World News Daily Report assumes all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional...

>World News Daily Report assumes all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any person, living, dead or undead, is purely a miracle.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bMU_O7HhT54
worldnewsdailyreport.com/man-transported-to-hospital-after-getting-squirrel-stuck-in-his-rectum/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Need a few million more Hillary supporters like him.

under budget and ahead of schedule

Is it just me or is there are much more "feel good" news popping up on /pol these days?

oh god someone please do that one coma edit, then add the OP image onto it

WTF I hate Drumpfolini now.

You took this poor man's life away from him Sup Forums, for what? Racism, mysogeny, bigortry, transphobia, islamophobia, latinophobia, hate, and nazism?

You be ASHAMED Sup Forums.

youtu.be/bMU_O7HhT54

>dumb raver degenerate drug head killed himself because he couldnt handle reality
good

>Liberalism is a mental disease

holy shit they were right lmao

Sure looks like a reputable website
worldnewsdailyreport.com/man-transported-to-hospital-after-getting-squirrel-stuck-in-his-rectum/

lemmiwinks

>sir you've been in a coma since october 2016
>oh boy i can't wait to see president Hillary!

wakey wakey

Gross exploitation of some troubled coma guy for a headline

Tell me why gjurmpf wouldnt make people off themselves and how that is "good". We wuz a cult nao. Awoovement!
>loses ford plant; maga!

Isn't this the exact plot of goodbye lenin

Thanks you. Sup Forums has some of the dumbest users

>he clicks non-archived links
first time I've heard of this site anyway

Check his computer.

Funny shit

>We lied to him for as long as we could

this is why he killed himself, your LIES

He could not handle his drugs either.

This man makes the most anglo facial expressions I have evet seen

Trump said we would get tired of winning but I think this might be one time he is wrong.

Wait a minute, is this a satire website like theonion? Please tell me its not. I want to believe.

That's, uh... very impressive. A real swell and humanistic thing to do after doctors resuscitated and rehabilitated you from the brink of death for a year. Fuck life and fuck white people am I right?

>when the degenerates do the work for you

How the fuck do you overdose on e? I used to eat three pills a day for weeks on end back when I was a degenerate. Slept every few days and still never missed work.

Definitely feels like americans got their balls back.

This. Scan hard drives emails social media.

And nothing of value was lost.

We need to start a #Brave #Strong campaign to show our support.

sounds like his mom did that to him. here he is thinking he got what he wanted that wole time and then bam its like santa clause all over again. being a liberal this would just be too much to swallow.

>satire site
just

>We lied to him
Lol faggot family

>ecstasy overdose

He didn't kill himself because of Trump and anyone who thinks so is retarded.

this timeline...
reality is funnier than fiction

The weak should fear the strong.

So that they aren't around to vote in 2020?

EGGS AND BAKEY

oh it was fake, nevermind

You're damn straight you cuck bastard.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes in*

BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Dang he seemed like a real upstanding citizen

F (for fart on grave)

Oh wait. It's a satirical website. Nevermind.

>strong epileptic attack caused by an ecstasy overdose during a rave party.
nothing of value was lost

>Recent CDC National suicide statistics numbers show an alarming 2000% increase in suicide rates for the end of 2016 and the beginning of 2017 in the United States since President Donald Trump’s election, the highest suicide rate ever recorded in US history since the height of the Great Depression, although experts warn many factors could explain these high numbers.

THEY'RE CULLING THEMSELVES!!!!

FUCKING FAGGOT I SWEAR TO GOD STOP POSTING SHIT FROM THIS SITE GETTING REAL TIRED OF IT YOU LITTLE SHIT EVERY TIME AND I MEAN EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME I GO ON Sup Forums I SEE YOUR SHIT THREAD "HITLER IS ALIVE AND 128YO LIVING IN ARGEINTINA" ETC . IM FED UP OF YOUR SHIT FUCKING NIGGER SPIC I HOPE YOU GET RUN OVER BY A TRUCK OF PICE FUCKING ASSWIPE CUNT JEW YOUR MUM SHOULD OF ABORTED YOUR RETARDED INBRED BRAIN

>being such a selfish and mentally childish coward that you LITERALLY KILL YOURSELF BECAUSE OF A POLITICAL ELECTION

how sad that his family had to be burdened by such a disgusting creature. oh well, at least he won't be polluting society with his whiny petulance.

ahh fake news site
eat a dick, faggot

ITT: non-reading non-white ameriniggers

What did it mean by this?