Skin Tone = Success?

>the darker the skin the less successful the country

In a totally non biased way.... How do you explain this phenomenon? I would really like to hear information about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o
youtube.com/watch?v=i9FGHtfnYWY
twitter.com/gemma_tokyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sauce?

some weaboo gravure model named Gemma

Explain white trash.

People in tropical environments near the equator with no harsh winters and plentiful resources didn't need to evolve the high IQ's of the people up north.

This is a known phenomenon, the further north you go the larger the brain size of the population. Thus, Europeans have larger brains, higher IQ's than Africans. East Asians have larger brains, higher IQ's than Southeast Asians.

Norwegians have the largest brains in Europe

there are still countries like Albania and Estonia with white-skinned retards.

white people burn in the sun, so cannot live like niggers in the sun all day and had to advance their civilizations to be able to survive

that cock and ballsack lump is not big enough for my liking

>that image

Countries that were under Ottoman rule for 800 years and heavily raped and polluted

People in the balkans look like a mishmash of Middle Eastern, Slav, and Caucasian

outliers

Interesting concept and it is worth looking into.

Same as above.

I don't know if it's true, but I assume it's harder to survive in cold environments than hot which means only the smartest survive.

Skin Colour ∝ IQ

Nigga u gay

>Interesting concept and it is worth looking into.
Just watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o
(12:00 to 33:00)

Wrong link, this one:
youtube.com/watch?v=i9FGHtfnYWY

Indo-Europeans evolved cold climates. Northern Europe is a cold death trap with no natural resources. To survive you had to be smart. Over the course of 100,000 years only the smartest survived and passed on their genes. Asians evolved in a similar manner.

In warmer climates, the is more abundance of resources. Thus intelligence does not matter as much as the strength and martial prowess to take and defend those resources.

Also, all of those wars and the Black Death helped weed out the weak and stupid.

Without this constant struggle, white people have grown astonishingly weak and stupid.

Estonia is considered dumb? I thought Ukrainians were the ones that everyone considered to be pale skinned Africans.

white/trailer trash doesn't take away the fact that the US is the most successful country in the world

who was anne haddad i mean nancy lanza and how does this relate to sandy hook?

By what metric are you talking about?

Its only gay if you like it. As I fondled that feminine penis, and cupped the hairless, almost smooth sacks, I'd be thinking only of the Reich

Global north has winter aka ecolutionary preaaure for forward thinking. This doesnt apply to north america because the northern part is a barren wasteland no matter how smart you are.

>outliers
How do you explain that white trash is the majority of Americans?

Your average white trash has a higher IQ than most average non-whites. They might not be able quote Shakespeare, but they can field strip and releasable a T-Bird without breaking a sweat.

They're not

>we wuz kangz and sheet but the ottermans oppressed is!!!

Outside of cities yes they are.
Have you seen the meth epidemic going on there? America is filled with white trash, niggers, spics, and wiggers

>this phenomenon

What phenomenon?

>Be actual white people in northern europe
>Be shit-smeared drunk rapists raiding farmers and smacking each other with clubs and axes
>Develop sea-navigation

>Be early Sandpeople (read: darker skin)
>Develop math, medicine, law, astronomy

>Be early Asians (read: darker skin)
>Develop medicine, astronomy, law, explosives

>Be Greeks and Romans (read: tanned medfucks)
>Further the above and art, culture, science, modern laws and advanced mathematics

>Be Italian and French (read: olive skinned)
>Further the above, bring world into modern era

>cold climates
> Asians evolved in a similar manner.
You are a fucking moron.

There are plenty of cold environment peoples who are/were not much more advanced than African tribes. All of the earliest innovations in human technology, culture and society occured in warm climates, not cold ones.

>the Black Death and wars
>as if wars aren't universal, and Malaria's death count doesn't make the plague look like a tummy ache

>modern """red-pilled""" youth of Sup Forums.
wew lad

This theory makes sense except what about maybe native americans? I've thought about it and can't figure them out but the rest make sense for the most part.

>but they can field strip and releasable a T-Bird without breaking a sweat.

cringe

Why do weeb and weeb-like things like this all the girls wear the same bland unsexy panties?

That's probably the second biggest load of crap I've ever read. People in the tropics had fuck all, no domestic animals or grain crops, even rice struggles. The only reason the Norwegians even exist today is because of said domestic animals, pigs and cattle, they're about as intelligent as the pigs as well.

Burgerland is pretty blacked with 15% of the population being nigger and 30% being sone sort of hispanic and yet you fucks claim to be the greatest, so i'd say your stupid ass statement is self-defeating. And Russia which is mostly white (or at leasy pale skinned) is poor as shit

Native Americans were heavily K selected. America is a lush abundant environment full to the brim of natural wildlife.

White panties are the best panties m8 what are you on about

White privilege perhaps

Lighter skin occurs in colder climates where it is harder to survive. It being harder to survive weeds out the bad/weak genes from the gene pool. Niggers could never survive in a cold country without white people's support.

Fuck off retard. White trash are a combination of inbreeding in the 19th century along with a shitty culture & getting fucked in the ass by the economy. I'm full 1488 but I'll admit environment IS a factor when it comes to behaviour. The reason niggers used to be basically dumb white people and not literal tribal chimpanzees is because of the environment at the time (segregation meant the smart minority of blacks kept the 85 iq majority in line, along with rephrehension from whitey for acting up.)

Phone posters should be gassed. You faggots never proofread and your statements come out retarded.

How do you explain what? Whites became successful by colonizing the darkies.

>white trash is majority of Americans
majority of Americans are just barely white at all (54%) , and of those whites 50% of them are smart hard working people and 50% aren't. Meaning at most America is 25% white trash, so not a majority . It is a majority trash though, when you count 80% of spics as trash and 97% of niggers

Also; white trash is still better than non white trash

>People in the tropics had fuck all, no domestic animals or grain crops, even rice struggles
Why not? They didn't need them. The fruit was literally dropping out of the trees.

Africans had to worry more about producing enough offspring to keep up with the massive death rate among their people. All the disease, predators, and war. They evolved for a super high birth rate, not for intelligence. This is what is known as an r-selected breeding pattern, common among prey species

White states like Idaho, WY, ND, SD, VT, NH, etc are literal white eutopias.

Places like the south, southwest, and capital/large cities are full of shitskins.

Here where I live for example in AR we have a ton of nigs but we still have counties/small cities that are 95-99% white.

Ughh work right? So like le cringe xD

>Japan
>China
>Yellow
>Rank 2 and 3 on the world GDP

explain this retard

Generally speaking yes. What's your point?

This thread is useless and you should consider suicide.

Feudaliam meant that medium scale wars were very frequent, as opposed to infrequent large scale wars in imperial societies (middle east, central America, and china) or small scale but frequent tribal wars in Africa or north America. Niggers are genetically evolved to resist malaria (sickle cells)

BBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPAPAPAPAPAPAPAFFFFFFTTTTTTTTPPRRRTTTT

BBBRRRAAAAAAAAAAPP

So, is anyone going to debate me or i might go to bed?

>mfw I see pic and instantly wanna beat my dick like it owes me money.

What do you mean? Yellow is very close to white. Although GDP isn't everything.

>implying a shitload of asians don't have pretty fair skin
SE Asia is different but East Asia is pretty pale

Evolution breeds for success not intelligence. Eskimos are great at hunting walruses in frozen water, not building cathedrals. Fun fact: eskimos had to invent goggles to protect their eyes from the bright light of the arctic, whereas blue eyed nordics can deal with it better.

Need moar faggot

most arabs, turks, latino mongrels and central asians are like skinned. What's your point?

>after whites intervened

Literally bait

Wish this were scratch n sniff.

God damnit

ECOLUTIONARY

P
R
E
A
A
U
R
E

not if you got a bitch with a heavy flow that dont know how to work pads or tampons

Yeah nah cunt.

turks are lighter than east asians. Your move.

no

Dem diffcult werds n sheeeit.

The northern IQ thing is true.
Aboriginals are a good example. Australian abos? Dumber than Africans, 68IQ. American abos, 80 something IQ. Canadian abos, in the 90s.

I enjoy educating people on this topic, usually i hang out in disquss forums, but it's worth the shot if i'm doing any good

white skin = farmer genetics (planners and builders)

dark skin = hunter gatherer genetics (ooga and booga)

IQ is inherited.

There, I solved the great mystery for you, now stop making excuses for lesser races.

Ehh. Chinks had civilization but not the psychological desire for exploration and creativity of whites (why they didnt discover or colonoze N america or expand china beyond its qing borders)

that pussy is nice

WE

This only holds true in the Old World, in the Americas it's the central americans in warm climate who had the most advanced civilizations and science compared to those more north. Mexico and Peru had farming, animal domestication and advanced societies, those in the US and southern Canada had tribal sedentary societies sometimes with farming and north, the inuits were nomadic fish hunters.

Anything more specific?

Cunt

HOL UP

Hey faggot I need you to stop posting on Sup Forums. Killing yourself not required but, recommended.

More light skin = more jews = more inventions
Jewish are the masterrace

>being this fucking stupid

How are you actually so uninformed that you don't know Asia had feudalism and went through long periods of medium scale war between small kingdoms before empires were started?

How are you even trying to use feudalism as an argument for why white people are better, when it came after thousands of years of whites being behind Asians, Mediterraneans and Arabs, and then was followed by hundreds of years of whites being behind Mediterraneans?

Sickle cells did not stop massive death counts from Malaria. The Black Death killed 100 million people, Malaria killed that many people just from 1900-1950.

There is literally nothing significant about white people in terms of evolution. They were not even successful or the ones actively contributing to human advancement until 400-500 years ago, when they started following and adding to what darker-skinned people were doing.

>he's scared of periods
>he assumes girls own one pair and one pair only of panties and never wash them

WUZ
GREEKS

It has to be genetics.
It's the only explanation that makes sense
Even if you believe that the current state of third world countries is because of colonialism.
Colonialism itself wouldn't have been possible if the Europeans hadn't been light years ahead of everyone else when colonialism started

Most American Indians were nomadic and simply moved south for milder winters. Inuits were the only ones that stayed north.

No you faggot. Morality is objectively whatever is good for a people. People are tribal creatures with ingroup preference not atomized economic units designed for 20th century labor models. The only times throughout history your shitty worldview is expressed in history is at the death stage of a civilization. There is no reason that if white privelage exists (god I wish it did) that it would be in any way immoral. White people built white civilization out of wilderness, and white people deaerve to reap its rewards. No amount of rent seeking parasites could whine their way into dispossessing the inheritence of our children if we weren't at the death of the west.

Stop being a faggot and give sauce

This.
Show me the feminine penis.

>n the Americas it's the central americans in warm climate who had the most advanced civilizations
Yet they still have smaller brains, lower IQs, and higher aggressivity than Eskimos.

nevermind i found her

twitter.com/gemma_tokyo

I think it also helps to know the climate throughout the areas at those times I guess. I know that Europe was far different and areas that were farmed in the past are unfarmable now.

Watching this now. Basically sums up my research and what pol generally says, but far more eloquently.

White/fair skin is an evolutionary adaptation to repetitive farmer diets. They needed the sunlight to penetrate deeper through the skin to allow creation of vitamin D. They lacked vitamin D due to the repetitive diet.

I love fucking when their on their period from my experience thats when they want it the most, but I dated one girl who almost all her panties had Jap flag in them.

Dont like seeing it ALL the time, dont mind it when its due but come on, use some fucking bleach or use your lady shit even half way right.

Explain Mayans and Mesoamerican cultures

just google MMR-AA065

You can do the rest

Those spear chuckers who had no wheels and used sadistic blood rituals to tie their societies together?

Adding on to the achievements to those past

>exceptions disprove a generally true statement

>[Whites] were not even successful or the ones actively contributing to human advancement until 400-500 years ago, when they started following and adding to what darker-skinned people were doing.
What the hell are you talking about? Whites have been great contributors to human advancement since long before the Greeks, and the vast majority of that was not building off of what non-whites were doing, in fact it was usually the exact opposite. Non-whites have contributed to society, especially Arabs and East Asians, but certain groups such as blacks have done almost nothing.
Also what is up with your spacing?