Sup Forums

Sup Forums

Please look at this. What the actual fuck? Saw this and couldn't believe my eyes

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20141001103754/http://ec.europa.eu/dgs/policy_advisers/archives/experts_groups/docs/rapport_complet_en.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20011006060104/http://www.un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paneuropean_Union
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlemagne_Prize#Recipients
eurocanadian.ca/2015/03/ideological-and-geopolitical-origins-of-eu-islamization-mass-immigration-and-destruction-of-european-ethnicity.html
eurocanadian.ca/2015/02/ideological-and-geopolitical-origins-of-eu-richard-von-coudenhove-kalergis-pan-europa.html
eurocanadian.ca/2015/05/bat-yeor-and-the-eurabia-thesis.html
eurocanadian.ca/2015/10/transformation-of-europe-into-eurafrican-and-eurabian-mongrel-network.html
eurocanadian.ca/2017/04/the-coming-civil-war-in-europe.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Rescue_Committee
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SHUT

IT

DOWN

Kalergi wasn't even Jewish.

I've been on this board for a while but what the fuck is a Kalergi Plan? Some kinda mass immigration scheme?

Half Asian guy who wanted Europeans to mix with Asians and stormcucks lie that he was a Jew.

Meme her to be our queen

>Kalergi
how do normal people know about the Kalergi plan?

>Kaitlyn (((Miller)))

>When you contribute to the coming fascist revolution by lazily downvoting a video

and before you libertarians get pissy, let's remember fascism has historically been a strong defense against communism. See Spain.

>checked
Digits dont lie

Some European intellectual wrote a book 100 years ago that said "we should racemix whites out of existence and have the resulting mongrels be ruled by the Jews". The EU has a prize named after him which it gives to people who promote European integration.

>instantly thinks of Pan's Labyrinth

if fascism takes power in America then I hope I have a daughter, she deserves a trippy as fuck fantasy adventure while I fight guerrillas in the mountains.

You forget that that European intellectual then founded the EU, with the express purpose of implementing that plan.

>
a troll raidin' from one of the chans or stormfront posts a comment on a yt using a cute girl's picture. op takes the bait. news at 11.

whether it is bait or not bait, it matters not
a lonely betanormie will see it, and with his desire of women, be open to the ideas she has

OR

other women will see it, and join her because they don't want to be lonely and isolated

basically, if it's bait we all should be doing it.

Except he never said Jews. That is a fabrication by stormcucks.

Sup Forums talked too much, i assume

Basically some guy wrote a book about how he wanted to import all people's to Europe, breed them together to create a hybrid brown race with a skin color the same shade as the ancient egyptians. He then went on to write the founding document for the EU

It's just a small percentage of people that approve of these kinds of propaganda, and yet they keep posting them like there's no tomorrow. Makes no sense.

Yeah, I sent to a movie traloir and every single comment was about the jews. I think we've gone into another timeline or something because everyone I talk to online and in the real work knows about the jews now.

Yes goy forget the Jews

ew

Except he actually totally did, something about them being the spiritual leaders of Europe or whatever

jews, like all sickess, will die off evntually. 67% of jews are married to none jews, which means in a few generations they wont be around anymore, and things will start to go back to normal.

Yea but used to talk about jews as a ruling class and 2 of his 3 wifes were jewish.

the girl in pan's labyrinth almost got eaten by a pedo tho

I know it in theory and accusation but this is the first time I heard it named.

Don't forget about Indonesia and Chile. While not full fascist tilting hard right saves lives and improves the economy.

Who knows how bad Iran would be right now if the communists had gained control?

Sup Forums hasn't talked enough. I'm actually really glad a bunch of people will now have gone off to read about the kalergi plan

The mass immigration isn't a joke. It is literally white genocide. People need to wake up and realize it and the more that read about it and see what is happening in Europe and see the predictions and statements of these (((plans))) coming true, the more of them are going to fight back against it.

I'd wager already more than half the general population in the west is aware of how everything is going to shit because of the immigration crap and the massive overreach by their governments.

Frogs are finally starting to realize the water's been boiling this whole time.

Doesn't work that way. The child of a jewish mother is always a jew. It doesn't matter what skin color they are, that's how it's defined in the torah.

>almost got eaten
>almost

what happens when 5 gerations from now they only have like 3% jewish blood?

#OpenBordersForIsrael

Nothing, still jews. It's why a sand tribe from Mesopotamia eventually went on to have white skin. Any hint of their original ancestry is long since gone.

comment deleted in 3...2...1...

And they are TURNING THE FROGS GAY!

right it was those dastardly french chinese that own all the central banks

>Featured creators: The Young Turks

Can't say I'm surprised.

European Commission plan directly from their website:
web.archive.org/web/20141001103754/http://ec.europa.eu/dgs/policy_advisers/archives/experts_groups/docs/rapport_complet_en.pdf
UN plan directly from their website:
web.archive.org/web/20011006060104/http://www.un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
Paneuropean Union:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paneuropean_Union
Charlemagne Prize:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlemagne_Prize#Recipients
Articles with links and references to historical documents dating back to WW1:
eurocanadian.ca/2015/03/ideological-and-geopolitical-origins-of-eu-islamization-mass-immigration-and-destruction-of-european-ethnicity.html
eurocanadian.ca/2015/02/ideological-and-geopolitical-origins-of-eu-richard-von-coudenhove-kalergis-pan-europa.html
eurocanadian.ca/2015/05/bat-yeor-and-the-eurabia-thesis.html
eurocanadian.ca/2015/10/transformation-of-europe-into-eurafrican-and-eurabian-mongrel-network.html
eurocanadian.ca/2017/04/the-coming-civil-war-in-europe.html

I wonder who is behind that post *shows (((them)))*

Lmao, is this intentional bait?

That's obviously a Sup Forumstard with a fake girl account.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Rescue_Committee
>The President of the International Rescue Committee is former British Foreign Secretary (((David Miliband))).

I think I love her

Lurk more faggot.

>Disliked
>Reported for repulsive content
So how long before kiketube changes the likes and deletes comments?

The comments are so redpilled i can hardly wrap my head around it. I just looked and every other comment is someone calling them jewtube.

The EU is literally a cult of Satan.

It's a fat neckbeard role playing as a girl, idiot

This.
No way a roastie can know that shit.

>misusing the word noble this hard
>an Austrian-Japanese not being based

They actually are

go look up the impact of estrogens and xenoestrogens on frog populations around major cities