MTV kike contacted me about being on the new Catfish spinoff show for trolls

MTV kike contacted me about being on the new Catfish spinoff show for trolls.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kBXNa0ipFPQ
imgur.com/gallery/nUOVc#gDRzoiy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

where did he get your number?
post the voicemail to voocaroo?

Give me a basic gestalt

this needs to be a standard response. Do not sell out Sup Forumsacks

what the fuck why didnt i get a call yet?

QUICK RUNDOWN RIGHT NOW

I already did for a trip to jew york. gonna meet this girl there and bone her too.

OP sent his phone number to MTV, as did I.

about to lose wifi but I sent an email to them after seeing an ad on twitter just out of curiosity showing some of my trolling with screenshots. I talked to him on the phone, it's total horseshit. They give you 1k for "participation" basically selling out your whole life for a srtupid ass tv show filling up some kikes pocket

I feel like this would be a good opportunity for a meta-troll. IE, go through with doing the show, but troll the (((producers))) the entire time and ruin their attempts to create the episode.

yeah but that is how they are recruting people. Now they're just going to follow you. No self respecting troll would ever actually go on a show like that.

You've just been tagged and released, dumb shit

/biz/ here, if that isn't bait, you are a fucking retard.

True but I don't want them to know who I am and possibly hold anything against me cuz I sent them some hardcore illegal trolling I did and can't have my life ruined. Show will suck because no REAL trolls will identify themselves

>showing some of my trolling with screenshots
Cringe.

>(((Schuyler)))
What a fucking kike, I'm gonna blow this nigger's phone up and tell him what a faggot kike he is and what kind of oven he belongs in and how many lampshades his fat fucking husk will make.

Lol they give you 1k

FUCKING JEWS!

FUCKING OVEN DODGERS!

>hardcore illegal trolling
end it m8

and then you're in court for the next 10 years desperately trying to reach an agreement for the ass pounding they'll relentlessly give you for breaking your contract.

Don't play stupid games with Jews who set the rules. It's a game you can't win.

Fake email, burner number. They don't know who I am

>catfish
>show us your penis?
Has potential

>I sent them some hardcore illegal trolling I did

LOL. I got news stories on Fox News from doing turbo autism for 45 minutes. Almost had a guys life ruined, then the gaurdian went out to the guys house to clear everything up.

I also got my first twitter account banned after photoshopping ICE arresting mexicans at a polling place to try to keep illegals from trying to vote.

My fake hillary clinton twitter account is literally one of the center points behind the #draftoutdaughters article on snopes

I'm the one that found rick wilsons house the night he said the shit about anime.

Many more things that I wont list too

>gestalt
I fucking hate you faggots for this. I've seen a lot of shit. This shit, this proves you are retarded.

>I also got my first twitter account banned after photoshopping ICE arresting mexicans at a polling place to try to keep illegals from trying to vote.

top kek

>emailed mtv your trolling resume

Ask them if they will take care of everything for you (they will say yes) Then agree to go. go get a wheelchair from a medical surplus store, act like you have some sort of spinal condition that wont allow you to walk properly. Demand them to give you suppositories, seeing as your bowls do not work properly. Just man up and let them put a pill in your ass on TV. Then just have a blast in new york

It was a shit job. But Gavin mcinnes retweeted it and got big traction

lmao you're a living legend

Beat you to it, gayboi

>gestalt
Watch it, Reddit

good shit...trolling IRL ain't that hard, just gotta have balls, most people never suspect.

calm down faggot.

I don't know why I laughed so hard at this

>I also got my first twitter account banned after photoshopping ICE arresting mexicans at a polling place to try to keep illegals from trying to vote.

I talked to the producer, I'm going to be on the show.

>getting mad at memes

I trolled some retard from cripplechan with a Normiebook page that had thousands of followers into sharing my shit before acting like a dick and pushing his buttons until he was visibly upset. I also LARPed as a DEUS VULT fag for like a year on a YouTube account and gained like 2k followers before acting like a total asshole and pissing people off again.

Where does this rate on the autism/troll spectrum?

le greentext may may

But user
>nothingburger
Is so much worse

I'm also the one that did this

fuck off back to plebbit, kike

and this

I pretended to be crazy and went to a psychward for two years. The joke's on them lmao.

well now everyone has it

DELET
>youtube.com/watch?v=kBXNa0ipFPQ

They did a direct deposit into my bank account. 5000 dollars.

From 0-trying to hard
I'd give it a solid
You're a faggot

>Poorly made photoshops and image macros can get you on tv now

What a timeline to be in

>did a direct deposit

You know how I know you're underage.

Did you intentionally leave 15 people out just to troll everyone?

ive heard its easier to get in then it is to get out

respect for this one

That's a deep-cover troll. Commendable.

I tried to do something similar when I graduated from law school by applying to be a law student fellowship with George Soros's Open Society Foundation, but sadly I wasn't chosen.

> king troll

>getting mad at memes

No, I was just mentally drained. Took me like 2 hours of just clicking dots on the screen and counting one by one as I clicked
Thanks mayne. If you have the screencap of the thread, that would be great for my resume

Did Mr shekelgrubber von kikenstein respond?

>gestalt
can I get a quick rundown on gestalt

Bloody hell, I was certain you used some program to count the dots after you placed them on each person's head. You got me beat either way. All I did in the last election was mail a few hundred Pepe prints to various lefties and never Trump kikes.

I TAKE BACK EVERYTHING BAD I EVER SAID ABOUT AUTISM

IT IS A SUPERPOWER

can I get a basic gestalt on quick rundowns

imgur.com/gallery/nUOVc#gDRzoiy

was this it? unfortunately it doesn't have more of the thread

people thought I did. but you'll notice that I actually clicked dots that touch each other, so a program wouldn't work to count them.

kek, I remember you, that was funny as fuck

Did you at least break it up into quadrants?

This level of autism is rarely achieved

>imgur.com/gallery/nUOVc#gDRzoiy
Yeah, that's not the whole thing. There was a good one that emphasized me counting click by click

I'm single-handedly responsible for the Bane meme on Sup Forums

Yeah, basically. Small portions. I would count out loud to 100 as I clicked. And when I hit 100 I would count each of my fingers as 100, then restart counting to 100 out loud again. Then when I hit 1000 I would put an object on my desk that would represent the 1000. Thats how I counted without losing track

I once rickrolled somebody.

Reported

REEEEEEEEE THAT'S MY METHOD STOP COPYING

lol, is it really??

Yes but I don't use 100 I use 50's because they look nicer
Good work

Retard that is the other person's number. Why the fuck would your phone show you your own number????!!!! FUCK.

Keep up the good work
Thank you for your service

why are you lying, i found Wilson's address and home number from his wife's Christmas party invitation on Instagram

>random generated number for saving pics from Sup Forums
>taking the credit from a saved image off Sup Forums when you supposedly have the original
gb2 leddit

1k is more than the average /biz/ user makes in a quarter

Yes. Catfish the producers of a show about catfishing. Would have been perfect.

Charge your fucking phone

Jews cant take what you dont have. What are they gonna do, take his tendies?

>randomly generated
howdy Reddit
also any non-retard uses anonymized filename settings in 4cx

Well done user.

If you get the post number you should be able to search for the thread in the archives. Or then do an image search within the archive for the first few times it was posted.

i was wondering what the autist behind that was! godspeed

Liar. I did first

Give me half and I'll go on in your place and shit the place up.

Give me the ad. I want to be on the show.

>we are in the 149s
>his pic is 147
>speaking for him
he got busted for lying like a faggot, and you got caught with your tongue in his ass

I got 6 dudes to put their dicks in shoes on omegle using manycam and a .gif of a 19 year old girl. I would then change the .gif to black guys laughing and would get called a nigget

Sauce, faggot.

Have you never used a phone?

what is the show about?

Washington Post quoted my Darren Wilson donation on their website and it caused a lot of Twitter butthurt.

>showing some of my trolling with screenshots
>screenshots
>trolling
fuck this gay earth

Wow. Thank you for your service. I'm dead serious, you deserve a medal.

Well, many people found it that day. but I was the first. Many (you)s were deposited into my account