Eyes Wide Open /EWO/: "Past the point of no return" Edition

youtube.com/watch?v=pmd2Eey6CcE
around 5:50 Nora Maccoby talks about her growing up in an almost all CIA neighborhood making it very likely her family is involved in that as well.

Izette Folger Sister of Max and Nora Maccoby
maccoby.com/MMaccoby/MichaelMaccoby_CV.php
>children: Anne Maccoby Berglof, Izette Folger, Nora Maccoby Hathaway, Max Maccoby.

She is also at on the Advisory board of Innocent at Risk which is an organisation to "fight" child eploitation and human trafficing
innocentsatrisk.org/about/board-of-directors

Max Maccoby brother of Nora Maccoby and Izette Folger, defended in Alefantis and Brock in court
docdroid.net/lIpLMAN/brock-court-documents-.pdf.html#page=14
and is on the board of directors of "Friends of the Orphans"
archive.fo/pJEJh#selection-1129.29-1129.30

tl;dr: this family with CIA background and connection to Alefantis have an awfull lot of connections to Childprotectionservices. really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130220467/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130477940/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130582096/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130632040/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130676958/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130821701/
worldcorpo.net/src/video/showtime.mp4
archive.is/irZXS
youtube.com/watch?v=1XDHUO-Ir6E
youtube.com/watch?v=EQNfPwvak8s
twitter.com/SteveScalise/status/867843578265051136
twitter.com/SteveScalise/status/835199895413882886
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/337845-top-dem-buys-pizza-for-scalise-staffers
archive.is/uGr8i
medstarwashington.org/sample-page/scalise-update/#q={}
archive.is/jNirB
politico.com/story/2017/06/14/trump-scalise-baseball-shooting-239572
phillyvoice.com/why-did-potential-congressional-candidate-alexandria-shooters-facebook-photo/
archive.is/nKkIo
archive.is/06vxu
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/14833#searchresult
nbcnews.com/video/watch-exclusive-interview-with-scalise-doctor-jack-sava-969452099827
washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2017/06/15/why-a-single-gunshot-to-steve-scalises-hip-could-be-life-threatening/?utm_term=.fd2d94f6fc29
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4603404/Steve-Scalise-aides-SHOT-baseball-practice.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rkLD5ul_M_Y
dailycaller.com/2017/06/16/exclusive-assassination-list-found-on-james-hodgkinsons-body/
chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/06/14/shooter-had-disappeared-from-illinois-after-erratic-behavior/
soundcloud.com/kubrixxx/worldcorp-showtime-pitched-up
worldcorpo.net/src/video/insubordination.mp4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4351052/Are-DC-s-cops-sex-trafficking-vanished-black-girls.html
nbcwashington.com/news/local/234326971.html?akmobile=o
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
rense.com/general96/pizza10.htm
hannity.com/articles/election-493995/fbi-virginia-gunman-visited-bernie-sanders-15930568/
reopenkennedycase.forumotion.net/t60-why-the-casa-de-los-amigos-needs-closer-scrutiny
dcthomson.co.uk/modern-slavery-statement/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luciferianism
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucis_Trust
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrum_Argenteum
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/I really loved eminem/
archive.is/ERD02
m.topman.com/en/tmuk/product/mint-pizza-and-pop-socks-4161305
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Topman
rosamondpress.com/2015/12/12/sir-green/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/sir-philip-green-poses-bill-7848940
archive.is/NPDjP
m.imdb.com/name/nm2625901/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CPP shooters dads IMDB page.

CIA ON SUICIDEWATCH

the last threads
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130220467/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130477940/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130582096/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130632040/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130676958/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130821701/

They will die soon

>Autism arrows
Still good info

I have another smoking gun

For the love of God, what is this? Who made this webpage? Why is it still up? Does one of the videos show a child covered in blood crying? Are any of these real?

worldcorpo.net/src/video/showtime.mp4

Present arms

I aint clicking that shit nigga

You think you're hot shit, dontcha?

>archive.is/irZXS

Okay guys, Nora Maccoby is friends with Edwin Rockefeller... Ilooked through Edwin Rockefellers friends list and archived it... look what I found

its basically the same as the podesta video
youtube.com/watch?v=1XDHUO-Ir6E
just that you see the kid (not naked, with some shorts on) screaming, apparently because it is forced to hold a too cold or too hot shower. some guys just keeps saying "its allright, you are okay. why are you screaming"? with some other guy flashing a flash light.

my guess is (if real) its the first step of some MKUltra shit. let me explain a bit
kids that get sexually abused often try to reanact this with fellow other kids after it happened as they think this is just normal behaviour. i believe this is pretty similar to MKUltra. during MKUltra you abuse and torture someone long enough for their personality to break. a new one will be formed that will either forget about all that traumatic stuff, or even kinda enjoy it to cope with it and not go crazy. they probably use drugs to steer or enhance the effect, and probably build in some trigger (like wearing a special shirt every time for the torture resulting in the desired personality coming out whenever you will). the new personality then can be shaped much like the issue with kids i mentioned in the beginning, telling them its the normal thing to do, making it believe they MUST follow that guys orders as everyone doesetc.
now if a kid gets abused (MKUltra or not) this will kid will automatically think this is normal, and since this is the normal thing to do they continue the "tradition" when they are adult themselves. im fairly sure most of those people among the so called elite are victims of ritual and sexual abuse as well and are just continuing the tradition.
So by doing this they allow themselves to be blackmailed and controlled, while also grooming the next generation of the "elite" to take over some time which will continue the cycle

That link was copy/pasted in the previous thread many times and you should click on it, that way if what you see there surprises you we could discuss it.

Fucking hell it didnt archive properly

So it is a small woman being hit with a broom? I also do not understand who made it, why and what do they say.

YOU THINK YOU'RE HOT SHIT DONTCHA

youtube.com/watch?v=EQNfPwvak8s

Scalise was strongly against humantrafficing and childdiddling
twitter.com/SteveScalise/status/867843578265051136
twitter.com/SteveScalise/status/835199895413882886

Scalise gets shot, and Pizza gets send to his office
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/337845-top-dem-buys-pizza-for-scalise-staffers
archive.is/uGr8i

He was then brought into the same Hospital as Seth Rich, the MedStar Washington Hospital Center
medstarwashington.org/sample-page/scalise-update/#q={}

The shooter is also known for abusing his fosterchilds
archive.is/jNirB
>In April 2006, Hodgkinson was arrested for battery, domestic battery and discharging a firearm, after he allegedly physically assaulted his foster daughter and two of her friends.
>A St Clair County sheriff’s department incident report said Hodgkinson threw his daughter around a room, pulled her hair and hit her. He then punched a female friend of his daughter in the face “with a closed fist” and struck the woman’s boyfriend in the head with the stock of his shotgun, before firing a round as the man ran away.
>Almost a decade earlier, another foster daughter living with Hodgkinson and his wife, Suzanne, had killed herself at the age of 17, according to the Belleville News-Democrat. The daughter, Wanda Ashley Stock, doused herself with gasoline and set herself on fire inside a car.
what the fuck? who burns himself as suicide? why not taking a hose and just redirected the exhaust fumes into the car or let it run in a garage or something? use the shotgun of the guy to make it quick. but fucking burning yourself? Maybe murder instead?

Also Trump brought his personal Physician to scalise
politico.com/story/2017/06/14/trump-scalise-baseball-shooting-239572

Furthermore weirdly congresscandidate Lindy Li seems to have a connection to the shooter.
phillyvoice.com/why-did-potential-congressional-candidate-alexandria-shooters-facebook-photo/

Brad Wenstrup helped treating the wounds of scalise directly after the shooting until the ambulance arrived and probably kept him alive
archive.is/nKkIo
He was also quoted for saying "It’s just as easy as ordering a pizza, to order a person.”
archive.is/06vxu
the choice of words is no coincidence. possibly /ourguy/

the same doctor who was responsible for seth rich, jack sava, also is in charge of scalise.
sava also appears to be on the guestlist together with the podestas
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/14833#searchresult

nbcnews.com/video/watch-exclusive-interview-with-scalise-doctor-jack-sava-969452099827
he talks about in the beginning how it is normal to get shot and be relatively fine and later get into shock and collapse explaining the critical condition.
washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2017/06/15/why-a-single-gunshot-to-steve-scalises-hip-could-be-life-threatening/?utm_term=.fd2d94f6fc29
this article talks about why a gunshot to scalises hip, not just any hip, but scalises can be deadly
however
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4603404/Steve-Scalise-aides-SHOT-baseball-practice.html
here it says he was in good spirits, and even called his wife and talked to her. scalise was on the verge of collapsing but instead of insteantly operating on him and stabalizing him they let him talk in piece all chilled out with no worries?
they already set the narrative up to make it seem like its normal if he dies
youtube.com/watch?v=rkLD5ul_M_Y
this bitch even already talks like he dead

cant find anything, even on the unarchived site. what am i supposed to see?

dailycaller.com/2017/06/16/exclusive-assassination-list-found-on-james-hodgkinsons-body/
he had a list of targets but didnt shoot anyone on the list?
is he miserable at aiming? is the list fake news? or is that a list with targets he isnt supposed to shoot because those are (((theirguys)))? a threat like "you are next"? or the FBI giving an unofficial warning like "we heard there something, be carefull goys"?

furthermore hodkinson seems to have dissappeared months before the shooting
chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/06/14/shooter-had-disappeared-from-illinois-after-erratic-behavior/
where did he go? certainly not targetpractive. was he maybe snatched up and MKUltrad in that time?

shit, now i found him. its his fat brother though, but they are both in the same shady shit either way

Someone pitch corrected the audio.

soundcloud.com/kubrixxx/worldcorp-showtime-pitched-up

You can clearly hear them telling the kid he has a nice body and shit. Making him play along with some demented "knock knock" shit... Can anyone tell what is on the kid's head or how many men are there? Is this the same shower/kid we've seen in the Fatherhood, Each Day I Grow Some More, and Fatherhood Recovered videos?

Does anyone have any theories about these videos that don't point to Podesta? Or can anyone explain why these videos that seemingly show Podesta engaged in abusing a child are being posted on such a bizarre site?

"I like this - I like this kid. He's a real special guy."

Explain this for crying out loud. No one has ANY information about who did this, when and why?

worldcorpo.net/src/video/insubordination.mp4

If a location could be guessed by looking at flight patterns and the stars, why not this?!

It's not the restaurants/nightclubs that we should be looking at. It's the bands and record labels. THEY are the ones that started the pizza meme, not Comet Ping Pong nor any other weird pizzerias.

People always go on about how Heavy Breathing is doing weird pedo shit, but if you actually looked farther, you'd find that not only are all the bands in Comet worshipping Lucifer and eating pizza and blood, but others like Father John Misty, Black Lips, FIDLAR, Cage The Elephant, Fall Out Boy all have blatant depictions of pizza or blood rituals.

It's an unmistakeable pattern that starts at Comet but spreads across the world, but mostly to Seattle and Los Angeles, where many of the "Alternative" music labels are located. Comet just happens to be one of them. The only difference is that Alefantis is also a henchman for the Rothschild Cannibal cult and is likely way higher up in the organization than people think. He also does service for the Elite VIP ring, which is more based in art galleries (hence him knowing Abramovic/Tony Podesta)

>worldcorpo.net/src/video/insubordination.mp4
this is in the same show and same kid as showtime.mp4

this is in the same SHOWER and same kid as showtime.mp4

Cat juggling bump

note how the guy says all those missing kids left voluntarily? how does he know if they are missing? did he find them, ask and then released them again? or just a "nothing to wory goy" speech?
another possibillity that those kids were put into places of people who do some dirty work for the government as for example hodkinson, the baseball shooter who abused his foster kids and drove one into suicide by burning herself and hitting the friend of one of the foster childs and shot around with his rifle and was still allowed to have (foster) kids and guns afterwards apparently.
or the CPP falseflagger.
they gave these kids to such people, knew they were suffering and because of this know they left voluntarily because they didnt want to be abused by those people they were given to on purpose

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4351052/Are-DC-s-cops-sex-trafficking-vanished-black-girls.html
nbcwashington.com/news/local/234326971.html?akmobile=o (this article is weird as it is literally just a headline and one line essentially saying the same)

for some reason my laptop wont play that, but the other mp4 it will play just fine

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

forgot pic

Listened to the interview in the JewTube link. That woman is completely lost. So lost that I almost feel pity for her.

makes you wonder how many f those guy actually think they are the good guys

I dont remember what happened to it. There was a time when these threads were getting purged and everyone moved to cripple and voat, but I can't confirm if it was still happening around the time this was released. You can check their sites/archives to see where it went.

Fuck, I'd forgotten about that one...

This stuff would be a lot easier to dig into if it wasn't so horrifying.

The style of Insubordination.mp4 is totally different from the others, though - it comes across like some faggot ARG shit, whereas the other videos seem like clips from longer videos cut and pasted with no editing beyond some possible audio weirdness I've seen other people suggest.

G-guys

>rense.com/general96/pizza10.htm

Worldcorpo has a discord server on their site. I connected to it once - the posts and conversations in the channels there there were Sup Forums tier gore and sex stuff etc but no pedo things from what I could tell. Didn't try to talk to anyone though, so I'm not sure if it is just hijacked by previous investigators or what the deal is with this place.

hannity.com/articles/election-493995/fbi-virginia-gunman-visited-bernie-sanders-15930568/
>Prior to the mass shooting, Hodgkinson visited the senate office of democrat Bernie Sanders, whose failed presidential campaign the gunman had volunteered for. The FBI also said the shooter had been in contact with the offices of democratic senators Dick Durbin and Tammy Duckworth.
>"I have just been informed that the alleged shooter at the Republican baseball practice is someone who apparently volunteered on my presidential campaign," Sanders said in the statement. "I am sickened by this despicable act. Let me be as clear as I can be. Violence of any kind is unacceptable in our society and I condemn this action in the strongest possible terms.
but happens to not mention the visit. hmmmmm

also
>The FBI released new information Wednesday on the lone gunman
>According to the bureau, 66-year old James Hodgkinson acted alone in the mass assassination attempt, in what the FBI is describing as a “spontaneous” incident.
>lone gunman
just like with abe lincoln and JFK i suppose.and so spontenious he dissappeared months prior to the attack and had a list with him.
is anyone else thinking now?

>he dissappeared months prior
Holy shit, it was that long prior?

This just gets stranger by the minute.

I think it's more of being a useful idiot than good vs bad. Some of her plans are good, like getting rid of the big energy companies who keep us in a cycle of wars and are one of the main reasons we have mass immigration. I find it hard to believe she doesn't know about the deep state ties to trafficking considering the name dropping she did, even referenced some Egyptian mythology that her parents were into. They're worth looking into but I'm not convinced she's the opposition, rather just a useful idiot or hiding her power level.

Fuck forgot my picture.
Could this have been the signal?

>In the months before traveling to Virginia to fire a wave a bullets on lawmakers, Hodgkinson had been nowhere to be seen, according to neighbors in his stomping grounds of Belleville, Illinois, near St. Louis.

probably, but she ist still doing work for (((them))) and against us. wether she knows it or not she has to be stopped

>Attorney Max inherited his board seat at Friends of the Orphans from his father Dr. Michael Maccoby, a psychoanalyst who recently accused Donald Trump of being a “narcissist”. Dr. Maccoby conducted a research project on NPH orphans group with Erich Fromm, and at Harvard worked with the determinist psychiatrist B.F. Skinner and policymaker McGeorge Bundy. The early-age psychological conditioning theories of Skinner and Fromm were a part of the Tavistock mind-control program, the blueprint for MK-ULTRA. Conditioning exercises were the lesser-known practical techniques used in the CIA brainwashing project, which was founded on Freudian trauma theory.

there is a good chance michael maccoby was involved in that shit, but that website doesnt list any sources. just claims. without any sources its pretty much useless for us

It looks like he is covered in the same red stuff as those prostitutes in the spirit cooking sessions with famous people.

Just google around bro. Hes 100 percent confirmed frankfurt jew CIA who worked with many other mkultra doctors athat I know for a fact were involved in that shit

Yeah man the worldcorpo site is... something else. More disturbing than that horse site in some ways. If this is just a prank, where are they sourcing the videos from?

if you have seen the sources, then please get them. its easier for you since you apparently already know specifically what to look for. i would have to start from scratch

Friendly reminder to archive everything.

Posting autism 1/2

Autism 2/2

Same marking on their foreheads

pic related is some poster for the german rapper "cro". didnt think much of it until this shit started. the (cum?)panda mask, the red shoes, the hand gesture he makes is also prevailant among masons.
the red shoes are probably meant as mobile version of the red carpet. there are some pics around of alex soros and friends where the red shoes are a theme. the meaning behind it is as i believe either their bloodline which they walk/ride on to success as all the celebreties and high profile people are someone related to each other, or for the blood they spilled to get where they are.

also on your pic he is wearing a disney shirt, will come to disney in the next post

Michael Maccoby and Erich Fromm conducted a study on Mexican peasants over a 10 year period. The study was funded by the Foundations Fund for Research in Psychiatry - itself heavily supported by the Ford Foundation. The study resulted in a book called Social Character in a Mexican Village published in 1970 by Prentice-Hall, an education publisher. In an article in the Jan/Feb '95 issue of Mother Jones, titled Office of Central Cover, Prentice-Hall would neither confirm nor deny a relationship with the CIA and would only say that all employees were paid by Prentice-Hall, and not the Agency.

The book acknowledged the help and cooperation of the American Friends Service Committee through the Casa de los Amigos and director, Ed Duckles (in 1964 when the FBI was looking for "Steve Kennan", the center was in the hands of acting director, Von Peacock - Duckles was not mentioned, let alone located and interviewed). One way Duckles lent support to the study was in the provision of a steady stream of Friends from the US in the period covering 1961 – 63 who also helped with a Boys Club run by Maccoby.

Maccoby had worked with Henry Murray at Harvard during the period Murray was conducting “personality” experiments for the CIA on students duped into participation. One of those students was Ted Kaczynski (aka The Unabomber). Murray was in OSS during WWII and developed the assessment tests for potential agents. He also helped on a personality profile of Hitler, with much of the analyis proving to be correct. In 1927, at the age of 33, he became assistant director of the Harvard Psychological Clinic. Murray developed the concepts of latent needs (not openly displayed), manifest needs (observed in people's actions), "press" (external influences on motivation) and "thema" - "a pattern of press and need that coalesces around particular interactions". Murray used the term "apperception" to refer to the process of projecting fantasy imagery onto an objective stimulus. The concept of apperception and the assumption that everyone's thinking is shaped by subjective processes provides the rationale behind the Thematic Apperception Test (TAT).

Murray was a good friend of McGeorge Bundy.

forgot: his songs (the few i know at least) are the typical "yolo, just dont care, relax and have fun. everything is chill" kind of music. also the same markings on his mask as on that kid in your other pic is pretty disturbing dessu
Disney has club 33, I repeat, thirty-three, like the masons favorite number showing the connection to those guy. Remember all the popular MKUltrad teeny stars coming from Disney. And how are people MKUltrad? They are tortured and abused until the personality breaks, and creates new personalities to cope with the thing to protect itself at which point the new personality/personalities can be shaped. They probably use some drugs to enhance the effect while also building in a trigger to bring the desired personality to the front. Like giving them some certain shirt before the abuse starts or whatever. And since those kids have to be groomed/abused to be superstars you can be sure they think they can not only create the next superstar willing to promote their agenda, but also give all the pedophilic elites some fun time by letting them do abuse the kids. quit pro quo

no coincidences so many of their stars have some mental collapse later in their career.

a week after pic related was released FBI released the pedosymbols by the way. any chance someone got pissed?

also note: A bear, fat hairy faggot, snuggling with a barely clothed young boy

Fromm fled Germany in the early 1930s and landed in the US in 1934, taking up a position at Columbia University. By 1950, after setting up a number of institutes, he moved to Mexico, becoming a professor at National Autonomous University. In 1955, Fromm wrote The Sane Society in which he came out in favor of a type of Democratic Socialism which rejected both Western capitalism and Soviet communism. This rejection of both was mirrored in the writings of Lee Harvey Oswald. A co-founder of SANE, Fromm would become increasingly involved in the Peace Movement.

Fromm had married Frieda Reichman in 1926. She too, was a psychiatrist. Though separated by the time Fromm left Germany, they remained friends, and she soon followed in his footsteps to the US where Erich obtained employment for her at Chestnut Lodge where she remained the rest of her working life. Chestnut Lodge was named in some CIA documents as having participated in MKULTRA experiments. As one author put it, Chestnut Lodge was a “sanitarium in Rockville, Maryland with hot and cold running CIA cleared psychiatrists”. Her mentor there was Harry Stack Sullivan who had worked with Fromm in forming the William Anson White Institute.

Maccoby, Fromm, Reichmann, Murray and Sullivan all had an abiding interest in the use of psychology and personality testing in recruitment; in authoritarianism, and in the impact of society and relationships on personality.

>reopenkennedycase.forumotion.net/t60-why-the-casa-de-los-amigos-needs-closer-scrutiny

He could be just an edgy fuck. Kind of a stupid thing to be edgy about tho.

but it seems he at least knows about the symbology and practices though.

also while we are at the pandas. ever realized how the kids look really tired and even have rings around their eyes? rings around their eyes like pandas have? are the kids the #cumpandas?

Black and White are the colors of Lucifer when he was an Archangel before he became a Devil.

Look for people who wear black/white in news. Telltale they suck Satan dick.

Christian Cross, Black & White. Hmmm.

>Look for people who wear black/white in news

So anyone in a typical tux and/or business suit?

I feel like this thread is somewhat relevant to this evil satanic shit preying on children, like it's all tied in somehow. I don't know.

Keep up the good work guys.

black and white is also symbol of the duality they believe in
the star of davids (what i believe) original meaning is the unification of male and female, and by extend generally polar opposites. its basically another version of ying and yang. only later was it used for a symbol of saturn, and judaism. rothschild used it back on his store back then and made it later a jewish symbol, corrupted and then act like it was theirs from the beginning like they always do.
they do this to:
1. make people who find out about it think thats the real meaning and start worshipping their deity as they believe thats what it was all about from the beginning
b) make them turn away from it and even disregarding the positive expects instead of only the corrupted things
III: rechannel their prayers/thoughts/energy to their deity.
One believe was that magic springs into existence where 2 polar opposites meet. good and evil, the above and below, male and female. especially the unification of the last is one of the most holy events in many cultures where the magic of life happens and the first step for the existence of a new human has been made. Now if you mix 2 things they mix while building a vortex or a spiral, and i believe this is meant with the spiral symbology, or maybe just the energy of life specifically as the pedos use the spirals as well and fuck little kids, and what better symbold for life and energy is there than a kid?
A lot of japanese culture seems to reference it, wether its naruto with uzumaki even meaning spiral and the spirals all around the anime, ranma 1/2 has a technique based on a spiral, and not to forget tengen toppa gurren lagann which is all about the spiral beings (humans) kept underground, in the dark by the antispirals, the (((elite))) out of fear that the spiral being destroy everything out of accident. is this maybe why the elite tries to hide spirituallity from us? because they fear we would fuck it up? or just that we would fuck (((them)) up?

>tl;dr: this family with CIA background and connection to Alefantis have an awfull lot of connections to Childprotectionservices. really makes you think
No, it makes YOU think, because you're paranoid. That ex-feds would be interested in helping Child Protective Services? Not surprising at all, and very philanthropic.

Fuck of CIA. Nice low effort falseflag meme you got. None of us wanna kill anybody, thats not what Jesus would do.

Dcthomson is the parent company of the group who made that cd / storybook.

When I went to their site... I thought it was a bit weird to have a slavery statement near the contact us link on the front page.

dcthomson.co.uk/modern-slavery-statement/

They also seem to manufacture a lot of other children's media and books.

9/11 also had this theme. you had the 2 towers, jachin and boaz, sun and moon, male and female, it got crashed and out of it emerged the one world trade center. e pluribus unum. out of many one. male and female, good and evil, black and white were symbolically united. i believe that this believe is also behind the push to transgenderism, trying to unite male and female in one body

what i find specifically weird about it is that those are mostly disney characters. disney usually is extremely butthurt when it comes to copyright, but those dont seem to bother it at all. makes you think.

I unironically believe most of this

What's the danger with uniting the duality between male and female?

>not being paranoid when the government is a satanic pedo deathcult
wew

well, i believe that is at the very least the meaning and believe behind that symbolism, even if its not all there is to it and probably just scratching the surface. i also do believe is that there is a really good chance that this is how the world actually works

>i also do believe is that there is a really good chance that this is how the world actually works

me too my dude, me too. This past year has made me a believer in universal synchronicity and energy. I don't believe in coincidences anymore.

>What's the danger with uniting the duality between male and female?
that you chop your dick off and unironically believe you are a woman and demand others to think the same.
i dont think there is so much a danger about it, but more that its a faulty way of thinking. they want to rise above the duality and thus above gods creation/nature. they try to play god and do so by enducing mental illness into the people.
god seperated the things. day from the night, male from the female, good from evil. and while there are nuances between those this is still how it is. lucifer wants to destroy gods creation as a big "fuck you" to god and tries to corrupt us for the same reason. by bringing those together they try to destroy the natural/divine order of things and which is again away to corrupt/destroy gods creation. or so the story goes.

Sounds about right. Thank you for your input

Romans 8 talks about spirituality if anyone is interested.

im currently engulfed in anime user. need to ease my mind a bit. but i try to remember it even though i will probably forget

Adding to this about Luciferians
>Luciferianism is a belief system that venerates the essential characteristics that are affixed to Lucifer. The tradition, influenced by Gnosticism, usually reveres Lucifer not as the devil, but as a liberator, a guardian or guiding spirit or even the true god as opposed to Jehovah.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luciferianism

And more about the Lucis Trust
>The Lucis Trust is a nonprofit service organization incorporated in the United States in 1922 by Alice Bailey and her husband Foster Bailey, to act as a fiduciary trust for the publishing of twenty-four books of esoteric philosophy published under Alice Bailey's name, and to fund and administer activities concerned with the establishment of "right human relations".
>The Lucis Trust's publishing company was founded in the early 1920s as the Lucifer Publishing Company. The Lucis Trust says that the name was probably chosen to honor Lucifer. The name was changed in 1925 to the Lucis Publishing Company. In Latin lucem ferre means "to bear light" and lucis means of light. The company has headquarters in New York City, London, and Geneva.
>The Trust is established in Great Britain under the title "Lucis Trust Ltd.", in Switzerland as "Lucis Trust Association", and in the Netherlands as the "Lucis Trust Stichting".
>In order to place a closer focus on the work of the UN, the Lucis Trust has set up a new blog, World Goodwill at the UN, which will focus on defining new Sustainable Development Goals for humanity after 2015 when the Millennium Development Goals expire.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucis_Trust

they arent even hiding anymore. but while we are at organisation.

i really loved eminem, and im sure the old one was cool. but he got fucking MKUltrad or something some years ago, probably during his rehab (remember kanye sperging out and getting send into a mental asylum?)
an user mentioned how anonymous alcoholics programm derived basically from some aleyster crowley brainwashing thing he published years before the alcoholics anonymous was founded (diary of a drugfiend). the AA program supposedly overtook a huge part of aleyster crowleys work unchanged.
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrum_Argenteum
>Astrum Argenteum, auch bekannt unter den Namen Argenteum Astrum, Argentinum Astrum (Latein für „silberner Stern“), Astron Argon (griechisch für „scheinender Stern“) oder abgekürzt A∴A∴, war bzw. ist ein magischer Orden, der zwischen 1904 und 1907 (je nach Quelle variiert das genaue Jahr) von dem britischen Magier und Okkultisten Aleister Crowley gegründet wurde.
>AA
like alcoholics anonymous.

remember how south park in one episodes has stan say to the AAs that this is nothing but a cult and he knows because he led on recently? suddenly seems a lot more real

Why tne fuck do you keep posting that about eminem
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/I really loved eminem/

You keep regurgitating the same sentence copy and pasted word for word and you have been doing it everyday, why

>For Luciferians, enlightenment is the ultimate goal. The basic Luciferian principles highlight truth and freedom of will, worshipping the inner self and one's ultimate potential.
>Traditional dogma is shunned as a basis for morality on the grounds that humans should not need deities or fear of eternal punishment to distinguish right from wrong and to do good. All ideas should be tested before being accepted, and even then one should remain skeptical because knowledge and understanding are fluid.
>Both the arts and sciences are crucial to human development, and thus both are cherished.

You can thank these globalist fucks for your (((modern art))) too. Everything about them revolves around self absorption rather than having a moral code, a set of standards, to live by. They can cry that Satan and Lucifer are different, but the characteristics are the same: ALL ME.

As someone who goes to AA from time to time, I can assure you it's nowhere near that exciting.

because there is the connection to rachel chandler as seen in the pic, which also has connections to bill clinton and epstein (iirc the last one). also im a lazy piece of shit and copy paste a lot of stuff to

does anyone know in which hospital brock was brought into? every article just says "local hospital"
for some reason i suspect MedStar, the same seth rich and scalise brought into
asked in the previous thread but noone seemed to have any info

sigh. this shit pisses me off. we need pedoleaks

Multiple senators wore the socks in pick related
archive.is/ERD02

These socks seem to be exclusively available on this website
m.topman.com/en/tmuk/product/mint-pizza-and-pop-socks-4161305

Chairman of this onlineshop is Sir Phillip Green
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Topman

This friendly guy also lend his private jet to the McCanns to tour around
rosamondpress.com/2015/12/12/sir-green/

And he seems to also get along really well with Bill "I put my dick everywhere I shouldnt" Clinton
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/sir-philip-green-poses-bill-7848940

reminder that the CPP shooter was a false flagger
/www.wbtv.com/story/33467722/13-year-old-struck-by-vehicle-in-salisbury-airlifted-to-hospital
he ran over a kid before and was left of without any charges. he had a debt to pay and the false flag was the payment.
also his father is an actor
archive.is/NPDjP
as well as he himself seems to be too, or at least in the movie business
m.imdb.com/name/nm2625901/

this all hints towards the connections to the higher ups. they didnt just choose some random guy

also the trafficcam shows there was prior knowledge to this incident and they made sure no footage will be found

forgot pic

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Did you follow me on Twitter earlier?

How did you find me?

what makes you think that? i saved that pic some months ago. i follow 2 people since my main twitter was banned because of spreading pizzagate

didn't this air during the super bowl?
lmfao
pizzalovers BTFO

If you say so.