/Christ/chan CHRISTIAN GENERAL - EVEN SO COME, LORD JESUS COME EDITION

>For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (John 3:16 KJV)

DAILY BREAD
And Jehoshaphat stood in the midst of the assembly of Judah and Jerusalem in the house of the Lord before the new courtyard, and he said:

“O Lord God of our fathers, are You not God in the heavens? And do You not rule over all the kingdoms of the nations? In Your hand are strength and might, and there is no one who can oppose You. Did You not, our God, drive out those who lived in this land before Your people Israel, and You gave it perpetually to the descendants of Abraham, who was in covenant love with You. And they have dwelled in it and have built in it for You a sanctuary for Your name saying, ‘If disaster comes upon us, the sword, or judgment, or pestilence, or famine, then we will stand before this temple and before You because Your name is in this temple. And we will cry out to You in our distress, and You will hear and deliver.’ (2 Chronicles 20:5-9 MEV)

READ THE BIBLE
biblica.com/bible/reading-plans/
LISTEN TO THE BIBLE
divinerevelations.info/documents/bible/esv_mp3_no_ot_2ndversion/
WATCH THE BIBLE
fullbiblemovies.blogspot.ca/

CHRISTIAN NEWS
>Christ's Internet
christsinternet.com/
>Hal Lindsey Report
hallindsey.com/
>Z3 News
z3news.com

PODCAST
>Josh Coen
youtube.com/channel/UCBz2GypMVTo0q0n4QVXaCSQ
>Lyn Leahz
youtube.com/channel/UCWRlinV3L44cZJ_mLOk7trw
>TRUNEWS
youtube.com/watch?v=XAbtmy9Mqgw

TESTIMONY
>From New Age To Jesus - My Testimony
youtube.com/watch?v=cMu5F2icsT8
>Howard Storm's NDE
youtube.com/watch?v=DKob9cXYo3A

MUSIC
>Beloved
youtube.com/watch?v=SiY4FZN9ClI
>Throne Room
youtube.com/watch?v=SqxhQL5t8h4
>What Faith Can Do
youtube.com/watch?v=hVoo9n2kAPA

PRAYER & WORSHIP
>IHOP
youtube.com/user/ihopkc/live

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yESJBvelLHY
youtube.com/watch?v=3lH2IJEY1sY
youtube.com/watch?v=nBj9NLPa2cs
youtube.com/watch?v=a1ox1rPyZjM
youtube.com/watch?v=WLoC0rPUwAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Px_aCjR5ZFA
youtube.com/watch?v=jSYIqzUb7Vo
youtube.com/watch?v=xn_l2yS6H2o&t=1838s
youtube.com/watch?v=oYFqZTgAu3g
youtube.com/watch?v=YQjJKltHlhM
youtube.com/watch?v=X1SuHByAgno
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watch_Tower_Society_unfulfilled_predictions
youtube.com/watch?v=FAgDXZfOfx0
divinerevelations.info/documents/bible/esv_mp3_no_ot_2ndversion/?dir=New_Testament
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

should start with Jorden Peterson

Amen.

How to resist temptation?

by praying a hail mary.

god isn't real you stupid Semite

The New World Order collapsing you stupid globalist.

>be Christian
>be stupid
It's like pottery

Protestants will burn in hell

The Spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak. I kept reading certain passages from the Bible and listening to Christian music when I was going through a tough time but failed in my anger. I even prayed, although I probably didn't pray as much as I should have. It makes a lot of sense and puts into perspective when I think about how these great men in the Bible fell into sin: King David, King Solomon, even Moses when he disobeyed God and struck the rock.

Jesus is the perfect man. He is the prototype of what a human being is supposed to be like. Jesus is truly the first human being if you think about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=yESJBvelLHY

>But he who endures to the end shall be saved. (Matthew 24:13)

That is funny, but the Bible doesn't mean that. That is some man's interpretation of the Bible.

Bump for god.

Reminder that Protestants follow 16th century narcissists instead of Christ's holy church.

Jesus and Mary not Jesus and Martin, okay?

You wish it were true

I'm sure God admires your intent, but no self-proclaimed Christian should put man's doctrine over God. If Jesus is our focus and we have a relationship with Him, then we are all one in Christ.

Post your Christian memes.

Global Warming

I can't be doing all the work here

youtube.com/watch?v=3lH2IJEY1sY

Hi /christ/chan general. Been praying every day for a few weeks now and I am feeling pretty good.

Only have a few

youtube.com/watch?v=nBj9NLPa2cs

Christian may mays

"I like to picture Jesus, playing lead guitar at a Trump rally..."

Last one for tonight

youtube.com/watch?v=a1ox1rPyZjM

If heaven is filled with Catholics, I'd rather be in hell

youtube.com/watch?v=WLoC0rPUwAQ

Christianity was created by Jews to subvert European societies.

> the Gauls were barbaric before Roman invasion
> There was no real culture in Europe before the Roman invasion

No and no. Christfags BTFO

DEUS VULT

youtube.com/watch?v=Px_aCjR5ZFA

It feels good to hate plebbit. Praise Jesus

>Luke 22:36
>mandatory self-defense
You're retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=jSYIqzUb7Vo

>Literally Be the Temple of the Holy Spirit

how can you not defend it?

Sorry? Never read the verse?

I wouldn't say that, the earliest Church Fathers believed that the 3rd temple would be rebuilt and that jesus would come back when the world was 6,000 years old. It's been almost 2000 years since the crucifixtion and ressurection of Jesus Chrsit. Anyways Saint Irenaeus took the book of Revelations very literally in a way like a lot of Evangelicals do today, I'm a Roman Catholic but that man was taught by Saint Polykarp and he was the Apostle John's own favorite student. Here he is on the Antichrist he talks about the 3rd temple and the abomination of desolation being a literal physical future event near the end of time, thousands of years away from him!

>We will not, however, incur the risk of pronouncing positively as to the name of Antichrist; for if it were necessary that his name should be distinctly revealed in this present time, it would have been announced by him who beheld the apocalyptic vision. For that was seen no very long time since, but almost in our day, towards the end of Domitian's reign.

Catholics?In my Christian thread?

>what are martyrs?

Then read it, including the ones after it.

>a bunch of mental gymastics to justify a clearly non-Christian stance

He endeavours to prove this opinion from Isaiah and the Apocalypse.
For in as many days as this world was made, in so many thousand years shall it be concluded. And for this reason the Scripture says: "Thus the heaven and the earth were finished, and all their adornment. And God brought to a conclusion upon the sixth day the works that He had made; and God rested upon the seventh day from all His works." This is an account of the things formerly created, as also it is a prophecy of what is to come. For the day of the Lord is as a thousand years; and in six days created things were completed: it is evident, therefore, that they will come to an end at the sixth thousand year. Irenaeus, Against the Heresies V.XXVIII.3

He talks about the abomination of desolation in other chapters but he discusses it in present tense, sort a "now here is this verse where this happens" but here in this passage as you can clearly see and in the other greentext above he forsees these things as future events.

Not Christian but a Christian company

Its all I've got

btw the world is ALMOST 6000 years old. If you count Jesus being ressurected as the 4000th year

Why else would they have a sword?
Also are you Christian, why are you using such coarse language?

People should easily disregard anything they read here. Christian or not.

So what are Christian Generals thoughts on September the 23rd and how many people feel like this should fulfill a part of end time prophecy?

youtube.com/watch?v=xn_l2yS6H2o&t=1838s

Do many of you think we're in the closing times right now?

>NO STOBBIT GOYIM DONT READ NOOOOOO

I just heard about this and wanted to share it. "The Economist" in 1988 talks about getting ready for a world currency, possibly in 2018.

2 Timothy 3:1 KJV
This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

1 Corinthians 1:3 KJV
Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

No. I just mean a lot of what I read here is weird wacko fringe stuff.

god makes no retards

>NOTHING TO SEE HERE GOYIM

>I ask of ye to buy gold tried in the fire that thou mayest be rich.
A prophecy 7 church ages, we're in the last right now.

stop worshipping a foreign jewish religion

dumb goy this is a whole new religon

What a get. Shame it wasnt SIX SIX SIX

Good night goyim. have a nice thread desu

>OOYYYY VEYYY GOYIM THIS RELIGION ISNT THE SAME AS JUDAISM
it literally is judiasm

I guess I'll be the one to say it. Not an argument.

christianity is litterally the same shit except with muh jesus and a few different books

You're a waste of time.

youtube.com/watch?v=oYFqZTgAu3g

Pray the Rosary

Catholics trigger me so much,only pray to GOD you heathens

Only God can answer your prayers himself.I'll pray for all the Catholics in this thread to be given mercy when they meet the Lord.

youtube.com/watch?v=YQjJKltHlhM

And they think WE are the false prophets? Hypocrites.

youtube.com/watch?v=X1SuHByAgno

1975 failed prophecy lel

> false prophets?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watch_Tower_Society_unfulfilled_predictions

Fuck you all and your anti-abortion bullshit
You're going to get us overrun by niggers

If we followed biblical principles nations we be set up based on ethnicity.

Acts 17:26 "And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;"

Did you actually RESEARCH these allegations or do you believe them because they are just convenient for you?

Guys, i have a weird feeling, i have for most of my life thought that there was no god, but now i dont know. I want to read the bible but what is the "truest" version of it? i want one that hsnt been doctored by any subversive elements.

The onus is on you guys

The KJV or the NKJV.

I would recommend watching this.
"New World Order Bible Versions" FULL MOVIE
>youtube.com/watch?v=FAgDXZfOfx0

I recommend KJV

Don't. Factually it's very incorrect.

What parts are incorrect?

These aren't tamperings. Rather, those Bibles use different texts from which they translate from. The KJV uses the historical and trusted Textus Receptus and Masoretic text.

>Guys, i have a weird feeling
This is the Holy Spirit knocking on your heart. Let Him in. Get on your knees right now and believe in Jesus Christ. That He died on the cross for your sins and He rose again on the third day and ascended into Heaven where He sits on the Right Hand of the Father.

To answer your question, KJV is good to have always on hand, but I would start with the ESV audio bible. Start from the book of Matthew.

I highly recommend listening to the Bible first because reading it is difficult for some reason. It takes getting used to to read the Bible. I had a hard time understanding any of the Bible when I first read it so I had to power though it.

Also remember, to read in the Spirit. The devil is the greatest Bible scholar in this fallen world. Satan even used Scripture against Jesus in the wilderness.

divinerevelations.info/documents/bible/esv_mp3_no_ot_2ndversion/?dir=New_Testament

I've seen it. It's the video overall. It teaches that the KJV was inspired by God and is the 'inerrant' word of God. Not that it can't be. I mean as long as a translation is an accurate representation of the original words than it carries that inerrancy.

Thanks guys, i had no idea that there was so many interpretations of it, and they mean very different things.

I think ill get the KJV and have a read at that. and to think i was going to go down to one of my local churches and inquire there.

That's why you need the Holy Spirit when you read the Bible

Catholic (and maybe Orthodox) way of life is the best way of life.