The pathetic cop who murdered Philando Castile just got acquitted for what is obviously murder of some degree...

The pathetic cop who murdered Philando Castile just got acquitted for what is obviously murder of some degree. I can't even imagine what was going through the minds of this jury

Trampling the rights of an innocent gun owner who even calmly told the officer he was carrying ahead of time. He did literally nothing wrong. And he was murdered for it

Indefensible. You can hear him trying to find his ID and saying "I'm not!" multiple times to reassure the cop before being shot. What the fuck? This cop's a fucking pussy ass little scared bitch and he deserves to be raped by big bubba every day for the rest of his life

youtube.com/watch?v=ofNHB5_j5jM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mWT0CvoCBVo
twincities.com/2016/07/09/philando-castile-was-stopped-52-times-by-police-was-is-racial-profiling/
startribune.com/castile-lived-in-a-cycle-of-traffic-stops-fines/387046341/
youtube.com/watch?v=FU-Bx-GuKio
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because the jury was mostly white, and white people are mostly fucking cucks. they don't even care if the cop is white or not. just him being a cop is enough to let him off with murder.

>Don't pull it out
>Don't reach for it
Was he high? Why couldn't he handle such simple instructions?

He was listening to the instructions
He didn't pull it out or reach for it

You stupid cuck learn to support our Second Amendment

Gotta love the mental gymnastics on this one
>Just listen to the cops, respect them, obey the law and you should be fine
>"Give me your ID"
>"Ok but i am required by the law to tell you that i am carrying a legal weapon"
>"Ok but don't reach for it"
>"Ok im reaching for my ID, that you told me i need to give to you"
>"HOLY SHIT ITS A GUN BETTER FIRE 7 FUCKING SHOTS AT YOU IN FRONT OF YOUR 5 YEAROLD DAUGHTER TO MAKE SURE YOU'RE DEAD"
Im almost never on the side of a nigger when it comes to cases similar to this, but in this case the nigger did literally everything that was asked of him and he still got killed, this time he literally dindu nuffin

>I can't even imagine what was going through the minds of this jury
It's something called reasonable doubt.

Please explain the reasonable doubt, did you even watch the video?

The nigger was a nigger and dindu nuffins

I don't know about you anons but if I'm packing and pulled over I tell the cop I'm packing then I put both hands on the steering wheel and keep them there until instructed to move

He WAS instructed to move you cuck

Where are the chimpouts? Is Soros dead already?>\

Literally says "ima have to pull it out" dumbfuck retard

>>"Ok im reaching for my ID, that you told me i need to give to you"
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Well nigra could have been clearer

or if you've dealt with MP's, you hang both your hands out the window and say, "Sir I have a concealed carry permit, how would you like to proceed?"

The cop already had his ID you dumb nigger.

Are you deaf or something, he said "I'm not reaching for it"

This.
When you are addressing a civilian you have to use positive language, for instance:
>Do not stand up.
and
>Remain seated
means the same but you use the second one to avoid misunderstandings.
In the case of the police he should have said: Keep your hands on the weel, then with your left/right hand reach for ID when I tell you so, etc.
That is lack of professionalism besides he was way too jumpy. He had drawn already the gun, he had the advantage, there was zero need to shoot him.

That was his registration you moron

Just keep your hands on the wheel and say "I'm CCing" then let them explain what you need to do. I always just get "thanks for telling me". But then I'm not a fucking dick

Prove it faggot.

Were you there? Do you have all of the evidence? You fucking idiot

Read the witness accounts

Oh my God Sup Forums is so retarded

Orange
Sky
Flamethrower
Vault
Instructions
.,'";:-_=
Canyon
Gray

Sage or report spam.
Philandoposting is now spam. It's been discussed to death, there is no new or relevant information, and we're getting the same thread over and over just like electoral college posting.
Sage or report all spam.

This
Leftist propogandizer

triple hexa pali doubles

marvelous

Also i agree with you, the cop seemed way too on edge, seemed like a scared cuck to me.

however the lack of footage of what actually happened in the car is probably what did it, for all we know he did actually reach for the gun.

AYO
>*smacks lips*
WHY U BE STOPPIN ME???
>*shuffles quickly*
IMMA HAF TO PULL IT OUT
>*reaches quickly at a firearm*

Noggin' status = Joggin'
Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=mWT0CvoCBVo

I think the real tragedy here is that we see cases such as treyvon, mike, and the countless other shootings in which the media flat out lied and shilled for these guys against the cop who was totally in the right

now we actually have a questionable shooting, but due to all the pandering people have been split down the middle and automatically either side with the cop or black regardless of the circumstances.

if anyone got this guy killed, and then aquitted the cop, it was the media.

>Nigger
>dead
thank you officer and fuck OP

Fucking nigger.
Basic procedure is Hands on wheel and don't move them until the officer is aware of wear the gun is and if he is safe and he instructs you to do something.
>give me your ID
>I have a gun
This is the point were you should have your hands on the wheel. That the officer asked for an ID 5 seconds before you told him is irrelevant. Let him process that info. Wait for him to ask where it is. He will either ask you to hand it to him or ask you step out so he can disarm you himself.
Basically the entire field changes when an officer is aware that you are armed. If you go reaching for anything without any of the above happening you are asking to be shot.

He literally already provided his license to the cop. watch it again you dumb nigger

When will you absolutely cucked liberals start holding the government responsibly for their crimes against law abiding citizens simply enacting their second amendment rights to legally carry?

Do you want our second amendment rights taken away? This is how it happens

He did NOTHING legal, he was carrying legally and complying with all orders from the officer, yet he was murdered

Stop being such a liberal anti-gun cuck

The cop could have been clearer about what NOT to reach for.

lol could this week get any more awesome?

The girlfriend's reaction to the whole situation was abnormal...

Why? The nigger said he had his gun.
Then he starts reaching.

Of course, earlier in the conversation the cop asked for ID.
After the info about the gun though, and reasonable human would stop everything they're doing and wait for instructions. Especially when the cop immediately starts panicking.
I would immediately freeze like a deer, and not move at all until he says something else.

Anyway, 1 extra nigga dead is +1 for the world

>Yes it's okay Big Government
>I'll take your word for it after the fact
>Should have used my body language a bit different
>I didn't break any laws but it's okay that you killed me
>I'll use different body language next time even if I'm telling you that I'm not doing what you're telling me not to do while you're yelling at me and shooting at me

You're all fucking cucks who are going to get fucked up the ass by the government. You just give them free reign over law abiding gun owners and it's pathetic

oh our humble protectors. never can they do wrong. if you make a simple mistake in their godly presence, you deserve to be shot in the chest 7 times.

I'm not an anti gun guy.
ANY CONCEAL CARRY instructor will agree with what I wrote.
Nigger shouldn't have been high,
Nigger should have all his cards ready before cop got near him.
Nigger should have waited for cop to ask him where the gun is
The only thing the nigger did right was inform the officer that he was armed.
But doing things part way right is wrong when dealing with police.

Literally not an argument.
I hate cops just as much as the next guy, but jesus christ how autistic are you?
Nigger autistic?

Not the cop's fault he has an IQ of 70 and thought it was a good idea to show him the gun he was talking about.

it was his insurance and registration according to the testimony.

Funny thing is cucks and bootlickers act like Castile didn't know how to handle himself at a traffic stop.

He'd been pulled over ~50 times in the last decade
twincities.com/2016/07/09/philando-castile-was-stopped-52-times-by-police-was-is-racial-profiling/

In other words Castile is actually an expert at getting stopped by cops and has way more experience at it than any of you cucklords

Finally after 50+ times he ran into a retard and there was no saving him

minnesota isn't a duty to inform state.

No, I'm just aware that acting the idiot around cops is a high risk no reward behavior.

>stopped over 50 times in the last decade

Maybe there's a fucking reason for that

>LEL NIGGER

God, I hate the copsuckers on Sup Forums. This cop was incredibly incompetent and people like him are in there because of the fucking police unions.

Didn't you read the link, It's racial profiling.
He dindu nuffin.

What kind of monster drives around with burnt out tail lights? The cop knew what kind of person he was dealing with.

odds are he will du sumthin eventually

No, but I sure approve of cops killing niggers!

Local LEO where I live aren't a problem. They come from the community and even the niggers hate criminal niggers. My gunsmithbro builds rifles for them and I've met several at his shop.

Cops hate trash. I pay them to hate trash. I pay them to KILL trash. I'm not trash. I've never had a problem with a cop because I'm not and do not act like a nigger.

A nigger with a permit still nigged and got zapped. Life is SO simple if you aren't a bundle of stupidity and nigger/wigger rage! Keep your hands on the wheel and leave them there. You can ask the cop to secure you without arrest if worried. (I avoided getting arrested as an otherwise unwise teen by being smart enough to ask if I could voluntarily go to the cop shop instead. It blew their minds and I've never heard of anyone else pulling that off. )

noice

He was not acting like an idiot, he was acting the same way I'm sure many millions of people pulled over yearly act, he just happened to get killed for it

Any time this happens, you always say "Oh he should have done this other thing" when what he did was literally perfectly fine. If this cop wasn't a fucking little pussy ass bitch scared of everything this wouldn't have happened

Notice how calm the other officer was who was also watching this all. Why wasn't the other officer scared too? Nope, just this fucking scaredy cat bitch

>drive a total bucket that's a danger to not only yourself but to other people
>drive in a way that actively puts yourself in danger like speeding or not wearing your seatbelt
>be surprised when you get pulled over more than everyone else

He literally should should have done what all conceal carry permit holders are told what they supposed to do when telling a cop they have a gun.
Keep hands on wheel.
Let officer know where gun is.
Let officer disarm you if need be.
Then get ID and other shit at Officers instruction.
Get ticket or warning for traffic violation
Go home
Eat dinner
Go to bed.

First
This fool had moved without updating his carry permit.... Which made it void.... thus illegal firearm

Two
It was sitting in his lap while driving...
I saw the video
After he was shot it fell to the floor
You can see it in the video
It was not in a holster
or being transported properly according to law

So
When he went for his wallet it is perfectly reasonable for the officer to assume he was reaching for it
in fact that bitch is lucky he didn't shoot her for screaming and scaring the shit out of him in the middle of it
he might have thought she had a gun too

Before you go off "half cocked" make sure you review the case first ok cuck

This cop is a spaz, though. He's obviously got no fucking business being a cop.

Wow... heartless

>This fool had moved without updating his carry permit.... Which made it void.... thus illegal firearm

A carry permit is not required to carry a firearm in a car if it is reasonably out of reach, ie, inside a glove box.

Any citizen can carry a gun in their car if it is reasonably out of reach.

Cops freak out when they see you digging around in your pockets when they walk up to a car.

Officer went from 0 to I KILL YOU without any warning. This shit scares me but at least he will not be a cop anymore.

I mean, he is in a facebook group called The Crips.
Smokes weed every day with kids in car.
Something was going to happen eventually.

it clearly wasn't reasonably out of reach if it fell out of the car

>missing the point entirely
You are a fucking inbred.
The point is he didn't get shot on the first 49 times so obviously he knows how to deal with police. Or is he just the luckiest man alive and survived 49 cops in a row despite doing everything wrong?

startribune.com/castile-lived-in-a-cycle-of-traffic-stops-fines/387046341/

>By age 30, Castile had been pulled over 44 times. Three years later, when he was shot dead by a St. Anthony police officer during a July 6 traffic stop in Falcon Heights, Castile had been pulled over by police 49 times.

Most of you NEETniggers have never even been pulled over if you even have cars
The rest of you have maybe 2-3 stops at best
This guy was a literal veteran at getting tickets and getting arrested. That statistic alone should suggest something is wrong with that cop's brain.

True, but my point does invalidate the point of having a carry permit at all.

Link to he had a gun in his lap?

blacks go from ids da ppooliiice nigguh to dindu nuffin without any warning. what do you expect?

I'll concede that point then. I've always been told to get your stuff ready before hand so I don't know.

I find it fascinating and pathetic liberals and commies are hiding under the guise of pro-gun anons to try to divide Sup Forums on a nigger. They think

>Duh, dey likes da second amendment. Dey bend over backward fo it!

I find the simple mindedness of these fucks sad. "a+b must be c and ALWAYS be c" and all that. You think they would have just pursued math with their lives.

It's weird how the left seems to think this makes things better for his case. He literally failed to follow instructions after telling them he had a gun.

I am white/drive a good car and assume you do as well so I don't think this is a real problem for us.

we went over this the other day OP.... you are a faggot

chillax you fucking sperglord.

Of course the cop was a flightly dipshit.
The nignog was the spark that started shit off though.

That is literally what all well informed conceal carry permit holders do.

>i wont do something, because i said i wont, even if it looks like i might be doing it.

cop is a hero and a judge said he is innocent
castile was a nigger reaching for his gun and he got pierced with bullets
i wish we could have the movie from inside the car to see the nigger face

Officer said he never saw the gun. Moot point.

He reached at the fucking gun you stupid cuck, that cop was 100% in the right.

If you have a gun in the car you keep your fucking twitchy hands firmly on the wheel and tell the cop immediately. Then you fucking wait for his exact directions before moving a finger.

This isn't a fucking movie, and every white person seems to be able to understand these simple directions without getting 49+ practice runs. It's literally common sense.

Watch this fucking 3 minute tutorial, it might save you from getting a Darwin award in the future.
youtube.com/watch?v=FU-Bx-GuKio

THANK YOU

you dont belong here pal.
no one here cares about that niggers life
the only people here are arguing he was murdered are only doing so to push their ideas and their agendas.

so go back to Plebbit or 7gag,

>nigger gets stopped often
>gets stopped by shitty cop
>ambiguous exchange, dead nigger
what will we do without our based black men, guys??

Sup Forums has been smelling its own shit for way to long if they think everything on this was justified.

>sperglord
the usual Sup Forums response to facts and logic. if this nignog was such a spark how did he avoid getting magdumped 49 times in a row? you can't seem to answer this question. neck yourself.

>49 practice runs
You mean 49 actual runs.

You still haven't addressed how if he has no clue how to conduct himself around police, how did he survive 49 times in a row? Just pure luck? Answer this question.

Reeee! Wahhh! A nigger was killed by someone other than another nigger!!! Reeeee!!

>Imma have to tel you I do has a firearm
>>ok, don't pull it out
>Imma have to pull it out doe
>>DON'T PULL IT OUT
>Imma pull it out

Dumb nigger deserved to get shot.

People are saying he has no clue how to conduct himself around police because we know how conceal carry permit holders are supposed to conduct themselves around police.
Why are people suddenly expecting niggers to learn from their experiences.

I'm just sad that a pot smoking crips member will no longer be working in a school cafeteria. Fuck white people.

>push their ideas and their agendas
Or maybe because they're aware of the reality of this situation and actually watched the video and took it in, clearly unlike you folk?

>Heaven
nice to see that mods brought that back again

>neck yourself.
constructive advice, calmly leading one to consider an avenue of clarity.

>the usual Sup Forums response to facts and logic
well you've taken all the emotion, so that's all left

> if this nignog was such a spark how did he avoid getting magdumped 49 times in a row?
Wanna guess how many small traffic things he broke? I'll bet you he's been pulled over for that light multiple times by multiple officers.

It's classic nignog to continue making the exact same mistakes over and over, and never changing until something catastrphic happens.

>being this btfo

Answer the question. If his conduct around police is so bad, how did he survive 49 consecutive police stops?

>still not answering the question
I'm the one bringing the facts and logic, and you're the one dodging them as hard as possible. Again, neck yourself.

My mom used to tell me if I was ever in trouble or lost then I should find an officer for help. Now she tells me not to move an inch if I'm ever confronted by one and not give them any excuse.

>I'm the one bringing the facts and logic
is that what you call your 2-incher?

what kind of brit boot lickin americano nig nog says burnt? its burned here you dumfuk. try harder to independent.

>being this btfo

slap a webm on me niggers

you can see that clearly that that was the first thing that he gave the cop.

blow it out your ass

I don't care that he has experience in being a shitty driver in a beat up shitty car. Maybe he wasn't carrying all those other times.
I know how you are supposed to act if you are concealed carrying. He was not acting correctly.
It could be that he was high at the time and didn't think of what he was supposed to do.
Again, why are people expecting Smoke Weed every day high as fuck niggers to learn from past experiences.

You're assuming a whole lot and claiming that you've won something.

It doesn't matter why he wasn't shot the other 49 times, it only matters why he was shot this time. And as you can see on the video, he was shot because he stated he had a gun and then failed to follow the instructions. I don't care how sad that makes you.

Are you deaf? I'm hearing perfectly "Imma have to pull it out".

>Lied about having a carry license.
>Pulled over 52 times prior for traffic violations. >Told not to remove the firearm. Goes for his pocket with the firearm.
>Under the influence of drugs during the stop.
>In the car with prostitute.
Nothing out of the ordinary at all.

If you look at the video he already gave the cop the id or something 1:31 then when rummaging around like an idiot for god knows what after saying he has a gun and being told 3 times to stop moving... open n shut 2 me