Why are white people so into LGBT rights?

No one else likes LGBT nonsense. Not Asians, not Blacks, not Indians, not Arabs... why do white people insist on promoting the LGBT agenda?

Other urls found in this thread:

citizengo.org/en-us/39715-tell-national-geographic-gender-ideology-harms-children
borngay.procon.org/view.answers.php?questionID
henrymakow.com/manitoba-bullies-children-who-dont-want-gay-sex.html
defendthefamily.com/pfrc/books/sevensteps/Chapter1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

virtue signaling

(((white)))

Because anything less is feminism

It's not only Jews. Most white people have very tolerant views towards LGBT.

I wonder this shit too. Most Latino families would ridicule their children if they supported it. Same thing with blacks, but their ghetto friends would ridicule them. Asians, I don't know about.

I think most white people don't give a fuck. The left screams and kicks and are loud about their gays.

Most heterosexual whites secretly think gays are degenerate and caddy but tolerate them.

Personally, if a dude wants to get his cock covered in shit by fucking another dudes butt hole, who am I to tell him otherwise. I think it's nasty and they are likely mentally ill.

30 years ago, paychologists believed that being gay was a mental illness.

they'll get weeded out by not propogating their genes over generations so who gives a fuck. They'll die out or remain a small minority by their very nature

>why do white people insist on promoting the LGBT agenda?

It's really just rich white bitches. Feminists. Spit!

Most gays I've met have been spics or nigs actually

Can someone explain to me what the fuck an LGBT right is? What the fuck comes after letting them marry and raise a kid, am I just missing something here? Why does it feel like they're just looking for gibsmedats?

Wrong, retard

They want everyone to accept their degenerate life style and be included in traditional marriage.

They just want to be accepted by everyone for who they are. The problem they don't understand is they fuck butt holes and most people are weirded out by their behaviors.

It's like the crazy autistic 10 year old who screams at the top of his lungs at a dinner party, "notice me!!!"

If gays want to be treated with more respect, they should stop advertising who they are. If they were to just act normally, stop advertising their sexual preference and get on with life like the rest of us, they'd be more acceptable.

Because Whites makes the cutest traps

Its a form of pennance for all the evil things whites are taught to feel guilty about

It's a way for a white person to become a pseudo-minority.

That LGBT should be gotten rid of.

Blacks actually commit the majority of violence against trans and LGBTQAYYLMAO's. The only thing they are lacking is the white savior complex that allows the white community to parade around the minority

I don't know what happened. Things changed pretty fast, less than one generation. When I was young, fags stayed in the closet and no one believed in gay rights, much less gay marriage. I would have thought you were insane if you told me this is where we'd end up in less than 30 years.
Pic related, early 80s it was still considered freakish and ridiculous to even be gay, but that's likely when they really started pushing it on TV in the US. Brits have always been faggy, tho.

That doesn't answer the question, that's just wanting respect and acceptance? Those are opinions and attitudes of private citizens, but the movement has mistaken that all of their problems can be solved by gubberment. You can't legislate respect and status though, they will have to earn (or rather maintain) that separately, as a negotiation with public opinions.

What legal rights beyond marriage and adoption did they want? They have the (legal) right to do everything a straight person can, or did I miss something?

Because san francisco, and we were the target of the propaganda.

I liked his answer, odds are they probably just don't understand what the fuck they're sucking eachother off in the street for

>

citizengo.org/en-us/39715-tell-national-geographic-gender-ideology-harms-children

>96,926 people have signed. Help us reach 100,000 signatures.

>On August 17, 2016, the American College of Pediatricians issued a statement saying “gender Ideology harms children,” and “urges educators and legislators to reject all policies that condition children to accept as normal a life of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex. Facts – not ideology – determine reality.” In their statement, they go on to say “a person’s belief that he or she is something they are not is, at best, a sign of confused thinking.”

>These statements are supported by three leading medical doctors in the field, including Paul McHugh, M.D., University Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry at Johns Hopkins Medical School and the former psychiatrist in chief at Johns Hopkins Hospital.

>The statement goes on to say "Conditioning children into believing that a lifetime of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex is normal and healthful is child abuse."

Perscription drugs.

ya know, masking their need to fit in and masking it as "fighting for rights" and some weird gay shit

But Asians also love this bullshit. See Thailand and Japan.

>Because please don't call us -ists, anything but that! Destroy my culture, breed with my race, just no -ists!
t.Race Traitor

So they have their full legal rights and mainstream acceptance (or at least tolerance). And now they want to elevate gayness. Like knighthood.

80 years of 6 gorillion holohoax, white guilt and being run by a moloch worshipping cabal of zionist jews will do that to a civilisation.

>I think most white people don't give a fuck. The left screams and kicks and are loud about their gays.

I think it's basically this. A lot of people probably don't care, but because the left shoves it down everyone's throat and demands acceptance, most people say they're for it just to avoid being called a bigot.

Yeah, and now there's nothing for them to do besides fight their imaginary battle against homophobes which is really just everyone who thinks that they're acting fucking stupid

>The only male is a nigger
>the only Whites are dressed as girls
I wonder (((who))) could be behind this """gender revolution"""

They'd either don't care, complain (a lot) but not do anything, or humiliate the kid.

>Revolution
I sincerely hope that image isn't a real thing

That's because they have been brainwashed to think that by the Jews. If Saudi Arabia had schools and every sector of the media promoting LGBT rights and multiculturalism 20yo Saudis would be inseparable from the SJW filth we have in the West. There is a reason why the Jews invest so much in the media and degenerate campaigns like BLM. They want to destroy the goyim and to do that they must first strip the goy of his identity until he becomes a brown workers with no country, race or people.

It's real. The image cropped out a quote from the kid: "The easiest thing about being a girl is that I don't have to pretend to be a boy,"

HAHAHHAHAHA Sorry m8

>they'll get weeded out by not propogating their genes over generations so who gives a fuck. They'll die out or remain a small minority by their very nature

Sadly no. They propagate by molesting and grooming children. That's a major part of gay culture and a big part of the push for pedo acceptance.

borngay.procon.org/view.answers.php?questionID

(((They))) are in on it.
henrymakow.com/manitoba-bullies-children-who-dont-want-gay-sex.html

How to fight back for your kids.
defendthefamily.com/pfrc/books/sevensteps/Chapter1/

I think this as well. It almost has a religious aspect to it

It's called empathy, shitskin.

Albeit misguided at the hands of kikes, it's something your people haven't yet developed

It's not empathy when it convinces your kid to chop his dick off and become female, you kike-loving yank.

You have to be fucking kidding me. I live outside Atlanta GA. Faggot niggers everywhere.

>not Blacks
blacks love gay shit. google "down low btothers"

(((Who))) controls the media and universities that indoctrinate these idiot white people? Wake the fuck up, retard.

quit watching CNN, faggit

Africans hate this stupid shit, they kill black gays there.

The west is in a cancerous state.

It's not just on CNN. It's everywhere. Go out in any major American city.

the asians call them the white left.

the only black friend I have is the most openly homophobic person I know, seeing him openly use the word " faggot " and lefty fags not knowing how to react is always good

hispanics seem super anti lgbt too, sadly more whites I know support faggotry than oppose it

For the most part, white people aren't the ones evangelizing the tolerance. They just dgaf. The evangelists, oddly or not, are the (((white))) people.

>the movement has mistaken that all of their problems can be solved by gubberment
But their problems are *caused* by government handing out gibsmedats to non-same-sex non-procreative couples, against the presumptive purpose of marriage and its gibs, which is to create stable homes for children.
>What legal rights beyond marriage and adoption did they want?
They want to be treated as equivalent to straight couples in all social matters, such as hospital visitation, privileges in court matters such as probate and spousal incrimination, joint finances including insurance and banking, and so on. Personally idgaf, I'd rather abolish the gibs and rights of all married couples and make them get their gibs through the church instead of the state.

Hollywood is gay as shit, and they normalized it.

Every new TV sitcom has some "funny" fag character now.

last time white people had their own social movement was in the early 1900s with women's rights (we all know what happened after we began letting them vote)
nigs, spics and more recently muzzies have all had their """movements""" since the 19th amendment was passed
it's been a century and since white progressives are too pussy to be proud of their heritage they've decided to settle on a movement for faggots (a majority of which happen to be white)
it's virtue signalling to their token minority friends. in reality this is the latest incarnation of white nationalism (despite how degenerate "LGBT" types tend to be)

Nietzsche was right; to a woman, everything is adornment. As far as the effeminate left is concerned, a gay friend is like a handbag; every woman wants one to make her other friends jealous. They don't care in the slightest about the effects of LGBT shit on society. All they care about is how adopting a pro-LGBT stance will make them look.

I would be happy if lgbt community swallowed poison :)

I wanna get in on that boipussy while it's nice and tight.

because God is dead but a considerable share of the population still want their good person certificates. that's why they treat every attack on any part of the lefty movement as an attack on their person; by attacking cultural marxist ideas about equal outcome your indirectly threatening their personal claim to goodness and the value structure that their peace of mind and sense of worth rests upon.