Gave up a comfy old age in nyc with billions of dollars to spend the next 8 years sleeping 4 hours a day missing out on...

>gave up a comfy old age in nyc with billions of dollars to spend the next 8 years sleeping 4 hours a day missing out on his sons formadible years and ruining his legacy

for what reason

>to save the world

Because he loves this country and wants to save it.

Aaaaaand fpbp

I think when he went into it he wasn't serious but he saw the numbers and saw he could win so he went for it. Money is only worth so much, being President puts his name in the history book.

Fpbp

This. The world was at the brink of turning into a totalitarian world government.

i think he was serious about it he also ran in 2000 but had to drop out because his party was shit

TWO SCOOPS

the wall will pay for itself

some men crave power above everything else

I don't think he was. He had no real plan at first, but the extreme positive he got for the wall told him he could do it. He basically won the repub primaries the second he gave that speech about the wall.

>for what reason

For his children's future, probably. There's also a chance he really does want to help fix this thing.

When traveling through time discovered his own realisation of the present was being threatened by Hillary, Mexicans, and ISIS.

Because as you turn older you understand you will die, and you want to do something MEANINGFUL

you can put your name on buildings, you can put your name on clothing, etc

but there comes a time as you grow old, you realize pussy, and money, and material things don't mean as much

and you worry...

about the world your children will inherit, the country that has given you all the possibilities to make you who you are, and the moral fabric of society, the trajectory of the human race

and then you look in the mirror and realize you have the money, the means, the influence

to fix it

all

by

your

fucking

self

MAGA.

/thread

Communists are just patriots who dont realise it yet.

I know this is just memeing, but Trump clearly hasn't ruined his legacy. The worst President of all time has still accomplished more and will be remembered for longer than a mere businessman

Save America save the World

>formidable years
formative

never post outside of Sup Forums ever again

I don't think people realize the bullet we dodged when Hillary was denied election. And we just BARELY dodged it thanks to Trump. We would have experienced institutionalized SJWism and total division in the USA, while degenerates continued to flow across the border

Burnt steaks with ketchup

for fun yolo n shiet

to make america great again

i just heard you say that on fox news the other day

Fpbp

There is literally nobody else who can do what Trump has done and continues to do. For all his flaws, I don't think anyone has a personality as strong as he does. Put anyone else in his position, and given the unparalleled amount of unfair hateful attacks that have been thrown at Trump, they'd be completely broken. I don't know how Trump does it, but I'm sure glad he came around. We really are living in the best timeline.

>for what reason
Because fuck globalism, and communists.

He wasnt expecting to win

narcissism

Who knew being president was complicated?

fuck off shlomo

pretty sure he didn't actually think he'd won
now he doesn't have a choice (he could of course resign but that wouldn't look so good)

Ego. When you have everything there's nothing left to gain but a place in history. There's nothing necessarily wrong with that motivation, but in Trump's case it's silly to assume anything else.

>for what reason
To save the white race of course

To be remembered

For the existence of the republic

To destroy Obama's.

For Barron so loved this world he gave up his only father to save it.

he was bored.

Also he's used to 4 hour sleeps

He is already greater than human, now, he is immortal.

Old people tend to do stupid things for the sake of pride and immortal legacy, see Clinton.

obama was talkin smack so he had to show him what's what

yeah pretty much to shit on obama lol

*4 years not 8

Fixed that for you sweetie, drumpf won't get re-elected

>Fixed that for you sweetie, drumpf won't get re-elected
Hey remember that election in Georgia that you were so confident about? And all the other ones you were so confident about? Have you looked at the Republican war chest compared to the democrats? You guys are fucked, financially and in the head. Also you should learn to meme arrow.

Fpbp MAGA

Stop hiding behind the fag flag and embrace your inner leaf

Undeserved fame. He's a fucking game show host people.

apparently his current fatassness is close to his previous fatassness. True fat ass, lazy, ignorant, intolerant, Illiterate, insecure,America at it's finest!

I understand hating clinton and not voting for her, but I will never understand why Trump gained such popularity among working folk. It continues to baffle me. You could've picked anyone, and you picked a reality TV star who was friends with the clintons for years.

> with billions of dollars to spend the next 8 years
You are fucking retarded. He is neck-deep in hundreds of millions of debt, and it is very doubtful that he is even a billionaire (even in assets).
He became a president to fix his financial situation on the behalf of the taxpayers.

I've genuinely never watched fox news in my life

>people actually think this

8 years of obama and none of this happened. Meanwhile under Trump:

>net neutrality is kill
>dodd frank is kill
>healthcare is kill
>gun rights are being threatened

I know you're immune to reason but damn, there has to be a threshold somewhere.

9/11 hadn't motivated him yet, either

Not to mention the GFC too

>Not to mention the GFC too

That must be why he is getting rid of dodd-frank-

Oh wait, no that doesn't make any fucking sense you absolute inbred fucking idiot.

>bankrupt & owned by goldman sachs
>makes deal to become president to save a few shekels for his starving kike offspring
>sells himself as the good guy despite milking the taxpayer hundreds of millions with his phony empire
>muh nation savior

america is fucking retarded. enjoy your next terrorist president

To get those damn kikes

>for what reason

to be remembered as the president who actually did something for the American people!

To save Western Civilization.

To enrich himself further, or perhaps savr himself from financial ruin. Trump is a literal narcissist, so everything he does is only for himself

I don't think so sweetie...Hillshill is going to die of old age soon...

>ruining legacy
>becoming greatest president in decades
>ruining legacy?

U mad bro?

there's a huge difference between the kind of power that comes from having a few billion in resorts and hotels and the power of the federal government

To make snowflakes cry like never before (:

I'm so glad it's built already and Mexico paid for it

fun

for the memes

It's really strange considering he isn't even carrying through with his agenda, but instead folded and surrendered to his professed enemies on practically every issue.