>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I0JVRcJLea8
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-thursday-1796317603
youtube.com/watch?v=EqN2v8iVuqg
archive.is/ga0Kw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OP KYS YOU NIGGER THREAD SPLITTER

Guys, I lost baseball today. Help me.

Why do Civic Nationalists oppose white immigrants to the states and instead love "based" nonwhite immigrants. Don't they know our immigration system is fucked. We let in 900,000 nonwhites from the third world yearly but deny most whites access. Tom Cotton is actually trying to fix it with the raise act. But oafkeepers and proud goys keep on promoting the nonwhite failures that our legal immigrants after 1965.

Morning
>Hol up
>Congressional Black Caucus turns down offer to meet with Trump
>Corey says no White House shakeup will happen
>”The president is very happy with his team”
>Says Special Counsel should be ended
>T Rex and Mattis meet with Chinese leaders
>Talks aim to continue positive momentum between China and America
Afternoon
>Spicer on Laura Ingraham’s show
>Says many press pool reporters want to become “YouTube stars”
>T Rex asks GCG to be reasonable with demands on Qatar
>Supports Kuwait mediation
>Trump holds meeting on combating cyber threats
>Officer stabbed in Flint Michigan
>Is ruled to be terrorism
>ACLU suing DC police for “wrongful arrests” during inauguration riots
>Cedar Rapids newspaper runs full page editorial against Trump
>”Now is not the time for a rally”
>Trump will be interviewed by Fox and Friends tomorrow
>First interview on more than a month
>Mattis and T Rex hold joint presser
Tonight
>Report: Trump has spent $133,000 on White House furnishings
>Trump rally
>6,000 in attendance
>Was capped by fire marshal
>Covered all achievements
>Announces he is considering solar panels for the wall
>”Will make the wall much cheaper for Mexico”
>Kellyanne on Hannity

we're over here

>>Congressional Black Caucus turns down offer to meet with Trump
I don't get the logic.

>page 8

It's political logic. They know that if they publicly work with Trump in any way, and their constituents find out, they'll be eviscerated. They would rather save their re-election chances than piss off their voters - even if it's at the expense of the country's benefit and/or well being.

When do they start killing themselves?

>not joe

you can only post joe after 300 post limit that's the law

Dabbing behind the GE is one of the most cringe inducing things I've seen.

Watching Trump rally on Tucker's show here (pvr) what the fuck are these cunts in the background doing? Put the phone down cunts.

Christian general

MAGA

THREAD THEME

I had announced prior to baking, I should have checked though. I got complacent and didn't expect someone to bake without announcing after I announced.

Holy fuck I hope that they pass that legislation barring immigrants from welfare for 5 years. That would be an incredibly good start to fixing our destroyed immigration system.

Holy fuck, Maddow's entire show is literally Russia. Even right after the rally, nothing but Russia. Who watches this shit?

Heard them talking about it on Hannity. I really don't think people watch it. I feel like NYT, WaPoo, CNN, MSNBC, and NBC all just watch each other and circle jerk each other over Skype as they broadcast.

I have been craving seafood lately. The only place I can go is Red Lobster.

It's all the liberals have

HE HAS TO GO BACK

GO HOME PADDY FUCK

Remove Hiberian.

You can't go to a butcher shop or fishmonger?

AMNESTY DON

What's going on, /ptg/? Wow. What an amazing rally to top off a momentum driven win in the special election in Georgia yesterday. I usually listen to some shows as soon as I get in, but since the rally was on way too fucking early, I had to make it a priority.

Anyways, how y'all doing?

But, even if you're a liberal wouldn't you get tired of hearing about Russia every single day?

I'd like that but I'm skeptical that congress will pass it. Too many cowardly republicans will cave the moment the democrat lie-machine goes on the attack.

>not realizing that Bundo will recreate Watership Down in DC

>youtube.com/watch?v=I0JVRcJLea8
>Fellow Junko Ohashi fans on /ptg/

>nobody knows you're a rabbit on /ptg/... even when you're bundo posting.

bretty gud

go away you cringy fucking future work place shooter

Keith Olberman showing off his low-key racism in proving that he assumed when we meant "Illegal Immigrants" that we meant only brown skinned people. I hope Keith gets asshole cancer.

That old faggot seems to be implying that only spics can be illegal.

>talking to blogging tripfags

Not if the alternative is admitting that nobody likes you, you still have to pay back your student loans, your wife left you for a nerd in a MAGA hat, and you're just a big fat faggot loser.

I live in Indiana dude, the best I can do is go to a supermarket and buy a live lobster, and I'd have an easier time teaching it to dance than I would cooking it.

look at the front page of Drudge right now.

THURSDAY SCHEDULE

Subject: DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR THURSDAY, JUNE 22, 2017

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-thursday-1796317603

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will participate in the American Leadership in Emerging Technology event. In the afternoon, the President will meet with the International Olympic Committee. In the evening, the President and First Lady will host the Congressional Picnic.

11:00AM THE PRESIDENT will participate in the American Leadership in Emerging Technology Event

3:00PM THE PRESIDENT will meet with the International Olympic Committee

7:15PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY host the Congressional Picnic

>Briefing Schedule

1:00PM Press Gaggle with Principal Deputy Press Secretary Sarah Sanders

She's hopelessly obsessed with it. She's always the one that drags on these fake scandals way passed their life. She's the schmuck that devoted entire shows for weeks on the "bridgegate" "scandal".

now anytime accuses trump of whitewashing or whatever, the WH can just say "the CBC turned us down"
what a bunch of retards

>Trump is racist he only wants to remove brown people
>Holy shit Trump is deporting a white man, how dare he!

They had their entire world view shattered. The more they hear Russia, the more it vindicates that their world view actually was correct and someone just cheated.

You literally just throw it in a pot of water and boil it you fucking loser. It's not hard. Illiterate 17th century peasants could figure this shit out.

Is there a list of celebrities/media personalities who endorsed Trump anywhere?

I can't think of anyone besides Scott Baio, Rick Harrison (pic related), and Chuck Woolery.

The reason I'm interested is because while we know how much the news media is stacked against Trump, I'm curious how much entertainment media is exactly.

Imagine Warren taking over lol

Remember when everyone mocked Reagan for dreaming of laser weapons?

youtube.com/watch?v=EqN2v8iVuqg

>ICE shows no racial/national preference
wait, is Untermensch actually trying to make the case that deporting white* people is crossing the line?

If you're a conservative in Hollywood you don't say a word. You'l be blacklisted immediately.

archive.is/ga0Kw

>GOP healthcare bill will follow the Obamacare subsidy model

Shit like this is how the marxists have won. Now even the so called right wing supports government facilitated redistribution of wealth

>Drudge
I hope Pelosi isn't out, she is awful for the party if she stays in.

James Woods, Roseanne Barr, Tim Allen

nooooooooooo
Or maybe yes, will this cause infighting?

If the Dems are smart they'll go with that one guy that ran against Nancy. But in all likelihood they'll go with someone like James Brown or Kamala Harris

Fucking fenian scum

Great to hear!!!

Can't do it. I'll get a shit score and get ridiculed on Sup Forums worse than Tranny Phantom.

I had a scathing post about how you could get great fish that we ship you southerners all the time, or how there's a guy farm raising shrimp in Mid-Michigan in tanks, and how I work in Indy 3 months a year cooking and you can definitely get quality seafood. But fuck it said it all

Warren is in the Senate, Pelosi is the House.

This proves it's not a race thing.

Support Mel Gibson flicks

>archive.is/ga0Kw
>unironically taking thinkprogress seriously

Why would you listen to fucking thinkprogress of all people about what a bill that doesn't exist will contain? Unless I am mistaken they additionally don't even say to what extent. They are just trying to predict the future without any basis.

Yeah, she's great for us. I hope she remains leader as long as possible.

Pelosi isn't going anywhere. The people calling for her to be removed are the same ones that voted for Tim Ryan. Neolibs like Pelosi would rather the party die than give up power.

I want this botox saturated corpse leading the democrats forever.

Holy shit even haggis niggers are getting deported...oh wait what the fuck.why is this a bridge too far? Oh I guess for olberman only taco niggers should be deported

Kill yourself or fuck off.

I think he means as the face of the Democrat party. Even though Pelosi is in the House she's more famous and considered more powerful than (((Schumer)))

kek.
now I'm craving charleston smoked oysters. I hate you guys.

Anyone in Hollywood who claims they're agnostic or apolitical is probably a conservative.

I fucking wish. Pelosi riding her party into the grave like a gold digger on her rich husband's dick brings me great joy.

I absolutely love this because even the most hardcore liberals would find pause with someone criticizing Trump over deporting whites.

The house healthcare bill was exactly that so there's no reason to think the Senate's will be any better

If you're an actor, you have to pretend to be liberal even if you're a republican otherwise you get blackballed for life.

THEY'RE BRINGING DRUNKS
THEY'RE BRINGING CATHOLICS
THEY'RE BRINGING POTATOES

The thing is that people are largely sourcing talk from house democrats, which if you did not know do not have nearly as much power as senate democrats. They are relatively powerless to remove Pelosi.

Hercules, Roseanne and Buffy are pro-Trump

HOLY SHIT IS THAT A FUCKING RAIL GUN?! Fucking Republican thugs treat America like a video game! It makes me sick thinking of all the poor #PoCs and #UndocumentedButBelovedAmericans he's killed with that horrible device. This isn't #Fallout 4 from #Bethesda Softworks, available on the #XBoxOne and #PS4, Rethuglicans, it's reality, and it's time you started living in it.

#Resist

Don't even bother looking into it. Like 99% of them were against him. Some are more respectable and stay out of it completely, but on the whole, the industry just churns out leftist garbage.

AND SOME OF THEM, I ASSUME, ARE HAPPY LEPRECHAUNS WITH POTS OF GOLD THEY DECLARE ON THEIR TAXES

So the solution is to import Pollacks and Fingolians and make shit loads of vodka?

In what sense? Are you talking about the bill that was DOA? There is absolutely no reason to trust THINKPROGRESS on this matter. Are you out of your mind? In addition, keeping such a scheme without mentioning the scale it will have is disingenuous from the ground up. Are you even an American to not know who TP is and what there game is?

It was raining.

I agree.
Also, thought the Californians loved her.

Democrat Civil War up on the Hill in the House! Pelosi will not step down without a fight!

YES

FUCKING
FENIANS

I'm okay with that!

As awful as she is, do you see her replacement doing any better? Anyone remotely competent they have left are a white males, and you know they'll never get the job. More likely it's going to be someone like pic related.