i.imgur.com/DA9MA4H.jpg
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jun 21
Air Defense in Tartus shoots down unidentified object
ISIS blows up al-Nuri Mosque in Mosul Old City
>Significant advance in western district of east Ghouta
>Iraqis progress in Mosul's Old City
>Macron: we don't see any replacement for Assad, France won't pursue his departure
>SAA liberate Tall Raynabah and Bir Qassab in E Damascus CS
>US F-15 shoots down Iranian drone near al-Tanf
>Tiger Forces liberate 18 villages in Raqqa CS
>Russia vows to shoot down all flying objects over Syria, sends warning to USA
>SAA advances up Ithriya-Tabqa Highway, aims to link with Tigers
>Tiger Forces liberate Resafa
>Russia holds rocket testing drills off Syrian coast, Iran & China hold drills in Strait of Hormuz
>IRGC missiles hit IS targets south of DeZ
>SAA controls Iraqi border all the way to DeZ province

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

videopress.com/v/aXkgu6xi
theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/21/exclusive-macron-pledges-pragmatism-and-cooperation-with-post-brexit-britain
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Oaths
edition.cnn.com/2017/06/21/middleeast/yemen-malnutrition-cholera-crisis-images/index.html
archive.is/FfIRE
edition.cnn.com/2017/06/21/europe/president-donald-trump-state-visit-queens-speech/index.html
edition.cnn.com/2017/06/21/asia/philippines-isis-marawi-duterte/index.html
edition.cnn.com/2017/06/21/asia/north-korea-bae-warmbier/index.html
edition.cnn.com/2017/06/21/politics/takeaways-russia-hacking-hearings/index.html
edition.cnn.com/2017/06/21/politics/us-syria-russia-dogfight/index.html
edition.cnn.com/2017/06/21/middleeast/saudi-crown-prince-impact/index.html
edition.cnn.com/2017/06/21/politics/trump-russia-tensions-sanctions-putin/index.html
edition.cnn.com/2017/06/21/politics/democrats-michael-flynn-jared-kushner/index.html
edition.cnn.com/2017/06/21/politics/russia-hacking-hearing-states-targeted/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=w2HlqtG0u7o
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/876135895677763585
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/21/whisper-strong-majority-parliament-brexit-transitional-deal/
youtu.be/KuPeouZwd5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Day of Happenings tomorrow!

Fourth for happenings

AL MAWT LI ISRAEL

It's already the morning of the 22nd in MENA and Europe you dumb American.

SHADILAYYYY! DEGITS CUNFRIMMM!!! KEK SPEAKS, ISRAEL ABSOLUTELY BTFOOOOOO!!! HOW CAN (((THEY))) EVER RECOVER??!!?

1015 in the world of tomorrow and /comfy/

So moderate

>when some dude on /ptg/ just implied /sg/ was dead
is he right guys how many people HONESTLY use /sg/ anymore?

He shouldn't have insulted Islam

mate, Do not call them

77 posters in last thread, but is too late now

>tfw one off

How will /sg/ celebrate Quds day?

i didnt call em i was just pointing out how trumpwas backpeddeling on foreign poz and i guess he just fucking assumed i was /sg/ (lucky guess) i wasnt acting like to much of a dick or anything so they probably wont do anything

What would assad think if he ever saw the pictures of him spammed by /sg/?

Will post again because i thinks is pretty interesting

>ISIS got footage of Al-Tanf trainings

>rabbis supporting hezbollah
i've seen it all

Ultra Orthodox Jews, they fucking hate Israel and Zionists though I don't know why

Done

Iran has the 2nd most Jews in the middle east outside of Israel, but they are orthodox and denounce the holocaust every year

>Macron said that on Syria: “My profound conviction is that we need a political and diplomatic roadmap. We won’t solve the question only with military force. That is a collective error we have made.
>The real change I’ve made on this question, is that I haven’t said the deposing of Bashar al-Assad is a prerequisite for everything. Because no one has introduced me to his legitimate successor!

>My line is clear: one, a total fight against terrorist groups. They are our enemies .... We need the cooperation of everyone to eradicate them, particularly Russia.
>Two: stability in Syria, because I don’t want a failed state. With me, there will be an end to the kind neoconservatism imported into France over the last 10 years.

NO MACRON WE NEED TO CREATE MORE UNGOVERNED SPACES AND FUND ISLAMISTS

They think Israel as a state is hurting the Jewish heritage.
In this pic they were protesting about new settlements in holy jewish land.

call them and show them how trump train terrorists

maybe because zionism and rich jews like soros and the rothschilds give them a bad name, but who knows

Are they actually based Jews?

>“Democracy isn’t built from the outside without the people. France didn’t take part in the Iraq war and that was right. And France was wrong to go to war in Libya in this way. What was the result of those interventions? Failed states where terrorist groups prospered. I don’t want that in Syria.
>Three: I have red lines on chemical weapons and humanitarian corridors. I said it very clearly to Vladimir Putin. I will be uncompromising on that. So the use of chemical weapons will be met with a response, and even if France acts alone.”

theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/21/exclusive-macron-pledges-pragmatism-and-cooperation-with-post-brexit-britain

Satmar hasidim. They believe only the Messiah can reestablish Israel. The secular state is an abomination.

Those are Neturei Karta, not Satmar.

Verifying reports that Australia air force never pulled back in the first place.

Really enjoyed watching Ultra Orthodox Pro-Palestine Jews protest AIPAC alongside hippies in DC every year.

i've been mia for about 8 months and popped in at random times when i could here. where is everybody?

>pink ID
>posts gay shit
SWEDEN YES!!!

Shit, you're right, they have 8000 something Jewish population and since they're not Zionists they're not persecuted by the government and are allowed to practice and have shrines

So this is why Israel tries to say that opposing Zionism is antisemitic and therefore Iran must be antisemitic

Elaborate pls

Maghreboi is /kill/ no more spongeboobs

is Iraq a good ally ? they don't seem too bad

Because its Israel....

Basically, taking the Talmud quite literally.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Oaths

Iraq is on the verge of being a Iranian puppet, so, yes.

BIG PERSIAN DICK

So they are. Didn't read the signs. Same rationale for rejecting zionism, though.

were these "assad gets BTFO by trump AND hilldog" images made by /ptg/ as some weird insult? or was it made /sg/ to point out how american politicians are the same?

honestly if /ptg/ made it that makes the fact its so good to use against trump even funnier

colorado, minnesota, chilebro, onur?

second.

On twitter as the cancer they are

Fucking hell, these ads

edition.cnn.com/2017/06/21/middleeast/yemen-malnutrition-cholera-crisis-images/index.html

Do people only read CNN for the "THINK OF THE HUMANITY" cry-me-a-river bullshit? I swear every time I dare venture into that shithole it's literally all I see.

chile peeps in during big gains now and then

>unarchived clickbaiters
archive.is/FfIRE

how the fuck should i know? people keep shilling the threads being at war when its like 2 autists max

>twitter
what? where?

Israel let's ultra orthodox Jews be exempt from conscription and they don't pay taxes and receive MASSIVE benefits from the state.

Basically in 1948-1950 they requested their sons not to be drafted and it was only like 600 families of Ultra Jews so it wasn't a big deal.

But they've since multiplied into like 60k+ Ultra Jew families, it's a tax payer strain in the eyes of regular Israeli's so there is can be a lot of animosity between the two groups, especially since they don't "contribute to the war efforts".

Also it's construction bro here, need a name to name fag. Any suggestions /sg/?

Saw Chile, cant really say on others. Only been back for a few days tbqh

majoosi magick

FYI, the group of Neturei Karta who are actual activists going to IRL shit and not just armchair warriors holed up in their yeshivas is estimated to number around 100 people. So you might see a dozen or so guys at the protest but that's it.

Don't mind me, just seeing if I can crash the bot.

edition.cnn.com/2017/06/21/europe/president-donald-trump-state-visit-queens-speech/index.html
edition.cnn.com/2017/06/21/asia/philippines-isis-marawi-duterte/index.html
edition.cnn.com/2017/06/21/asia/north-korea-bae-warmbier/index.html
edition.cnn.com/2017/06/21/politics/takeaways-russia-hacking-hearings/index.html
edition.cnn.com/2017/06/21/middleeast/saudi-crown-prince-impact/index.html
edition.cnn.com/2017/06/21/politics/trump-russia-tensions-sanctions-putin/index.html
edition.cnn.com/2017/06/21/politics/democrats-michael-flynn-jared-kushner/index.html
edition.cnn.com/2017/06/21/politics/russia-hacking-hearing-states-targeted/index.html

>Imba another gas attack false flag in Daraa or Tabqa (or insert any SDF/FSA territory)

Family of Ali, the pilot who was shot down speak on camera
youtube.com/watch?v=w2HlqtG0u7o

>need a name to name fag

please dont. looks as if no one does it anymore thankfully.

Anyone care to translate?? Epic Issam speech!

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/876135895677763585

If this helps to rise awareness of the Saudi war crimes I'm Ok with it

Chilebro
>@Anti_Jihadist
Onur
@TurkicPilgrim
Colorado and Minessota use the "official" /sg/ account.

>100
Only for a big conference or if there is an already heavy crowd. I was in DC for conferences with University in 2011 while occupy democrats, AIPAC policy conference and a defense expo were happening and there were 750-1500 people (many of the Ultra Orthodox) there every day

b-b-buttt i want the /sg/ community to recognize me desu... :/

Welp, looks like it worked.
Let's see if he still posts from now on.

>Anti_Jihadist
that's a reddit shit name

Just the state where you live in with (-kun)

Transcript 1/2
SOT, Mohyyddin Fahd, cousin of the pilot Ali Fahd (Arabic): "I am the cousin of the pilot Ali Fahd, of course he is the pilot the coalition targeted his aircraft yesterday in Raqqa countryside close to Jaydeen village. These are the news we had; after 24 hours the army men rescued him, we heard he is in a hospital, and we had news he is in a Kurdish hospital, things are not clear, and we don't know where is he nor we know what fate he faced until now. We demand all the Arab and foreign countries standing with Syria and love Syria, and Russia at the same time, to look after the Lieutenant Colonel pilot Ali Fahd. Before he was targeted by the coalition, he was executing an operation of destroying operations headquarters of ISIS terrorist organization in Raqqa, in addition to destroy a convoy of 9 pick-up cars supplied with heavy and light weapons, where 3 Israeli officers died in that convoy. The coalition targeting of the pilot is proving that the [coalition] and ISIS are the same, there is a big Israeli cooperation in this issue. We thought the otherwise about the coalition, that it aimed to liberate the land and purify it from the dirt of terrorism altogether, but it turned out the opposite. Thank you very much."

SOT, Ali Fahd, uncle of the pilot Ali Fahd (Arabic): "I, as a Syrian citizen, would inquire to myself: did the Coalition forces come to Syria to eradicate ISIS or to protect it? We see that [the coalition] is protecting ISIS by all the behaviours it shows, throughout targeting the Syrian forces in Tanf, and in shooting down the Syrian aircraft which was striking ISIS not the American or Kurdish troops, nor striking a state in America. This is our sky and land that we must protect, [the aircraft] was not shot down in an American sky. Is protecting our sky banned for us? Is protecting our land banned from us? We are the men [of our sky and land.] continued...

Well, namefag as attentionwhore then.

We blame the coalition and the American forces for the responsibility of Lieutenant Colonel Ali Fahd Safety, who was targeting ISIS not targeting any other part. He who wants to target ISIS would not target a Syrian plane, but he must cooperate with Syria and the Syrian forces for that sake, nevertheless, not cooperating [with Syria] is a clue [the Coalition] is defending ISIS, because it is the US and the coalition forces who created ISIS."

SOT, Fayez Fahd, uncle of the pilot Ali Fahd (Arabic): "I am a relative of the Lieutenant Colonel Pilot Ali Fahd. We in Syria and in the city of Salamyya condemn the US coalition, which ally ISIS the enemy of [our] country, it is they who protect ISIS. We salute the Syrian army, and we salute the Russian allied forces for standing with Syria during this turmoil. But we, the Family of Fahd, want to know the fate of this pilot and where is he now, because his kids, his wife, and his brothers are worried. Where is he now? No one knows the fate of this pilot. We knew the aircraft was shot down in Syria close to the Syrian city of Raqqa, it has been shot down by the coalition. Who is [the Coalition] protecting by shooting it down? Was [the pilot fighting the US or was he fighting ISIS in Syria? [The aircraft] was shot down in a Syrian land, not an American land."

SOT, Zahra, aunt of the pilot Ali Fahd (Arabic): "I am the aunt of the pilot Ali Fahd. I condemn the US Coalition [in] Syria against Ali Fahd, because he did all his heroic actions on the side of his country, in order to protect his country and people."

SOT, Hala Fahd, cousin of the pilot Ali Fahd (Arabic): "I love pilot Ali because he protects us, he wants to kill ISIS, and he hates them."

namefags are cancer. Go back to pleddit if you want a Sup Forums account that doesn't even have a karma score.

no no no no, no zipper head chan or kun that will not do, I need a name fitting for the amount of time i've spent lurking /sg/....

nordbot will get angry

You don't ask for suggestions on a name
You make your own name

He didn't reply to me :(

Will this work??? Give me more (You's)

joking aside nah until I find a name i'll think about it.

gtfo dude, I have no idea how reddit works, Sup Forums since 2004 son.

>This triggers the archivebot
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/21/whisper-strong-majority-parliament-brexit-transitional-deal/

>Sup Forums since 2004 son.
woah we have an expert on memes :O

No one talking about Macron being anti globalist and recognizing the legitimacy of Assad. This is huge. were we wrong?

>mfw i'm not very creative i'm more analytical

>mfw i have no face

We got ourselves an ancientfag!

Do u leik Mudkipz?
Talked about it last night, he wont succumb to the curse of Assad

Surprisingly half decent CNN article detailing the US-Syria dogfight

According to the Pentagon, the regime soldiers, equipped with tanks, artillery and technical vehicles, were advancing on the SDF position, forcing the coalition to use the de-confliction hotline with the Russians in attempt to turn the regime troops back.
When that proved unsuccessful, coalition aircraft performed "strafing runs" near the regime positions, which halted their advance.
Following that incident, coalition aircraft observed the Cold War-era Su-22 fighter fly over the SDF positions.

"They saw the Su-22 approaching," Navy Capt. Jeff Davis,a Pentagon spokesman, told reporters Tuesday. "It again had dirty wings; it was carrying ordinance. They did everything they could to try to warn it away. They did a head-butt maneuver, they launched flares, but ultimately the Su-22 went into a dive and it was observed dropping munitions and was subsequently shot down,"

Immediately after the Syrian Su-22 fighter jet dropped its bombs, two American F/A-18E Super Hornets, flying from the aircraft carrier USS George H.W. Bush, engaged, firing a AIM-9 Sidewinder -- a short-range air-to-air missile -- at the Syrian plane from about half a mile away, two US officials told CNN.
But the Syrian jet deployed defensive flares, causing the US missile to miss its target. The US pilot proceeded to fire off a second missile, an AIM 120 Advanced Medium-Range Air-to-Air Missile, which hit its intended target, downing the Syrian warplane and forcing its pilot to eject, the officials added.

The official said the US pilot saw the Syrian pilot eject and saw a parachute deploy, but the US believes the pilot would have landed in ISIS-controlled territory in Syria. The Syrian Armed Forces said in a statement that the pilot was missing.

No mijo no, lurking nomas

All the world's actual Jews live in Iran and they hate the European synagogue of Satan (((khazar))) filth. The whole reason Israel wants to destroy Iran is so they can exterminate the majority of real Jews and complete the theft of their identity.

can well name israel an anti-semite state???????

Seriously I personally never believe what those kikes say. Today he says one thing, tomorrow he does the opposite.

WOKE AS FUCK

youtu.be/KuPeouZwd5w
What mortars do they have such as at 15.10, cannons at 15.19, 15.22, 15.29, 15.32 and rocket launchers at 15.02, 22.03, 22.12?
Machine gun at 24.43?

Not a /k/ommando, can't help you with weapons

okay, but its tentatively good. i dont trust these guys any more than you do, user. not even trump