I want Japan to take in immigrants and become multicultural

I want Japan to take in immigrants and become multicultural.

My country is doomed. We are now a low IQ low trust society. Japan is still homogeneous, low crime and high-trust. I'm jealous. I hate it when other people have nice things and I don't. I want them to suffer. I want them to know how it feels to be an outsider in their own county. I hate knowing that there is a place where people an leave their home and leave the door unlocked.

Japan has to accept immigrants or they will perish, they have hardly any population growth as it is and their economy is in decline.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

really nigga

Yes, you fucking nigger.

No.

Population decreasing is only bad for huge companies and corrupt politicians. We actually need to have less people around right now. Technology means we don't need as many working hands as we used to and there just isn't enough resources for so many people.

The problem isn't that japan is reducing it's population, the problem is that africa is not.

>shmuel
wake me up

'no'

>((((((((Shmuel))))))))

literally...every...time

John {{{Schmuel}}}

You might as well just dub out the names of every pro-immigration news author and just write in "Schlomo Goldsteinbergwitz"

It's like they're asking to get gassed.

Fuck off zainichi

sage

>We are now a low IQ low trust society

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

Holy shit you are the mouse utopia.

I shouldn't be surprised that the English teacher shill posts with a fag flag but somehow it still makes it worse. A butt blaster complaining about low birth rates is pretty rich though.

>(((John Shmuel)))

Every. Fucking. Time.

>John Shmuel

You fucks need to go on 2ch and warn them.

The 'accept more immagrant' solution only prolongs what would have happened for another generation or two. A real solution to this shit situation is prolonged and stronger family ties so the older generation doesn't have to be propped up by the state.

Sorry about the jews getting you japan

or, they could preserve their heritage & not worry about a pointless ever increasing population size, or if they do want a bigger population they could have more children.

John (((Shmuel)))

#openbordersforisreal

What is the point of publishing this propaganda in English?

Can they not even find a Japanese speaker willing to be a part of this charade?

the most ignorant people are english speaking, mentally ill americunts.

i should know, i live in commiefornia

Kys, you white nigger.

>Japan must confront it's reluctance to accept immigrants

Fuck immigration.
realities: confronted

I mean, they could just start having babies instead, but doing that is like getting pandas to mate.

They don't want immigrants, but they don't want to have babies either. Fucking useless Japs.