ITT: We whites explain what it's like to be white to non-white anons

I'll start:

When I see text, I'm able to read and understand it.

it feels like this

When I walk down the street, people don't move to the other side

when we see a dumb bitch light a house on fire, we don't film her and say damn, damn, damn over and over again.

My father actually stayed and raised me when I was born

When I look around and see my community in shambles it saddens me. I see what it could be and where it falls short. I see the same in myself and I work to improve knowing that I too am part of my community, and fit for improvement.

When I see a helpless lot I will lend a hand. When I see a threatening bunch I will intimidate them. And when my home and community is safe I will be proud of my nest, attract a white woman and procreate.

If I fail to find a safe environment I will work tirelessly to create one. Forging new industries, conquering new continents and charting the unknown. My father has before me and his father before him.

I treat the police with respect and because of that they treat me with respect

I don't get an inferiority complex when another good looking white guy starts talking to my white girlfriend.

I certainly don't act like a "spic tough guy" to over compensate for said inferiority complex.

When I wear a hoodie, every one just assumes I'm cold.

I'm not white but the only people I've seen that happen to are niggers, shit even I move to the other side of the street when I see a gaggle of niggers coming my way

I have a craving for non-white cock, especially Black ones. Thick, frothy black cocks are my favorite.

When I got pulled over as a teenager I was scared because I was afraid of what my mom would do if I got a ticket, not because I was afraid of the officer.

Trudeau?

>Frothy
Wat

able to date white women that aren't coalburning psycho trash

When I get monthly bills, I have to keep track and weigh them against other expenses before making purchases. I then pay the bills on time.

I own a lawnmower and a weed-wacker and keep up on my lawn. I would be ashamed if it went unkempt.

I have absolutely no criminal record. I was once pulled over for going 10 over the speed limit, but was let off with a warning.

When I get pulled over I tell the officer about my concealed carry in the glove box and my only worry is if he's going to give me a ticket or not. I know he won't though, because my dad is buddies with one of the sherrifs.

>burgers
>white

-forget i don't have ATM card at liquor store and don't have enough cash. stranger in line behind me offers to pay the extra. this has happened on two separate occasions.
-get pulled over by cop. he says sorry but he has to give me the breathalizer because there are empty beer cans in the front seat. don't blow over the limit. cop tells me "yeah you can pretty much drink beers all day any you still won't blow over. have a lovely day, sir."
-no, i'm not a hot chick. just an average schlubby white dude.
-get C's and D's in high school. don't try. do drugs. C's in college. become raging boozehound. still make $90k/year. life is good.

Sometimes when I'm walking down the street and I see myself in a shop window I think damm it's good to be White

I get a paycheck and think. How can I improve my future with it. Striving to get better. I don't think 'dayum son, i got a paycheck. I be poppin bottles in sheeeeeeit!'

Finally a blacked/BBC-poster is honest about being a flaming homo.

I take a shower every day.

>americans
>white

hmm

Kek'd so hard. Only the product for blacks need to be secured.

Dumb nigs, why not just sell one with a white face it.

REDDIT

When I speak, I'm able to form correct sounds and sentences.

Leaf too. Figures.

Isn't the race of your island dead aren't you literally irish that got systematically raped by Nordic and french?

unironically this

The biggest privilege to being white in a white-majority nation is the ability to feel like an individual. I could not understand group/identity politics for the longest time because my community promoted individualism as a virtue.

Feels good man

I hold my wife's hand as she gets fucked by Jamal & Abdul.
They pleasure her pussy but I pleasure her heart

I'm not allowed to take pride in my race or my heritage.

>When I see text, I'm able to read and understand it
this is unironically a thing

both a mix of intelligence and eyesight issues mean a shitload of (((people))) have trouble reading on the fly.
>be in any service industry having to deal with nonwhites
>3/4 of your dialogue is going to be relaying basic information about products and services written in giant block letters in immediate view.

Also basic shape/item matching. You'd think that a person would be able to take a picture of a thing they want, go to the logical place where it would be in a store, then through a cursory look find an item and read it's name and description to confirm it is what they want.

Niggers will wander around aimlessly in these situations and hispanics will get visibly confused and look for the nearest strongman/white person. If you've ever had them work for you or work along side them, this sort of shit is consistent throughout pretty much any task. tyrone will spend 45 minutes finding the right wrench and paco will get pleading eyes and wait for gringo or king paco to show them how to complete an alien task.

As a white person you can't have culture. Oh and btw you want to place faggots who are white AND wear smash white pride gear in an angry BLM crowd.

>Dumb nigs, why not just sell one with a white face it.
>Dumb nigs
Answered your own question, user.

>Posts average American male
>Posts someone half the size of the average Amerifat

>America
>White
Pick One Faggots

Fucking leaf. KYS.

China Wrecks South Korea who Wrecks Japen who Wrecks China
Did i got it right?

>be White
>be male
>be straight
>live entire life with entire world expecting you to succeed
>failure is not an option
>due to city zoning be put in school with 85% nigger student body
>have to fight weekly for 6 years
>get to college
>parent have no money
>don't qualify for any grants because I'm a FUCKING WHITE MALE
>pay every dime myself with loans and summer jobs
>get job after graduation and do literally NOTHING fun for 1.5 years while living with parents to pay back loans fast
>pay off loans before turning 26
>start saving
>get promoted
>be stressed as fuck because I keep getting promoted because I'm always good at my job but ca never turn down advancement because in my world, that is abject failure

I don't feel even slightly bad for niggers or spics or white trash or any other group of non-achieving whiner garbage. They all need to fucking die. The world is objectively worse with them in it.

So that's what it's like to be White. You still have to work hard to get somewhere in life, and you get resented for simply applying yourself.

there is a really confused chinkposter wondering why a subhuman monkey nigger is HUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEing next to his post

White people like to fuck their younger innocent siblings if they dogs ain't around and they smell like camel cigarettes and steamed diarrhea and they fuck their close relatives and it smells like fish mixed with feces and the contents of the bottom of a port a potty tank with a strong smell of skunk toasted garbage with a hint of Mayo

I know who my father is and he was my role model growing up.

>I get 2 of every holiday
>one with Mommy & her fuckboi at our house
>one in daddy's bachelor apartment

>Would never sucker punch anyone
>Never had violent impulses
>Never been in trouble with the law
>I know several local police officers by name, and we wave at each other as we drive by
>I would never steal from a store, even if it was totally empty, and unguarded a la hurricane katrina
>I can write in cursive
>I still have a checkbook
>I've never had any personal debt
>Never made a single late payment
>I have a pet dog, and its not a pitbull
>I actually pay taxes and contribute to the economy
>I donate money to wildlife conservation so stupid black Africans don't ruin their own continent
>I have a fiance and we don't have a child out of wedlock
>My children won't have made up tribal oogabooga names
>Shelves in my house actually have books on them
>I have two college degrees, and neither one was paid for with a government handout

Thats what its like to be white.

>Eternal Anglo

Flag checks out.

>Implying we're not your future
>50% White
KEKITY KEKLES

don't embarrass yourself further macaco

You probably do those 5k mud runs too huh?

When the online test I do is off some tiny margin I don't start raging or resorting to violent outbursts.

Empty core surrounded by boiling rage that is forcefully contained under a pleasant exterior.

>Brazil
>less than 50%

No, that whole concept is pretty gross. Its just one massive GI infection waiting to happen.

>When I see text, I'm able to read and understand it.
Hahaha. Have you been to Germany recently?

>Niggerica
>50% White
>So Buttmad that he doesn't realise that Brazil is Nothing More than America Future
You will be Less than 50% White by 2070 Burger
Maybe 20% White by then
>JEW-S-A Cocksucker
Why are Portugayses So Cucked?

>have a constant stream of empathy
>a constant drive for perfection
>a drive to be the very best, at everything, no exceptions.
>curious about everything, want to learn how everything works and functions. reading a book is not good enough.

then go through your entire life with zero handouts. come from nothing and become the best at anything i apply myself to.

don't forget
>could easily coast at a entry level job capable of giving you a comfortable lifestyle
>this automatically puts you above 95% of the nonwhite population
>this automatically makes you an abject failure burnout loser or wageslave
>pride drives you upward or you chafe under it's weight

Pablo, this thread is for White people. Pls leave.

When I see police, I don't try and attack them.

>T.Future Brazilian
Don't be Mad Burger your White Hoes Crave for the BBC and you White Cucks don't do nothing to change it
Enjoy Being a History Book Race by 100 years burger

What in your feeble little fucking monkey brain doesn't think that this immigration shit isn't about to come to a head in the very near future?

Un dos tres, become white my friend

I'm hispanic, but since my skin is so white, I get mistaken for being a white person 24/7. It's fucking amazing.

>Women don't avoid me
>Don't get shot by the police
>People feel comfortable around me because they assume I won't mug them
>Still have a higher acceptance rate for jobs and get grants for college because I'm a "minority"
>Mfw

Keep Daydreaming Friend
Even if you Stop Immigration don't you think that still you're going to die?
You might've delayed your death but you soon will die
Whites are with a low birthrate while Blacks and Mestizos are at an all time high
Also Trump Is Keeping DACA So enjoy those poor illegal immigrants
>Everyone must come as long as they come legally
Typical Cuck
>Portugayse
>Not Moorish
KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

I have to be on guard 24/7 to make sure my wife doesn't slip away to get pumped by a superior black alpha. She thirsts for BBC and as a white male it turns me on a little too.

>thinks american demographics are changing because of inbreeding
>not from importing spics en masse to pick strawberries and collapse welfare so the kikes can institute their universal income slave caste system.
>thinks demographics won't shift back to white once the spics can't work and can't send money through western union to their spiclings
>thinks that the wall isn't to keep you in the deathzone after every south american economy collapses without cash payments from the US out of the country
In the words of Brazils most preeminent thinker
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

It's pretty cool.

>1. I can if I wish arrange to be in the company of people of my race most of the time.
>2. I can avoid spending time with people whom I was trained to mistrust and who have learned to mistrust my kind or me.
>3. If I should need to move, I can be pretty sure of renting or purchasing housing in an area which I can afford and in which I would want to live.
>4. I can be pretty sure that my neighbors in such a location will be neutral or pleasant to me.
>5. I can go shopping alone most of the time, pretty well assured that I will not be followed or harassed.
>6. I can turn on the television or open to the front page of the paper and see people of my race widely represented.
>7. When I am told about our national heritage or about “civilization,” I am shown that people of my color made it what it is.
>8. I can be sure that my children will be given curricular materials that testify to the existence of their race.
>9. If I want to, I can be pretty sure of finding a publisher for this piece on white privilege.
>10. I can be pretty sure of having my voice heard in a group in which I am the only member of my race.
>11. I can be casual about whether or not to listen to another person’s voice in a group in which s/he is the only member of his/her race.
>12. I can go into a music shop and count on finding the music of my race represented, into a supermarket and find the staple foods which fit with my cultural traditions, into a hairdresser’s shop and find someone who can cut my hair.
>13. Whether I use checks, credit cards or cash, I can count on my skin color not to work against the appearance of financial reliability.
>14. I can arrange to protect my children most of the time from people who might not like them.
>15. I do not have to educate my children to be aware of systemic racism for their own daily physical protection.

>16. I can be pretty sure that my children’s teachers and employers will tolerate them if they fit school and workplace norms; my chief worries about them do not concern others’ attitudes toward their race.
>17. I can talk with my mouth full and not have people put this down to my color.
>18. I can swear, or dress in second hand clothes, or not answer letters, without having people attribute these choices to the bad morals, the poverty or the illiteracy of my race.
>19. I can speak in public to a powerful male group without putting my race on trial.
>20. I can do well in a challenging situation without being called a credit to my race.
>21. I am never asked to speak for all the people of my racial group.
>22. I can remain oblivious of the language and customs
of persons of color who constitute the world’s majority without feeling in my culture any penalty for such oblivion.
>23. I can criticize our government and talk about how much I fear its policies and behavior without being seen as a cultural outsider.
>24. I can be pretty sure that if I ask to talk to the “person in charge”, I will be facing a person of my race.
>25. If a traffic cop pulls me over or if the IRS audits my tax return, I can be sure I haven’t been singled out because of my race.
>26. I can easily buy posters, post-cards, picture books, greeting cards, dolls, toys and children’s magazines featuring people of my race.
>27. I can go home from most meetings of organizations I belong to feeling somewhat tied in, rather than isolated, out-of-place, outnumbered, unheard, held at a distance or feared.
>28. I can be pretty sure that an argument with a colleague of another race is more likely to jeopardize her/his chances for advancement than to jeopardize mine.

>Thinking all of this will Surely Happen
Delusion Kills

>I do not have to educate my children to be aware of systemic racism for their own daily physical protection.
>I raised my children properly and they do not rob, rape, or steal before getting to middle school
ftfy

>29. I can be pretty sure that if I argue for the promotion
of a person of another race, or a program centering on race, this is not likely to cost me heavily within my present setting, even if my colleagues disagree with me.
>30. If I declare there is a racial issue at hand, or there isn’t a racial issue at hand, my race will lend me more credibility for either position than a person of color will have.
>31. I can choose to ignore developments in minority writing and minority activist programs, or disparage them, or learn from them, but in any case, I can find ways to be more or less protected from negative consequences of any of these choices.
>32. My culture gives me little fear about ignoring the perspectives and powers of people of other races.
>33. I am not made acutely aware that my shape, bearing or body odor will be taken as a reflection on my race.
>34. I can worry about racism without being seen as self- interested or self-seeking.
>35. I can take a job with an affirmative action employer without having my co-workers on the job suspect that I got it because of my race.
>36. If my day, week or year is going badly, I need not ask of each negative episode or situation whether it had racial overtones.
>37. I can be pretty sure of finding people who would be willing to talk with me and advise me about my next steps, professionally.
>38. I can think over many options, social, political, imaginative or professional, without asking whether a person of my race would be accepted or allowed to do what I want to do.
>39. I can be late to a meeting without having the lateness reflect on my race.
>40. I can choose public accommodation without fearing that people of my race cannot get in or will be mistreated in the places I have chosen.

>brazilian
>not macaco
Then again, monkeys IQ reaches double digit xd

Reminds me why I need to leave California.

>41. I can be sure that if I need legal or medical help, my race will not work against me.
>42. I can arrange my activities so that I will never have to experience feelings of rejection owing to my race.
>43. If I have low credibility as a leader I can be sure that my race is not the problem.
>44. I can easily find academic courses and institutions which give attention only to people of my race.
>45. I can expect figurative language and imagery in all of the arts to testify to experiences of my race.
>46. I can chose blemish cover or bandages in “flesh” color and have them more or less match my skin.
>47. I can travel alone or with my spouse without expecting embarrassment or hostility in those who deal with us.
>48. I have no difficulty finding neighborhoods where people approve of our household.
>49. My children are given texts and classes which implicitly support our kind of family unit and do not turn them against my choice of domestic partnership.
>50. I will feel welcomed and “normal” in the usual walks of public life, institutional and social.

But that's the thing bro. I *could* steal something and the cops wont just automatically shoot me. Being white is fucking awesome

Im Black so fuck me then.

Why are you Bitching So Much? Your Race will be extinct from some years till now

>brazil has tons of lady boys, tv shows teaching cucks to take care of their nigger countrymen's children, as well as a complete lack of morality
wew this monkey sounds mad, tell me more about your country my friend

> White Me
> become a delinquent because of shitty neighborhood
> become addicted to heroin
> just like the slave races

> until i one day have assimilated all there is to learn from it
> because my brain learns things by reason and experience #white
> Im able to sort myself out
> rescue father from underworld
> rise once again to the top of the dominance hierarchy in anything i apply myself to

> watch the slave races who deal the drugs die off before age 30 and crash into burning pit
> while i grow wings and liftoff from them, to King-level

Can you tell more?
It's the future of your country after all

>Whites have no culture
>Europe
>America

Nah, fucking animals is illegal in my state.

I bet Genghis Khan thought the same too xd

>(((We whites)))
Only kikes say this
I'll I see is artificial wombs and nigger tombs in my future dear monkey boy

Different Time Different Context
>Believing (((Technology)))
Goodluck with that

implying I'm not pressing the eject button as soon as that happens and going back to the motherland

well the other option the chalky uprising and we do what whites have done so oft in the past.
>win

your whole subrace exists because of european exceptionalism. And inbreeding with niggers, but thats on your ancestors that white settlers beggetted after subjugating

Do you think I'd trust a subhuman to tell me about the integrity of technology?

Asians and Poos are always friendly. Mexicans are 50/50. Niggers are always complaining about shit and if you don't coddle their feelings you're a raciss azz cracka.

>Implying the Homeland will Exist
>Yes Goy Keep Believing technology it's not (((we))) that are making it
Do you think the jew would make anything to help your dying race?

>Win
>Implying you haven't lost decades ago
Please keep the laffs going i haven't laffed like this in a while

se mate caralho. Vai comer umas bananas e ja dormir

>thinks whites breed with hispanics
>thinks whites breed with niggers
>thinks spics will be in the US now that the wall is being made tall and they won't be able to send gibs back to their homeland

>is a nigger
>ur not white
HUEHUEHUE

that brave soldier. I'll forgive him for being mulatto.

delet

Okay okay.... just take your gibs. It's much less skin off my back than waiting for a coherent thought from a nigger that isn't "MUH DICK" and "KANGZ WILL RISE".