Is race mixing really THAT bad? I mean, sometimes you get a decent mix...

Is race mixing really THAT bad? I mean, sometimes you get a decent mix. Pic related is half british and half argentinian. Really, it's not that bad, what's all the fuzz about?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjKhMit0dDUAhWJ2YMKHcvFB2cQFggiMAA&url=https://www.thoughtco.com/why-did-argentina-accept-nazi-criminals-2136579&usg=AFQjCNEvznUMpQ10IjOTHb6kE6hApc3hcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes. The purer the better

Argentinians are often Italian and/or Spanish. She's Southern European white mixed with Western European white. Hardly mixed race.

argentina is white though

CROSSING DIFFERENTIAL SUB-PHENOTYPES CAUSES A THREE GENERATION LONG PERIOD OF EPIGENETIC RE-ORGINIZATION

Wait all of you people always ramble about how the white countries of latinamerica like argentina, chile and costa rica are not actually white, now you're saying they ARE white?

>decent mix
>brown eyes
Top kekku

"Anya Taylor-Joy was born in Miami, Florida, the youngest of six children. Her mother is African-Spanish-English and her father is Scottish-Argentinian."

Theres also the culture part, the mix will not be able to identify with one country and both parents will be throwing away generations of their heritage

it's about maintaining your identity. Imagine a sports team who weren't unified, who believed that their idea of a team didn't matter, and were only focused on themselves. Now put them against a group who believe in working together and are unified under whatever organization.

Diversity is a great thing to spread ideas and whatever, but the negatives is the destruction of one's cultural heritage.

>all of you people
>falling for memes and satire instead of going for actual data

>is race mixing really that bad
Nice try dude I always see you shitposting you fucking nigger

there are some white people there and more who are mestizo but mostly white

I don't know her biography but she doesn't look like she has a lot of amerindian

She's kinda men, eyes are crazy and set widely apart. Thick waist. Semi-fishhook mouth. Shopped PUC.

See

She's perfect

>I swear every five fucking seconds somebody makes a pro-race mixing thread like this.

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjKhMit0dDUAhWJ2YMKHcvFB2cQFggiMAA&url=https://www.thoughtco.com/why-did-argentina-accept-nazi-criminals-2136579&usg=AFQjCNEvznUMpQ10IjOTHb6kE6hApc3hcQ

It is not a race mixing. Learn the definition of "race", mama's racist.

Fuck that shit, Chris pool, Bruce lee, and Barack Obama are BEST tier

Well, either her admixture is low, or she got lucky.

Here's the thing

You can find examples of attractive or functional mixed race people

But when you look at world population trends, taking into account population momentum, the "bad" races are outbreeding the "good" races (and especially the whites) by an incredible amount.

And in Africa, this trend is expanded to continue for a long time, as they are not responding to the factors (like female education) that cause other populations to slow populaiton growth.

We are looking at 4 billion Africans by 2100, according to mid range UN population projections.

And they're all coming here.

So, if shlomo gets everyone to blanda up, the result is not going to be like that girl, it will basically just be a slightly lighter skinned nigger.

(And light skinned niggers are arguably worse (or at least statistically more left wing and annoying) than dark nogs.

Just remember that if you produce visibly mixed offspring, you reduce their psychological and social barriers to further mixing, and increase the chance that they'll be absorbed into the dysgenic mullato underclass.