Front page of reddit

Front page of reddit.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/6iqklf/we_finally_know_whats_going_to_be_in_the_senate/
youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is like a new sport where you look for a noose to leap into

what a karma whoring faggot

What is that karma shit? I made a Reddit account like 2 weeks ago and have -51 karma. What that means?

Decent Orator, Very Poor Leader.

Is this the first time in American history that people of the party that isn't the one in the White House misses when it was their party in the White House?

of course a retarded mexican cares about whats on reddit lmao jesus christ

Please stop saying this shit, he reads from a teleprompter adequately and stutters worse than any president in my lifetime any time he has to think for himself while speaking.

37.7k le upboats
2 comments

Yeah totally not astroturfing guys

It means you've essentially been ghost banned.

Name one good thing Obama did

post is locked

kilt bin laden

They wouldn't want any thought provoking and critical discussion.

It means you are a fag for making a plebbit account.

Welp, fuck leddit. Fucking dicks I don't even say racist shit on Reddit.

Checked, idgaf that I'm gay.

I post anti-immigration shit and anti-Muslim shit and I still get thousands of upvotes because of other inane posts I make. Sometimes they ban me and I make a new account.

I sometimes make anti-Muslim posts on their more neutral boards and get tens of upboats after a recent terrorist attack.

more like .00000000000000000001 btc

Haha this ghost banning shits so mean. What do you know about Jewtube? I had a channel owner shut me down, does that mean all my comments before that got wiped out or does he actually have to delete it?

Where is your spacing?

if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if we bring in niggers we win

checked

also kek

wh wh wh wh wh what are you saying? Oakie Dokie. Chew Soap.

Fuck off (((shill))) and stop using my flag. Cunt.

>using LeSoNerdy.com
>2017

Only 37 thousand, lmao democrats are dead

>Ameritards

I got -100 negative karma inside of 1 hour earlier.
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/6iqklf/we_finally_know_whats_going_to_be_in_the_senate/

>decent orator
chew soap

>Stalls to carefully consider his next statement on an issue so as to not accidentally slip up or incriminate himself by speaking without thinking
You're right what an idiot.

It means you're retarded.
>Make joke account
>Shitpost like I'm on Sup Forums
>End up with like a couple thousand karma
>It was getting so high I actually started asking people to downvote me

>Still can't call a spade a spade
Sure seems to be working. Protip, that only works or makes sense if you actually have something profound to say instead of sitting there trying to rephrase 'Islam has nothing to do with Islam'

I try to see how fast I can get shadowbanned in r politics. It takes all if 5 seconds to make an account so you can shit post at liberals all day. They dont even verify your email address

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk