Keep disliking this shit lads.
We're winning!
We're breaking the conditioning!
youtube.com/watch?v=Lxbdvo2vFwc

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/TurkPars/status/877518170378129409
mobile.twitter.com/M_Kutluhan_Ozhn/status/877646989671976960
m.liveleak.com/view?i=cb0_1447249820
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vJEyKwGmRCw&itct=CA4QpDAYBCITCOrLt9CT0dQCFQWTHAod2AUF9jIKd2F0Y2gtdnJlY0iHrrzt6Le3iy8=
youtube.com/watch?v=ycAL8G6YPL4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

COPY AND PASTE THIS GUYS

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white

You know they deleted the raid thread from Sup Forums, right?

Why would anyone willingly communicate this shit tier dribble.

Didn't here, did it? At least as long as I was up they didn't.

REPORT THE VIDEO FOR SUPPORTING TERRORISTS

We're the destroyers, OFC our thread survived

Two years ago I was quite centrist.

Nowadays I think the neo nazis are too centrist.

Thanks MSM.

Do you ever wonder if this is being done by design? Maybe this shift to the far right by a segment of the population was expected and part of the plan going forward.

Problem is, they keep deleting comments, and are apparently tweaking with the dislike count.

these fags shadow banned all my accounts

I created new accounts and my comments still aren't visible.

How the fuck do I evade this shit? These fucking kike faggots!!

Jews gonna Jew

Obviously, (((((they))))) knew it would happen and (((((they))))) have contingencies

Get IP spoofers, set up a script that just fucks their shit up (dislike vid, post comment, dislike and flag opposing posts containing certain keywords), ???, profit

If I have to hear that cunt say HIIII one more time before I pause it I'm going to be sick.

They probably IP banned you.
Try to change your IP as i assume you're on static and not dynamic.

If you're on dynamic just reset your router.

death to germany, the eu and all their jewish overlords

>we're gonna give you qt gfs
>sends one girl per thousand of men

this

Get Adolf's comment to the top

We did it Reddit!

What electroshocked me was crime-related, as a relative got killed by a shitskin.
That's when I started to open my eyes.

Otherwise, yes, I think so.
I wonder if that jewtube video isn't a way to collect IPs btw.

I love how political videos always have ~10% of the views in likes and dislikes, but on this video there's only 4,5% because JewTube keeps deleting dislikes.

Keep screen shots of the thumbs... I have rethumb-downed the video 3 times today. The down vote has barely moved, but the upvotes have increased by several thousand. Fucking youngturkroaches.

bump

Dislike for great justice lads.

>Keep disliking this shit lads.

Fuck that. Time to make my own "More than a refugee" videos profiling the lovely lives of known terrorists meandering wantonly about our cities. letting in. Cunts.

Of course they're more than a refugee. They're artists and the blood of our children is their paint.

>They're artists and the blood of our children is their paint.

They keep taking away the dislikes baka

Autistic stormfront-tier shit

Fuck off, real Nazis don't do that trash

Sweetie you forgot to mention all the Europeans who live outside of Europe

This, I can't believe that its 2017 and people are still treating us Australians as literal niggers.

Syrian men molesting turkish girls.

mobile.twitter.com/TurkPars/status/877518170378129409

mobile.twitter.com/M_Kutluhan_Ozhn/status/877646989671976960

Turn off your modem and turn it back on you faggot

no one cares about turkey

Does jewtube allow you to post links in comments? If so, link to with open gates. m.liveleak.com/view?i=cb0_1447249820

bump

Fuck off kike

>check video every couple hours
>new top comments because previous comments got shoah'd

It would become stale if the same comments were at the top all the time and I can't be bothered browsing through tens of pages just to get to fresh content.

This way I get to see different comments everytime I watch the video, thanks youtube!

I see videos on YT all the time with like 1.5 billion views. They fake numbers all the time, people are saying they're deleting dislikes and it has a couple hundred thousand less dislikes than it did before.

Poland, czech republic, Slovenia and Hungary need to accommodate refugees.

They knocked about 100k dislikes off too.

Wait that video was negative 355,212 earlier. Now it's 340,092. We can't keep letting them get away with this.

why nazi scum hates this girl? She so cute

Then why is youtube on full damage control mode?

I mean why are they so rabidly against hating immigrants & pushing this leftist ideology so hard if this was their plan all along? Why are they going out of their way to ban & censor """"""hatespeech"""""?

Something is obviously not going according to plan.

it is not about girl 'refugees' faggot

Why nazi scum hates these men? They just want to live in peace

And how could it possibly be in their interest that people are opening their eyes to the eternal Jew? It's not by design.

>One video gets lots of dislikes
>We're winning

In the real world :

Europe gets flooded by refugees on daily basis.
Accidents happening all over Europe, daily
Terrorist attacks, rape.
Interracial couple.
Leftists cunts rise
Marxism culture

Sure kiddo, "we're winning" on the internet...

Amount of people moving in the streets : ZERO

Wew sheeps, way to win. After a month this video will be forgotten and things won't be changing

Damn, you can see that these guys are completely dumb. Look at em.

Cheap workforce. Keep on sucking your corporate overlords dicks Sup Forums. You are a bunch of cucks too.

>looks halal to me

Rome wasn't built in a day my friend.

In terms of politics pol has become more influential than anyone has ever been before.

The uprising in Italy was done by like 10,000 guys marching on the capital. Just 10,000 people...

>They just want to live in peace

No probs - they can live in peace back in their home.

Why are you disliking this? Refugees aren't the problem, most terrorists are native born citizens

>Refugees aren't the problem

>Flag

Checks out

It's so easy to bait with that flag.

Translated: The guy has to say: I'm not gonna act like a faggot anymore.

Where's your argument? You could do better than that
No bait here though I know it's hard for you to believe that not everybody is heartless as you are.

>Where's your argument? You could do better than that

Should there be an argument for why I would not want my home country to become either

A) If they don't assimilate - A fully Muslim country both ethnically & religiously

B) If they assimilate - A multicultural 3rd world shithole of inferior mix-race mutts with no cultural history.

I couldn't even tell you what option I would hate the most.

Wow a bunch of girls and an old man. There litreally doesnt exist these types of migrants

Sure. But we need to build death camps first.
Than we can convert refugees to ash.

What a coincidence.

2nd generation to refugees you idiot. the leb problem we have in oz is a fucking joke - out of the kindness of our heart we bring them in and now they form welfare dependent communities that hate us and we need to surveillance the community for petty crimes, serious crimes and terrorism. Just one such example.

Are there adverts on this video?

Where are yours relatives from Word Word 2 now?

Soap, lamp shades, bone chair?

Many such examples. Its UUUUGE. Many cases.

This is rich coming from you, Artyom.

The refugees numbers are too small to have any influence on your country for the long term, your country will not change and if anything it will change for the better because you guys don't bring enough children

I know someone who has a click farm, I'm gonna call him and ruin all of your hard work.

Aleichem A shalom snocher here are my arguments :

-I am jewish and 99% of REAL antisemitic insults came from middle east and maghreb muslim/

-I am a sportshooter an 99% of law limiting my right to bear arms have been âssed because of muslim killing people on the street.

-I am a teacher and 99% of ape tier education 8yr old kiddos I had to evict from class are muslim...

-I Used to be a prison guard and guess what?
60% arabs
20% blacks
10% balkan inmates

mudslime culture is rape thief and deception culture, they are baqically skaven tier civilisation.

I used to believe social issues were the reasons why muddies could not into assimilation

yet viet laos cambodian, spanish, portuguese, and french algerian colons came and assimilated in less than a generation.

aghrebians and middle eastern came since the 70 and NEVER FULLY ASSIMILATED...

The west awake

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vJEyKwGmRCw&itct=CA4QpDAYBCITCOrLt9CT0dQCFQWTHAod2AUF9jIKd2F0Y2gtdnJlY0iHrrzt6Le3iy8=

Had there been any official word from jewtube yet? No "we sorry Europe"?

>dislike spam
>comments full of pepe images and sieg heil/hitler did nothing wrong
Yeah, that will show them.

I know someone who owns a toilet

Middle Eastern refugees breed about five times faster than the native Europeans. Their numbers will have a big impact soon.
#OpenBordersForIsrael btw

#MoreThanARefugee
#AlsoATerrorist

lel which type of children?
arabs produces at least one more children they can educate :
first child will work for the family
2nd will make great studies
3rd will held mommy do the dishes and get married
4rth will be a thug , commit crimes, get jailed then convert to ISIS death cult "bucause muh evuuuul white society should be replaced by the caliphate" !

and this is when it's a properly functionning slime family when i'ts not it's only the 4rth type of child.

you know someone who owns a toilet? so you don't have one of your own? things must be very hard in germany.

They will be assimilated to the western cultures and the numbers will drop.
Again, once fully westernized the problem will be gone.

>better because you guys don't bring enough children

So bringing in tons of welfare migrants should help our country support the old people financially.

Their pensions are literally being drained away by fucking welfare migrants.

>The refugees numbers are too small to have any influence on your country for the long term

Not when they breed like fucking rats and we bring in more & more every year.

Heard of the kalergi plan? That's what this is. Making white people obedient brown mulatto consumers without any pride, history or cultural heritage.

youtube.com/watch?v=ycAL8G6YPL4

Why don't you advocate for immigrants into Israel instead buddy?

>because you guys don't bring enough children
Oh alright I guess this totally and completely justifies the hostile takeover that is happening now.

Gas yourself, low IQ sandnigger kike.

at least we don't live in a country that is :
numero uno for rape and child rape
terrorist HQ
CIA HQ
about to get nuked by india
populated by apes

honnestly the two only muslime country that don't need a nuke in the face right now are Marocco and Indonesia...

Go advocate for Israels muslim enrichment. Why are you throwing out the Muslims?

>hostile takeover that is happening now
you need to go outside more.

I approve of this.

#OpenBordersForIsrael go advocate for it on facebook.

my sides

>numero uno for rape and child rape
isn't the age of consent in france like 14?

>terrorist HQ
don't live in belgium

>CIA HQ
really?

>about to get nuked by india
oh boy, the only real thread from them is the smell of all that shit

>populated by apes
don't live in paris

Maybe they expected everyone to take it lying down? I suppose they thought that what was going on was the societal equivalent of the boiling frog meme. It seems that they are realizing that they were incorrect, and are now trying to further ram down this leftist ideology in a failure of an attempt to brainwash people.

Israel is not Norway, it is totally different because it's unique nature as a Jewish state, but if was possible I would have happily advocate for that cause
Nobody is taking over your country, don't be paranoid, people are just running for their lives
If Israel had open borders it wouldn't exist. We also must keep our identity as a Jewish state

honestly the only white country that don't need a nuke in the face right now is argentina

You Zionist are a disgrace to your own people by exploiting their past suffering to inflict new ones and incite violence and division upon the world. You are neither a Jew, or a Westener or an Arab. Being like you are just truly evil to the core, a devious animal with no soul or empathy. You are already dead inside.

we tired to assimilate people from maghreb since the 70 and nowadays they are
numero uno in jails
numero uno in rapes (yet our countrymen are challenging)
numero uno in ISIS fan base
numero uno in REAL (not /pol tier antisionnism) antisemitism

I know you ae a left wing "muh peace in ISRAEL" but sorry kid

SUNNI should be gassed

two weeks ago a 21yr old slime advocated for commiting a shooting spree in my metro subway.
The reason?
He didn't pay for his ticket and used the ISIS factor to scare the controller... tha cried when confronted by the police saying the controller was racist to him (the controller was black and probably slime as well)

THIS IS 80 IQ muslim "Education"

#MoreThanPropoganda
#LessThanAMonkey
#MoreThanAParasite
#MoreThanAGoatFucker
#MoreThanAGenocide
#MoreThanASorosFunding

>Israel is not Norway, it is totally different because it's unique nature as a Jewish state, but if was possible I would have happily advocate for that cause

That's too bad that it's just not possible because it's Jews or whatever, that's really inconvenient. Aw :/

>If Israel had open borders it wouldn't exist. We also must keep our identity as a Jewish state

Oh yeah, but I'm sure Europe will do just fine with open borders. Everything will be the same.

I hope this is bait at this point, and that you're actually not this retarded or assuming people are this retarded.