Pitbull genocide when?

>b-but the dog isnt the problem, t-the owner is

literally the nigger of the dog world

I notice only white babies and white people die from pits
It's because they can sense fear and sense their masters as the betas
You'll never see a Blackman lose control of his pit
He is the alpha

The had probably abused the dogs in the past, he must've had it comming.

>leaving a 3 week old alone
>ever
>with 3 dogs
>with 3 dogs of a notoriously violent breed
>parenting

I always get uneasy around those nigger-tier dogs.

>Shitty parents

wew are you even trying?
sage for not politics

Blacks are killed in gang related violence or sent to prison for armed robbery long before their nigger dogs get a chance at them.

Never let a nigger in your house, even dog niggers

That's the Chow. They're barely domesticated.

They were bred for looks, not behavior and temperament. The Chinese just wanted something that looks like a lion sitting around their palaces.

go figure you leave a three week old that's barely even lucid around where three notoriously violent-bred dogs can reach it, and it gets killed.
Wouldn't be surprised if the three year old slapped one of the dogs in the face because it's barely fucking conscious, and got attacked.

>nigger of dogs

Parents should be executed using 10 pitbulls.

> a discussion about banning a breed
> not politics

dogs probably thought they were being fed ffs

>family leaves baby with dog
>ban dogs

Stfu faggots. Ban stupid people, taking away my right to own a vicious animal is cuckoldry. Buy a gun if you're so scared.

This is literally the same new anti-dogs post everyday.

If Pitbull are so bad then why the fuck you only post the same old news?

Also, regardless of how shitty a dog is I wouldn't go around killing them, what are you a fucking Arab?

What's the appeal of pits, seriously? They're so ugly. Literally any other dog breed looks better.

They keep fags like you away, extremely useful breed.

ban all guns. Guns kill people. The adult in charge of a gun is never to blame.

A FUCKING... burger?

I like pit bulls, grew up with them. But no way I'd ever have one around a baby or a toddler. No fucking way. Anyone who does that has to be retarded.

Who the fuck leaves their 3 week old infant with three fucking pitbulls?

Day wus guud bois

I mean look at this. They often say dog owners look like their dogs, you must be one ugly sonofabitch

raised in the right, loving home these pits could have been trained after multiple beatings that eating a small child isn't right
poor pups

Shut the fuck up.

That's just shit parenting, and the parents should be in jail for neglect. A three-week old infant should never be left alone with any animal, especially niggerhounds.

BREED

OF

niggers dont report their children's deaths or they would lose their welfare. you'd be surprised how many dead niglets your parent's tax dollars are going to.

PEACE

This is true, the parents should be put down for this. But each and everyone of us knows that if a bunch of golden retrievers were in this situation that baby would probably still be alive.

Typical pol.

>it's another "but pitpulls are only dangerous when their owner mistreats them or teaches them to be aggressive" argument
We can deride nignogs all the livelong day, but god forbid we disparage the nigger of the canine world.

Kek, I'm sure youd like to know, Nancy

/fucking thread/

This place gets more retarded by the day.

Whites try and domesticate animals before we consider genociding them you dipshit. These dogs have been allowed to be bred by niggers for far too long and theyve ruined the bloodline. Look at German Dobermans compared to American ones to see how much of a difference happens when you have Whites in charge of animals instead of low iq scum.

yea dogs have a secret magical power to sense fear. keep your pseudo meta psychical science out of here.

pitbulls , the dog breed of peace

Bees are magical too I hear.

according to all known laws of aviation, they shouldnt exist

somebody redpill me on pitbulls

are they really dindus or just the nigger equivalent of dog?

enjoying your vacation?

Nigger, please.