How to stop the opioid jew?

I have terrible lower back pain from a motorcycle accident. I've been taking about 80mg of Oxycontin ER and 60mg of oxycodone IR for about five years.
I don't sell or abuse my meds but I'm tired of being a slave to the Pharma jew. I've tried to stop cold turkey but opioid withdrawal is the absolutely most painful thing I've experienced. I've tried to taper down but no luck, should I just neck myself now?

Other urls found in this thread:

maps.org/research/ibogaine-therapy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>asking for medical advice on an anonymous board for politics and current events
Just eat the entire bottle. Will save you some time

Google ibogaine treatment. Find a clinic in Mexico. Good luck user.

I mean, do you really want to stop taking it? I did heroin for a while and i hit a point where I knew I should stop, but I didn't want to. Eventually I actually wanted to stop, so I just did cold turkey and I was fine.

Withdrawl is painful. It is the gateway. No one can avoid it. Otherwise, death

Kratom-k.com

hey man addiction is no joke so i hope you get some help or ability to combat it. take it serious and keep strong

>I've tried to stop cold turkey but opioid withdrawal is the absolutely most painful thing I've experienced.

Just do it you pussy, it doesn't last for that long. The Jew wants you addicted, don't give him that satisfaction

Definitely try Kratom or at least look into to it and do your research

Stop being a bitch. Smoke weed, do yoga.

You Americans are such weak pussies that rush to Dr.Schonlberg's office as soon as you get a little pain.

is that shit really any good?

also the constipation is the worse part of opioid withdrawal, get a fiber supplement.

Try Kratom it's traditional medicinal use was helping with opioid withdrawl....

maps.org/research/ibogaine-therapy

Here you go, it's apparently a hell of a trip, but if you're serious about kicking the pills what do you have to lose? It's better than killing yourself and you may even learn something

You can use either Loperamide (brand name Immodium, but you'll want the generics for size and price) or kratom to combat the withdrawals and eventually taper off. Lope is a better short-term fix while kratom is a better replacement long-term.

OPIODS ARE GOOD GOYIN BUY MORE PLZ K THX
but seriously it's not good for long term pain control. Man up and do acetaminophen or ibuprofen. Physical therapy or surgery is an option too

Detox dumbass

Kratom also has abuse potential you may just be trading opioids for a new addiction

>This
Ibogaine saved my life. It is the roughest trip you will have in your life and you will instantly regret having taken it. It will show you things for 3 or 4 days. At the end of the trip, you are basically dehydrated and weak, but your nervous system is clean. Anons if you are addicted, do your research. Ibogaine saved my life.

Just wean off gradually is another option. But you need to be mentally tough.

Correct.

>should I just neck myself now?

Oxy dependency is a meme to keep you jewed. Just stop taking them. You'll be better in a week.

Withdrawal from opiates is pussy shit if you dont have real pain. It last like a week and a half tops.

The real question OP needs to ask himself is: will my life be better without pills? Probably not senpai, i rather have my own script to cope with life. You should be greatful OP, youcan snort an 80 whenever shtf in your life and forgetabouthappenings and western society in decay, i cant do that while im sober so im perma depressed

ibogaine is legit

Tell a doctor. Get on Subs, for 3 weeks only, then kick with chamomile tea, a benzo or two, loperdamide OTC, melatonin, and quinine for RLS.

Almost agree. The insomnia part and terrible quality sleep part is the worst.

A good hypnotist will remove your pain permanently in a session or two.

Protip: if he can't get the the pain mostly gone in two sessions, or reads from a script, find someone else.

Switch to crack

Putting a few "jews" sprinkled throughout the paragraph doesn't make your whiny bullshit any more political, fuck off