FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/22/trump-in-iowa-president-calls-for-barring-immigrants-from-welfare-for-five-years.html

Finally Trump is making some progress on immigration. Thank God.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3w_XZ6qeEhI
foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/22/trump-in-iowa-president-calls-for-barring-immigrants-from-welfare-for-five-years.html
cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1998/03/19/prop.187/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_District_Court_for_the_Central_District_of_California
cnn
archive.is/k89pE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_Responsibility_and_Work_Opportunity_Act
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice gains.

neat

God Bless President Trump.

didn't he also call for merit based immigration

>we want STEM
>not ditch diggers

And media were pissed and called it racist because it would mean only white Euros could immigrate here. I'll look for a source but maybe someone else knows.

youtube.com/watch?v=3w_XZ6qeEhI

This is lost on so many people. Immigration (legal you fucks!) SHOULD be people who can bring skills or capital with them so they aren't a net drain on our communities and society as a whole. If the lowest of the low can't cut in their own countries, why in the hell do we want them here? Do they suddenly think new surroundings are going to passively raise their low IQs, etc.?

Tired of us having to be the dumping ground for the rest of the world's problem children.

THIS! Thank you user

Anytime.

>president-calls-for-barring-immigrants-from-welfare-for-five-years

first president ever, that has a brain and makes sense.

4 more years !
hail donald trump !

>foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/22/trump-in-iowa-president-calls-for-barring-immigrants-from-welfare-for-five-years.html

Didn't California try this with Prop 187

>California Proposition 187. California Proposition 187 (also known as the Save Our State (SOS) initiative) was a 1994 ballot initiative to establish a state-run citizenship screening system and prohibit illegal aliens from using non-emergency health care, public education, and other services in the State of California.

and some judge said it was unconstitutional.

The same kind legislating activism from the bench now against the travel restriction. That decision single-handily doomed California to the wasteland it may as well be may today.

Every day I think about where we would be in the Hillary Wins timeline, and then, despite all the shills and assblasted leftists, I smile.
God Bless President Trump.
He's going to do it.

9th District by any chance?

Nice. This is literally all the west has to to unfuck itself is turn off the gibs me dats. This is exactly why I voted for the man.

lel I just pulled prop 187 up on wikipedia
what did they mean by this?

cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1998/03/19/prop.187/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_District_Court_for_the_Central_District_of_California

Checked. Please archive or screenshot.

>cnn com/ALLPOLITICS/1998/03/19/prop.187
archive.is/k89pE

>"as Wilson and California's Republicans discovered, it could lose them not just latinos but a generation of voters for elections to come."
A community that you wouldn't have to court and spend any time on if you hadn't let them become the majority in the state. 187 would have prevented the 23 years of influx after the fact.

You know Clinton signed a law making it so that immigrants can't get welfare until five years after they become a legal permanent resident, right? He did this 20 years ago. Trump said he wants congress to pass a law that was passed 20 years ago...

Hey Hey! You win a prize for this and the HH. You can come over and fuck my neighbor's wife anytime you want.

Every single immigrant has paid more taxes than trump. trump takes away from the most needy to give to himself. This is the type of person he is.

They are doing this because sadly on its face it sounds very appealing to a lot of Americans. But in reality it's incredibly cruel you have no idea why some of these people might be on benefits most of them is temporary help. Most immigrants to this country especially legal American citizen immigrants are very hard-working more hard-working and ambitious and achieving and successful than the children of white middle-class third fourth and fifth generation Americans. They work hard they own businesses they help teach their kids importance of education. And no matter how enticing this sounds to Americans this is completely and utterly and totally 100% unconstitutional without even a question. If they are actual US citizens they have zero difference in their rights from me American born third generationWhite man. You cannot single them out and say they're different under the constitution. They are American citizens and that is all that matters.

Make america white again
slaaayy trump

So no welfare until youre 5 years in?

Good goy a shekel for you

You figure at that point you've established yourself that you won't need it. It's about keeping the ones out who would come in before this and pull that shit. If you know there's no gibs waiting for you when you touch down, you won't come in the first place. Those that have the means and ability will.

I just got done working 12 hours drilling parking signs into concrete and wasteland and got a kick out of your lazy libtard projection bullshit.

It will bring in the hard workers and the lazy mexicans will stay home

Who gives a shit

Trump had to take the golden spoon out of his own mouth in order to utter this latest hate bomb.

> t. Flag fest

Classic White Trash projection

Oh, I built the signs too.

You know what I do every day? I build, I create, I propell little businesses forward and support
them. I lay foundations for villages and communities.

I craft in a workshop and then sweat to put my creations into practice

What the fuck do you do?

What happens after those 5 yrs?

Why do immigrants get taxpayer funded welfare in the first place? If they are not American, unless they paid into the system, why do they get anything out?

Here in Germany, if you e.g. come from Romania to Germany, you cannot get welfare unless you worked at least 1 year full time and paid taxes.

I save children from dying of hunger in the poverty rampant Southern US

You do shit.

I built and installed this last week.

The week before that?

I designed and installed this in the Charlotte Knights stadium.

Now, again, what the fuck do you do?

So the media is implying non Euros are all uneducated dirt farmers? Classy.

You know many states are providing that aid instead, right?

A lesser known provision of PRWORA made immigrants entering the United States ineligible for federal welfare funds for five years after arriving in the United States.

In light of the restrictions to federal funding under the law, states were allowed to grant aid out of their own funds to address the welfare needs of immigrants.

>they are not American
There's the rub, though. They are. This applies to US citizens, as immigrants without work are supposed to be deported anyway.

A lot of that is true.

So hateful that Clinton did it too?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_Responsibility_and_Work_Opportunity_Act

I feel like he does this often enough that it's really to highlight how fucked up the last two presidencies were. That, or it's to spit in liberal faces when they screech that he can't do it.

>Trump says a thing

What's new? this faggot doesn't actually do the shit he talks about.

>it's incredibly cruel
Feelings disregarded.

In the Hillary timeline the world ended after january 21 thanks to a nuclear winter, and the only survivors was Trump, his family and some republican citizens.

>Tax breaks for billionaires
>Hinder poor people even further

Why does Sup Forums want a oligarchy so hardly?

You are quite defensive user. I work in the IT business and volunteer to rescue feral cats in my community. I hope your chip on your shoulder does not become the cross you bear the rest of your life.

I'm fucking fine dude, I just get sick of seeing your brand projectional bullshit all the time.

I work my goddamn ass off making the world around me a better place while smug little liberal children when an arts degree think they do anything of value for anyone.

Looks nice, user. Though if you get a say in how they're designed, keep glass from facing roadways. It can reflect headlights. Can't tell exactly where that's at, but it looks close to a road.

Right now it's just talk. Nothing to celebrate.

My eyebrows aren't raising until he starts talking about ending welfare completely. US citizens included.

Stop using my flag you leftist shill bitch.

Thanks.

"That report has been disputed by (((critics))) who say it does not take into account the nuances of many immigrant families."

What nuances?

whats that bitches problem

he paid like 5 Mil in 2005 alone

Not even for the literally disabled?
Or temporary welfare for the #rekt?

Trump is a fucking windbag.

Illegals' anchor babies are US citizens and will get all the gibs they can get.

Pajeets on H-1B earn way above the US poverty level (even if their salaries undercut those of the locals, still), so no gibs from the government for them.

What's left? Marriage or family migration, but people who import their relatives or spouses already have to guarantee they'll take care of them.

It's literally signing another executive order for the sake of imitating hard work.