Man in Texas Handcuffed for Asking Drunk Woman if She's a Mom

youtube.com/watch?v=XF_N3xjikwk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l9N_bAHw5uY
youtube.com/watch?v=XF_N3xjikwk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks like he violated the free speech laws of America.

>guy gets out in an hour
>makes a formal complaint to PD
>cops gets fired
>guy can sue the PD and city for hiring incompetent faggots
>payday
>??????
>profit
>justice is served, freedom reigns

what the fuck even is this video? see that cunt is exactly why I don't go to bars or hang with people that get wrecked. everyone in this video is retarded. I don't even get the joke. what was the joke?

......why?

white knighting

It's a breed strategy usually employed by weak men.

In America?

What?

In America he will probably be slapped with thousands of dollars of fines because he committed grave violations of the licensed video making legislation.

Also, what is bad about looking like a mum? I just did not get his point.

Cop cuffed him to defuse the situation
Probably the best move to be honest.

The smarter and stronger you are the more you have to be able to handle punishment.

If the cop tried to cuff the girl or the black guy or talk them down in any way it just would have escalated.
This video is a good reminder of why you should never talk to or look idiots in the eye. Just ignore them. Don't try to hit on stupid women especially if they aren low IQ dirtbags who do drugs and drink.

This faggot who made the video probably didn't learn his lesson though. Hopefully someday he will.

That girl was asian and asian moms all look old and haggard, they age in binary. You're either young and hot or old and a mom and ugly. Looking like a mom means being ugly and old. She couldn't handle a white guy telling her that she was ugly because her literal dream is to have hapa children with a white guy. He ruined her whole life with one simple statement. Plus she was drunk. And she was actually ugly too.

We don't have to ask for permission to film people like in your shithole. Go project somewhere else.

>Cop cuffed him to defuse the situation
>Probably the best move to be honest.
This

Watch the video before commenting you stupid faggots.

What's wrong with looking like a mom?
Why would anyone be offended at that?
This is very perplexing.

>millenial faggots raised on youtube think "harassment = prank"
>cries when he's carted away to jail because youtube didnt prepare him for real lofe
>i laugh

>get called a white boy by chink sluts
>get assaulted
>get arrested for saying things
Such is the life in americuckistan.

Shitty cop in America, big surprise

This is definitely the strangest interpretation of the events, did you watch the video?

>one manlet cop arrest somebody for a stupid question
>suddenly you think america is the UK

Punishing the only non-drunk, non-retard, that's the way to go

Sounds like policing bias. Cops too afraid to do their jobs correctly so they take the easy but unjust way out.

>The German brain attempts to understand freedom

He should have chimped out a little. If the cop tackled him to the ground because he wasn't getting his way(i.e. an illegal arrest for a non-existent crime) that would have been the easiest six figures of his life.

THIS

The cop uncuffs him 15 seconds later when the dumb roastie fucks off. Better to do that than to risk a scene with dumb drunk roastie and that fucking uppity nigger white knight. I'd have done the same if I was him, would've probably tried to communicate to the guy that it was just a prank, bro.

Such is life
Good people always get the short end of the stick

What a retarded.statement, I know plenty of ugly asian moms, loke I know hot as fuck ones, same with white ones.
Man every time it's an american posting that kind of retarded shit.

Obviously you didn't watch the video.

Better to tell just them to disperse like anyone with an IQ over room temperature would do in that position.

I'd fuck all 3 of those slags

Your whole post reads like it came through 7 layers of google translate.

This is pretty funny, even though I usually hate "am i being detained??" fags, cops do need to chill with petty retaliation.

youtube.com/watch?v=l9N_bAHw5uY

>tell them to disperse
>nigger angry
>mup deep fux bix nood
>makes threatening gestures
>cop draws his pistol
>everybody freaks out
>nigger chimps out and lunges for the cop
>cop shoots and kills the nigger
>Huffpo, NYT, and WashPo headlines "Unarmed black man shot dead by white policeman"
>Cop arrested
>Sentenced to 15 years hard labor
>Gets brain damage, becomes a vegetable and dies
Not worth it imo

She isn't dressed completely slutty and dressed -mildly- conservatively so she must be a mom
this is what I took it as anyway

Yet, on the War Room's recent podcast they did this times 1000 and nothing happened to them in Austin? hmmm

>Also, what is bad about looking like a mum? I just did not get his point.
She probably got an abortion and feels guilty about it.

Being called a Mom brought back memories of her murdering her child.

But Sup Forums told me that Asian girls were magical

*Texas
Ftfy
Texan pride is a meme just like English pride, and just like the bongs they use it as a motivator to prevent mass suicide at the realization that they are in fact not even close to great

It's obviously staged.

women : literally subhumans. they made those laws.

time to go full patriarchy - time to abolish women's ( never earned btw ) rights.

women = imbecillic subhumans -> must not have rights

Magically insane maybe(but also pretty great to fuck their tight tiny cunts with a dick that definitely is three sizes too big for them, so it's up to you)

She had a cesarean section I think. He suggested why she chose to wear that revealing outfit. He later suggested she was in a bike accident because of her scar I believe.

These guys are kind of dicks, people are just trying to enjoy themselves on sixth street

I thought he was getting arrested for a really bad joke, but when he said "Were you offended by that" I almost barfed.
That's moronic. It's like the teacher punishing the bully's victims so the bully laughs it off instead of creating more problems, just because if he punished the bully then he'd have to be a real teacher and deal with a problematic individual.

You have plenty of better targets there to arrest like the girl slapping the dude or the black guy threatening him. Like what's the thought process? "Oh, sure, I'm going to leave this violent man doing his thing because he will surely not create anymore problems with any other individual if I handcuff this particular dude right here". Like with the bully, you reward the wrong behaviour.

Drunk nogs and sluts don't need to be placated because they aren't going to do shit.

>We don't have to ask for permission to film people like in your shithole. Go project somewhere else.
Ok there...

I might actually like cops again if they start targeting these shit stain youtubers looking to stir up trouble. Youtubers are the lowest form of life and gassing them all would even be too kind. Look how this faggot goes to put his arm around her without her permission before she pushes him away. Clearly he's also socially inept if he thinks he can just touch girls at will. Ill pay a hefty bounty to see this nigger get knocked the fuck out.

>teacher punishing the bullys victims
thats a perfect description of my experience growing up
its the easy way out. punishing the actual instigators would require confrontation.

and he prolly sued the shit out of them

>I cherrypicked again!
Wow, sure showed me.

Can you imagine a guy calling a woman a chink girl and try to hit her on her head when she's interviewing him.

cop was stupid, that bitch was even dumber. but good to see these kind of youtubers getting rekt for doing this kinda shit.

good thing he was white. If he were black he would probably have resisted, yelled something like "I dindu nuffin u fuckin pig", escalate the situation and get shot down like an animal.

Insinuating that she looks pregnant. (He calls her fat)

he should have been arrested for fucking up the neg, it should be a back-handed compliment, like you look like a MILF, not "mom" wtf is that

as a person who works for a popo department i can say you're a dipshit.

the cop wanted a provocation from the guy who insulted the poor bitch of a woman. he had a personal agenda and could have easily told him to get lost instead. he wanted to hear the guy scream pejoratives, make a scene, do anything to violate a dumb statute or city ordinance, anything to charge him. i've never ever seen an officer put hand cuffs on a person after asking whether somebody got offended over what somebody else said - it is absolutely fucking insane that any self respecting cop would do that.

simply, he was baiting him.

stop licking boot unjustifiable you degenerate.

Hello mom!!

Some people just want to see the world burn.

This

>and he prolly sued the shit out of them
He was still arrested in the first place, something that would not happen here. Even if you violate the anti-Nazi speech laws, you are not handcuffed, but you get written up by the police and then get a letter to appear in court. But you are not handcuffed like a common criminal.

Being asked if you were a mom used to be a complement.

Don't try to reason with Americans. They won't accept valid criticism of their fucked up cops or insipid yet cancerous culture. Look at all the bumfuck Yanks piling in to the thread to backwards rationalize this scenario. Where's your "muh white pride" now you boot licking faggots? And then you talk shit about Europe when all of your population now are bald SJW trannies and mestizos/chinks with attitude problems. Get real.

Was waiting for the cop to turn around and say:

JUST A PRANK BRO

There's a major difference with Asians and Western Asians

you honestly know nothing about America

fuck you

Is no one going to talk about the blatant degeneracy in our society, where being called a mom is offensive?

>MUH FREE SPEECH

I'm leaving the country soon, I can't wait

Better not, that's how we got this far.

Somethings are better not spoken.

It's a slur that she's already hit the wall and past her pricing.e
Basically called her ugly in a cheeky way

Dox the cop

Fuck everything about that dude. Arrest that stupid faggot. Anybody against him is a "am i being detained?"fag and can be dismissed outright.

t. TX

that dude was being really cringy i really dont give a fuck what happened to him

hmm what do you mean? Aren't masculine men supposed to be more chivalrous?

>all these butthurt American shills replying to you

Yeah I was thinking about that as well. I think it's the fact that she doesn't want to do degenerate shit whilest being labeled a respectful position as a mom so she can still do the cock carousel and settle down with a no-selfrespect provider. Or she thought she was being called fat.

Good, try to come back and you will be fired upon cuck

How are you people this stupid?

He asked "are you a mom?" because she was dressed like a fucking slut and no self respecting mother would go out looking like that.

Fuck I'm surrounded by retards on this board.

Good I like the way this sounds
Dont we love our cops folks
they're the best at entrapment.

>arrest people I don't like
>muh based Texas freedoms

kys

Just because your cuffed doesn't mean you're being arrested, are Europeans literally this retarded?

It's called a detainment. Cops just do it so they can figure the problem out without someone chimping out / running away.

However, in this case being detained was sort of unnecessary.

This. You can see it from the girls reaction that shit smashed her ego into pieces

>youtube.com/watch?v=XF_N3xjikwk

Hi jackmanleytv

The German is merely pointing out retarded American laws and the obvious deterioration of the first amendment (despite Sup Forums's pro-America larping), you fucking idiot.

I told you all cops where idiots, and pussies

t. White Knight cuck
Ftfy chivalrous cockmongler
Also
>Defending shitskins
We hang traitirs first

I'd apologize for what my forbears did to your people if I had the cuck guilt mentality of your typical germ :^)

No shit, it was an illegal detainment though, as being offended by someones is not grounds for detainment.

Yeah, cucks hang the highest!

Chivalry is not the same thing as sucking up to women.

>"also what is bad about looking like a mom?"

>he was commenting on American free speech laws

He was insulting her dress, she was so retarded she thought he was calling her ugly(which she is)
It was a gaggle of drunk party sluts living it up because one of the fat whores got married and they were on the town. Most of the time these types of groups of women are annoying as fuck and deserve to be treated like the annoying cunts they are
t. worked plenty of clubs for helping promotion and interior redesign

Do you feel offended mam ?
>handcuffs

Only americans think it's normal.

It's no surprise that white Americans are start to lose when brown people take over streets, are cops, become judges. Do you need a sample of Mexico or Africa?

Take his job and his pension.
Hes obviously unqualified if the video tells the truth.
This isn't just gross abuse of his position, but could incite a situation where someone would be justified in "resisting" and potentially with force.
That obviously leads down a really bad rabbit hole.

for 99% of cops they work within the law, don't you ever forget that. it's not entrapment because they do have the right to detain you, this dickhead lanklet probably realized he had nothing to go on, hence why smart people should stay calm and lawyer up in any situation where a mouth foaming fucking degenerate cop oversteps his bounds.

let me clarify, most cops are not the degenerate class.

again, his judgment to hand cuff the guy wasn't the best option, but he had the right to do so, the thing that saved the blonde kid was that he didn't over react. in any other scenario when a guy chimps out, there's enough cause to arrest him from that point.

know your rights people, otherwise you have none.

>retarded American laws and the obvious deterioration of the first amendment
Texas is not America, they're a southern version of Jew york at this point that thinks because it smells like cow shit and has dust storms it's "based"

Dunno what you fuckheads are bitching about. Supreme Court just riled that all speechbis considered free speech. Federal law overrules state. So they can't prosecute on those grounds

The cut of her outfit looks like something from the late-early 90's. It looks kinda 1992-ish. Something Jennifer Lopez might've worn as a fly-girl. People who wore that shit are now old. Moms. Her outfit really does look a little like an old woman being a try-hard. That's how I saw it anyway.

>something that would never happen here
You wanna go down the list of shit that also happens in Germany?

Because he's nobody and tries to act like somebody. If a famous black rapper done same idiotic shit as this white guy it would be cool and everybody would smile. Being a wigger isn't trendy any longer, there are enough brown people now, white man isn't needed any longer to compensate.

So is the ubermesnch