Is Sup Forums fine with soft feminism like

Is Sup Forums fine with soft feminism like

>equal salary
>voting right

Other examples?

Other urls found in this thread:

vindicatingthefounders.com/library/property-requirement.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Equal Salary is just the free market at work so yeah.

I think we should go back to only property owners being allowed to vote so effectively most women would lose the right to vote but so would most men

No

Yes

Not a fan of all this "all women are whores" and "women don't have any goals or honor" and "women are stupid subhumans" stuff I see on Sup Forums

I think it comes from people who had shitty moms

I think most of Sup Forums is fine with egalitarianism, and at the most have reservations and contempt for woman who choose to basically become men due to ideology.

Feminism is female supremacy movement and the soft feminism you speak of is only practiced by first previous waves. No one has a problem with based mom, for example.

No voting rights for women.

voting rights fuck no most men should not have the right to vote in a perfect world we would not vote at all this experiment in which we give every dumbass the right to vote needs to die quickly also women should not work you are taking the spot for a man and doing a worse job at it

equal pay is fine i don't care, voting age needs to start in their 30's though because they are pretty fucking stupid.

>equal salary

>Gadsden flag
>"We should reduce the amount of liberty in our nation"
Fuck off, cuck.

I don't know what the alternative is, but you're a politically cuckreckt moron if you think that women joining the workforce didn't do significant harm to families, and result in all other women being forced to work along with their husbands to be able to afford families.

Voting rights? Women and men perceive differently. So womens' suffrage changed the way that politicians market themselves, and the priorities of the society. Was it for better or worse? Debatable both ways, but I know it changed.

Those are examples of equality, not feminism.

19th amendment was a mistake.

This is not feminism it's equal rights.

Sup Forums hates women so much it's starting to sound like gay guys in a gay bar rambling about women at their work

stopped reading at women didn't have the right to vote, that is simply not true so i doubt all the rest of the tl;dr reddit post has any merit.

people who had land were able to vote, whether it was a male of female....sure it resulted in almost exclusively males being able to vote, doesn't mean women didn't have the right to vote

abolish all rights for women - underevolved, inept, parasitic, mentally underevolved degenerates - basically animals - MUST not have power over society.

-> end of problems.

You do yourself a disservice by not reading it

clean kitchen and trimmed pussy

>Sufferage
No

>Equal pay
Women shouldn't have to be forced to work because of low wages

1/2 for you servicemen out there

Newfag. Normies gtfo my board.

>I just want to be able to call myself an activist so I'm going to complain about rights I already have

2/2

"giving the women the right to work doubles the number of people looking for jobs while keeping the number of job positions available the same. This mean, at a bare minimum, all wages are halved and it will be a least twice as hard for anyone looking for a job to actually secure one"

This is the stupidest bullshit I've read in a while

At first, i was enamoured with equality, and was for equal rights.
Then i fully accepted their biological inferiority, and adopted 's views.

Now, i actually cannot morally support the continued existence of women. They destroyed far too many civilisations in the past, and are far too easy to manipulate.
No, if Humanity is to have any kind of future of a geological timescale, we NEED to make women go extinct.
We need to embrace technological reproduction.
We need to artificial womb.

And for those that still cannot keep their instincts in check, remember that women are the only reason jews, niggers and others subhumans are around.
Without women, men would have slaughtered the inferior and the parasite long ago.
The hate born out of rational thought and impartial observation of men have always, is always and will always be neutered by the virtue signaling and bleeding heart of women.

Get a life, bin that wife.

Only taxpayers not on government assistance (excluding the elderly and disabled) should be allowed to vote.

Giving women the right to vote was a mistake.

Women in the work place is also a mistake.

why work at all? i mean its taking a mans place and doing a worse job at it also now that man has to seek higher job because no woman is going to marry down only up and then no time for kids

There was a time, when it was called feminism. I know, I live a little in the past.

>

That's retarded, women are central to reproduction. But not much else

Your level of obsession shows that you're probably underaged. You're a supreme gentlemen that I think the cops should know about

Living in a family of 7 sisters, no brothers, and no father, my first redpill was on women.
They do not think like we do. They have a brain that almost seems underdeveloped. Letting them behave the way they have for decades, letting them vote, have jobs etc. and most importantly: letting them believe that we are equal, were all some of the worst things we humans have ever done.

>soft feminism
lmao

equality its still a retarded liberal almost commie thing people are not equal neither are men and women they are different and should not be treated as equal

>7 sisters
>no father

What the fuck, that's child abuse

The men who fought under the Gadsden flag fought for the right of landowners to vote. Restricting the franchise is totally consistent with colonial-era conceptions of liberty. And, ironically, restricting the franchise to landowners would produce an America with greater liberty overall.

No.

>voting rights
HAHAHHAHAHA no.
in just two generations of female voting you have already tried to hand over our country to every third wolder rapist with a sob story.

you should never be mistreated ,. but you are just too damn emotional to vote
one picture of a brown toddler on the beach and look at Europe now. For every murder or rape victim of these refugees, their blood is on your hands.

/x/

women (in USA anyway) already have these things...these are not an issue for feminism in USA at all

>Equal Salary
Yes, and they have it. So stop bringing it up

>Voting Rights
No. They fuck everything up when they vote.

No, the womb is central to reproduction.
Statistics about single mothers and single fathers demonstrate plainly that women are inferior at childrearing, at educating children, at turning children into productive members of society.
Of course, a pairbond is superior to a single father, but that where the robots comes in.
The gynoid, paired with the artificial womb, will be the basis of the coming eternal golden age mark my words.
( well, assuming technological civilisation and so Humanity soon after don't collapse due to subhumanisation pushed by the kikes and the traitors ;^) )

>voting

yeah no

Not sure you belong here friend. 9gag would be more your speed.

they already have equal pay so theres nothing to fight for. as far as voting in concerned. i'd say you need to pass a competency test in order to vote. cant like dumbasses vote for shit they barely understand

It comes from guys who have been burned by women with a Class B Personality Disorder

Until that day we still need them

>Work the same hours as men and your bosses will gladly pay you the same
>Are you living in the middle east or something? Women can already vote

>>equal salary
>>voting right

USA women already have these things...this is a non-issue and therefore a non-question. You may as well ask "Should Women experience the same level of gravity as men?!?!!"

Not really.
I'm in favor of a traditional family setting.
Women can't work or vote and men get paid more so that they can take care of a family.
Giving women voting rights has made an appeal to emotions a valid tactic for gaining votes. Appeals to emotions end up promoting things that weaken our nation.
Women are just not fit to lead. Patriarchy is a time tested system. Women are too easy to take advantage of. The need to love, which makes women more desirable to men, also makes women make foolish decisions based on tears and lies.

This

>equal salary
Well no they should be at home looking after the children, a job that only Woman can do and a very important one.
>voting rights
Ehh that's a odd one as most would say no, but as long as they are well educated sure why not

the maker of that post did himself a disservice by lying, lost all his credibility there

No
>equal salary
Cunts shouldn't be allowed to have jobs at all.
>voting right
Cunts aren't people, only people can vote and have any rights.

And the cherry on top

I thought I had more, but it's been awhile since I visited a women hate thread on arcanine

vindicatingthefounders.com/library/property-requirement.html

buying power

why is it stupid, again?

women don't deserve shit

no,its white sharia
women will be mothers and wives or sex slaves and war booty

No

Wage gap's a fuckin myth retard.

What's stopping people from giving away 1cm pieces of land to control votes in this system?

>Men pay women to exist

HAHAHAHAHAH
MY
FUCKING
SIDES

Economically retarded morally disturbing.
Just kys faggot.

>equal salary
Employers get good value from women because they don't have to pay them as much as men. If you force equal pay it makes less sense to hire a woman.

No, back in the kitchen or you work for free(forcing them to find a man with a job and therefore stop whoring in it's tracks)

t. woman

"keeping the number of job positions available the same"

>implying women won't create any jobs

As for the graph, well what else can we think of that would drive the wages of "prduction/nonsupervisory workers down?" Could it be advances in technology? Other economic factors? Where's the evidence that this was due to women entering the workforce? It's not as if women suddenly entered the workforce en masse in 1972.

That Canadian slut likes nigger dick fyi

Did any of them ever rape you?

so much for fpbp
please dont ever run for office

>This is the stupidest bullshit I've read in a while

"Supply and demand is stupid" -You

God damn you fucking nigger faggot you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about

>It's not as if women suddenly entered the workforce en masse in 1972.
um

>>equal salary
yes, but only if they do the equal workload

>>voting right
no

I'm not. People are lost without purpose. An individual woman has an implicit biological purpose and will be valued by most of society regardless. Men are disposable unless they can rationalize their existence to themselves and others with things like jobs n shiet. Get the fuck out of the workforce, you don't need to be there like men do.
They also shouldn't vote. They are easily malleable by their neurotic obsession with groupthink. It also doesn't really make a fucking difference if their country succeeds or fails because they can always find a beta to support them. That's why nothing they ever do is worth anything, they have no skin in the game of life, they can trade their always hot commodity no matter what. Men either adapt or die, women do shit because they want to try it out and if they fail, no big deal. Society is one big fucking surrogate activity to them

I do think Egalitarianism is right, but I have to say, women are fucking shit at politics. They either have no interest, or they do, but their opinion is dog shit.

Also they have shitty tastes in music

the only problem I have with women having the right to vote is that they support so many terrible policies such as welfare and immigration.

can you not read a graph bud? The increase of women participating in the labor force was fairly consistent; there's no noticable jump in 1972, but that is where the graph shows the sharp divergence between production and real hourly compensation. Also the source that graph is from doesn't say shit about there being too many people in the work force as a cause of this.

I think that equal pay shouldn't be a right for anyone and voting (indeed, citizenship) should be extended to only those who have volunteered for several years of state training and service. Non-citizens should retain non-political rights and live as legal residents