ITT: Advise you wish you got when you were younger

ITT: Advise you wish you got when you were younger.

"Stay the fuck away from anything Islam related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5DcA1TtaP_c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"Go learn a trade, if you are unsure, go for the one that looks cool or interesting"

"college is a waste of time"

'don't quit jobs unexpectedly'

>You'll get bored of Wow sooner than you think.

Don't wast your time, money and effort for a girl... make money, when they see you have tons of money... they will beg you to suck you.

The CIA wants you to break. Don't do it.

You're not a victim. Be the best person you don't even yet know you can be. Love yourself and be open minded. And the peace you find is not to be kept to yourself, but to be shared with ALL neighbors. ALL neighbors. Because hurt people hurt people. Loved people love people, and when you love yourself, that is enough.

Most of this I already knew, but to reinforce would have been nice during blind stages.

Kind gay I know, but I'm currently trying to convert my Nazism to a more digestible pill for the masses.

Look after your body.
Be careful what sort of dusts you breath in (grinding, cement etc).
Be careful what sort of chemicals you get on your skin (petrol, brake fluid etc).
Be careful with letting doctors/dentists cut pieces out of you.

"The alt-right really is a bunch of inbred rednecks, stay the fuck away from them."

Fuck off, faggot.

do you have personal experiences leading to this advice?
i mean yea i see the news. just enjoy a good personal story

Terry?
Is that you?

everything they teach you in school is mostly propaganda and lies.

All women are whores, liars, thieves, and cunts.

Fuck a whore like you love her and a woman you love like a whore

High school is just a communist preschool.

>stay away from Sup Forums

There is no such thing as a soul mate you are destined to meet, you will only find a GF through hard work.

Get an apprenticeship while you're young and still living at home. Don't just get a job.
Fucking parents.

What the fuck does hard work have to do with finding a GF?

"Don't go to Sup Forums if you want to live a happy life"

do whatever the fuck you want cunt

drop out of school earlier retard, that shit is fuckin useless

so is university, dont waste your time

get a job, save money, and start a business or invest

if you have passive income, you can learn whatever the fuck you want in your free time without some retard with a small dick "educating" you

"You're not a victim. Your responsibilities are at least as important as your rights"

"Hip-hop is exportation of niggerdom"

t. Lonely virgin

Start saving early. You think you don't need an emergency fund, until you do.

Bitches ain't nothing but ho's and tricks!

>the quadratic equation, chemistry, Spanish language, music class, "english" class where they told us to write 5 paragraph essays for state tests, ACT prep, dissecting worms and talking about cell structures were propaganda and lies

Don't love anybody

The Earth is flat idiot of course it's all a lie.

This.
Learned literally nothing in school what I did not know before.

In Germany most university degrees will get you a job where you can slave away for 3000-5000€/month BEFORE taxes

LOL

I meant to say a GF that is marriage material, you need to have your life sorted out, otherwise you're no better than a nigger or degenerate that sleeps with multiple partners.

Do not form your views on reality based on solely what you see on the internet. Get out of that fucking smelly chair and go out to seriously get to know the world you live in.

ill concede that 95-99% of everything taught in public schools is worthless beyond high school graduation, unless you needed some specific class for a specific major that would guarantee you a good job, which is basically no classes beyond upper math/science

What's wrong with sleeping with multiple partners? Saving yourself for one woman, and making her the center of your universe is a recipe for disaster my friend.

"Women are naturally whores, they will always go for whoever provides for them"

"You should always be proud of who you are, if you're white, be proud of it."

"Fuck the bitch if you think you can, you're only young once. "

"It doesn't matter if you're right or wrong, it only matters if you make more money than the other guy"

"People in power are always corrupt"

"If someone sees the color red, chances are the other person is seeing the same color red as you are."

"Get a car. You'll need it."

"Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment"

"Do not try. Do."

"Might makes right."

"History is written by the victors".

"Just because a majority of people believe it, doesn't make it true."

"Things do not work out for the way of good on a personal level. The good guy does not get the girl, the jerkass does. Everything that hollywood taught you is a lie."

> he fell for the real world meme

top cuck

>you need to have your life sorted out to get a marriage material gf

yeah nah, there are broke ass, fat ass drug dealers, junkie musicians, scumbags and frat dudes who still bang 10/10 qts all day every day, and some of them we'd consider wife material. They just have social skills and walk around like their dick is 10 feet long.

the idea that you have to be an upstanding citizen to score wife material is a meme created by social failures who want to believe their efforts in bettering themselves won't go to waste, that they'll be able to find a qt if they just get their shit together. Pro-tip: that's optional

Don't worry so much, because worrying in itself won't help you.

Get out of your comfort zone a little bit.

I used to be really shy and nervous.

>you don't have to not be scared to be a man, but you have to be able to face the things that make you scared and defeat anything that stands in your way.

My 4yo son is afraid of the dark and I hope this is good advice I gave him. My dad would have just turned on a night light and gone back to bed

>yeah nah, there are broke ass, fat ass drug dealers, junkie musicians, scumbags and frat dudes who still bang 10/10 qts all day every day,

You basically just described young me, well take my advice, that sort of life leads nowhere, you end up old and broke and alone.

im not glorifying that life, just pointing out the (arguably fucked up) reality that there is no level of scumbag you can be to where women aren't attracted to you. Pretty sure Ted Bundy and Charles Manson got married in prison, as just one example. The idea that you have to be totally straight-laced, employed, moral etc. to find a quality gf is retarded

that said obviously it's better to focus on getting money, power, success, respect and the women will follow

Work is the most important thing in your life, until you have family.

Relationships, love affairs will come and go but your work will define your life

No. I've been here longer, chap.

Nice, faм. Nice.
Who else /nice guy natsoc/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=5DcA1TtaP_c

Also that,

Your brain is the cheapest real estate you will ever have, it has limitless space, there is no limit to how much you can learn

>last four digits
>8418
>14/88
Haha, nice. But I say we should amend the 14 words for something a little more inclusive.
I present to you, the 21 words.
"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. Unless it hurts the feelings of minorities."

Go to the gym. It'll bring out the real you.
Start jogging and riding a bike, playing vidja is not nearly as enjoyable.
Fix your sleep, you think you'll get more stuff despite walking around half a man.
You got a bright mind, study.
Clean your room.
Read books. Knowledge is useless without the power to properly convey it.
Misery loves company. Cut the people who are miserable out of your life.
Don't avoid verbal conflict.
Noone will see worth in you if you don't see it in yourself.
Don't take the internet too seriously. Vidja gets old really fast and the relationships online are worth way less than you think.
Don't be scared to take chances.
You can't unsee or unhear anything.

Thanks for being my personal blog OP.

Women are attracted to personalities. Too often a nice guy is a man with malleable morals and identity too eager to please people to his detriment.
Dicks don't bend for anyone. You don't have to be a dick, just don't bend.

You sure are a romantic person, what gal wouldn't want you?

>All women have to be watched and lead 24/7 or else your getting cucked

This, if you want to rise above the peasant masses you have to work independent, get into stocks or make your own company.

You will never, NEVER be rich or have a comfortable abundance of money if you're a wageslave aka working for someone else than you.

It's hard and it takes time and most of all motivation, but as long as you're motivated and not a complete retard, anyone with the will can make something good out of themselves.

Remember that money isn't everything and if you're really a Sup Forums user you'd know that you need to make white children and start a happy family eventually.

Stop fucking playing video games, go to the gym, and go out more.

>Study
>Do sports
>Don't shy away from people
Instead I got two alcoholic parents and violent brothers and fucked my education and my potential

that's the most practical advice for youngsters.

NEVER REVEAL YOUR POWER LEVEL

well we sure can unsee and unhear stuff when we forget them.

"Get ye to the gym"

"Never marry a leftist"

"Don't try to figure out broken people, they'll just drag you down with them."

"Certifications and internships are much better than college"

"Stay away from sugar"

"Research anything you buy over $150"

"Don't buy cheap tools"

Good call, read too though