Does pol approve on smoking bans in restaurants and public places?

does pol approve on smoking bans in restaurants and public places?

Is it a public health act or big government controlling your life.

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/gentlemen
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nicotine is a vitamin

nic is not bad its the hundreds of other chems in your death sticks that hurt you

Anyone who is reading this and hasn't smoked at least 30 cigarets in the last 24 hours is a FUCKING FAGGOT

>MENTLEGEN

fuck off back to finland

If an establishment wants to allow smoking, then they should be able to allow smoking. Don't like being around cigarette smoke? Go somewhere where it isn't allowed.

big government.

I hope you dump every photo from this set that you have.

This tbqh

Also this.

Don't even breath my air if you don't smoke every 20 min

Lauren Phillips

I smoke and I agree with most of it. Smoking indoors is inconsiderate. Smoking in a restaurant is asinine. Smoking at the pub in a designated area would be fine, but they banned that here for some reason.

It seems like Sup Forums is always for small government, states rights, until they want to force someone to do something I.e. then they'll immediately want a daddy dictator federal government to step in.

Smoking teaches you the truth of the world

This. I think these days in 1st world countries most places would ban smoking mainly as a decorum thing anyway.

Fuck off back to oxygenation
Not as bad as a car

>Libertarians can have conflicting views on whether indirect harm and disruption violates the NAP
Woah it's almost...like an entire PHILOSOPHY...could be based on this...mhmm...

Depends on the place. If its in a restaurant or hospital or some shit like that its nasty. Outright banning smoking in a pub/bar for example is retarded though, just put the food area in a separate room.

>MENTLEGEN
knowyourmeme.com/memes/gentlemen
>8 years ago
fuck time passes fast
its from some mind control clips4sale thing. desu it was hard to crop out the nudes for blue boards while also getting good pictures
I dont huff car exhaust right in my face

Doesnt matter. One micron of tobacco fertiliser is nothing compared to much of anything, to be frank

Smoking is a filthy habit. If scum want to do it they can do it at home away from normal people.

Bubble cuck

>ywn smell Lauren Phillip's fart

why live

Drown yourself

I smoke, but why do you need to smoke in restaurants? that's just uncivilized.

Smoking is addictive, damages health not only of you but also of those around you, drains your money and hinders you on the path of being a good and stable provider for your family and offspring.
All addictive drugs are bad.
Entheogens and pscyhedelics, used in a way as to open your mind, and only on very special occasion (once every few years) are accepted.
Any drug used for partying/enjoyment/"getting wasted" is degenerate and thus bad.

Smoking around non-smokers infringes onnofher people's right to not breath smoke. But the government should have no place in the conversation, however private business/restaurants/bars have the absolute right to allow or not allow smoking.

almost makes me miss the good old Sup Forums
aww who am i kidding, Sup Forums was always shit

Now that I think about it, I never see anyone smoking cigs anymore.
everyone and their grandma vapes these days instead.

Places that allow smoking would have special ventilation that allows the smoke to quickly escape, anyway, like what they do in Vegas.

addicts cant eat a 30 minute meal without sucking on a mentrol

>applies for job
>vapes

Smoker here
We used to have rooms at least you could smoke in, this I am for. Also a ban in the resturants/whatever so people don't have to put up with the smoking

Yes, cigs have no benefit to society and not only negatively effect the user but anyone around them. If the only fucked over the smoker it would be fine but they fuck over innocent by-standards too.

I'm okay with banning it in places like restaurants and bus stops although I think not making laws for something as trivial as smoking would be better.
What I don't get is places when smoking's banned in pubs, that's pants on head retarded.

should be up to the owner depending on what he thinks is best for his business

I would choose a no smoke restaurant
but many of my friends who smoke wouldn't

I have no problem with it, and I'm a smoker.
Nothing was more annoying than being in a restaurant trying to enjoy a meal and some asshole playing chimney a table over from you.

If I'm in a group of people outdoors and I want to smoke I'll walk away from them. The etiquette of farting should apply to smoking.

I liked smoking in college since the people who'd always be outside of classes having darts were either hipster so hip that sudoku'ing slowly was ironically cool or exmil/guys who didn't give a fuck and were conservative.

Vitamins are bad. Fat is good. Makes you less lazy. Smokers can't get boners because im a coal miner body builder who takes nicotine to get stronger boners. Im also half japanese and greek. Smoke my ass off. And outlive everybody. Lung cells regrow themselves every three weeks

I believe that there should be separated areas in restaurants with extremely well ventilated rooms or perhaps two story restaurants where the top floor is again very well ventilated

Smokers should be banned and gassed.
I'm glad they are being kicked out from public places with their retarded addiction.
Years ago smokers were everywhere, shitting up every area. It was difficult to find a place to get away from the fumes. When did these addicts take away places from normal people? It should be them scurrying away where normal people are, not the opposite.

Smoking is a grave public health issue much like obesity. I fully support any measure to purge it from people's life.

I never imposed exposure to my habits. Though others are not so considerate. So yeah. I just think it's silly for parks, 10 feet near a building and street side dinning. It's bloody open air and just an over reach.

*only faggots smoke that much.

Real men smoke only >2 cigs a day. Only faggots can't control themselves.

>but they fuck over innocent by-standards too.

Objectively false. No long-term studies have shown that exposure to second-hand smoke is in any way harmful to bystanders, even those who live with a smoker. You might not like the smoke, but it's not harmful. It's obvious (((who's))) pushing the anti-smoking propaganda, yet you eat it up without ever questioning it like the good goy that you are.

Gas us with vitamins please. Maybe once youre done lighting your hair on fire
>urge to nag strange males enjoying themselves intensifying
MUH GOO!

wot?

Reminder that the Nazis were among the first to figure out that smoking is bad for your lungs. What's it gonna be, Sup Forums?

Read the first post ITT

Also haavara and secret brojobs

It's like that global warming scam. Just an excuse for tax.

>smoking
>ever
Enjoy your cancer and destroyed lungs faggot. Don't get out of breath as you type your angry reply about how smoking isn't bad.

ah it's a leaf thing then
I see

People love to act concerned about their personal health and love to improve it with minimal effort so acting like secondhand smoke is SARS kills two birds with one stone. If you're exercising routinely, eating well and are at a reasonable BMI, some secondhand smoke at a restaurant won't do anything to you.

But alot of people who don't fit that criteria have no discipline or sense of responsibility for themselves so they delegate a fraction of their personal maintenance to strangers through force and coercion. That way, they can feel responsible for themselves by making you responsible for them.

OR they're faggot vegan numales who just don't think at all and go with the prevailing social norm because

No. A physics thing

>What I don't get is places when smoking's banned in pubs, that's pants on head retarded.
When they started this here I was totally against it, but I must admit it's nicer to be inside without being gassed. Here it gets really cold too, but they put up these lamps outside so you can survive there.

The taxation however on it, it has created a big lucrative black marked. Typically eastern euros sell smokes here today, and booze. The worst places are the air ports, no where to fucking smoke which in turn makes me into a fucking psycho when I land, seriously when stopped in customs I'm ready to tear their heads off, I always run first to get my god damn cigg. At least on Iceland you can smoke before you go through that shit

Who smoked that abused you as a child?

>smoking outside
Scum like you who litter all the time are the worst. Do you not care about where you live?
Real men don't smoke, it's a habit for fags.

Lol this. Ive seen many of these. I like those pics from indonesia the smoking babies. Smoking prevents preeclampsia. Dope smoking mothers have healthier babies than nodrug mothers

I don't smoke, and never did.
But, my mom smoked 4 packs a day up until last year and always smoked around me, and I turned out just dandy. Sure it's anecdotal but that's really the only sort of actual evidence there is in situations like this. smoking was so fucking common in the late 30s to early 2000s, yet still there's no massive surge of cancer sufferers from this supposedly ultra-toxic secondhand smoke.

You know what's worse than cigarettes? Vaping. Fucking vaping ruins your lungs in a significantly shorter span than cigarettes ever will, and they smell like fucking fruit diarrhea.

Not to mention the very large smoking cessation industry, which profits off of the demonization of smokers.

>some secondhand smoke at a restaurant won't do anything to you.
Yes, it does. It's disgusting to be forced to smell and get a coughing fit. It hurts the eyes and makes you and your surroundings smell like shit too which is difficult to wash out & clean up.

> health nazis
Color me surprised

>2017
>being a manchild who doesn't smoke

fucking kek probably a leaf hiding his flag

>muh 10,000 chemicals
Fuck you and your false propaganda.

a restaurant should be able to allow smoking if they want but smoking is for fucking retard idiots and I'd rather they were kept outside in the shame doorway

It's a typical case of politicians latching onto an easily exploitable cause and one-upping each other looking for
>solutions
to a problem that barely exists.

The funny part is that I can prolly hold my breath longer than you, I have yet to find one single person that can do this longer than me.
I smoke as fuck, workout, and can hold my breath under water 5m+ with ease

whats Sup Forums smoking on tonight?

There were students smoking everywhere in elementary and middle schools. They liked to pick choke points where people had to pass frequently and addict teachers were smoking with them.
Same with public offices, where you had to go to do business.
Thankfully, this has been purged and the ban is being enforced vehemently.

>non-smokers are manchildren
American "intelligence".
You sure do enjoy being cucked by megacorps who feed on your stupid addiction eating away your and other's life.

I know many people whose parents smoked while they were in the womb and were exposed to second-hand smoke during their entire childhood who are perfectly healthy adults. This isn't as abnormal as people seem to believe it is.

morning here
Just got up actually
Rolling tobacco..... Tiedemanns Röd 3

My nigga.

>It's disgusting to be forced to smell and get a coughing fit
The world is full of disgusting smells and coughing fits. Your eyes may get a little wet sometimes. I've never been so triggered by an aroma that it influenced me respecting boundaries. Nobody is forcing you to smell anything, get the fuck out of there.

I miss the smell of old pubs where men gathered smoking and talking politics. The atmosphere was epic.

>I was abused as a child and now I justify it
Thats pretty sad, mate.
Nothing, I'm not gay.

>wasted money for ~85+ years
>probably has cancer
>lungs must be like dried raisins
lmao
Enjoy cancer, shit lungs and wasted money. Smoking also makes you look like a faggot, just so you know.

We don't talk about politics here, we all hate it, we talk about the weather and fishing and can't even into small talk

Rus-norse:

As is common in the development of pidgins and trade languages, the interaction of fishermen and traders with no common language necessitated the creation of some minimal form of communication. Like all pidgins, Russenorsk had a rudimentary grammar and a restricted vocabulary, mostly composed of words essential to Arctic fishing and trade (fish, weather, etc.) and did not particularly deal with unrelated issues (music, politics, etc.).

>The atmosphere was epic.
Thats an odd way to spell "filthy".

I don't get why people call smoking is a "filthy" habit.

You can say it smells bad and shit, but how is it "filthy"?

It's one of those things people say but when you think about it it makes no sense.

?

Funny thing is, after all these years of smoking I got sick lung capacity. If we met IRL I could challenge you, over the net I can't ofc

>cucked by mega corporations who feed on your addiction
>implying that does apply to tons of other shit like gaming,fast food, alcohol

top kek leafs sure are retarded. news flash bud. literally everything is bad for you. even our "clean" water is filled with flouride, estrogen, and other bullshit.

In restaurants yes. It was fucking disgusting when I just wanted to enjoy my meal and was constantly cloaked by a cloud of that shit. If they had at least been smoking pipes I wouldn't have given a shit, those smell pleasant. But cigarettes are cancer tier when it comes to the smell. Might as well have some unwashed hobo sitting next to you.

>get the fuck out of there.
There was no other place to go, retard.
Restaurants and pubs feared that banning smoke would affect their incomes, so it has been allowed everywhere.
Looking back on it, their fears were stupid and they didn't lose patrons.

Smoking is degenerate and we the people will not stand by idly when retarded addicts tries to shit up people around them to be "edgy" and "cool". Much like drugs.

This woman is ten thousand years old and huffing on a fag

>Jeanne Calment reached the ripe age of 122, and doctors told the French woman to stop drinking port at the age of 117, "and they tried to stop her smoking. Somehow she managed to fool them and was caught by a photographer puffing away on a cigarette the following year."

I smoke a pipe and most people don't mind as it usually smells good.

>comes to say he's not gay and doesn't smoke in a smoking thread
U gay and smoke roasty

That's an awful lot of projecting in a single post.
We have clean water without hormones and an actual working sanitation infrastructure.

You ameritards can't even comprehend how fucked you are.

>Somehow she managed to fool them

Is she dare I say /ourgran

>I don't get why people call smoking is a "filthy" habit.
Because it is. Makes the user and their environs smell of shit, leads to littering, generally a disgusting habit. That's why only low-class filth have ever particitpated in it.
>it usually smells good.
Yeah, keep telling yourself that.

Pretty much. The backlash against smoking has never really been that much about health, that was just a convenient excuse because you cannot proclaim that it's your right to "cause cancer" in other people without losing support for your cause.

It's been about the fact that the trash tier tobacco in cigarettes smells like shit.

For the love of all that is good please grow a spine

>top kek leafs sure are retarded. news flash bud. literally everything is bad for you. even our "clean" water is filled with flouride, estrogen, and other bullshit.
this is really sad, we're blessed with clean mountain water here

>That's why only low-class filth have ever particitpated in it.

Are you literally retarded?

I can control myself so I gladly smoke cigarettes in amount greater than (>) 2 every day.