I noticed theres a lot of hate for Americans on /pol. Every other group fights back. Muslims, blacks, jews

I noticed theres a lot of hate for Americans on /pol. Every other group fights back. Muslims, blacks, jews.

For some reason Americans just take it on the chin.

Burgers is not even a food all Americans eat. Try again Eurotards.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_2RDnMwT5M4&feature=youtu.be&t=320
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Americans are alright with taking it on the chin because they've got three others backing up the first one.

>For some reason Americans just take it on the chin.

Because we honestly don't feel it.

It's like that scene in DragonBall Z where Nail chops Frieza in the neck as hard as he can and it doesn't do shit. We have no reason to care.

I can buy silverware without an ID.

My governor is a Republican.

My internet isn't 3rd world tier.

Oh, and burgers are delicious.

>>For some reason Americans just take it on the chin.
>>Because we honestly don't feel it.

I guess that's one benefit of having 7 chins

People are angry becose jewyhood and word polic e america. Dont forget europe countries hate each other too. But not realy.

We dont like germans, but still they are white and our neighbor and better than africans or muslims.
Dont take it too seriously. Like we dont care about slavs/ non-white.

I dont hate real american

just the parasitic garbage that came from yurope and other parts of the world.

Ofc you can t feel it : it s hard to feel anything when you have jewish cock in your mouth

It's honestly weird being 140lbs in a sea of fat asses

test

oh the things I would do to that doll

it boggles the imagination

Euros mocking America is like Danny Devito trying to body slam Yoko Zuna. It looks funny and is amusing for a second, but you know if things got serious even for a second Devito would have his head squashed in irreparably.

This. Eurofags can't even criticize Muslims without going to prison and Aussies can''t have guns to defend themselves against the ravenous Emus, snakes, spiders, and roos. They're just jealous of America and hate us cause they Anus.

Lol. You haven't been in any of my American bait threads have you? The levels of butthurt is off the charts.
British posters make Americans the most butthurt, since you're insecure about being a country with no real history.

are you a grill?

140lb?
Are you 5"1?
I can curl a 140lb barbell for reps.

>Burgers is not even a food all Americans eat.
who are you and why are you spreading lies here?

It's because of your jewish actions in Syria, and newfags in ptg

>That pic
Sums you up.

>pushing oversexualisation
>vulgar patriotism (stars and stripes gussets, yay)
>superficiality and appearance over reality - big rubber tits

You shit yourselves if your flag ends up on the ground, but some fake-titted bird stuffs a version of it up her arsecrack? USA USA USA...

Most of the people shaming americans are other americans. And they are right becouse you are cunt.

>fpbp
Fuck.

>A globalist nearly non-white degenerate country rightly gets shit on Sup Forums

EHMAGINE MOY SHAWWWWK

America is the centre of world degeneracy

Who gives a fuck, non american opinions dont matter to us

So how many chins ate you behind, burger?

youtube.com/watch?v=_2RDnMwT5M4&feature=youtu.be&t=320

Thread theme, pure norse metal

>those tits
why...

I'll admit, that was a good one

That's kinda funny, cos after the krauts you're the most butthurt posters on Sup Forums.

>I'm in a Beautiful country, nice job
Get to say whatever i feel like, buy guns in 15minutes if i feel like it.

No german or british police knocking at my door, nearest Moske about 500miles away. No cartels.

>feel free to make fun of me, you guys need it

I talk to this german fag and he always sends me vietnam and fat memes, It's kinda cute. Then I wreck his ass with rapefugee and merkel shit.

when I troll to hard here, it's also the only nation I have to go
>We know you are not all like this ofc, remember where the trolls are from

F
Naw

kek

Burgers are among the most dumb & agressive posters on this board, apart from some unironic SJW cucks.

okay top bantz 10/10
That flag needs harpooning though

because Amerika is the bully in the room

>implying it's not the way Americans look like

>My internet isn't 3rd world tier.

US Internet is 3rd world tier unless you pay over the top for something faster than 30MBps

We are a nation of peace

bully?
>their men fucking cry like women
don't get me started on the battle field, insecure

>Tfw 6'2" tall and 180lbs+
>Tfw called "small"

you are small

Tfw i dont even know or care what country your flag is, because you thats how much you dont matter.

Once upon a time degenerate murderers, rapists and thiefs in European prisons got a choice: you hang or you'll be deported to America, where you'll work as a slave for a master until you are free. Most never saw freedom and died beside the negroid slaves. Before they died as slaves they massacred the free folk of the land, later on their degenerate children travelled back to Europe to fight on behalf of the same Anglo that enslaved them. But muh freedom, the American dream, the constitution... Falsified crap made up to give these apes identity

There is one thing worse on this planet than Burgers: Anglos, the European niggers

It's because we actually live in a nation with free speech.
We are use to people saying whatever they want around us and it's part of our society to generally not give a crap. Maybe give a bit back, but overall not really care what other people think.

Nice flag, smart and passive poster

never claimed to be relevant, but we sure as hell beat you in everything. 4m norse vs the world
pic related

health vs fatsos, so a bit unfair though. Also a diff like kikes nothing sticks to us, actually a bit booring

It's penis envy.

I honestly dont understand how the motorized cart can even handle some of the people in these pics, im legit curious on the max wieght limit on these things

>only has 3 back-up chins

You are like a little baby

For you

>that unkown flag again

Didnt read

>haha wats Norway
>USA USA USA!
kys nigger, people like you need to be purged

It be difficult to type with Somali cock in your ass.
Get that garbage off of the highways yet, fagioli?

we're very comp. You were first on the moon, but have you crossed it's poles on skis yet?
sigh.. no.. WTF man

Butthurt? Or just another case of American edumacaytion?

Kek, nice one Australia.

Success breeds jealousy.

Also I'd probably lash out too if I was on my back, cowering in fear to speak against my government that allows mudslime shitskins rape and violently murder children at music concerts.

Honestly I hope at least the U.K. can push themselves into what America already figured out; Islam is cancer and must be cut from your society.

We can throw burger and bad teeth memes all day but that is what I honestly hope for Europoors.

Yeah. I don't care. It's easier to just cut through the bullshit and keep talking. Getting defensive is what I call showing weakness.

Losing to a bunch of gook farmers with farm equipment is much more embarrassing than being sold out by your government

It shows true incompetence not just poor electoral judgement

>Go to the fucking moon
>Not crossing the fucking poles on skis
what's the point then?

Part edumacation, part "Eh they gave us shitty music and....welp guess thats why i dont know the flag"

This desu, her face doesnt help either,

memes apart you know fuck-o about Europe. please strictly shart in your mart. you know, Monroe doctrine and shiet?

>too ashamed to show flag

Kek

What are you on about?

That's the incest in you talking. You didn't figure shit out, you're copying Europeans, who wouldn't have this problem if the Anglo and her US rapebabies weren't so degenerate

true but if she didn't have those nasty things she'd have a nice body and it might be possible to overlook the face being sub par

It's got some traitors inside trying to undermine it, but it's built on what I consider pretty much perfect ideals and is still one of the freest places on Earth. I've got no animosity, some jealousy

Why do people like huge, distorted, ovuloid tits on bitches that look like men? Fucking gross ass milk sacks.

the same reason people like krokodil

This photographic representation of the jew induced degeneracy that is the ((((united states of america)))) explains almost by itself why everybody does, and should, hate america and their fat/black people

Yes please, enlighten us as to why letting extremist Islam rape your underage girls and get released on the same day is beautiful.

Let us all know how letting your children be slaughtered and doing nothing about it shows how strong you are.

Fucking disgusting.

(insert pokemon joke)

>These third world countries have never had In-n-out
We could solve world peace with this.

This looks like cancerous litteral garbage

>noticed theres a lot of hate for Americans on /pol. Every other group fights back. Muslims, blacks, jews.

a king does not trouble himself with the opinions of flies

Truly royal indeed

fixed it for you

Now it's more sophisticated.

What

655lbs. this is the maximum capacity load it can handle.

had to google it myself

>300kg
you're telling me that only half of the population can use one of those?

You don't need to fight back when you know you're the best.

It's like why there are no white racial slurs that have any effect, you're beyond reproach.

Stay strong and proud America.

By killing everyone?

If you consider yourself American and don't eat burgers, I have news for you.

Thanks, Anglobro. We're cheering for you guys in your current troubles too, hope shit gets better soon.

>Americans just take it on the chin.

We are filled to the brim with spics niggers kikes and chinks.

What is there to defend?

They are all fucking animals and who shit up the place.

When the race war starts I do own a gun. I suppose that is nice.

balls op balls we haven't given them up despite what the kikes and MSM would have you believe.

All dem boigahs

DELET THIS

can I get a quick rundown?

There are other nationalities? Huh. Shit. That's something.

>My governor is a Republican.
Not something to brag about really...

Most of the stereotypes are true

lol the uk is fucked