What is your view on this

canzukinternational.com

>Essentially it is a group promoting free trade and possibly free movement between Canada, the UK, Australia and New Zealand.

> It would not be like the EU in that sovereignty would be taken away

> Also it would be a copy of the free movement between Australians and Kiwis

> Criminals except for minor offences (Ie. dui) would be barred from moving freely

> Share a common language, culture and head of state

My personal story is I am an Australian who lived in the UK for a while working and was going well except i couldn't stay because of visa restrictions. So I saw fucking bulgarian and romanian gypsys coming in while myself despite not having British Grandparents but Having 95% British blood + A tiny dash of German and Swiss being denied.

I am anti open boarders but in this case i think it could be a pro especially with loosened regulations on trades between these countries.

Could this be a good move post brexit.

Should we as Australians and other nations involved re think having a British head of state if there are no pros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ukwA--tIokg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> Sovereignty would be RETAINED.

God save the queen.

It might mobilise me to move to another country a set up shop rather than sit in a dead end job.

Good ol av a fuckin' go mate. Good for our economy

I think it offers a lot in terms of climate and location for people... Canadians might want to move to the sunny beaches Australians might want to move to the mountains. Kiwis might want to move to the thousand year old cities of the uk ect..

Plus hopefully it would involve a removal of all regulations in trade i.e no import duty ect

>It would not be like the EU in that sovereignty would be taken away
You delusional cunt, you think that your overlords would tell you the truth? You thinkl they told us?

FIVE EYES
I
V
E

E
Y
E
S

We need permission from the lands original owners though. Have they been consulted?

Nah cunt, I think we'd be ok

I'm all for it. Free movement between Canada and the UK would reconnect the UK with the Americas making it easier not only to trade with Canada but also with the US, Mexico and South America.

They can suck a dick,
Straya day for life.

Also trading in the emerging markets in south east Asia

It would be nice to add to America to the list but there is too many off them and too many minimum wage cucks.

>copy of the free movement

Fuck off. You opened your borders to third world dregs with no vetting, you can keep them.

>move freely
So. Get a job without a visa? Sounds amazing yay globalism

>uses a personal anecdote as a basis for immigration policy reform

off yourself, mate

I'm for free trade, against free movement. Sorry.

Can fuck right off. The last thing Australia needs is to be flooded with even more human garbage from the UK and Canada.

No free movement without mass deportations first. I believe the solution is bigger than the commonwealth, all Europeans and the British realms (and parts of America once they separate) need to unite in one supernational workers federation of sorts. With semi-autonomous regions and limited migration between regions per year. Say 0.5% of the population capped per year.

Nation states were invented after Napoleon and haven't served us well at all. 19th century America, Canada and Australia prove that Europeans can create a mongrel 100% European race that can compete with the most purest of Aryan nations.

Just imagine what we could achieve together if we stopped allowing divide and conquer and presented an outward face to the world. A modern worker/family centric Roman Republic of sorts. Pretty much what Hitler wanted to build after WWII.

youtube.com/watch?v=ukwA--tIokg

As an American, I approve. Fuck those EU cucks
and the gooks, we're better than them.
Seriously, no free movement between you guys?

FUCK NO, I do NOT want all the radical jihadis the UK refuses to do anything about freely coming here. Not to mention fucking leafs.

Would you want free movement with another country that has completely open borders?

Sign me up.

We've got our navy sinking boats full of migrants because we're so fucking full.
If canzuk happens what stops all the pakis and shit that's ruined the UK swarming into Australia?

We had free movement for more than two centuries. Until 1982 Canada was officially part of the British Empire.

IVE SAID THIS A HUNDRED FUCKING ITMES

THIS IS FOR YOU USELESS FUCKING CUNTS TO TRY OFF LOAD YOUR REFUGEES ON US

YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST LEAVE EM ALL ON THE BIG FUCKING ISLAND HUH

FUCK YOU

Nothing and this is what will happen. It's not feasible until we all deport millions of people. This is one reason why we must deport millions of people.

>people from country 1 and 2 discuss their private bilateral business
>enter country 3: hey guyze, you should totally do like I say!

country 3 is America and this happens all the fucking time...

>free trade
Yeah sounds good.

>free movement
Fuck off.

> Share a common language, culture and head of state
This assumes ethnic and cultural homogeneity in these countries. That's not true. Canada and the UK have high amounts of asian and paki immigration respectively. I don't want them in my country. Free movement between Australia and New Zealand already has caused issues due to the system being abused by third party migrants who apply for citizenship in New Zealand (which has less harsh immigration laws than Australia) and then once they have it, jump ship to Australia where they wouldn't have been able to live.

This would be far worse if Canada and the UK were involved, as they have less strict immigration laws than either Australia or New Zealand, and significantly more migrants. A nation of 4.5 million people like New Zealand couldn't handle the amount of migrants seeking entry under free movement provisions from Canada and the UK.

>More chinks flood in from Canada to abuse our housing markets
>Pakis flock in droves because of their innate desire to turn everything to shit
Get fucked

If the UK and Canada were 95% European or so, with non-white immigration banned by constitutional amendment, would you support free movement?

Englishman here. Was a fucking SIN that our connections with what is after all fucking FAMILY have been allowed to deteriorate the way they have. My sister is becoming an Australian citizen now, and there's never been a generation that hasn't seen some movement, but this should have been reflected fully on an institutional level. It is outrageous that an Australian can't come to the land of his great grandparents and be accepted as one of us with no questions asked.

I'd be a little wary of it with Canada, though, and even more so with the USA if that was ever on the cards. There's been a lot more water under those bridges. If it was ethnically specific, I'd mind less, but that will require major revolutions in official mindset.

Still no. The UK and Australia have extremely different cultures, and Brits are notoriously shit tourists.

Take out Aus and NZ and just make it CUK, fitting name for such a partnership between those two countries. We don't want you fags here, fuck off, we're full.

We can set up CANZUK after the streets of Britain are washed with rivers of paki blood. Also Straya/NZ has to deal with the chink problem.

fuck canada, i've been there and it's a fucking shitpool is degeneracy
what will really happen if this happened and canada was still the same degenerate shithole
>"defendant in australia after being caught on film by neighbours for having sex with an underaged boy"
>the defendant will now show their case
>"your honor its perfectly legal to have rough sex with a 8 year old boy in canada, why is Australia so bigoted against our CANZUK(KEK)?
>fair point, case dismissed
>8 year old boy will nah now Mohammad reparations and court costs incurred which can be paid in sexual slaver... favours

Fair enough. Australia doesn't trade much with the UK/Canada and China would stomp you into the ground if you touched their citizens anyways.

I still believe recreating commonwealth is a failed idea, it should be pan-European and nothing like the garbage ass (((EU))) that exists today.

Was harmless anecdotal commentary not basis or the reason for my beliefs.

I for one welcome the return of the British Empire.

>Australia doesn't trade much with the UK/Canada

That's because the perfidious brits threw us under the bus in 1973 to join the EEC, which later became the EU. The UK used to make up around 60% of Australia and over 90% of NZ's export market. They basically told us to go get fucked so they could jump on the cock of the EU. That's why we're stuck selling all our shit to China now.

Seeing the UK get absolutely fucked by the EU is justice, they completely deserve it.

>outrageous

Umm, isn't it the price they paid for their independence? I mean, why would you give a population of another country some extra rights if you don't have any control over their government?

>Millions of rapefugees storm Europe
>Use Schengen Area agreement to go to the UK
>Use Canzuk agreement to go to from UK to Canada

Fuck you.

I agree the greatest argument against this for Australians is the cess pool of pakis and muslims possibly coming here.

Put them all on watchlist, not every one just anyone who shows any sign of extremism--not allowed to travel...

BRING ON CRUSADE 2.0

It will mean the end of Canada as the French will declare independence. We need to recreate a Roman tier supernational state for Europeans. Semi-autonomous regions with limited migration between said regions. With the goal to create a European mono-cultural mono-lingustic master race after 5,000 or so years of incubation.

Nah. I don't want """Native""" Brits and Canadians if we're being honest.

We have enough to deal with all the Maoris and Chinks.

UMMMMM BREXIT

UK never was in Schengen you mongol

The discussion is not about welcoming citizens of the British empire's former colonies

Same thing happened with us and the Americans. At least the Americans are white. For now.

No.

Who is 'us'? Use your flag you stupid faggot.

Since when was this private? I only said that to me it sounds like a great idea out of love for the anglospheres achievements and it's culture. Didn't not claim i want in in your little club, wasn't being a dick, just giving 2 cents to encourage debate.

Islanders are big problem in terms of safety on the streets as are lebs..

Chinks are harmless in small numbers....

But we need to close of the ability for them to buy any land or houses.

Who the fuck would want the floodgate to open for all the shitskins from the UK and Canada

You project your fears too much

>Was a fucking SIN that our connections with what is after all fucking FAMILY have been allowed to deteriorate the way they have.

Fucking this.

>lingustic

While i fucking love America

-- They can not be included in the free movement

says the fucking commie

For all the people saying we need to be more like China, do they (i know most of SEA does it) restrict sale of housing / land to non-citizens? Seems like pretty common practice i'm surprised the idea isn't floated more often.

>I for one welcome the return of the British Empire.

We will make it happen.

I knew you prison babies were fairly stupid and had short term memory problems but jeez..

Boris is on board for it

I was more commenting how you guys always have something to say about European stuff based on a dubious claim on the European heritage.

also they don't give citizenship to foreigners' children, even if one of the parents is Chinese...

Not only that in the Philipines you cant basically work even if your married to a citizen.
A non citizen can only buy a condo.

Again in mainland China if you are married to a Chinese citizen you can even work you are issued a visa to live there but not to work, you need to find employment to get a work visa... but alot of people bypass this by doing business but using their wife as a frontman for the business.

It would be beautiful

The UK might owe reparations to India, Pakistan and other Eastern colonies but that certainly doesn't mean we should.

Get fucked

>it should be pan-European
I have nothing against that in theory at all. But you can do more than one thing at once! And most important should be the notion of TIERS of "rights" or "belongingness" or whatever. Obviously, Bob Morton in Australia has more in common with Bob Mortons in England, Newfoundland and Kentucky than any of them have with Bogdan Morozov in Bulgaria. I'd like to see several interlocking complementary and overlapping super-national systems, instead of the monolithic bloc model that promotes all kinds of antagonisms.

>They basically told us to go get fucked
Nobody I know belongs to this "they". It was the traitors in charge. Sure, we were stupid and gullible to fall for their tricks, but we remain innocent of any actual malice for the most part. You're just as in need of a populist revolution as we are, so you know what I'm on about here. I
was in Sydney last year, and saw what problems you have to set straight too.

>why would you give a population of another country some extra rights if you don't have any control over their government?
I give people from other cities rights in mine, even though I don't elect their town councils or MPs. I don't see the issue.

>post yfw premier farage announces the united empire of great britain, canada, australia, new zealand and northern ireland

>I've been to Sydney once let me tell you about your country

Fuck off you piece of shit. Even if you hadn't thrown us under the bus and you didn't have a country overflowing with human gabrage i'd still be against free movement, because then we'd have a bunch of fucking brits shitting up the place and whining about everything. We don't want you here.

also amen about the story about your sister and the disgrace the way Australians are treated in the UK

nope. No room for visitors

White British people are great.

> people from other cities

because you do have control over government that supercedes city councils (the Parliament), but in case of ANZCUK there is no such thing proposed.

They're scum. They shit everywhere, they can't hold their booze, they break shit constantly and then they have the gall to complain about it when they get beat. The only good thing that can be said about them is that they aren't as bad as the French.

oh boy, it's like imagining George Michael sodomizing Theresa May

>a bunch of fucking brits shitting up the place and whining about everything.
That you, Mick?

>It would not be like the EU in that sovereignty would be taken away

Lol, give it time...

As much as i am fond of poms, kiwis. the irish, and can tolerate leafs - barely - i regret to inform the rest of the commonwealth that we are somewhat full at the moment.
next

no, keep me away from Cucknadians

Only allow free travel between Australia and the UK if proof of relevant ancestry can be provided. In the absence of proof Australia invokes the right of "FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL"

>canucks
>pajeets

I have no urge to ever visit Canada or the UK. Pic related

Stay mad

Good post.

If cooperation and fraternal status were enshrined officially in some way, that would go towards fixing this. I would still insist on actual natives having the upper hand, though. I might even extend that principle to the micro-level, like people having more rights in their own county than those from elsewhere in England, when it comes to political matters or property.

What's to stop your Arabs chinks and abbos coming here. Your sightly less whit than us and you bennies are worse than us so our non Whites won't come anyway

Sure, but nothing is perfect, and we shouldn't be aiming to create anything perfect. There will always have to be a political struggle to maintain anything achieved. There is no "happily ever after", and nor should we want that.

Fuck off with that free movement bullshit, we don't want your niggers, America

We don't have anywhere near the number, and Abos don't WANT to leave.

>Share a common language, culture and head of state
>fucking SIN that our connections with what is after all fucking FAMILY have been allowed to deteriorate
I like the idea of moving towards anglo unity. History, culture, allies, trade. All good stuff. And prefer cnzuk to gookland on all fronts anyway.
>free movement
Would make things easier for lots of people, moving within canzuk is pretty common. Problem is it's exploitable by jihadis and no whites only law will ever get passed.

what else changes? If I live in canada can I vote there? Same rights as citizens or always immigrant status? Would we need to make pan-anglo laws?

And Canada has to put the jack back in its flag or else they're still traitors and can fuck off.

>free movement of pakis and leafs into NZ/AU
fuck off

Get Canada out of it, they can go fuck themselves, Australians are best posters now and they'd ruin it posting from our clay. Free movement should only count for people of (actual) English descent, or maybe we include western Europeans if generous.

Keep the Kiwi bikers, Rotherham rapists and terrorists and Cancucks out of it, they can all fuck off.

>leave eu becuase muh immigrants
>enter no-border agreement with canada
>get millions of muslims anyways
Pottery

America is not even on the table, mate. Ever since they got "liberated" they've been permanently asigned to the cuckshed.

Any pan-euro movement always end up being one country trying to implement its vision over the rest of Europe
The 3rd reich failed
The USSR failed
Yugoslavia failed
The EU failed
And any new attempt will fail

If one of those countries decides to let in muslims/africans the rest are fucked.

Thing is, the people have already voted with their feet. An official CANZUK would only be policy catching up with reality. People do treat the Anglosphere as a unity, so why not remove the unnecessary irritations that only serve to waste the time and resources of decent people?

>No free movement without mass deportations first.
bingo, anything else is a ruse to flood you with more shitskins