FEMINISM DENOUNCED

ALL FAILING TO HAIL QUEEN LACI ARE TO BE EXECUTED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=30hdiekok7A
youtube.com/watch?v=yxpXLTcQ6aE&list=RD0QD8kZMYDvA&index=4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

saged

Twunt only wants to popular, fuck that twunt.

She wants my support she better start showing off her feet

muh titcow

Nobody was talking about her tits

go to bed Laci you ginormous cuntoxen

BRAISE GEG :DDDDDDD

The ancient abyssians worshipped Great Titted Cow deities too; why not kekistan?

Wow she's fat and ugly what a cow

She spendt years brainwashing countless people into the ideology of the enemy, she can neber become a queen, best she can hope for is being tolerated, and thats only after she works for years to undo the damage she has done, all you beta cucks who go
>OMG i love Lacie Green now
Need a good beating

wtf I love Laci Green now

Did you watch her "Two Genders?" video you kekistani memelord faggot?

She cites cannibalistic superstitious tribal failed cultures as examples of more than two genders being recognized across the world. Such non-binary genders can be summed up as:
>lady boys who exist as a separate gender so that the local warlord isn't gay for fucking them
>transgender men and women who have their own genders so they don't fuck up the definition of man and woman
>intersex deformed people

She's hardly denounced feminism if she's defending such terrible arguments such as this for gender not equaling sex

I bet she does ass to mouth

She needs to find a nice white guy and have some kids and stay at home looking after them.
Then i'll forgive her

This.

At least she speaks out against Islam

Always knew she was going to end up as a fat cow the moment she hits 25.

is she right wing now?

She's already popular though, did you forget which side was the establishment behind too?

The thing that makes me the most ashamed to be a man, is the fact that a lot of men find this disgusting pig sexually attractive. It really goes to show that a lot of men are completely enslaved by their sexuality and have absolutely no standards.
If we could somehow get rid of this, feminism would be dead in a week.

Nobody else Sees this as a Rat jumping the ship First?

She is the embodiment of what most women are like. They are submissives who flip flop from one thing to the next on a whim depending on what society is telling them to do or what will get them the most attention. This is why they have been allowed to vote and why they have been the main targets for all kinds of liberal propaganda.

Your flag shows that you're an alt-right brony, and your post content seems to reflect this.

No thanks she knows which way the wind is blowing and is only doing this for the E-Bucks. She's already destroyed a generation of kids.

Lacy Green is my sex goddess.

Every inch of her thicc body screams for perfection.

I would kill for sucking on her milky flappy cowtits, while I pump my semen into her.

Her body is my love temple and I want to pray in it.

>At least she speaks out against Islam
Oh wow....i never seen anyone speaking out about Islam before, she`s so brave, pls be my waifu....

Fucking kill yourself

She has created thousands of SJW, Cucks and feminists, with her work over the years, she has attacked the pillars of the western world more than any Muslim i know, shes actually worse than most muslims, they would have to work hard for years to achive the damage she`s caused

>Beta cucks go.

So are you saying that she can't be redeemed?

Don't you believe in redemption?

We were all once blue pilled, and according to your logic, we could never be redeemed.

Laci's story is a story of redemption at the hands of Sup Forums.

Besides, she lost a shit ton of weight, she doesn't look like OP's picture anymore.

are fatty feet a thing?

You're right

get a hold of yourself goddammit man

She was so hot 7 years sgo, then, her little feminist brain fried and she stopped shaving.

I don't care about all that, she's a useful idiot right now with a million subscribers. What ever helps turn the tide against these commie scum.

White women age terribly. Maybe she should lose a few pounds desu

Only in a murica.

True she is looks pretty hot now. I like the way she purposely messed her hair up a bit.
Clearly she is on the path to redemption.

Whatever caused her to move away from the SJW fringe is irrelevant. What matters is that her young impressionable fans will see her as an example of life after the SJW cult.

This is a win for the Right.

She's just a roastie approaching the wall (she's 27 now).
Small reminder: she has HPV, which to my knowledge is a virus that can't be cured (visual effects may be removed with laser).
She was glorifying sexual diseases in her videos. youtube.com/watch?v=30hdiekok7A
0/10, would not bang.

>the same retards who ruined the left are joining the right
>win

>leftkek jew shill trying to slander an young woman with fake news to discredit her so she can't become an asset to the right
For shame

>ruined the left
I was doomed to fail, so let teach those who are willing to listen to us where they went wrong

it's cuz she's getting dicked down so hard by some right leaning white guy

Dumbasses letting their dicks rule their minds.
She will believe in anything that'll give her a following. Anyone who thinks shes /ourgirl/ is a gigantic asstard.

[sage]

[bump]

>gets the BWC
>immediately drops all her beliefs and values
women, everyone

No, I'm not going give you money Laci

>Some guy.

You mean Chris, from Youtube?

Yeah, he's a Hispanic Conservative.

Actually he's Brazilian I think.

Brazilians are honorary whites?

she is just trying to get more money from the other side of the outrage pond.

None of these people believe what they say, they just want a new car.

sage

She stops doing damage after years of doing damage so she automatically gets to be our queen?

Fuck you.

The average guy in the street who fucking takes serious risks by speaking out against the problems facing us is INFINITELY more noble than this bitch who made a FUCKING LIVING out of attacking us when it was safe to.

FUCK YOU FAGGOT.

>BRs
>White

Laci was and still is a kike bending to the leftist agenda. Maybe she's missing the non-manlet dick?

No Brazilians aren't honorary Whites but they're in the 2nd group - Acceptable Peoples

So many virgins on here. Here's a hint: women with really big natural tits are disgusting. They have massive nipples that take up half their tit and stretch marks because they got them at such a young age

get some standards, you can do better than some herpes infested fat bitch with a weird head shape

The worlds top 50 most dangerous cities says different

Sorry I meant race wise not culture, at that point i don't think most of Europe would be acceptable

Nothing like a girl with herpes to get the heart pounding.

she can become more popular if she switches sides, popularity=money from white knights
I would expect nothing less from a jew

What a NEET couple

Fucking seconded. They are usually slightly overweight to.
She is shilling for views, she is profiting from having controlled opposition.

Attention whale. Doesn't even deserve anyones.
Just get white race get rid of her.
Stop bein a cuck retard user. Most of u all seem to be late on takin ur med (red) pills, bros.
Wont ever touch that whure, even with some woodstick

I actually have quite high standards. I don't know why, but theres something about her that gets my blood boiling and my dick rock hard.

I know what you mean man, i don't like most girls her size but there's something about her

Does that make sense? The money would seem to be completely on their side together with the white knights.

I wouldn't think someone that was that deep in it would believe that the opposite side had nothing but nazi fascists that hate women.

>trusting a kike

I trust that her vagina will take good care of my dick.

i guess i love titcow now

Oh hell, normie lasses getting a signal. Fuck it. youtube.com/watch?v=yxpXLTcQ6aE&list=RD0QD8kZMYDvA&index=4