Kim Jong Un Fears 'Decapitation' by Squad of U.S. Navy SEALs

> North Korea’s leader Kim Jong Un is so fearful of being assassinated by U.S. Navy Seals that he will only travel at night and uses cars belonging to his subordinates,The Korea Heraldreported.

www.google.com/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/north-korea-leader-kim-jong-145700074.html

> South Korean National Intelligence services told a closed door parliamentary session that Kim Jong Un had stopped using his Mercedes Benz to avoid detection, Lee Cheol-woo, from the Liberty Party of Korea, who attended the meeting, told the newspaper.

Hahahaha!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NsZMbs5PC64
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>only drive during the night
idiot, americans own the night. gooks dont have night vision

>implying we'd send the navy seals after him

We could probably just fucking drone strike kim at this point.

Trumps just posturing us into casus belli

Guess he should have thought about that before he tortured a young American so bad he became a vegetable.

Can't wait for President Trump to get this scalp.

If America wanted him dead they would use a barrage of cruise missiles, not pussy foot around with assassins

This. Thats literally when it is time to operate.
>Seals use $30,000 NODs
>IR Lasers
>FLIR Drone Feeds
Kim Jong Un is a retard if this is true.

Where did all the tough talk go. Can't let your people see you as weak, Kimmie. Better step up the war threats before the US actually does something. Better yet, Make the first strike.

Dumbass no one can see at night it's too dark the sun isn't even out yet.

yep, a drone could snipe this fat fucker at any moment

nice propaganda

And then Seoul and Tokyo would get showered with mid range missiles carrying bio snd chemical weapons. 100's of thousands of dead.

Would be great to see the helmet cam of that ambush. Night or day. Though the yanks would have a ludicrous night time advantage. Norks probably have some gen1 NV but that's pretty shitty. Would be funny if they were running the Wehrmacht vampyre system

then you'd get zergrushed by the chinese and the norks. not to mention sanctioned by every country

HE SHOULD FEAR EXACTLY THAT

WE GUNNA BIN LADEN THAT FATBOY

>He thinks we give a flying fuck what the rest of the world thinks
Bow down.

>thinking anyone gives a flying fuck what a nation that isn't even 300 years old and therefore not even a real country thinks

Um. No, sweetie. Drones are toys that dads use to impress their kids, they don't have guns on them. Try again next time when your parents let you use the computer OK? Now run along darling adults are talking.

yanks merely adopted the darkness. norks were born in it. norks can see way better at nighttime

>>thinking anyone gives a flying fuck what a nation that isn't even 300 years old and therefore not even a real country thinks
bow down.

they drew first blood.

>he will only travel at night
>uses cars belonging to his subordinates
Lol. This is fucking funny because, traveling by night in unarmored vehicles in a country that you would only see 10 cars per hour would be a Seals wet fucking dream. This is something that even /k/ could take on and be successful
What is AGM-114 Hellfire
That would be the best means since North Korean radar ain't gonna pick it up

That's a plane shnukums try again : )

How can you decapitate someone who has no neck?

>SEALs
>not CIA SOG

that's why it's obvious that it's fake

He probably fears being poisoned or heart attack gunned.

to be honest norks have morlocks that grew up in the tunnels and probably hear/smell/feel the wind better than normal people see.

Where's the pilot then smickens
Who fucking knows. It can be true because, there have been dictators dumb enough to do as such. It's not like his guards are going to say no to someone who can easily flail them alive if commanded as such.

probably milions of nanodrones are already above kim recording everything he does

R A R E
A
R
E

N E W
E
W

>Montenegro
>rare
Go back to le reddit, summerfag

You fucking embarrassment never post here again

Honeyboo, Im a huge faggot please rape my face

MEANIE
E
A
N
I
E

Kim has probably been shooting his mouth off and acting clever on the internet.

youtube.com/watch?v=NsZMbs5PC64

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

We need a ridiculously massive war in the pacific already.

Hurry up you burger munching cunts.

Why even assassinate him? He has no experience in military planning and has supreme control. It's better to leave him in place to fuck things up, like how we stopped trying to kill Hitler because he was hurting the German war effort by giving ridiculous orders.

Navy seals are better used going after the nuclear sites, prison camps, and places storing NK classified intelligence.

they spilled white blood, that's about 150 3rd world lives + 1 dictator

THE EARLIER THE BETTER

CHINA WILL GET FUCKING RAPED

So is this fat little shit gonna get whacked or not?

Don't tickle the tiger if you are afraid he might bite your head off.

Kim has watched too much hollywood war bullshit. Fucking degenerate, this is why the people are protected from the corrupted outside influence and this should apply to leaders too. Kim you done fucked.

>last thing he saw before being 'decapitated'

We should kill a look alike of his to make him go really nuts. international bants.

Tragically underrated

This is netherland humor, correct?

I wouldn't fear a group of men, no matter how well trained. Just have your own men with you.

Getting droned is the real threat. Stealth, so they can go almost anywhere. OPSEC is big issue here for Kim.

Yeah the chinese are ready to give up on super power and the push for first world status to get into a costly shooting war with their most important economic partner to protect their massive liability neighbors. Retard

The only zergrush will be Chinese pouring into NK to take over the government and prevent 20 million slave refugees from pouring over their border. That is how the north Korea story ends. Screencap this

Fuck 'em up, Donny.

It's unlikely they would succeed - their helicopter crashes every time.

>tfw you realize Kim will capitulate after he keeps finding an ace of spades under his pillow

America is the cancer of this world.

Please now. My crypto investments will crash if it happens

jump off a high-rise, well past the suicide nets and splatter your worthless chink brains on pavement. kys you putrid gook fuck

>a fucking frog