When are you going to step up Sup Forums?

when are you going to step up Sup Forums?

Why are black men such cucks?

His wife's son is one happy child.

because the single mom I was flirting with told me she thinks jews are cute.

also the baby daddy was a britbong faggot who cheated on her with traps

YELLOWED

The animalistic power of a nigger with the soulless calculating nature of a chink.

I know plenty of single mothers who roped some dude with no kids into raising hers.

I don't know a solitary case of a single father who roped some chick with no kids into raising his.

Makes you think, don't it?

'I'm a cuck raising another man's child'

For what? [spoiler]Shamefully I wanted to, if it was little girls.[/spoiler] but that's probably worse.

Has this guy got a Twitter or fb so I can call him a cuck?

I don't get it, were cucks for fucking black chicks but somehow they aren't cucks for fucking white chicks?If anything, we would both be cucks...right....?

So you are father material not reproducing yet aiding the raising of a bastard who either has the genes of an absent father or a vane feckless mom or both.

It does, but I also don't know many single fathers who have full custody of their children.

It is only become of modern child custody laws.

Being a single dad is a pussy magnet.

>Being a single dad is a pussy magnet.

Surprisingly, yes. If you have your shit together enough to take care of children, it stands to reason you're not going to be a complete wreck at life.

After seeing you go to the last page.

Step up Senpai!

Single mothers are human garbage.

>when are you going to get cucked so hard that you raise another man's child
The only way is if I adopt a child. No woman is going to use me like that.

because every nigress has a niglet that a nigger abandoned, so they come up with retarded shit like the shirt in op pic, to make their existence seem not so backwards.