MODERN AFRICAN AMERICANS

What happened after the civil rights movement that made them so degenerate and worth killing? They once had culture (jazz) and didnt act like complete monkeys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xbvHHK5I0C0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Same thing that is happening to whites now. Losing jobs, becoming dependent on government assistance, and falling into drugs and irresponsibility.

Niggers are niggers, no matter if they sing jazz or not. Race is not a social construct. They look and smell like apes, so that's enough for me. Only Americucks are so pathetic to actually consider them humans on par with a white man.

(((Elites))) seen they were assimilating and put an end to that real quick through trade deals like NAFTA etc. In the late 80s working/middle class black families were obliterated.

Basically Lyndon Johnson wanted to bind them to the Democratic party so he created the modern welfare system. In his own words: "I'll have those niggers voting Democrat for the next 50 years."

Just is what happens when something gets more and more black and isnt white

bur rhey did act like monkeys before the civil rights movement. You only hear about the best they had. They have always acted uncivilized, but it is more common/worse today due to current race relations in the US.

LBJ's ''war against poverty'' started a vicious cycle of welfare to lack of drive for a job to crime and promiscuity back ti welfare

Jazz is a mixture of their spiritual singing, the rythm of the army drums and western complex harmony. They didnt invent functional,harmony.

>What happened after the civil rights movement that made them so degenerate and worth killing? They once had culture (jazz) and didnt act like complete monkeys

This is a fantasy propagated by cuckservatives. Blacks were never "black white people" in America.

Race or no race, policies and informal policies were in place that seriously hindered their progress.
Whether you're racist or not, it's pointless to dispute this.

>MODERN AFRICAN AMERICANS
HUH? HUH? WE ARE MOTHERFUCKIN MOORIS-AMERICANS

youtube.com/watch?v=xbvHHK5I0C0

>they didnt act like complete monkeys
Only because of segregation/no civil rights and police keeping them in line.

Niggers need crushing authority to be kept in line, that's why every time an African "country" tries to larp as a western democracy it collapses quickly, niggers need a savage warlord of dictator to put them in their place.

The Democrats enslaved their dumbasses again, this time with gibsmedats.