Saw 2 muslim women with fucking 3 little kids in my little town

>saw 2 muslim women with fucking 3 little kids in my little town

FUCK AND I'M DELAYING MY REPRODUCTION BECAUSE I'M TOO POOR AND DON'T WANT TO MAKE POOR KIDS

waiting till you can afford them is a meme
unless you have no family willing to help you out at all then you'll have to be self reliant but everybody who has careers has a max of two kids.

yet lots of poor people create multitudes more than that and don't die of starvation, etc.

sure you can look at it from a materialistic viewpoint and be sad your kids won't all be able to get the newest goyphone etc but that shit isn't worth it anyway.

whilst everybody is racing to the bottom you can have your humble family and raise them to understand the value of money, hard work, morality, etc.

where the fuck do you live user

kids being raised poor in shitty conditions is literally the reason that niggers nig

>niggers nig because they're poor
>>>/reddit/

Oh damn Croatia is getting enriched now?

>got lost driving the other day
>found a Muslim center approximately 10 blocks from my house

REEEEEEEEEE

>newest goyphone
Even the refugees from central Africa have goyphones nowadays, the first benefit checks always go to the goyphones

I grew up in a worse financial situation than most niggers in the ghetto and I've never committed a crime in my life.

we finns burn them down

This has been proven countless times. I don't condone raising a child in poverty, but you're an uninformed idiot, so please leave and never come back again

*proven false

some of the greatest minds of the white race grew up in poverty well below the standard of poor pepole today user

niggers nig becuase its genetic

> little town
> muslim people

Are you perhaps bordering BiH ?

how many of them are in Croatia?

>Slack jawed whites want to pay for theirs
Just hobo jump on that gravy train OP whats the worst that can happen?

Zagreb? Rijeka?

If any of those two fag infested shitholes than nothing surprising.

He said little town tho.

So he is probably near Bosnia and those muslims are bosnians

and you want to live like a refugee or what is the problem?

did you know that all the CEOs of tech companies do not allow their children near iPads, iPhones etc? there is a reason why, they know that shit is bad for kids. they give them traditional mediums and outlets for fun and nurturing intellect.

there is no reason why you should want to give those things to your kids unless you're a goodgoy.

I live in america, i have never seen a Muslim in my life. I also live down south.

I disagree. I do have a family to help but my kids would be just another burden on them. They want die of starvation, but how the fuck am I going to afford them their own place to live? ffs I still live with my mommy, buying your own place is so much expensive. For generations we were all humble and it's sucks, I want my kids not to worry about earning 100 000$ for a fucking shitty home where they could have a family
split no bully pls
yes, slowly

40k or 0.8%, but all are native muslims from Bosnia.

>kids being raised poor in shitty conditions is literally the reason that niggers nig

100% bullshit.

Not being able to take year holidays and buy all your kids the latest fashionable clothing and every single one of them a car at 16 and pay for 8 different kinds of extracurricular activities doesn't mean your kid are going to turn into fucking criminals.
t. criminologist.

No, being raised by illiterate single mothers tends to do that. Also, genetics plays an important part.

your parents want to die of starvation? what the fuck why?

why the hell would you need $100,000 to buy a house? in Croatia.

>How are there people from different religious backgrounds, unacceptable!!!!!!!

Kys deus vult larper retard

I saw 2 blonde women with about 4 niglets each following them around the other day. No father in sight either, but that wasn't surprising. It was fucking disgusting to see.

found the Muslim

literally nobody likes you

your bandit leader of a "prophet" is a paedophile and a very typical violent, ugly, untrustworthy actual faggot.

make white babies user. you'll be the richest man in the world with your own family who love you. there's always a way to provide for your kids

House? He's probably talking about an apartment. Houses are $250-300k here, I doubt it it's much cheaper in Croatia.

False

Also emotionally abusive right-wing fathers that try to drink their feelings away and get a bit too touchy-feely with their children.

It's a meme because it's true.

what kind of houses and apartments are we talking about?

>your parents want to die of starvation? what the fuck why?

lol I wrote the word incorectly it's:
>They WON'T die of starvation, but..
houses are expensive here, living in a shitty small flat with your family is not a life worth living imho

>get a few jerrycans of gasoline
>go at night with a mask
>??????
>profit

show us what kind of house you're aiming for.

t. cuck

Iktfb just last week I saw a family of Muslims with three kids and the mother in a burka.

They're fucking eveywhrre. There'll be nowhere to escape if we don't fight back.

Nothing special. I paid $100k for 60m2 in city centre of second largest city here. $250k would get you a ~120m2 house wihin a 15 minute driving distance to the city, so nothing really amazing.

I see single moms with half-nigs everywhere. Makes me want to fucking rage.
They're always the trashy ones though, at least. Too bad they're creating nuisances for society instead of just killing themselves like a decent folk would.

60m^2 apartment, and one for my kids when they grow up, I don't want them to be NEET or have no private space when in their teens.

>split

well there's your problem

>the only way to make money is from tourism and foreigners
>keeps shitting on tourists and foreigners

good well they wont outbreed you user also the low numbers means you can keep track of them and they wont make it in to power like Sadiq Khan in England and you can exterminate easy if they chimp out so no worry

>work in a shop
>black family come in 5 niglets
>niglets start running wild screaming and picking stuff up
>queen nig doesn't care
>One of them breaks something
>they leave
I hate dindus so much

>$100,000
>to live in the city
disgusting

what the fuck. is it normal for croats to kick out their children in their teens and give them their own paid for apartment?

Stay strong.
I never seen a muslim or a jew (((yet)))
>waiting till you can afford them is a meme
literally this, niggers don't fall for this meme
stfu Hillary
>Even the refugees from central Africa have goyphones nowadays, the first benefit checks always go to the goyphones
you can even see them on the boats taking sellfies with an Iphone

they were not tourists, these two women live near me! I have nothing against tourists

wew americans pay more than that to live in the city.

dumb people tend to end up in shitty conditions and intelligence is hereditary too.

>Shame they don't kill themselves like decent folk

N*gger you just wrote the shortest fallacy.

>Trashy sluts with half N*gger kids
>Suicide like decent folk

Kids are happy just to exist and play. All you need is 1) good character to raise them right, and 2) enough money to put food on the table.

Niggers nig because of black genetics and low I.Q.'s.

that's what you get for being near Bosnia

The nigger does not Need a reason to nig, he just nigs.

The Statement of yours is jewing america.

i don't think you understood
>living in the city
>for any price
why

no, but I don't want my kids to spend their youth with mommy and daddy, like I did. no privacy, you are a burden to your aging parents, can't have a gf etc.

ok i understand, you're underaged and don't understand the concept of work?

Your kids will all end up here anyway so don't bother.

Coming to piss your town around for Ultra Europe, any tip on getting local girls?

That's how every population replacement happened in the history - people develop and start picking quality over quantity then get wiped out by subhumans, because there are more of them.

>Your kids will all end up here anyway so don't bother.

lol true

/thread

pretty much just be foreign and have money for red bull vodkas

>wanting your kids to slave 10years all day for pennies just to afford one day a place of 20m^2 in some shithole

This.

This is what your comments will look like if you never look racial genetics. This is what a reddit cuckservative looks like.

I will not reproduce until my 35+ because im poor too and i cant get free money for kids if im not coloured lazy citizen.

> nigger mindset

>have money
>don't be a cheapskate
>don't be too ugly
that's it my piss friend

Mate I talked about that with my GF:

The Problem is we as Whites have too high expectations for our children. Parents These days pay the children until theyre fucking 30 and that Needs to stop. If you dont have Money to put 3 children through University, dont do it. Get them an apprenticeship after 10th grade and make them stay with the Family and help eachother:

One can be a mechanic, one a builder and so on. Wealth only forms over Generations of good Administration and community.

If you have to lend Money to go through college and further, it is not worth it.

My Girl now is on the Train and we expect our first child, a Boy named Thor. He will be the first of at least 3, he can live in our house as Long as he wants, but is expected to get job at 16-17 and start saving Money to invest in his own Business. This is by FAR the better Option and i wished my parents would have told me.

TL;DR: I will not make less children so the few I can go to University.

t. Nigger

Well I work as a researcher in engineering and this location benefits me since I have university and my office within a walking distance. I would love to be able to live inawoods or some shit, but reality is I need to work to survive and I don't feel like spending an hour every day in my car.

you still haven't shown me an example of one of these places.
is it in the city? move to the country.

you're making excuses as to why you can't have kids and all of them are pretty shit to be honest. you can't afford to buy your kids a house/flat? oh you poor thing.

My laptiop from work fucks up the capital letters.

Sorry for your psycho dad, has nothing to do with conservative values though. Mental fuckups shouldn't breed anyway.

>grew up in single parent household
>ate two meals a day, sometimes less
>practically had to take care of myself after 12 when mum finally got off welfare and worked two different jobs

And yet:
>I never had a criminal record
>I don't do drugs
>paid for my own university tuition
>got a job in foreign country wearing suits all day and talking to wealthy Japanese people

Yeah, nah your views are garbage. Niggers nigg because they have an average IQ under 80, and are genetically predisposed to violence.

>Thor
Lmao, as bad as a Muslim naming their kid Mohammad.

this

only based kraut I've seen on Sup Forums in all these years

Being mechanic is good when everyone around you is white,not if your country turns into a third world shithole,where jobs like mechanics and shieet will be so cheap because of abundant supply of Mahmud engineers.

>t.Someone living in the city full of Mahmud engineers.

fair enough you get a pass.
when will you make white babies?

>fucking 3 little kids
Is there a video?

>preserving white race and culture is as bad as a Muslim naming their kid Mohammed
that's kind of the point you idiot.

>Germany
>paying for university
Can't spend 500 bucks a year? Also, there's a little Bafög for you poorfags.

Hopefully in 1 year max. My gf really wants children and so do I basically, so we're working on it. I agree with you btw, I want to leave city centre, but I have to financially plan for the move. It will happen at some time, though.

>be in walmart
>hate the place so want to get my bread and leave
>go to the white bread isle
>see a white women with 2 half niglets
>trying my hardest not to yell at the top of my lungs about how hitler would worship her as the european beauty she was
>get my bread and leave
>just when i think it's over in the parking lot
>see another one, again, no father
why do they do this to themselves? why waste their high quality facial structure and natural beauty on niggers?

Age of consent is 18

School is extremely inefficient for its purpose. It's 90% waste of time.

"Work" a lot of times is also a waste of time to justify giving you capital. Many people don't do any real work. They sit in an office and do 20 minutes of work and mostly waste away.

We do so much stupid shit before justifying having a family when Muslims start having kids at 14, and stop having kids till there's 8 brothers and sisters (some families are much, much larger when a man has multiple wives).

When it comes to "white nations," age of consent is extremely high, and work+school EXTREMELY inefficient.

Whites are dumb and are the architects of their own demise.

>muh Jews

30 years old
no kids

daddy issues

Dis gonna be good, better take my AIDS pills already

I don't you about you nigger but age of consent in Croatia and Slovenia is 15.

souce?

Bosnian muslims are chill. Some remnants of groups of foreign fighters from Middle-east, fighting on the side of Bosnian Army, remained for some time and attempted to spread Wahhabism among locals.

Didn't go well, it caused problems with the local muslims and their traditional practice of faith.

They're just different and better than other muslims. Far more closely related to Europe than to Middle-East

What do you mean poor?
Once you have kids you will make more money, I promise. Now do it.

Not if your parents raise you right

Eh I wouldn't be afraid of aids, but you'll probably pick up worst skanks so wear condom.

And rubber gloves.

And don't forget, KOSOVO JE SRBIJA. Chicks love that.

Then refer to my other points you faggot

Yep, like generations prior.
Money isn't lasting, family is.

>Go into store to get food after work
>Somalian manlet with 5 kids ordering ahead of me
>Have to wait 5x longer than usual because they take forever to order in their broken English and the size of it to make.
>tfw the nigger tax is real
>Every day I hope the racewar comes.

Even in the right System there are fuckups. I had an alcoholic and still have as a father and was a fucking leftist until 7 years ago and realised it had nothing to do with him being right wing but him being an asshole.

don't give up. 30 years old is still fine to start a family. if you want a cutie patootie, work out, sort yourself out Jordan b Peterson style.

learn the art of not giving a single fuck, impregnate girl.