youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-thursday-1796317603
brookings.edu/interactives/diversity-explosion-the-cultural-generation-gap-mapped/
youtu.be/82LFZ6AMhWk
archive.is/9ZXNY
abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/latest-central-europe-nations-vow-unity-migration-
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

AWOO

Drumpf must go.

REDDIT HAS HAD IT

EVERYONE GET DOWN!!!!!!!!

>/sg/ hillpepes
I love it when the memes blend together

What's going on, /ptg/? Moments to go until my 62 hour break happens so I can get involved with various things that this job distracts me from.

What was Sup Forums's consensus on the Trump rally? It was inspiring as ever. I didn't have the visual element as I was only listening to the audio for when my shift started as the rally itself was on way too early for me to watch. How was the crowd? What was the deal with that protester that got physically removed from the building?

Anyways, how y'all doing.

I understand you and what you are saying, my point is that Europe seems to have inflicted it upon themselves with bad policy. If they had some mechanism to stop these countries like Germany and Sweden from throwing their doors open, some local autonomy to deny non-EU passport holders from entry, and/or non-allowance of migrants into the outer EU border then there would be no major migrant issue, correct? What kind of shape would Europe be in if they only accepted less than one percent of refugees like Japan?

China built a wall to keep the mongols out. It worked pretty well

...and create lots of jobs so liberals can rage moar at a successful America.

Time to resist

Stop blogging and stop tripfagging for no reason. You are the biggest dumb cunt here by a mile, you dumb loser.

Also dig this cuz, Mexico will have an amazing wall too.

Fuck off

awoo

One of the best, I hope he continues rallies throughout his administration.

>I love it when the memes blend together

MIAOW~

I've heard rumors of increased funding but they are a relic of the past, JIDF main use was to suppress trends and shout down (and shut down) Israel detractors in forums, blogs and comment sections.

Nowadays with the centralization of content providers they have a much easier and cheaper way to do that. One call to Twitter, Facebook or YouTube head honchos and bam

> this account was suspended
> this video was removed for containing music owned by such and such
> this community was deleted for failing to abide by our community guidelines

I believe they still exist but in a much smaller capacity as they hold the keys and are the gatekeepers of the mass consumed content

>evapolack and breakroom make their entry at the same time

Lick moar toilets to prove you hate Trump!

I don't believe you yet.

Also this.
>no immigration from mexico to the USA
>more mexicans in mexico
>larger labour force
>wages go down
How is this not good for the economies of both countries?

and israel? :^)

Why are you feeding a dumb blogging tripfag? Do you have no sense?

SCHEDULE TODAY

THURSDAY SCHEDULE

Subject: DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR THURSDAY, JUNE 22, 2017

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-thursday-1796317603

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will participate in the American Leadership in Emerging Technology event. In the afternoon, the President will meet with the International Olympic Committee. In the evening, the President and First Lady will host the Congressional Picnic.

11:00AM THE PRESIDENT will participate in the American Leadership in Emerging Technology Event

3:00PM THE PRESIDENT will meet with the International Olympic Committee

7:15PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY host the Congressional Picnic

>Briefing Schedule

1:00PM Press Gaggle with Principal Deputy Press Secretary Sarah Sanders

Their wall is effective too. It keeps the jews inside

Love you too, muffin

1 hour till Joe

>Morning in America edition
Guess it's almost time for our morning show

hope you are all doing swell on this night/day

My trip was demanded. If I were blogging, I'd be asking what kind of frames should I get for my lot of Japanese B5 chirashi movie posters and not about President Trump.

It's bound to happen. I wish I could go, but I don't have the month notice to request off work.

Where's Krautanon who made this? Does this only include non-hispanic whites. I'm asking for another Pennsylvanian.

The RAISE act also supports white immigration and that will probably get passed. Meaning Europeans/Australians/Canadians and Afrikaners/Boers could move here legally without the restrictions while the third world will be barred mostly. America has hope to stay white majority after all.

lol

>muh red pilled
>muh based
>muh MAGA
>muh triggered
>muh anti-feminism
>muh cuck
>muh neck yoursef
>muh white nationalism
>muh white supremacy
>muh n-word
>muh sp*cs
>muh anti-diversity
>muh global warming denying
>muh anti-academia
>muh Alex Jones
>muh Wendy's
>muh Hitler
>muh fascism
>muh fake news
>muh fake polls
>muh Pepe
>muh Muslims
>muh anti-gay
>muh transphobic
>muh degeneracy
>muh Jews
>muh high energy
>muh baking
>muh new bread
>muh Joe posting
>muh anime wolf girls

Holy shit, you "people" are fucking pathetic and are the jokes of the internet. There is delusion and then there is Sup Forums.
Seriously, kill yourselves now.

Humans have been building walls since we stopped being hunter gatherers and required a way to protect static settlements. Saying "walls don't work" is like saying roads or houses don't work. It's just ridiculous on the face of it.

mornings are better with some spicy meltdowns.

walls are made by drumpf, therefore, they don't work

read a book, rural retard

>Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) is declining to back Tim Canova in his second bid to oust Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz from her South Florida House seat.

>“I have no idea about Tim Canova, I honestly don’t,” Sanders told the Miami Herald when asked if he plans to support Canova’s second Democratic primary bid. “I know nothing about Tim Canova.”

>Sanders previously endorsed the Nova Southeastern University law professor's first campaign against Wasserman Schultz, then the chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee, in May 2016.

BACKSTABBIN' BERNIE!!

hi JIDF, how many toilets have u licked today?

\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/

Anyone watch the latest Fargo?

>dude the evil main character is an analogy of Trump! Trump BTFO

So sick of politics working its way into everything.

Christian general

>muh

SOLAR
FREAKING
PANEL
WALLS!

pol/ is nothing but lies son
they dont follow the very science that put gps into space. gps single evenhandedly proves Sup Forums wrong on pseudo science.

>watching TV

Quit being so triggered, he's fine.

those life changing establishment bucks are too tasty to resist for no-refunds bernie

I'm pretty sure he's using the Brookings Institute map as a source:

brookings.edu/interactives/diversity-explosion-the-cultural-generation-gap-mapped/

They parse out Hispanic into their own category. The census does actually collect White (Hispanic inclusive) data, but I don't know what age categories they break it up into

Has anyone read Dune?

House Corrino - Bush family
House Harkonnen - Clinton family
Muad-Dib - Trump

Its good that the Boers can come in, theyre in a tough spot right now. Some say a genocide will start between august and february of this year. Those 4 million people need to get out of there. They're dutch but the dutch government does nothing about it. Very sad!

Got me my laptop, my comfy couch/w fuzzy blankets and my snuggle warm puppers in my heavily air-conditioned house.

Coffee and breakfast are digesting in my tummers. Large iced tea on table.

soooooo comfy, it's hypnotizing.

>Quit being so triggered
I'm not, i'm just informing you of basic stuff that you don't seem to no.

>he's fine.
He's really not. He is the only one that has these dumb blogging attentionwhore pity parties. It is not political in the slightest and you should not encourage his faggotry.

Time to die, pmurt

This reminds me of a Boondocks episode.

that's amazing. you are doing it right user.

@130913420
LOL, no (you) for you.

Trump sings like a canary!
youtu.be/82LFZ6AMhWk

>If I were blogging
If you were blogging you would be doing exactly what you are doing, you useless blogging cunt. Your posts serve no purpose and you are the only one tripfagging in this entire thread. There is a reason for that: You are the biggest faggot attentionwhore in the thread.

Via drudge
Profile of that street artist who's been trolling LA and SF with pro-Trump culture jamming

archive.is/9ZXNY

Weren't they shitting themselves to protest something just a year or so ago?
>That, and the weird obsession with over sized genitalia....
It's gotta be the Ultra/Monarch stuff right?

> If they had some mechanism to stop these countries like Germany and Sweden from throwing their doors open

There is. Anyone entering EU looking for asylum must register at the country they first set foot. In this case it means they should register with Greece or Italy and wait to get settled there. Germany conveniently skirted that rule "for humanitarian" reasons.

> some local autonomy to deny non-EU passport holders from entry
There is, see: Hungary barbed wire fence and strict border control. The problem is that countries can issue residency permit valid in the whole union

> and/or non-allowance of migrants into the outer EU border
Italy did just that, that's why the first migration wave (way before the Syrian conflict) entering from Africa via Lampedusa island fizzled as Italy tossed their asses into camps on the island and didn't let they enter. But with the instability in Greece and the fact they could benefit from playing ball with Germany it was not the case the second wave.

> then there would be no major migrant issue, correct?
There is no pan European major migrant crisis, the peripheral countries like Portugal or all of Eastern Europe are not affected the least. But there will be a serious second generation demographic problem in 40 years when the children of these migrants finish shifting the demographics of France, Germany and England, dooming the whole continent.

I'll elaborate on why it's "finish shifting" in a later post

That's because you are too much of a pussy to refute me

Poland, you want rapfugees now?

White rappers?

I got to agree with awoobaker here, nothing political in slightest. Plus, weird faggot takes snaps snaps of his co workers and posts them here, very unnerving

>Has anyone read Dune?
All of them.
Trump is Duke Leto.
Muad-Dib is Barron.

>yfw Barron marries a fremen girl

>The RAISE act also supports white immigration and that will probably get passed.
Please God let it pass. Let the Europeans bare this burden of immigration. They're Godless and deserve it.

It's true. The "Nazi" label doesn't stick if your propaganda is anime girls posing with Trump.

Wow, Trump's campaign is officially over after this.

Even the prequels?

Are Deplorables the Fremen?

Goddamn what a DNC bitchboy he is.

I think the law and order, security, as well as demographic situation of the EU as a whole is in jeopardy due to the actions of these few countries. My only wish and point is that if all EU nations hardened against the issue and allowed very few people into Europe under any circumstances then things would be much better today.

@130913804

No, you're just such a cowardly stream of shit, it's an insult to all the good people you hate to give you a (you).

Ugh I hate that shit. They're making Frank Underwood in House of Cards look like Trump now too, it's ridiculous.

abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/latest-central-europe-nations-vow-unity-migration-
Don't forget this, though I doubt they"ll get their way.

kek, scary accurate.

Which is funny, since Frank and his wife make for good Clinton analogues.

I don't a shit about (you)s dip shit, only you inbred retards on here care about stupid shit like that

Bernie has debts right.
Might as well have a source to remove them before getting passed on to his wife or wife's children.

Exactly!
>It's not like he just locked up Florida and Iowa, turning them into R fortresses in which the 2020 Dem will begin campaigning at a severe, possibly insurmountable disadvantage...

LOL

THANK YOU PRESIDENT OBAMA FOR CREATING 16 MILLION JOBS AND CUTTING THE UNEMPLOYMENT RATE IN HALF

MMMmaybe if the picture had the MSM throwing shit like monkeys, and all of the shit fell back on them without hitting trump, it would be accurate.

oh and cutting the deficit by 2/3

I thought I was the only one realizing how Trump dense america media is these day, only so much times I can turn on the tv and see trump
>mfw AJ is a default channel

@130914141
Crymoar, libtard.

>this delusion

you disgust me, leaf

Antifun has spoken. Board, it's time to stop. A Serious Person has laid down the law.

The whole system is gonna crash eventually. Just look at Britain, they're not even 5% Muslim and already the entire British government is totally cucked by fear of them rioting, pic related. They're essentially holding the city of London hostage to influence the entire government. And it's only a matter of time before the natives start getting violent as well.

Combine that with the v4 countries telling the EU to fuck off, Brexit, muh Paris agreement, an expected clusterfuck at g20 this year, the whole thing is a powder keg.

It's you.

>shills flailing this morning
I almost feel bad for them

Oh, look at that. Even your stupid Pepe agress with my numbers

It's the Obamaleaf, he's been at this all election.

>tripfagging for no reason
At least he's giving you the option to filter his posts. Not possible if he were an user.