Men can't be helped

After being on Sup Forums for a couple weeks, I'm convinced that men just hate women at their core. Thank you for saving me from marriage or even wasting my time having sex. But what is with all the woman hate? Is this your goal?

Bake me a pie

1. Most people here are trolls
2. Most men here think that women find abuse attractive because they see girls dating abusive niggers and other subhumans
3. Internet hate machine

Now get in the kitchen.

No I just hate you because you're a bunch of flakey lying whores who say one thing and do the other when Chad comes along

Neck yourself sweetheart

it don't matta that we hate, if we hatefuck and hatereproduce

TITS OR GTFO

Deny sex, get rape.

fivehead detected

lurk more faggot

and its not men that are the issue,its the women...iits the men who care about europe and its the women on the side of antifa

we are being betrayed by roasties who have been subverted

You're not the only woman here dumbass.
Now grow up and get in the kitchen.

Wrong. I just hate chinks.

SINK
THE
CHINKS

Throughout history, only 50% of men reproduce, but more than 80% of women do.

Women will naturally mate with what they see as the most

The institution of marriage fixed this to a degree, but with the feminization movement this culturally imposed fix was done away with. As women now can go fuck chad, and especially since the chad is able to avoid responsiblity much of the time lots of them do since its in their bilogical programming and reinforced by social groups and media.

This ends up with many woman looking to 'settle' as they reach their thirties and biological clocks start ticking.

Naturally, most of us here are either introverted, not into the clubbing scene or sports, or just in the lower 60% of attractiveness. This means we don't get much sex until the woman start looking to settle, which pisses us off even more.

*Will mate with what they see as the most successful or attractive in a social dominance hierarchy.

they don't hate you
they hate what they're told you're supposed to be

they don't hate you
they hate that you hate yourselves for not doing what you want to do, or being what you want to be, but instead doing and being what you're told to do and be.

The vast majority of women cannot challenge a man intellectually, so they'll never earn our respect.

Men don't need help. Women are the ones that need help all the time. That's why we hate them. Such a burden.

Men don't usually seek women that are more intelligent or challenging. They seek to mate across or down dominance/power (read: intelligence, skills and ability, job status) hierarchies, while woman seek to make across or up hierarchies.

It's just that the modern pop culture and libtard morality makes them contentious, petulant and obnoxious. It's hard to like such people...

Omg I thought you were a legend
SINK
THE
CHINKS

Most people here actually love women, except for the faggots.

That doesn't mean women are equal to men, or men equal to women. We have different inherent qualities that should be nurtured rather than supressed for a robotic unisex society.

That's because it's impossible to find a woman who isn't retarded in some way, so why try?

I firmly believe that men and women are emotionally and intellectually incompatible, we're just forced to compromise because of physical attraction.

Great read. Got any more?

>But what is with all the woman hate? Is this your goal?

It's not that I hate women.
I hate brainwashed jewish puppets and golems.

And you could pull a "laci" and decide "Oh shit, these tactics the jews have us using are just alienated people from supporting us. OUr dogmatism has overreached and perhaps we should try a more diplomatic solution". You could do that.
But to forgive and forget would set bad precedence, it would be a show of weakness, that you can do whatever you want to us and we'll forgive you because "geater good".

Women are golems, nothing more. Made for BJS (big jewish schemes).

this one gets cringier and more white knightey but it's still relevant.

Thanks for sharing!