Scotland's future

What do we do with ourselves?

Personally, I despise the English (I've never seen Braveheart).

Hard-mode: only Scottish people allowed ITT.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clan_MacNeacail
buzzfeed.com/jamesball/trump-supporters-have-discovered-the-dup-and-its-just-the?utm_term=.uf9agKL8A#.gfzYkgxpd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Eventual "independence" at which point we will be fed a narrative that we must have the EU, rather that cut down on government gibs and shit that's costing the country millions, looks 5 years free university education for anyone, free prescriptions, free hospital parking, council tax freezes, etc.

The first party that manages to get rid of some of that stuff so the country can pull itself back from the constant threat of recession (been breathing down our neck for 3 years now) will get my vote.

I'm English and honestly I want to see the UK break up. All we do is subsidise you Scots and N. Ireland is a drain on the treasury. I say we give N. Ireland to Irish and split off from Scotland with Wales and England together. That way we can perpetually elect redpilled governments and save lots of money.

>we

Unless you live in greater London, no. You don't subsidise shit. London is where all your money and gibs come from. Anywhere else in England is a fucking joke as far as industry goes.

State-sponsored education is something I agree with 100%. But if there's a way for people to star thinking more like adults in terms of a career rather than a 4 year holiday, then great. I hear prescriptions were costing more in admin fees than to just give them out at no cost at the point of sale. Could be wrong. I'm deathly sick of Niccy Sturgos bleeding heart pish desu.

im half scot half canadian. was born in nova scotia. am i allowed here?

As long as you're not Trudeau-tier.

Have you actually met English people in England? I cringe so hard thinking how I was once a fifteen year old edgy independence supporter just like you OP.

Blaming the English is nigger tier refusal to accept responsibility for our own problems. Like this country will be any better outside the Union?

As a scot I fucking despise this country and it's "people". I can only pray we are conquered by islam.

>What do we do with ourselves?

Increase production of quality scotch. I mean, the shit ain't cheap, but goddamn it is quite possibly the best alcoholic beverage in the world.

English people in England are totally fine as long as they deal with English problems in an English way for England in England and don't drag Scotland kicking and screaming for the sake of some insular union delusion.

I think you should leave the UK and stay out of the EU for maximum benefits. You must protect your sovereignty at all costs, you can only win by leaving these Unions that impede on your freedoms and import non-whites to your ancestral lands.
As a descendant of Scottish-Americans, I hope to see the motherland do well. Perhaps I'll give it a visit if you guys uncuck yourself.

Am I allowed here?

t. Stewart proven by Y-DNA

I think people who hate the English but love pakis creating ghettos on Glasgow should fuck off to Sweden where they belong 2bh

Where does it say I love pakis? You're getting way ahead of yourself with that projection.

That's rich considering the Scottish mafia that was New Labour has made life hell for the English.

You voted for them

Scotch is no alcoholic "beverage", friend. It's form of art, a way of cultural expression with a rich history.
Calling it a "beverage" puts it on the same level as fucking cocktail piss or ciders for little girls and gays.

You are virtually already independent considering your government already has control over almost all aspects of policy in Scotland, while also you still get to send MPs to Westminster. All your problems in Scotland are your own, it's not our fault anymore that you are poor considering you constantly vote for communists who wreck your economy and spend money on things which you can't afford (free university education) while blaming us for it

There was no way for New Labour to get elected just with Scotland. The north of England voted for them in droves, Scotland had been a Labour/Lid Dem/SNP split since the early 90s, you can't blame the 25 seats or so Labour got in 1997 on why a Labour government was formed.

>Tory one party state is redpilled

You're a fucking joke

>That way we can perpetually elect redpilled governments and save lots of money.
Culling off the North eh?

>Supporting anything other than a Monarchic Theocracy
>Being this much of an apostate

I'm half Scottish.

I was raised in North East England. I have proven ancestry with the MacNeacail clan. I am also proud of my Scottish and English heritage and practice both. For example I have attended Burns suppers. I do not have a Scottish accent in any form although my Grandfather and Grandmother did. What is Scotpol's opinion of me?

Why are Scottish all commies?

It is because they were quite nigger tier and uncivilized for so long?

...or do they suffer from the nordcuk disease?

Stop telling lies. We all know Braveheart is shown daily in all Scottish schools. Fred MacAulay tells us so.

Hello lads

North-east of England is a good laugh. I work with many people from Newcastle and they're all top lads. Fucking no idea what MacNeacail clan is m8. Never heard that name afore.

Because they leech off us for money and use it to give themselves freebies

I'm from the Isles. You lowlands faggot Marxists are closer to the English than you are to us. You've got no problem dragging us along with your cuck rapefugee shit, but you shit your knickers over the idea of a centre right government elected by English voters.

Every argument you can make about unrepresentative London elites, I can make about Edinburgh elites.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clan_MacNeacail
Some geneologist wanker said I'm part of this.

I'm from Kilmuir, Skye, so shut your mouth you uppity cunt.

Don't worry Scotbro's, we hate you too. The sooner you go independent and stop leeching off the English, the better

Tories are the only redpilled patriotic party in England. Labour are a bunch of communist shits and Libdems are cucks. UKIP is dead they are just the right wing of the Tories

>Personally, I despise the English
Oh believe me honey cakes, we despise you a hell of a lot more.

No, fuck off. Scotland is where we store our bikes, it's worth keeping them.

Tbh I just want us to go back to oppressing people and not being a shitty little crybaby Muslim island. Most of my hatred stems from my frustration at incompetent and unambitious politics. Sick of all the NHS dominating everything. Why aren't we talking about how we can conquer the world and establish British industries anymore.

"Scotch" is shit
Gin is a real mans drink

NHS is a literal meme here lol

Because you put this in charge of your devolved government.

>stay out of the EU for maximum benefits

I agree with this, EU is fucking endgame cancer.

Scots that want independence are delusional. You rely too heavily on bennies you are the eternal gibsmedats

I hope sturgeon somehow manages to get her indyref2 and win so I can laugh watching you starve to death.

>Calling it a "beverage" puts it on the same level as fucking cocktail piss or ciders for little girls and gays.
But Scotch is already in that category.

englishman living in belfast here.

this place has such a weird mixed ancestry of english, irish, and scottish. An independent Scotland would be problematic for some people here.

But i don't give a shit, it's up to the Scots. not bothered either way.

In my case I just carry a name associated with the place with a proven pedigree of relation to prominent individuals in Scotland's history.

Ethnically I'm mostly English with some minority of Nothern English, Cumbria. I always found that funny as I've had grandfather's who fought the English so.

It's a problem with how the party-political system works. The alternative is dopey Dugdale or neolib Lesbian cunt Davidson. There's literally no redpilled choice m8.

>Nukes
referee autocorrect

Dugdale is also a dyke. Where are all Scottish female politicians lesbians?

Is it because your "men" wear skirts and the women get confused?

>Tories are the only redpilled patriotic party in England

>I despise the English

Why though?

>family originally from Shetland
>as the UK spins down the drain consider moving up there

Fuck London, I just want to live on a treeless barren rock.

>Anywhere else in England is a fucking joke as far as industry goes.

Gee, i wonder why. It's almost like Londonistan shut it all down, sold it elsewhere and sucked anything left into the cancerous tumor that it is!

Jealousy.

Alex Salmond's English girlfriend dumped him. Not even trolling you.

Debbie Horton, not the musical person just some London bitch.

I guess I don't actually. But I have a lot of pent up frustration and it's the easiest target, which makes me guilty of cowardice. But I don't know where to direct this energy. Lately I've been workig on various projects, and now the elections are passed, I feel calmer and less hateful. Church has also helped (CoS). I guess I'm just frustrated we aren't tackling the real problems we're facing instead of pussyfooting around major issues. We need some Jesus and God in this country.

We stay in the UK because having another vote on it so early is fucking retarded, we had our say most of us wanted to stay in the UK now we wait 10 or so years and if we want another vote then we go for it.

Do you still consider us as allies against the despicable Anglo?

>le leaf

Explain yourself

McNabb here, how do we unfuck Scotland tho?

You think those people in Edinburgh could give a single pinch of sheep shit about us? We're an embarrassment, useful for their fake nationalist agenda and promoting tourism, but they'd rather swamp us with Pakis and Poles then leave us be.

We're in the exact same boat as the people from the English regions, or Wales. Our problem isn't each other it's the (((political elite))).

All the anti British movements are just divide and conquer. Look at Ireland now, they have a shitskin prime minister and despite their conservative population they are going to be in a worse situation than us in a few years.

>do you also feel the compulsion to spread your asscheeks for mohammadian cock?

Have another vote, go on.
You do realise they stabbed you in the back quite badly right. All the Highland Scots and the Landlords dropped the Auld Alliance for shekels. Just like they turned on the peasants that raided York, all for shekels because Scots are worse than Jews.

Idiot French filth, you only have Quckbec, and even that isn't your clay. Now shove your Fleur de Lys up your immigrant fuck hole you stinky, unwashed Arabic turd eater.

Expat Scot here. I'm never going back to that commie shithole as long as I live. All the best Scots left and it's nothing but a land of Pakis and drug addicts now.

>Look at Ireland now, they have a shitskin prime minister
That is also a raging homosexual, yet there's NOT A SINGLE THREAD about it at all.

I wonder how those IRA collection tins in Boston bars are doing?

Any loose change in them? kek I didn't think so.

Not where I stay, bro. You're too pessimistic. There's a tonne of great stuff about Scotland. It is what you make of it.

you are here forever muldoon

you had your chance and you fucked it...you are now greater england

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Traveling is hard?

The guy was against gay marriage and gay adoption, and is against abortion and other issues.
The fact that he's gay doesn't play into it, no one in Ireland cares, they all just hate him because he's filthy rich and super conservative even for Ireland.

I'm from Islay, you do not represent teachters as a whole but i bet you love throwing that shit around thinking it gives you brownie points.

My cousin lives in Edinburgh and is a writer for the Guardian. Everything she writes is full #RefugeesWelcome, same with all my aunts on faceberg. It seems to be the prevailing political attitude over there. Say it aint so.

TRAITOR SCUM!

leaving us wont make factories pop up in scotland...the eu dont want you and even if they did.......why would they invest in half of an island when they could just build on the mainland of europe instead of transporting across the sea?

you cannot survive on your own...sorry muldoon but you need to face that fact

you are british

Scotland is in a brilliant situation politically. It would be a shithole if left to it's own devices but is propped up by England (not due to anything other than finance). I personally think Scotland could be the centre of a right wing revival of sorts, scots have the correct temperament.
t.half scottish half anglo

>Scotland becomes independent
>teams up with the Republic of Ireland to annex Northern Ireland and form a single country, the Celtic Union
Please don't give up, haggis lads

Top kek. Ireland had a vote on gay marriage and they wanted it.

Why are they so gay? Ireland why are you homosex?

>she
The woman needs put in her place and locked back in the kitchen where she'll be happy. She's just expressing her desperation. It's up to then men to fix it.

Scotland wants to join the Nordic union, they are of Nordic, they are not of Cuckeltic.

I am of sorry my homosex friend.

>Ireland had a vote on gay marriage and they wanted it.
Yeah, but this guy didn't until they voted.
If that's not conservative compared to the populace, I don't know what is.

scotlad has sealed its fate

its staying

the ira are fat old men now and RIO is filled with rainbow waving faggots!

you will be united under the jack patrick

the billy boys a comin!

Because they're Catholics. They'll blow up their Protestant brothers of the same blood but gladly suck African cock. Just look at Dublin. The semetic faiths were a mistake.

>achieve independence
>annex faeroes, northern england (the good bits), and mann
>make scots official leed
>live true scottish life

Scotland is still stuck in the 90s where public services aren't on the brink of collapse and we can pretend immigration is still a positive thing because we're 95% white.

Don't worry those cunts in that modern art abortion house in Edinburgh will make sure we have the diversity of London and Manchester.

We really need an Ian pepe for this shit. Anyone from N.I here?

with what army? sturgeon is anti war and doesnt even want the nukes in scotland lol

they lack the man power and resources

england is the master

I was a Candidate in the 2016 Scottish Elections JUST to stop Independence. It worked. It's over.

YOU LOSE.

The scottish national party has to fucking go

It doesn't get me anything but shit, it's not exactly a great laugh having far right views, even less when you are a Scottish Unionist.

pull a russia, send a bunch of scots to northern england and mann, hold a referendum for them to join scotland, nothing england can do. democracy at work.

Hahahaha

Why do they call themselves nationals when they want to immediately cuck Scotland to the EU after they gain independance? Poor choice in name.

>tfw family left during the highland clearances
>Went back to Scotland on a holiday
>Edinburgh was okay but plenty of tourist chinks and every street corner had a begging Muslim women
>I made a cheeky joke in a shop about how one man could own them all of them and make a killing and I got some literally Hitler looks
Did all the good scots leave for the colonies or what?

They all live in the villages.

has to have the queens permission for such a thing

it would never happen unless you are drunk on buckfast and have a needle in your arm

also no one in the north would vote to leave to join scotland..

t.northerner

this is a buzzfeed article that was based on a shitpost on pol i made lol

buzzfeed.com/jamesball/trump-supporters-have-discovered-the-dup-and-its-just-the?utm_term=.uf9agKL8A#.gfzYkgxpd

>also no one in the north would vote to leave to join scotland..
well yeah that's why we secretly send scots there to overwhelm the vote

also she can still be the queen because i quite like her, i'm sure she won't mind too much

Pretty much. The Scots left behind are busy lifting their Kilts for the EU and Pakis.

My dad was born in Scotland, and i have a lot of Scottish traits.
I lived there last year and i can say scots are a bunch of fucking whingers, you whine and whine about not having independence yet you dont do anything for your country, just continue to drink tenants and talk shit.
I'm very proud of my Scottish heritage and theres no other heritage i'd want, i've got fucking william wallace tattooed on my arm, but scots have forgotten who they are.

True story.
>Be me in University
>Be asked to go on Radio 5Live
>Destroy Scottish Health Minister live on the programme
>Be asked to go on BBC One
>Destroy Peter Wishart on telly
>Be asked to go to Conservative assessment
>Pass it
>Be asked to run
Do it.

This, city people are scum, in every country not just Scotland

Small comfy villages is where the good life is