Venice should be an independent republic

It's time to restore the serenisima republica veneta

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bYNg0sWHz00
youtube.com/watch?v=k-_cVawIc7w
youtube.com/watch?v=fB6U2He_-yE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t. dumb bong kid who just learned about the Republic and wants to balkanize Europe cause he thinks abolished states are le epic without any regard for how and why this is to be done

I back this. I live in Rotterdam and I would love to see all those Venetian ships in our harbor.

They tried in 1997

youtube.com/watch?v=bYNg0sWHz00

The Italian city state period was a golden age for Italy

Tbh best thing right now would be to turn Italy into a federal republic like the US and give more power to the regions.

Venice should and will be burned by Croatia as a retaliation for extreme deforestation of Velebit and our seaside.

All those wooden pilars on which their buildings stand? All ours. And we will take them back.

Glad I have a choice to repost this.

>larp level: over 9000

Yes, yes, goyim keep dividing your already weak countries.

Read Machiavel you idiot

though talk coming from our rightful clay

>golden age for Italy
Sure, if by golden you mean stabbing Byzantium in the back and getting shekels by ripping of goys for shit they brought in mudslime countries

then vote lega

(((never happened)))

>putting a flag from a place you visited and admired on your dorm wall.
>larping

K Y S, don't project just because you've got a fag flag on your wall and you fully live up to it.

Clone Il Duce and we will surrender immediately. He was the only proper Italian.

when??

spot on, croatia

>part of Africa

And they get offended when you call them niggers.

Tourism is destroying Venice. Apartments are being turned into AirBnB's. More hotels, more cruise ships, more tourists. The city has simply become too expensive for the average Venetian so they are leaving the city. The locals now call it DisneyLand Venice.

IT'S ALL RIGHTFUL CLAY

Whered you get that flag it looks pretty

I was in venice 3 years ago and there were only chinese restaurants.

Are you the kind of guy who wears tshirts saying "I

stay mad

Venice lol. I was there for a wedding that was on some tiny closeby island that used to be an asylum. Very beautiful, both Venice and the asylum.

There were like, two vendors out of the hundreds in the city that actually carried this flag, even though it's not uncommon to see when you're there. Spent a whole day just to find it and bring it home.

What if I told you user that all of this is possible in Hearts of Iron IV?

why limit yourself to hearts of iron?

I wonder how paradox, being the swede cucks that they are, react when they learn that their player base is mostly made of FUCKING WHITE MALE nationalist larpers.

Must really trigger them.

bring it faggots

EU4 is the perfect game for larping as Venice

>implying we don't play it to turn sweden into the islamic caliphate of somalia

this.

Vicky>HoI>>>CK>>>>>>>>>EU

Venice is fuckin gay

Those pasta niggers nearly killed 2 days of my vacation with their stupid ass transportation strike a few years back. Plus they smell and writing trainstation directions on old crumbling building walls is retarded, fuck you.

How the fuck did you pull that off?

Victoria 2 is boring as fuck once you know what to do.

well, as far as i know they joke about it

meant to reply to

random image I found but you can do even better as Venice. I had Roman empire borders by 1821 in one game all you need to do is ally with Austria or Poland at the start and just attack all the Balkan minors, build fleet then wait for ottomans to attack Egypt. when their army is in Egypt you strike and call your allies in and destroy the ottomans. You can even occupy Constantinople early if you are fast enough

This. But Venice itself needs to be de-touristified.

This. With no federal bailout for failing states like Sicily, Campania or Calabria

>serenisima republica veneta

Italian is not a difficult language. Maybe you should take a class.

Why is south Italy such a failure? Culture? Or race?

yes and if you glue feathers to a man's arms, he will be able to fly

fucking retarded, inbred idiot bongposters

That's Venetian not Italian

>The Italian city state period was a golden age for Italy
Yeah, until they were all conquered or controlled by foreign powers in less than a century of costant wars

i don't support it.
i like this a lot more.
now,memes aside,the "mutilated victory" fueled the formation of fascism.if the treaty was respected,how would history be affected?
for example the yugo wars would have changed a lot?what do you think?

bs

Vicky2 is the only one that doesn't use any kind of mana, and every part of the economy is a result of base pops and needs. Too bad the province management and is fucking retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=k-_cVawIc7w

Ummm sweetie
Did you forget about EU3?
*sips tea*

i prefer the original one in latin
youtube.com/watch?v=fB6U2He_-yE

This
Kek

Even EU3, together with CK2 and others, use made up numbers, whether they are province taxes, random trade revenues etc.

Italian unification was a mistake.

[Napoleon intensifies]

>shilling this hard for parakikes
Johan please leave

of course an austrian would say that

i don't even know how to answer this much /gsg/ autism