The Dutch Statistics Bureau released some interesting statistics today

The Dutch Statistics Bureau released some interesting statistics today.

>Unemployment rate after 18 months by people between 18 and 65 who received a residence permit in 2014.

Purple = Other

Other urls found in this thread:

cbs.nl/nl-nl/publicatie/2017/25/van-opvang-naar-integratie-cohortstudie-asielmigranten
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Number of male suspects between the age of 18 and 45, per 10.000 men in 2015.

Light blue = Permit holders
Dark blue = Non-Western migrariationbackground
Light green = Western migrationbackground (Poles, Romanians etc)
Dark green = Dutch

Where does South Africa count? Niet-westerse achtergrond?

Besides, it's near impossible to get a job here if you're not Dutch, they discriminate like a motherfucker. You don't even get gibs if you're not Dutch. I know I don't.

>it's near impossible to get a job here if you're not Dutch

That's bullshit. Our total unemployment rate is dropping hard lately. Lots of companies are having trouble finding people. These companies don't give a fuck where you come from, as long as you are willing to work. If you can't get a job over here you are doing something terribly wrong yourself.

t. Dutch who has been given tons of privilege, welfare he takes for granted, just for being born Dutch

You've not experienced been discriminated for being a non-EU white.

I'm sure it's easy to get a good degree for whatever cheap price the Dutch government will let you pay, but when tuition that would cost an EU citizen €1k costs me €8k and I need to work shit hours in a fucking Bart Smit AND Jumbo while barely making enough to cover the cost for the next installments.
Want to do anything?
Fuck you, you're not EU, you pay extra and you don't get 400 euro a month for living expenses like Dutch students do + free travel.

lol, then fucking leave you nigger

>accept a bunch of illiterate farmers with no marketable skills into a highly advanced service economy
Gee I wonder why the unemployment is almost 100%

Afghans seem to be the only one who are even trying based on that graph

Your fault for not having EU citizenship nigger

So how the fuck is it that unemployment actually grows among them?
What jobs where they doing in the first months?

Why did you go there if you knew you couldn't afford it?
That's a very rapefugee-like mindset.

None, they weren't part of the labour population at that time because they were still working on learning the language/country etc etc.

Oh, okay, I was expecting something like that.
Also, so much for
>bro tier
Iranians.

>I'm not from the country I live in
>Dey don't gibs me free shit
>Dey racist
>Dey won't educate me
>Dem whites oppres me for muh skin color

Either go back 'home', or consider suicide. The choices are simple and few.

Also, can't you just claim citizenship since you're Boer and all that?

xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa

>they're doing the jobs we don't want to
no those are eastern europeans

bump

what kind of permit?

Can Belgbro get some sauce? I collect these stats, Belgian government purposely does not do these type of studies for political correctness reasons.

When I ask sociologists or politicians about it you get the answer: but why would you want to know this?

Remember, stats are racis

Take more rapefugees or there will be nobody left to work in the Netherlands.

At least you're a working immigrant.
Keep it up, and you will be 100% better off than in Brazil, you entitled little shit.
Also: Fuck off, we're full.

I wouldnt want to employ a Kekistani faggot either

www.cbs.nl

Fucking nu-pol faggots lrn2read, he said he's a white from South-Africa

so they're nearly all unemployed?

Who would've thought

What the fuck does a degree have to do with anything? He said it's easy to get a job, not that it's easy to get a nice job.

With some cheap certificates like VCA etc. you have no problem finding a job at the moment in the Randstad. Be willing to do stuff like cleaning and working in high heat/humidity/etc and you too can have a nasty fucking job. Come join your fellow foreigners and whites who failed at life like me.

What's the general consensus of the Dutch on Amsterdam? It's the only Dutch city I've been to.

Dunno where that stat is from, but the stats are slowly disappearing here too. We've already lost the battle for the word Allochtoon (migrant background upto second generation).

Denmark will probably the last hold out for racist statistics.

It's a core of hellish driving, expensive shopping and lots of foreigners. Surrounded by most of the non agricultural industry in the Netherlands.

Live near it, not in it.

Large (European) cities are always multiculti hellholes.

Migrants flock to them for historical reasons, work, or easy wellfare due to lck of oversight. Ghettoisation takes place and is only staved off by being centres of business.

cbs.nl/nl-nl/publicatie/2017/25/van-opvang-naar-integratie-cohortstudie-asielmigranten

You have to go back

Is it me, or are 'vergunninghouders' so, refugees, just as criminal as native Dutchmen?

are you sure isn't employment rate

Yes, their children however will exceed in criminality.
I've always said that, 1st generation immigrants aren't a big issue, it's the 2nd/3rd/4th that are a cancer

In France, one of the arguments of the immigrationist traitors is
> With our demography, we should be glad they come to pay our pensions !

Not only the disastrous pension system of the wealthy boomer will be unbearable for their children, but said children will also have the burden of those "guests"...

I can't wait for the Nuremberg trial of the European leaders.