Yes?

aight

hello

Reporting for duty.

Jew overlord here. How can I help you

Sea?

75% of the neets post anime. Really makes you think

Gen X here,
Stop bleeding your country dry. Masturbating over anime is making you weak-willed and vapid.
YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO BE THE JEW OVERLORD WITH THE WHIP MY FRIENDS

What?

can't do shit captain.

i sure hope this isnt the ol' mass suicide trick

Do not worry, I am a pure aryan NEET with a ton of baggage trying to slow down the globalist kike agenda.

For instance, today I am drunk at 5 a.m. on a Thur. morning and will sleep over 12 hours in a 3000 sq. foot house.

(Also will most likely have some spic landscapers mow my lawn either today or tomorrow.)

Yeah?

If you need a whip, you have neither the skills nor character of a proper leader.

>spic landscapers
>giving them jobs so they keep coming to America
You are part of the problem lardass

wat do

kill self

Who the fuck needs NEETs?

If I paid a white teenager it would be at least double.

How else am I going to fund my 5.25L of bourbon a week?

Fine, I'm here. What do you need, OP?

strong independent worker disguised as neet here.

Cut your own lawn cancer

No u.

Get a better drug retard

>I'm an aryan neet trying to slow down the globalist's agenda
For one, stop using the alex jonestein terminology. It's fighting jews. Globalist = smoke and mirrors, it's a controlled opposition term to get you chasing ghosts. You'll never catch the last of the globalists. Jews are the ones destroying your nation with unfettered turd world immigration. Hiring mexicans accelerates it even further you dumb retarded neet garbage.

I have enough money to fund 4 white kids for the rest of their life, if they marry a non-white they are cut off.

I am saving the white race.

The sad thing is they think their job is an achievement.

So proud to do something that almost everyone can and does do.

Am here

Post typical NEET day Bros

>wake up 1 or 2ish
>have egg's, meat and veg for breakfast
>lay in the sun a few hours
>have meat and rice
>gym
>meat, rice + veg dish after
>play vidya til 4
>bed and repeat process

I consider my neetbux as a for of sponsorship.

If you're a NEET you're just burning through your parents capital and not investing it in anything for the future. You have high time preference and will not survive.

>t. neet for a couple weeks
boredom will hit you soon enough

>anime
Only one is animated

What about us pirates?

highly skilled accomplished self-motivated creator hobbled into pseudo-NEETdom by crippling depression here, what can i pretend to do for you

youtube.com/watch?v=N6uEMOeDZsA

Supreme General NEET 10 years in service, reporting in.

If you're a wage slave you're paying your government to import migrants who will take your jobs and overpopulate until they are so numerous they can claim your country for their own. You won't survive either.

Sad.

Hang thy selves

sup

>jew overlords enable my comfy lifestyle
wtf I love jews now

>10 years in service,
Are we too far gone at this point?

With a whip, you need neither the skills nor character of a proper leader.
This is a NEET thread you rtard.

Not even a Nazi or Commie but the west needs to adopt work programs so NEETs are found work in order to collect welfare. Nearly everyone can work a job of some capacity and its obvious when youre faking it. My sister worked for a few years in welfare programs and she said that everyone knew who the scammers where but its hard to prove without hard evidence.

Yeah but I hate anime so there ya go.

Survival is primary, caring my country and what happens to it comes next. Your argument is you should never achieve anything unless you can do it perfectly with no drawbacks. It would be great to have a huge tax base we could use to pressure the government to force our policies on migrants into effect but because you dickless cuckboys have checked out of society you have no say in it.

>couple of weeks

You are like a little baby.

Never worked since I finished school in 2010. Done a few gubmint paid training scheme's so now have gym/PT licence, forklift licence, security licenses and lifeguard award.

Nice try Mr employment officer.

hi, what are we doing

8 years NEET with no friends or purpose attempting to escape but keep failing to. Reporting in for duty

Hey you clown, I'm not the one who voted Merkel, May, or that pig fucker nor Blair. It was you strong independent sheeps who did and now you complain about it. You made your own bed now lie in it.

Gonna start working this year...
Enough of NEET life.

These poor monkeys can't comprehend being able to exist without working

How's that for Jewish mind control

NEET, MGTOW, millenial and no plans to change.

You are human trash.

The True Power of Neetdom is when you are able to get shekels AND make people feel good about giving you shekels without using whips, skills or character.

Only the Jews have mastered this.

>jew
>character

dude you're gonna get fat as shit and hate your life drinking that much

I'd rather be trash then slave for the kikes.