Is transhumanism the ultimate redpill or the ultimate bluepill...

Is transhumanism the ultimate redpill or the ultimate bluepill? Is shattering the limits of humanity worth the devaluation of the white race as collateral damage? Is there a middle road?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk
youtube.com/watch?v=wE-tRR6YcuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YbvjdAYT0nY
youtube.com/watch?v=QnE9BOnIN0M
youtube.com/watch?v=C00oZ3f0fCg
amazon.com/Out-Body-Experiences-Have-Expect/dp/1571746994/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1498134279&sr=8-1&keywords=out of body experiences and how to have them by robert peterson
documentarymania.com/player.php?title=Through the Wormhole: Is There a Creator
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's the next logical step following eugenics. And barring any catastrophic scenario that kills all technological progress, it's also an imminent reality.

I'd rather we selfishly skip eugenics and focus our attention on enhancing current generations.

Eugenics will be made obsolete by gene editing and cybernetics. You don't have to worry about getting your own enhancements first. Society will facilitate your short sighted selfish needs, as always.

>biological organism's reason to exist is to spread its genes
>robot's reason to exist is ???
Great plan. I'd be opting more for genetic modification but that would lead to disaster as well.

>but that would lead to disaster as well

You can't just say that and not explain. You sound like someone who's read something somewhere once and then started regurgitating it without context.

It is the ultimate blue pill.

It is LITERALLY a segway to a Matrix style reality.

Think about it the metaphor of "blue pill vs red pill" and where it literally came from.

It will literally fucking lead to designer humans, where humans will literally become fucking obsolete once a new brand is out.

You mean like how older generations become obsolete as the younger generations outpace them?

Oldschool transhumanism is redpilled. Neo tranhumanism (aka posthumanism) is bluepilled.

The older generation lives on through their offspring, designer humans won't.

Questionable. That's under the assumption that designer humans would be all clones from one batch, and not gene-edited (read: enhanced) babies from couples, or vat babies with combined genes from the public.

What you're describing is the start of gene editing, I'm talking about what comes later.

I have always felt that the human body was frail and needed to be protected, if not from nature, from ourselves. Hardsuit, soft cyber tech seems to solve a lot of those problems. Imagine a hardsuit that you were neurally connected to, kinda like a personalized sports car, just for you. An extension of your being if you will.

THIS

I don't understand why people keep pushing transhumanism. They try to control and regulate every aspect of society, do you really believe they won't start regulating our own genetics? Transhumanism is the death of freedom.

Why is it bad if any nigger may become as white as he wants? Nobody will avoid opportunity to become more intelligent, even you shouldn't avoid it. Viva le biorevolution!

>It's the next logical step following eugenics
This

It's another tech opportunity with limitless potential that will ultimately be hijacked for ill intent.

>mech mod
>become permanently beholden to a maintenance/upgrade cycle or be unable to compete with modified humans
>gene mod
>requires creation of permanent unmodified underclass as a living backup that can't compete with modified humans

Black pill

Have you seen the Matrix past the first part?
Only niggers on the dancefloor. That Neo was hacked as those guys in the GITS, hacked by some less advanced society which dared to fight the better one. Humans don't produce electricity, to live in their virtual realities the way you game players can only dream of, they consume it. Everything Morpheus told to Neo was lies.

trashhumanism is wanting to give up your humanity to become a block of autism

mulattos can finally become one race.

Designer humans would be from the biological parents, just modified ex vivio then gestated. There was a international meeting not too long ago about this topic so everyone in the community is actively discussing it right now. You can have a read on their views on the science and ethics if your interested:

>www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK343651/
>www.nature.com/ng/journal/v49/n5/full/ng.3860.html

The Bogpill is the hardest pill to swallow.. because it is a suppository.

We have been given the green light on chimeras so I'm sure that will cause a hit to future research when everyone finds out what we do. Not that its entirely unethical but someone will inevitably cross the line, I was sure what some Chinese researchers did would kick up a shitstorm but not that many people were interested.

>www.nature.com/news/chinese-scientists-genetically-modify-human-embryos-1.17378
>www.sciencemag.org/news/sifter/crispr-first-editing-normal-human-embryos

transhumanism is pretty much cheating. its the easy road to achieve "ubermensch" status.
i´m not really religious but this is the ideology of satan

pretty much this, its the quick road to greatness so those that take it would not have an appreciation for it. I'm cool with the genetic engineering aspect but adding technological components to your body is where I draw the line. Just look at how having access to the whole of human knowledge in everyone's pocket has turned us all into retarded narcissists.

Yeah, because giving up your body to become a cyborg is totally easy.
Do you realize that being a cyborg would actually be painful? Losing your body will hurt. It will be the most unnatural sensation you can imagine.

No, it's injected straight into your bloodstream and expands your circulatory system. Giant veins begat giant brains, and your skull enlarges to compensate.

The best video to redpill even the most bluepilled on genetics of IQ with indisputable, easily understandable study (5 minutes):
youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk

Why Behavioural Genetics Is Important And Ignoring It Is Immoral And Dangerous (1 minute)
youtube.com/watch?v=wE-tRR6YcuQ

Should We Protect The Public From Genetic Explanations Because They're Discouraging (2 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=YbvjdAYT0nY

Genetic Influences On Religiousity (2 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=QnE9BOnIN0M

Oxford professor Savulescu gives mindblowing examples of brain stimulation, genetic manipulation and mind altering medication (9 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=C00oZ3f0fCg

yeah there will be pain. endless pain. a metaphysical hell pretty much.
but it will seem like an easy way for many people and thats the problem

A jewish plot to survive. The nose knows God will slaughter them all at the end of day, they betrayed him. And no matter how far they will get with keeping the information about them in the net, it will be deleted.
Death to all Jews

Ultimate Bluepill.

It's only as humans, that we are able to appreciate life as we do. Immortals would lack that fundamental understanding, existing only as soulless, selfish beings. I'd rather die in this fleshbag than lose my humanity.

Scary trips

I would like to fight in at least one eugenics war before the borg take over but yes transhumanism is the future.

This

Makes sense

Don't attribute any worth in your birthgiven tools and abilities. Do not strife to perfect your ability to use some of them.

Instead free yourself from everything that has been put unto you. Cast everything away that is given to you "free of charge" and slave your life away in order to reassemble yourself.

I concur with the gentleman from Pennsylvania... er... wherever.
Can't do meth if you're a fucking machine.

Depends on how far you go. Being immortal is obviously the ultimate redpill, but if we forget about our humanity and start altering ourselves to a point where we can no longer have the human experience then it's by definition a bluepill

I see that as one of the benefits. No guilty conscience because it was your Tay AI implant that decided you should kill them, kill them all and used logic to arrive at that decision. Only small, very tiny downside is that it's more than likely it would decide it is better off with no biological component at all and kill you too. Oh well.

You don't have to give up your whiteness if you become transhuman, m8.

>do you really believe they won't start regulating our own genetics? Transhumanism is the death of freedom.
As opposed to not being able to control your genetics at all, as is currently the case? Even restricted genetic freedom would be more freedom than currently exists.

Its neither. its imminent. its evolution, duh. And when the species as a whole evolves, noone will give a fuck about race because it wasnt important in the first place. Besides, helping the species thrive and become better as a whole is far superior of a feat in life then being an average racist fag bettering noone and nothing.

>Immortals would lack that fundamental understanding, existing only as soulless, selfish beings.
This is just an assertion. "Understanding" anything is just a matter of brain structure and function, and I see no reason why this couldn't be the case for transhumans. Transhumanism could also lead to vast increases in IQ, which would lead to a greater understanding of everything in general.

>I'd rather die in this fleshbag than lose my humanity.
How are you defining "humanity"?

>Is shattering the limits of humanity worth the devaluation of the white race as collateral damage?

It doesn't have to be a dichotomy

>le transhumanism is a jewish plot maymay
This is why we as Whites need transhumanism. So that our race can also survive. If only Jews embrace transhumanism, eventually the Jews would have the world all to themselves, would be able to destroy all goyim with their technology, and have the world all to themselves. We must become transhuman in order to defend our race.

i just wanted to say to whoever made that Prodigy thread go fuck yourself punk,glad you shit thread 404'd

That doesn't really address the problem. It's a natural consequence to manipulating with something so delicate. However shnitzlebro is right. It's essentially stating that humans do not need God to reach a state of pure immortality and does not need Christ to become perfect taking away this fallen body. It's saying that we can achieve perfection and immortality on their own, they can become god. Which was exactly Lucifer's mentality when falling from heaven. This is the beginning of fate sealed long ago. A trumpet will blast, there is a knock at the door, do not be decided.

Transhumanism already happened, in our real past, which was more advanced than now. Some of the humans walking around ain't human. They are a bunch of assholes. We would just end up creating more soulless humanoid looking machines. Earth is a proving ground for souls. There is no escape from eternal reincarnation and suffering.

>There is no escape from eternal reincarnation and suffering.
Fuck you. No.

And how is "cheating" in this case a bad thing? And is it any more immoral than eugenics, where future generations are just born into good genetics? Transhumanists have to do a lot more work to become Übermenschen compared to people who won the genetic lottery, comparatively speaking.

Imagine everything going normal on earth and suddenly solar system gets hit by his dick

explain

Lol, what's going on in this thread?

Why pick between the two? Have both until one gets so advanced the other is completely obsolete. Be the best ungodly abomination you can be.

I don't think it's cheating, because the things you could achieve through genetic engineering and other means could never be achieved normally. Someone who wants to become an übermensch would not reject transhumanism just because it's too easy, there is no point in making things intentionally difficult.

God doesn't exist.

Humanity has three sects: Homo sapiens sapiens (shitskins), homo neanderthalis (white people), and Homo Mongolianis (Asians).

The real redpill is that it's race war now.

>God doesn't exist.
amazon.com/Out-Body-Experiences-Have-Expect/dp/1571746994/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1498134279&sr=8-1&keywords=out of body experiences and how to have them by robert peterson

documentarymania.com/player.php?title=Through the Wormhole: Is There a Creator

transhumanism may lead to speciation

What does that book claim, and why should the claims be believed? Like how does the author prove that these out of body experiences are truly out of body experiences, and not just hallucinations and coincidences?

1) Transhumanism is not real. It's a fantasy.

2) You shouldn't make real decisions based on fantasies.

46 and 2

> Tool

If you think that genetic manipulation of the human species is not already underway then you are but

A

Sheep.

In the 1800s, flying machines were a fantasy.

THIS
THIS
THIS

It seems more in line with "I can be whatever I want and I can use it to fix all the things that are wrong with me and that I am too lazy to fix" than "wow I'm gonna get shit done and work hard to get what I want".

Can't wait to see all those fatties that are perfectly healthy and fine as they are, suddenly switching bodies and becoming supermodels.

Superhumanism will always be superior to Transhumanism. Just like being a supermale is superior to being a transgender faggot.

And anyway why would you want to 'transfer' your 'soul' to Facebook or Google and live as a slave in their computer systems? Haven't you noticed that the clowns who promote 'transhumanism' are corporate flunkeys who want you to become a submissive slave connected to their machines?

Thanks for the input, I'll have a look.

Yes, but flight existed. Birds flew, which is how we figured out how to do it.

Changing yourself into an entirely different species is pure fantasy. No one can even describe how that process might work, let alone demonstrate how to do it.

Transhumanism is literally just The Rapture for dumb nerds.