There are people on Sup Forums, right now, who have not acquired a single firearm

>There are people on Sup Forums, right now, who have not acquired a single firearm
Some countries require more hoops to jump through than others, but it is absolutely worth it. Why haven't you taken the steps necessary to own the means to defend yourself, your family, your home?

why?

Besides the ability to defend everything you hold dear from a large group of people if need be?

>mfw libmongoloids would rather innocents be murdered by criminals than criminals be killed by innocents

The cucked, less nations will never understand?

They ask "What are you so afraid of?"

I look at my beautiful guns, I smile, and reply "Not a goddamned thing."

I'm a felon and haven't gotten my rights restored yet. Also currently under indictment and a condition of my release is to not possess a firearm.

t. scumbag

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. You're lucky you didn't catch a bullet.

what the hell did Danny DeVito do to piss off Bowser?

The "superior" white race everyone

You have no way of knowing what phenotype he is or his circumstances. Your prejudice is showing.

Joke's on you I'm Jewish

>Why haven't you taken the steps necessary to own the means to defend yourself, your family, your home?
WIP

What's keepin' you?

I own multiple guns, and body armor, any criminal that decides to break into my house will have a really fucking bad day.

Yeah, being convicted for embezzlement can have serious repercussions

>No family
>No home
>Not even any actual life beyond sitting here with this shitty laptop
I realise that there's exactly one thing I would use that weapon for. "Good" thing we don't get to have ammunition anyway.

But yeah, those of you with a future - get armed.

Suicide by firearm isn't even in the top 5 ways I'd choose to go if it came to that.
The idea that you would just hurt yourself or others in the heat of the moment is the kind of belief people who have never actually held a gun have.
When you pick up a knife, do you have to fight the urge to stab the nearest person? Do you start slashing your wrists?

Of course not. And I'd probably not follow through. I had occasion to jump off the roof once and chickened out at the precipice. Thing is I just like to think it would be a good death, such a gunshot. Quick. Clean. Besides, my ancestors long ago were all officers, and failed German officers traditionally execute themselves by headshot. So if I -had- to go, I think I'd like to go that way. I'm not even sure why I blogposted in a firearm thread, honestly. It was kind of there in my mind and I wanted to type it out.

It's messy, it doesn't have a 100% "success" rate and if you fail you end up permanently disabled and/or disfigured. On top of that, your death is then used as justification to disarm honest people, leading to needless victimization.

Just a heads up Russia. I will kill yours, not ours. So think again about shilling for weapons.

>Literally zero Russian flags in the thread
>OP is a leaf
Are you on the drugs?

Shit. I'd never considered that at all. I can't even keep my tradition without fucking everyone else over in the process. What a mess.

You're probably right though. It's absolutely retarded to want a gun for the purpose of suicide. I'll quit my bullshit job and see if I can't find a gun club in the area. And then I'll see to it that this becomes a life that's worth defending.

Now you're talking, Hans.

Thank you, Gadsden.

but you bought them out of fear. You still fear. You may smile on them, and never think of how much better that money could have been invested in positive ways, but your smile is tinged with fear.

you think you live in a terrible world where one day you will have touse them. You think that one day you will have to take the lives of other people. Shoot down children and their prents, shoot women and old men, shoot fine upstanding men who are trying to save their families - and you will murder them to protect yours. Until you run out of ammo, an all those deaths are wasted as you are taken and killed, as you deserve.

you live in the fear of that day.

and don't try to kid anyone otherwise.

the land of the 'fraid.

assuming you are awake..

I have a fire extinguisher in my kitchen. Doesn't mean I'm afraid of fire. It means that if there's a fire, I want to be able to deal with it. Same thing.

>The idea that you would just hurt yourself or others in the heat of the moment is the kind of belief people who have never actually held a gun have.

have you seen the numbers for suicide, murder suicide domestic murder and heat of the moment murder and attempted murder in the US? Stats do not bear out your silly claim

but aren't you afraid of fire? all rational people are...

First, I'm Canadian.
Second, when Canadian firearm laws became significantly more stringent in Canada during the mid-late 90's, while the suicide by firearm rate declined, the suicide by hanging rate increased by the same amount, thereby leaving an unchanged total suicide rate. Calling that a success is at best idiotic.

Jesus, what are you going to surrender to fire now too?

I'm not afraid of fire, but I do avoid it. Without fire, our ancestors likely wouldn't have survived the ice age and we never would have gotten to the point of industrialization.

A lot of shit can harm you. Doesn't mean you should be afraid of it. Are you afraid of electricity? Because you're touching electronics right now.

avoid it getting out of control*

I don't think fear is the right word so much as caution. I take heed of the real dangerous in life and try to prepare for them as best I can. I'm cautious when I cross the street or see a group of young blacks enter the neighbourhood park.