>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LmiHjcCiYwQ
shareblue.com/trump-may-have-to-take-the-stand-on-trump-university-lawsuit-after-all/
archive.is/nEh7B
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

>actually thinking this is a bad thing
damn commies

What did twitter say?

Yeah, Hillary definitely performed a miracle. 20 million dead voters came back from the dead and 5 million aliens all voted for her.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

>When Obamaleaf gets blown the fuck out so hard he starts sperging out and doesn't even post misleading graphs

wew you guys have sure changed havent you?

>Luzeme county

Fake Anarchist
>Where arrrrrrrrre youuu?
Come out and play, littlle monkey.

Dems are so braindead they think shit like this will hurt Trump. The man is TEFLON. He got accused of rape by 12 women, called climate change a chinese hoax, and still got elected.

All because Obama was such a failure that Americans were willing to take a chance.

>only the poor are virtuous, money is the root of all evil. I've brought these devout young men with clubs to tell you why.

Take a wild guess what retard made that thread.

Heck, Pennsylvania went to trump...

The pic was literally just to troll /sg/. I posted it and OP said "I'll make this OP pic this is sure to ruffle some feathers".

Kinda feels nice knowing that Obama's legacy is only going to be being black and crippling the DNC ground game.

thanks Poland

MAGA

>Don't let rural and suburban retards decide the economy
>WTF, YOU DON'T WANT RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS TO DECIDE THE ECONOMY?!

>Dems still think anyone cares about their class warfare rhetoric
And they wonder why they're out of touch with the American voter and a Manhattan billionaire is more in touch with the working class than they are?

oh shit, pmurt btfo

This is what I talk about when I say public perception matters.

I can't help it that awoobaker is autistic

Think it'll pass?

They raise a legitimate point. We weren't warhawking until some vocal portion of posters here started waving that banner around, causing raids and counter-raids.

Hello fellow Assadpede!
Enjoying ramadan?

He means gimmiedats.

I am awoobaker and the person who made that thread was evapolack. I have nothing to do with that baiting and raiding nonsense.

>vocal portion of posters here

It's like two, three people

HAHAHA hell no it won't. The entire lawmaking class relies on obfuscation and arcane rules to keep their jobs. Has about as much chance of passing as term limits does.

if they'd just lived in urban areas, they could have been a homicide victim instead

when will these fools learn!?

>All americans are sharting, pig fucking mulatto babies

What did /sg/ mean by this?

The kid in this clip from Ghostbusters 2 killed himself:
youtu.be/LmiHjcCiYwQ

s-sorry

Ah ha
>Absolut Kek, user

That is what people mean when they say vocal, i.e. a small but very loud portion that makes themselves seem bigger than they are by being loud.

won't even make it to the floor for a vote

I would too if I were in that shitty fucking film

This is Drumpf's fault. They can't bear to live in this world.

You should be for being incorrect in so many ways.

many trump supporters here are so determined to defend him at all costs that they'll make enemies out of a small group of people following current events surrounding an overseas war. It's ridiculous, sure they disagree with some foreign policy decisions of Trump, but many here have treated them like the enemy and stirred the pot (evapolack being one for sure). This isn't the /ptg/ of a year ago, not even close.

Wow it's almost like a failing economy makes people want to kill themselves

you are a little autistic tho

Is the strategy of the current healthbill to only let Republicans see it because fuck Dems they'll all vote against it anywyas, and when it goes public on the floor, it's done in such a way that nobody can add useless amendments to it?

Good post, fellow Assadpede.
رمضان سعيد

>women
>work

Pick one.

>How America's wonkiest anchor cut through the chaos of the Trump administration and became the most trusted name in news

>most trusted name in news

Trumptards BTFO

It's pretty obvious they're paid shills. Nobody in their right minds could be so cucked that they would continue supporting Trump when he's betrayed them so many times and broken so many promises.

Im playing this game: how many (you)s I get without giving him any. I'm losing already, you just got one it seems.

Here is a surefire shot:

> spends tens of millions of out of state money in an out of state candidate
> loses vote to a candidate that didn't even campaign

The state of the democrat party

I'm not stirring the pot, kiddo. Somebody else is. Lurk /sg/ for a while, and you will see

The regular OPs there literally casually mention that maybe it would be fun to raid /ptg/, on regular bases, not to mention they lurk here all the time. I like to trigger them, tho, very big cry babies, that lot

Are there any female's whose political commentary you actually follow?

pic related for me

Good point. If I was a rural and suburban retard in Trump country, surrounded by conservashits, I'd kill myself too.

That is what I am saying, and you have it wrong. Many people here are largely only concerned about internal affairs or they do not have so much love for Syria that anything that happens to them would outweigh supporting Trump. They legitimately feel that way, it is not a defense mechanism.

The problem I am talking about is that there is so much shitstirring on both sides and unironic ba'athists etc. It is unnecessary.

Even if you were correct that has no bearing on the current discussion in any way.

No, it's almost certainly because it's terrible.

Trump's great, but let's not fool ourselves into thinking the Republicans are any less cucked than before.

>warhawking
I don't think anyone in these threads WANT us to be in Syria, but we're already there, and there are worse and better ways to handle the situation.

Her wife voted for Trump.

The strategy is to prevent the media from being the opposition party seeding dissent just like the first version of AHCA.

tara mccarthy is my girl. there's not really anyone else that i care too much about. red ice radio dude's wife is alright too.

>Rolling Stone
>credibility
Ahahahahahaha

Remember when she singlehandedly killed the taxes narrative by proving Trump paid his taxes?

When will you just stop? You won. We fucking get it.
Just let it go.
You're not gonna lock her up. Just stop.

Those deus vult faggots enjoy seeing it as a war on Islam, even though that means they would love the neocon foreign policy that's gotten us here.

That shit was hilarious

Borowski is okay. Her videos are very succinct.

I am saying showing pictures of decapitating and hanging Assad and repeatedly praying for the death of him and his family is not just stupid, it is absolutely the incorrect way anyone would want Syria to head outside of a small group of warhawks. Most people pushing against Assad very hard here don't even have any convictions on the matter or understanding of the conflict. It is really embarrassing to be associated with such people when it is most certainly not a majority opinion now or then.

Trump only paid taxes in 1 year. He never paid income taxes in any year other than 2005.

It seems like it's only the Dems who are crying about not being allowed to see it, and they are colluding with the media, so there really is no reason to let them see anything

You must really love being able to hide your polish flag behind the confederate flag and etc. I see your bullshit posted on both threads on nearly a daily basis. Your autism is too easy to notice because you do the same exact things just wrapped up in a different package. You prod both /ptg/ and /sg/ to fight each other. You're worse than paid shills because you actually understand the underlying communities so you know just how to get them to fight against each other.

*Cashes yet another Kremlin Paycheck
>Signed by Vladimir himself
*rubs hands together
>Muh Roubles!

Does anyone have the smuggy of the guy LARPing as a crusader in one panel, and then in the next panel, getting angry at Trump for the Tomahawk strike?

Have they even taken away her security clearances yet?

Most people don't give a shit about Assad one way or another, the only reason opinion has shifted more towards baiting /sg/ is because of the wall to wall shilling on the subject.

we need the minion poster ASAP

shareblue.com/trump-may-have-to-take-the-stand-on-trump-university-lawsuit-after-all/

@130917982

No more (yous) for you.

Archive time
archive.is/nEh7B

>run on a platform that the economy is bad
>leave the same people in charge
>put in even more people from Goldman Sachs

Trump is low IQ retard

>Most trusted name in news
Fuck the 5 for being incompetent even with strength in numbers.

It's not a criminal investigation, they are reviewing her security clearance (because apparently she still has it).

He could easily recoup the settlement cost by selling TU diplomas on his campaign store.

(((pol))) paid GOP shills btfo

>showing pictures of decapitating and hanging Assad and repeatedly praying for the death of him and his family is not just stupid, it is absolutely the incorrect way
I never posted anything like that

And didn't you say you hated "Being an american in america" a while back, awoobaker?
I only lurk there, it must be someone else

And yet the DOW keeps climbing in spite of your failtardedness.

Some people here actually were in the Ukraine generals and Syria general, believe it or not. We have opinions on the klankening, Ukraine, and Syria. I just said in this very thread that most people do not care about Syria per se in America, my point is that posting like you would love for Assad to go the way of Saddam is not something that would have been posted seriously on Sup Forums 2 years ago.

alright you got me, let's put a millenial dem who's living with his parents and never got a single job in charge. this will save us all

I'm so glad we have a Civic Nationalist President
White is only a color

What's bad about Goldman Sachs?

>Horowitz

I know! His dumbass supporters will buy anything! Isn't it great? They're sheeple

Many people in trump general before the election hailed Trump's outspoken and anti-interventionist stances as being a breath of fresh air. You should have seen this place during the primary debates when Trump was tearing up Bush on Iraq and 9/11. The idea was to put America First and not the interests of foreign policy groups that make money off of unending wars in the middle east. He many times derided talk of intervention in both Syria, Afghanistan, and Iraq calling them wastes of money. Sure there are a lot of newfags that only care about the memes and BTFO the left and thats fine, but there was a huge portion of Sup Forums before the population and traffic tripled here that loved Ron Paul and the things he stood for especially on his foreign policy. This isn't just some fringe group that is picking on Trump. These are the same people believing the same things that they have for a long time and are merely holding Trump to the same standard as past presidents.

>When you get btfo so hard in the last thread you don't even bother shilling in this one
On a side note, I didn't realize how many images there were of Obama crying like a bitch nigga.

Who else is Trump going to hire? Americans?! HA!

Christian general

Jelly?

I absolutely hate the state of America. I wish I lived in some hypothetical ethnically pure state with low crime. I hate how dangerous America is and a variety of things and that is why I voted Trump. I love the nation my father and grandfather fought for and that is why I have their flag in my room above where I sleep. This just doesn't feel like the America we should be.

All of that doesn't really have any baring on the situation right now.