Nationalist

>nationalist
>needs a gun to defend himself against his own countrymen
really makes ya think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xC03hmS1Brk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

well when your nation is an EU servent then yes also name me one country that is loyal to its people ?

murricans explain yourself.

why do you fear your fellow americans so much?

Daily reminder that anytime soon we will need a license to carry this concealed weapon in Europe.

Half of them vote as often as they can to disarm me. What do you suppose they have in store for me that's so bad, they know I'd shoot them if I had the means?

We're only 46% white.

>sees flag
/thread

>troll poster
>using a fake flag

Really makes you wonder why you arent banned.

Well yeah..... niggers... duh!

McMarine is actually good.

There are some bad apples even in a majority White Nation let alone (((modern America)))?

Really isn't that hard to figure out.

le 60%

Child please

Wew, didn't know Jordan Peterson was passionate about guns.

>eusssr flag
>thinks his opinions matter

if he needs a gun to defend against his own countrymen then you can see why foreigners are absolutely unacceptable right?

stirrer

African Americans make up about 12 percent of the US population

>nationalist
nationalist = civic nationalist = NOT surrounded by countrymen

WN on the other hand = walk the line or get dealt with swiftly

those who would take my freedoms from me are no countrymen of mine

Something like this. And I live in a poor area with plenty of "disenfranchised youths".

Literally my thought from the catalog

against niggers and spics!

And 50% of the violent crime in America

shouldn't you want a shorter barrel for the home?

>European
>can't get a gun to defend himself from his "fellow countrymen"

>he's a filthy (((civil nationalist)))

>ar15
how many more people need to die before we ban these things? no one needs a semi auto unless they are a spree shooter or a manchild. bolt guns are superior for hunting and target shooting. semi auto should be banned.

Basketball Americans.

He lives in america where you can get shanked for being white. If your country has niggers and they have the same rights as humans it is manditory for you to own atleast 2 guns for each family member.

dont hate cuz your getting raped an pillaged by muslims

sounds like 777 is your unlucky number
fuck off and die
dont forget to sage

We have violent retarded nigfigs who are violent and retarded. You might trigger one enough with a look and they shoot you dead, that's how they treat each other

hmmm what a (((coincidence))) that people always call for ARs to be banned when handguns cause the most deaths per year by an order of magnitude

not an argument, faggot
ban semi auto hand guns too. niggers dont use revolvers.

hmmm i wonder what it could be

well half the country are democrats aka fascist thieves so ya bro

hey look! there's men in your country! er wait, you don't have a country. better shoot them before they stab and rape everyone. er wait, you don't have guns either.

Firstly niggers aren't my country man. Of course you wouldn't know what a country man is as you import literal animals and call them tanned Germans. Fuck you kike.

Also when you hear certain voting blocs and members of government saying you don't need a gun, it means you need a gun. Many guns if possible. We are citizens, not subjects.

And commit more than 50% of all murders.

I bet those Brits that got hacked to death on London Bridge the other day wished they could carry one.

Because while I love my nation sometimes it does stupid shitty things. It's also got an alarming number of people like you who are constantly trying to grab my guns. That's my gun, I don't know you, fuck off.

the brits are actually starting to get pissed off finally. i think they've still got a chance.

I'm glad that one can shoulder the shockwave and not go to prison. The ATF needs to be dealt with!

This is 1 German faggot who has made these threads:

he posted the police brutality one yesterday too

>niggers
>countrymen
Low energy b8

Its a basic sour grapes session. Can't change what is happening, so he feels he needs to elevate his Muslim country to feel better about his situation

The gun is not to defend against own countrymen, but to defend them and the country. You're an idiot OP, I bet you are swedish

Agreed. Shoulder that shit for days!

They fear them the same way we fear "new europeans" merkel.

Loving ones country doesn't mean you trust every last one of your fellow countrymen.

>checked
well, soon enough, he'll be converted to islam and will be required by mulah to carry an ak at all times.

knowing these feminine euros (cucked nations), he'd probably just use it on himself

>one country
you mean one state/government, right pleb?

>democrats
>countrymen

Pick one.

after europe falls, let's get the russians and chinese to invade and kill all the muslims.

>guns don't kill people, uh uh! i kill people...with guns.
youtube.com/watch?v=xC03hmS1Brk

>fellow americans
>niggers
Try again.

I THINK NIGGERS SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM THE COUNTRY THEY CAUSE DEATHS
GUNS DONT

To protect yourself from the new Europeans your ilk are so desperate to import. Not to mention the fact that ideologies are responsible for more deaths than religions (ie. Communism vs Islam)

While I'm pretty sure that ~300,000,000 people were killed in the name of islam, communism killed many in its short existence. Defend yourself from enemies wherever they are.

islam is a political ideology using "religion" as a cover story

> Criminals
> Humans

Really makes you think doesnt it ?

>needs a gun to defend himself against his own countrymen
we've been invaded

im not german :)

Simple: we have a large nigger population

>countrymen

You misspelled niggers.

hilarious when American's post this sort of thing. You know why it made such a huge story in the press? You know why it was so shocking?

because it only happens once every few years. Not everyday, like the multiple deaths from gun violence in America.

you don't have national reporting - or even international reporting - of the death in your country because they are not news-worthy. they are everyday, quotidian, boring, just background noise.

and that is why you should know your society is sick, and needs a cure.

and if they did how many of them would have been killed in the years before they lived to get to the bridge that day? how many would have been killed all over the Uk that day, and all the days before and after?

you need a gun because you live in fear. we don't fear because we are are not surrounded by guns.

easy choice.

what you call communism was a kleptocracy using ideology as a cover story.

just like Trump, except he has worked out it is easier to steal from people if they are alive and brainwashed into giving it to you rather than by killing them...

Communism is basically an ideology reeking of kleptomania in the first place and from all the descriptions of anarcho communism I've heard from anarcho communists there hasn't been one that isn't rife with contradictions, most importantly in the fact that they inevitably create some state to cling to.