Why does this bitchboy look so sickly? He looks like a weakling. He looks like asthmatic mouse. Viking my ass...

Why does this bitchboy look so sickly? He looks like a weakling. He looks like asthmatic mouse. Viking my ass. No wonder Lana doesn't want to have kids with this freak.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aPm0NKcBZcY
youtu.be/uTfNhxt-WXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Am I supposed to know who this is?

Muh Odin

Red ice radio
Odin would throw his mongoloid ass to bog

I have met him his 6'5
and he has two kids with lana
their kid's identity is kept private because Swedish child services can take their kids away because their parents are racist.

He's based af. Pretty sure they have kids as well.

>pirate flag
Oh look, its another "salty antifa from leddit bitches about some random alt-right shit no one on Sup Forums cares about" thread.

why does fucking pol shit on everyone and everything just for no good reason? red ice is a positive for our movement, but your autistic minds cant help themselves from picking on some dumb thing to scream about

>our movement
alt-right pls go, stop saying "our movement" when referring to your ecelebs and podcasts

you have no idea how many new people red ice is reaching, it's fast growing and spreading info and view points we share

the alt right is a movement because it has aims and objectives and is growing in number

what the fuck else would you call it

The alt-light is full of jews WAKE UP!!! FOOLS!!!!

Who takes care of the kids? A grandparent?

Sweden is so fucking autistic, Jesus Christ.

red ice is not alt light

Yes it is.

they talk about jews, they support white nationalism so how are they not?

i thought alt light = civic nationalism i.e anti racism

>our movement

Your movement is on r_Donald, faggot

Can someone redpill me on Red Ice?

>muh audience numbers
>muh sub count
>muh follower count
>muh impressions
>muh retweets
>muh like count
Is still nothing compared to the mainstream media, leftist education regime, and political messaging. None of you exist except on the internet: Literally a """movement""" to drive a niche media sales model. Millennials can only think in terms of social media, and have no realistic concept of actual political movements. You think consuming media = "a movement", because you're all hyperconsumers. If you want to be radical, try de-programming yourself of those behaviors. That would be a start.
>inb4 you can't
Not holding my breath.

Red Ice is awesome, only shills would say otherwise.

when did I once say I was an alt light redditor?

you seriously think red ice is reddit style alt light?

dumb fuck you don't even know what you are talking about

Agreed.
youtube.com/watch?v=aPm0NKcBZcY

Following your fag ass ecelebs days it all. Obviously another fucking larper

Their kids are in USA, i think Lana's mother helps them takes care of the kids.
They keep their family very secretive so i dont have the full info.

And it's not just Sweden the entire Scandinavian child protective services countries are fucked.
parents dont have a right to their children and in Sweden and Norway children can actually sue their parents.

you should do some googling on Norwegian child protective service, they literally kidnap children and break families for stupid reason.

why are you an all or nothing faggot? They are doing something, unlike you who is probably doing nothing but moaning on Sup Forums finding pedantic flaws like a retard.

see pic related and you won't be in the dark as to why more and more people online and in real life are sharing our views

stop assuming things you boring faggot

WAKE UP , ALL THESE SHILLS ARE LIVING GREAT TIME WITH YOUR DONATIONS ,THEY ARE SELLING YOUR USER DATA TO GOVERMENT AGENCIES , THEY DON'T HAVE A REAL INTEREST IN A WHITE ETHNOSTATE , THEY JUST WANT MONEY FROM (YOU).

>an all or nothing faggot
Was the best angle you could come up with? Let me flip the chessboard and play a few moves against myself, just to give you an idea of what your other options were:
>Yes, you're right, millennials and even some genXers are too caught up in the online media sphere, and it gives a distorted perspective, but I'm not trying to argue that these media figures are themselves a movement; that would be absurd. THey're just mouthpieces for a set if ideas and sentiments that could use some streamlining and focus, but they're still an indispensible aspect of any actual movement. I'd personally like to see them move more into the realm of actual activism beyond the pathetic TRS "pool party" model that really facilitates nothing more than fanboy culture and alcoholism
That would have been an interesting reply. See you have to strategically surrender some ground when met with the kind of criticism I posted, not just flail at complete denial. It's more subversive to take on a tone of conceding some, but not all of your position. its more likely to prompt me to do that same. just a pro-tip, hope it helps. Also, stop calling yourself alt-right like that brand is a politically identity; most of them are political sheepdogs meant to keep your from fully radicalizing.

give me an example of what you are doing since you know so much?

Fuck off shill faggot, Henrik drops major redpills every single day.

Everyone should go to their website and see if they can find an podcast that interests them

>dox yourself
I'll give you some ideas of what YOU could be doing instead of WATCHING YOUTUBE and pretending you're part of a "movement":
>networking with other WNs/NS/Fascists to create re-colonization communities on undeveloped land
>infiltrating and taking over the environmentalism and organic farming markets
>creating alternative financial networks for no-interest loans to others of your kin (like the Jews have done for centuries) for small businesses, university, getting married younger, etc
Orania and the Idaho Citadel are great examples of working along these lines. It doesn't require a ton of fanfare, isn't just "getting the message out" (which should strike as a pretty lazy rationalization for why these faggots are just making media, holding conferences for shekels, and having drinking parties). Be creative, start thinking outside the box. Stop being TRSIDF for your eceleb cancer. Start networking, start radicalizing YOURSELF.

I don't know how people missed that weev is a kike.

>Beady jew eyes
>Curly jew hair
>Jew nose
>Surname (((Auernheimer)))
>Has celiac disease which is common among ashkenazi jews

The voice and neurotic laughter alone is a dead giveaway.

that's all very well but I don't see why you are shitting on those who are making videos, they are still good for getting people introduced to new ideas

you need starter packs, and you need your ideas to reach as many new people as possible, running off to small community in the middle of nowhere and think you are doing much more good than youtubers reaching millions of people is silly

low test is in the swedish genes

JOIN THE PARTY GOY , SURE YOU WILL IMPRESS LAUREN AND SHE WILL BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND

>I don't see why you are shitting on those who are making videos
Well, actually, I'm shitting on you and their fanbase specifically. I don't have as much of a problem with Red Ice as with most of the others. I think Red Ice is actually pretty OK as far as alt-right media goes. The alt-right in general, and those that are "part of that zeigeist" are objectively useful idiots, looking the other way while more and more alt-right ecelebs turn out to be playing sheepdogs, going off in bizarro ideological directions just to stay topical and kep their headlines, or running massive e-begging operations while promoting shit like MGTOW and race-mixing, alcoholism and "white sharia", while not actually starting any projects in the real world that fundamentally shift or challenge the centers of power around them.
>you need your ideas to reach as many new people as possible
Notice how all their fans wind up indoctrinated with same obsessive focus on "quantity over quality" and become radicalized to do little more than "help get the message out" by shilling for their ecelebs. All the while "getting the message out" is part of some syllogism whose conclusion is a big fat "???", like "if I just get the message out, and wake up enoug people, somebody somewhere will do something meaningful at some point, not sure what but here's hoping". "Getting the message out" is its own industry; notice how their message changes in search of profit and a wider audience. It's not like it hasn't been done before -- even Hitler wrote about it.

He's on the computer every moment he's not sleeping.

>reaching millions
Reaching millions of people who won't react to mere media, because the vast majority of people actually react to power and action, not words and images.

youtu.be/uTfNhxt-WXw

MAGAKEKS WAKE UP

HEY I WRITED M A G A C U C K S WTF