Can I have the Sup Forums must read list?

Can I have the Sup Forums must read list?

Other urls found in this thread:

thinkingasleverage.wordpress.com/book-lists/mortimer-adlers-reading-list/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A study in scarlet is redpilled on Mormons

Here ya go.

The Holy Bible

miguel serrano is a must read for anyone who is on the side opposite the jew

Pretty much everything by Thomas Sowell.

>Lolita
Isn't that about a pedophile?

go ask /lit/

This and mein kampf will get you a long way

Also for non serious reading Horus Heresy WH40k is quite the thing

>the protagonist and unreliable narrator—a middle-aged literature professor called Humbert Humbert—is obsessed with the 12-year-old Dolores Haze, with whom he becomes sexually involved after he becomes her stepfather

This book is sinful it should be banned

I read the first 10 volumes when I was younger
Tgo recommned it too, I dont read scifi anymore though
If thats your thing the Space Marine Battles series was cool too, especially Helsreach

some of you fuckers better be saving this shit in a "books" folder

blood meridian by cormac mccarthy

Opinions on pic related? Ordered it a few days ago after rewatching Zulu for the 100th time

space marines? like warhammer? do you have any suggestions? that's the only real fiction i know of that i would be willing to read (aside from the silmarillion)

no worries

Trash.

you already had one you dont count

Don't argue on the JQ without reading
>The Culture of Critique
>Protocols of the Elders of Zion
>Mein Kampf
>The Turner Diaries

200 Years Together is a start, it deals with Jewish-Russo history.

Also if you want a basic education in political science.

The Rational Male is also a good read

Imo you should first read reactionary literature before reading any of the liberals.

Warhammer in general has gone to shit in the last years, especially warhammer fantasy
GW has gone full turbokike

Good authors/series
Graham Mc neil
aaron dembski bowden
Ghaunts ghosts
Space Marine Battles

Maybe head over to /tg/

Another good sicifi series was Republic commando by karen traviss
Havent touched any non fiction book in years though, besides starship troopers

You were faster you nigger

Mate...

A Confederacy of Dunces:
I suspect that beneath your offensively and vulgarly effeminate façade there may be a soul of sorts. Have you read widely in Boethius?"
"Who? Oh, heavens no. I never even read newspapers."
"Then you must begin a reading program immediately so that you may understand the crises of our age," Ignatius said solemnly. "Begin with the late Romans, including Boethius, of course. Then you should dip rather extensively into early Medieval. You may skip the Renaissance and the Enlightenment. That is mostly dangerous propaganda. Now that I think of it, you had better skip the Romantics and the Victorians, too. For the contemporary period, you should study some selected comic books."
"You're fantastic."
"I recommend Batman especially, for he tends to transcend the abysmal society in which he's found himself. His morality is rather rigid, also. I rather respect Batman.”
― John Kennedy Toole, A Confederacy of Dunces

i would also recommend reading at least a bit of Nietzsche (dont know if it was in any of the past infos)
Thus Spoke Zarathustra, The Will to Power, Beyond Good and Evil
(those are the only ones i'm familiar with. they're apolitical but a lot of authors like serrano and evola like to reference him sometimes)

this is just a compilation of some others

>The Lightning and the Sun
Read it. Probably the most radical woman.

Im out

That should be read by all Evolafags before they touch any of his books.

>Chomsky god tier
whew lad...

He's shit but why are you posting with this flag?

The core should be the western canon of great books. thinkingasleverage.wordpress.com/book-lists/mortimer-adlers-reading-list/

this one (i believe) was considered to be "himmler's bible" or something like that. i guess like how james mattis likes to carry around a copy of marcus aurelius' meditations

mega:#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

Conan stories are good, Howard was redpilled

an entire high level anarchocapitalism book titled "the privatization of roads and highways" like it's the final boss of ancap or something and hardcore ancaps will drudge through this in order to simply be able to efficiently argue with shitposters
this is so funny to me. probably because of memes

he might be one of the very few unironically based blacks.

>Sup Forums
>Lolita
fucking kek

I was even more surprised when I saw what Sup Forums had.

this is somewhat relevant since it's too long and book like for the average lurker to read

Everyone should read 'The Explorer' poem, its something every man should strive for.