GET IN HERE EVERYONE AM I FUCKING DREAMING?!!?!??!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT IS WESTERN SOCIETY FINALLY WAKING UP?!?!?!??!!??!!?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d6fE8vvfrqs
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/13698240701835425?journalCode=fciv20&
youtube.com/watch?v=QYrtkZ7aVpQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A bunch of 4 chan trolls with botted accounts is not indicative of western society

the only reason this is getting so much negative attention is because alt-right neo-nazi trolls raided the video en masse and downvoted it and left racist, islamophobic, and anti-semetic remarks in the comments

This

this

i was the first one to post this video on this forum you dumb niggers. the dislike bar was even bigger before then, believe it or not. now fuck off to where you came from.

Unfortunatly, no, I don't think so. Many normies still love islam

No and no.

>on this forum

shill

Its not bots.
Postmodernism is just objectively regressive and we can see it

at one point it had 360k dislikes, not it's at 350k

(((they)))'re working overtime deleting them

Generation Zyklon is woke. One of these days they'll be throwing millenials out of helicopters for being such faggots.

Keep dreaming jew

Im doing my part!

Stop my penis can only get so erect

Amy Schumer pls go

If you think it's redpilled now you should have seen it yesterday.... or... earlier today... or... a couple hours ago....
Basically Youtube has been deleting comments at efficient rates that exceed even the great Auschwitz camp and yet more comments keep coming.

They can't keep us silent.

>that monobrow
>middle eastern women

Funny how mondialist comments are always under a meme flag now...

No. The West is toast, they won't resist until their own family members are rapedand killed and by then it's well over

Your flag is the biggest meme of all.

Thats what happens when actual flags are done away with to any extent

People are tired of having their society polluted by animals, it's not surprising that having this blatant propaganda stuffed down your throat is fucking annoying when you know that there is a problem.

I live in a smaller town of around 30k residents, and literally half of the people I see in public are niggers and arabs who occupy all the large apartment complexes and the refugee center in town, courtesy of the state. People are sick off it.

No because at least half of those neg votes are stormfront/pol raids.

>>kike detected

>>kike detected

Its not bots. Google would have found them by now this has been going on awhile.

Spooky

>2
Im saying be way of drinking your own kool aid

Banter.

>youtube propaganda video has more dislikes than likes

yes OP, white people are saved

>>kike detected

Nice try jew!!!

Our work is beautiful, Sup Forums.

These propaganda videos are raided by each tendencies, so in the end it reflects more or less the reality.

Either it's the reality or an echo chamber effect from Sup Forums/redshit/infowars

I made a video parodying it and big shock it was taken down.

Where are you from man? Don't hide behind these flags.

Bait and memes aside. This is probably what YouTube's leftist employees will assume.
It isn't the first time they post retarded political left-leaning videos and they've got the same response everytime, yet they persist.

>SEETHING
Sup Forums living in your tiny heads RENT FREE

Put it on Vid.me and Minds.com

TODAY MY FELLOW SHITPOSTERS WE WILL DESTROY YOUTUBE'S GARBAGE KEEP THE PRESSURE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHADILAY MY DUDES!!!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=d6fE8vvfrqs

oy vey

Eh I would but it won't get much attention, I've learned the formula to not get content striked, I'm going to make a backup account too if it gets terminated.

when you realize it was funnded by soros, the goblin jew king

Really? I didn't know about it till just now. I better go down vote it quick!

I want this cunt to die. I hope she gets molested to death and bleeds to death screaming whilst implaled upon a cock.

They'll claim it's only bigoted islamaphobic nazis

This is a bait.
They created a crsis by bringing tons of economic migrants and now they direct the fire towards them, they know the europeans hate them.
There will be a civil war soon and the open society we live in right now will become a closed one.
See the bigger picture guys... The really enemy is the government and their (((owners))).

>>implying it doesn't go higher than him

THIS IS THE GREAT MEME WAR OF YOUTUBE COME FELLOW SHITPOSTERS AND TOGETHER WE SHALL DESTROY JEWTUBE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy fucking shill alert

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

She is hot.

I wouldn't mind a refugee like this.

its the 18 year old lads I don't want coming in.
The fuckers who have already had the "lets kill the white christian west" brainwashing.

But hot arabian qts is fine in my book.

of course they are raided this is an official operation by the CIA/Globalist front organization "International Rescue Committee"... an organization pushed by Einstein and created by groups founded by Marxist Jews like Jay Lovestone. This group is now run by Soros's butt buddy and Davos darling / Marxist and Globalist Jew Labour politician David Miliband. Soros himself donated 500 million to the group.

This video is propaganda for the infuriating weaponization of refugees/migrants:

tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/13698240701835425?journalCode=fciv20&

Jewtube can't beat us all though... countries like Japan and South Korea won't fall to the old Kalergi plan even though they were targeted.

>She is hot

Retard that's the point, it's a propaganda video meant to make you think all the refugees are hot.

Reality is 90% of them are ugly violent men.

>Sup Forums is now suddenly 1 million people
Kool.

A bunch of globalist kikes with booted facebook accounts are not indicative of western society. What a tard you are, Shlomo.

YES THE DISLIKES ARE INCREASING OUR GOAL TO WIN THIS GREAT MEME WAR OF YOUTUBE IS TO GET 1 MILLION DISLIKES WE CAN DO IT FELLOW SHITPOSTERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bumpity bump bump

Some of those comments were gold. Tons of Hitler's asking if we missed them and a great joke what's the separates humans and animals? The Mediterranean. Way better content then pol. Couldn't have been pol bots because their banters was better and more varied. The normies are revolting.

BUMP
U
M
P

How is it retarded when I acknowledge that I DONT WANT UGLY VIOLENT MEN, and only hot kawaii arabian qt3.14s?

Whether its propaganda or not (obviously it is) I'm not stupid enough to fall for it.

She is hot, at least in that pic. But I have a fetish for lightly tanned brunette girls.

Esp Jap girls. But I'd fuck anything brunette and petite and tanned.

Arabs and Jews are 90% the same thing. Once the Saxon begins to hate he's not going to stop hating any time soon.

Irony

YES IT IS INCREASING IT IS HAPPENING

>Youtube
> Western society.

Youtube's political community is but an Island in a sea of mindless people my friend.

If it's a propaganda war they want then it's what they'll get. We really need to start protesting these fuckers EG: Propaganda, leaks etc.

youtube connected the dots for us

Deep State < CIA < International Rescue Committee > Miliband (Labour Jew Marxist Globalist) > Soros (Jewish Marxist globalist)

Just look at the IRC history it's a CIA front organization like Air America from the Cold War

Migrants are being weaponized they are trying to attack nationalists and European countries' sovereignty

10/10 in bongland I guess

The average mexican immigrant looks like that

>Comments full of Sieg Heil, Hitler did nothing wrong, Prase KEK
>not Sup Forums/reddit trolls
uhm

JIDF detected

Everytime a video like this is posted here it gets more likes than dislikes. Its just Sup Forumsacks botting.

when the theme refugees came up in my class 70% pretty much said they were against it, so i think the majority is afraigt of getting called a right wing nationalist.

I mean more dislikes than likes

Even Pewdiepies viewers became woke because of him, Nationalism is the future.

Yes but arabs don't own shit, as for jews...

They probably delete them by batches every hour or couple of hours. When the hipster faggots wake up in San Francisco then the deletions will get more frequent.

Yeah I'd fuck mexican virgins.

She is not 10/10, more like 5/10 - I've only seen two pics, and second pic lowered her in my regards.

pic related - what I ultimately prefer

Most normies don't want rapefugees.

They have potential of getting red pilled

wait a minute Hans, America isn't doing this.

When it's actually true that America is doing something, congress actually looks into it.

Like when Soros was using US tax dollars to Jew up that Eastern-Euro country. Congressional investigation.

this is going to be like kony, except that theres going to be alot of kony's this time who will get thrown under the bus, send them all to best korea

sure it is
The comments are all Sup Forums bots too?

Paid for by Soros

Go to 11:03
youtube.com/watch?v=QYrtkZ7aVpQ

How much do you think truly turned to nationalism and how much are 50 Million young people in around 80 countries.

If each and everyone of them becomes a nationalist and there are no double accounts that 625,000 nationalist more per country, seems a lot but it's actually ridiculously small. Especially because in reality it's more like a hundredth of that are interested in politics and are nationalits.

It's a free public opinion poll for google, nothing forces them to keep the appearances, if they wanted to they would simply disable the comments and ratings.

Not to mention that many of you morons comment below the video, and your internet provider, being in direct cooperation with goverment, puts you into 'anti-migrant-sentiment' category. Don't be surprised when SWAT wedges your door at 5am 10 years from now

Nah I'd say a lot of the anti-rapefugee comments are Sup Forumsacks and a few are normies starting to wake up the rest are then leftist autists screaming "muh racism"

Just take all the females under 30
I'm perfectly fine with accepting their breedstock but the males can all fuck off and go fight their own battles

sorry sweetie, try again

This shows that this is a tough fight but we will strive for 1 million dislikes KEK WILLS IT!!!!!!!!!!!

>i like being wrong, it makes me special XD

At the very least they are becoming redpilled.
The right are the most popular on Youtube, and the MSM are getting BTFO at every turn.

Hello Amy Schumer

HOLY FUCK ITS A POST IN ALL CAPS WITH A RANDOM SCREENSHOT - I SHOULD READ THE WHOLE THREAD TO FIGURE OUT WTF OP IS ON ABOUT

Just wtf do they teach you kids today anyways? You aren't even literate enough to communicate a point. You act like your phone-internet connection is a teddy bear and imagine it can empathize enough to understand you and respond. This is what you substitute for human company until you can't even spell your own language unless its in text-message abbreviations.