youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-thursday-1796317603
google.com/search?q=how many Black people voted for Trump
youtu.be/qjTvpdp5sVA
youtube.com/watch?v=zSYDbpOuYUE
newsmax.com/Politics/trump-administration-unveil-border-wall/2017/06/16/id/796471/
amren.com/news/2017/05/anti-trump-hate-map/
youtube.com/watch?v=XkgA2rUAY-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Christian thread general

Defend this.

Awoo!

>She will NEVER look at me like this.

;_;

SCHEDULE TODAY

THURSDAY SCHEDULE

Subject: DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR THURSDAY, JUNE 22, 2017

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-thursday-1796317603

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will participate in the American Leadership in Emerging Technology event. In the afternoon, the President will meet with the International Olympic Committee. In the evening, the President and First Lady will host the Congressional Picnic.

11:00AM THE PRESIDENT will participate in the American Leadership in Emerging Technology Event

3:00PM THE PRESIDENT will meet with the International Olympic Committee

7:15PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY host the Congressional Picnic

>Briefing Schedule

1:00PM Press Gaggle with Principal Deputy Press Secretary Sarah Sanders

Do we know how many Black people voted for Trump?

No other general was allowed to advertise here, stop it.

If you can't find followers, blame yourself.

so, if we want to have a shill-free /ptg/ time, you have to filter all the non-geo flags now?

>tax on the wealthy is good
No it's not, they just end up moving all of thier money off shore. A flat tax would be fair and would close all loopholes for the wealthy.

Will the Obamacare Senate plan include a bunch of tax cuts for rich fucks that will totally kill all the positive news Republicans had had this week?

No because the leaves use their geotag most of the time

>Nigger sneak attack
Wow, surprising. That never happens.

Polling, yes.

google.com/search?q=how many Black people voted for Trump

He's right. Poor people make poor decisions.

How many more of these do you have?

Generally you are safe just filtering kekistan, republican, and democrat right now. Just add the user ID of the leaf and other problem causers.

Far more than have ever voted for a Republican before.

WALL WHEN?

Fox news is making sure to show the girls behind Trump.

The GOP plan could create a literal utopia and the media would still complain how it is killing poor Trump voters despite them being affected the least.

Is that really true? I could see him matching Dubya, and doing better than McCain and Romney, but did he really beat Bush Sr. and Reagan?

I want to protect this smile.

No one cares about your class warfare rhetoric dude.

youtu.be/qjTvpdp5sVA

SPACE CORPS CONFIRMED

SPACE MARINES IS NOW REAL

They would be smart to for the sake of ratings.

We keep talking about all branches of Christianity reunifying but there's something more interesting I have to know. When will the branches of Islam reunify? Would that solve 80% of the Middle East's problems besides being Muslims and oh Israel existing?

I know my spic co-worker voted Trump and is now called a race traitor by his family.

I'll never know how that feels, but I commend him.

Yes he did. Far less people around back then than now.

You have to count the millions who chose to sit out as well.

Trump will never win the black vote, but the capacity for growth definitely exists and isn't small. Eisenhower swung blacks by nearly 20%.

That isn't true, he did rather well considering.

>poor people
>good with money

Name their band.

Trump made them famous overnight

youtube.com/watch?v=zSYDbpOuYUE

>Eisenhower swung blacks by nearly 20%.
That is because he is indisputably the best president of the post-WW2 era. He was fucking magnificent.

Donald & the Trumpettes

Like 12% of black males and a dismal 3% of black females.

The House bill wasn't that bad, but included a bunch of tax cuts for rich fucks for no reason than paying back campaign contributions. If they cared about a balanced budget, they cut spending and keep the taxes on the wealthy.

You don't actually still believe that Reaganomics bullshit do you?

Earlier in the program they talked about how the whole nation was watching Trump and the cuties behind him, especially blond with MAGA hat.

QTpi and the MAGA-ettes

but didn't black turnout fall?

>campaign contributions.
LMAO what are you talking about?

Really makes me think

>No Wall
>No special prosecutor
>No new healthcare
>Random wars with Syria
>Amnesty for Dreamers

Why is Trump such a failure?

>tfw no Trump paramilitary group to patrol the streets of leftist vulgarity and other such unruly public riffraff

>Miami-Dade county
A fucking pox on my state

>less than Obama

imagine my shock

floridaniggers.webm

I did.

Veteran, Pennsylvania resident, middle class, and 1st time Republican voter.

not enough pandering

"I hope they keep Nancy Pelosi for another decade"

brutal

That is the combined effect of the BLM/black pandering dumbassery, vehement Christianity, and actually wanting to stem illegal immigration and general lawbreaking.

finally a job for Jeb

Yes it is. He got 10% of the black vote. That's the same percentage Reagan got, but we have a much larger electorate now.

>No Wall
Wrong

newsmax.com/Politics/trump-administration-unveil-border-wall/2017/06/16/id/796471/

>No new healthcare
Senate is voting on it this week

>Random wars with Syria
A war Obama got us in that Trump is cleaning up,

>Amnesty for Dreamers
Pic related

Isn't it funny how your shilling relies on blatant lying?

It requires no defense

I'm sorry, I thought you said far fewer. I entirely misread. yes, Trump is pulling much better numbers than any republican in recent history.

black females are a tough nut to crack. they either collect welfare or work for big government. they don't want smaller government etc.

It's like saying that you don't want manlets in charge of an NBA team

Rich guys pay for the campaigns of politicians so they get things in return. Is this really a new concept to you? A flat tax would be good, but in the absence of that all the gop has to do is literally nothing and leave the Obamacare taxes on the top 400 families in place. Keep revenue high and then cut spending. Balance the budget.

Explain?

No. Vote is secret, you can only estimate and that's a hard proposition for such a small sample size (too small a proportion, to concentrated in certain areas)

Fucking kek, that was everyone's reaction here when more news was breaking about that. We all want Pelosi to stay for as long as possible.

A few more.

Here is a nifty site that maps attacks on Trump supporters:
amren.com/news/2017/05/anti-trump-hate-map/

lol wasn't he btfo in disgrace by his own party?

according to youtube api they've deleted over 20k comments and removed over 250k downvotes, adding in bulk over 100k likes, bulk meaning 100k likes between 2 queries of the api every 5 minutes which looks very odd to me! note we cant do views the same way as they get added in bulk, but they provide us with the tools to see their lies in broad daylight.

and still through their blatant shilling for the invading, unprovoked, christian killing side - the comments remain the same; keep mudslimes out. pretty sure we've won

Which county? Also

> in the internet nobody knows you're a dog.jpg

>Rich guys pay for the campaigns of politicians so they get things in return. Is this really a new concept to you?
Are you retarded? Trump didn't have corporate donations except the MyPillow guy and some small bank, the average donation size was ~$70. Did you even pay attention to the election? That was a major selling point of his campaign.

You talk like they have actual opinions. They're the dumbest voting bracket.

I suppose you are correct that we can not know the exact number but exit polling showed the most open black support of a republican in recent times. There are lots of black voters who are tired of getting priced and supplied out of the labor market.

Jobs they did were taken by hispanics, black neighborhoods are often becoming more hispanic, and their wages are depressed because of the large hispanic population.

>Niggers rush in as soon as the white guy starts winning
Typical

My sister would have voted for him, but she knew the DNC would have found a way to find out who voted for who in her part of Texas.

I hope that she can safely leave the plantation someday.

Can you make a pic showing the evidence of their tampering? Would be a great redpill for normies

This is the kind of hard data proof we need user, now prepare (or ask someone to prepare) an infographic and spread it high and wide

>who are the Mercers, Sheldon Adelson
>who was Flip Saunders, Larry Brown, the Van Gundys

UNLESS...

They replace her with Maxine Waters.

Northampton.

I was one of the only two black, Trump supporters there.

We've had this conversation before.

>All that tampering
>Still get blown the fuck out
How to lose an infowar with this one simple trick!

That would be an endless pile of hilarity.

>wanting people who demonstrably know how money works to be in charge of the money

how is this anything but logical?

Wasn't her hat not even MAGA? I heard it was a bitcoin hat.

Trump isn't the topic anyway. He's not involved in writing the healthcare bills. He clearly only found out what was in the House bill after the fact. He's still acting like it's a business environment and Congress will actually follow his instructions because he has the top office.

You're not kidding, Sup Forums goes on and on about Blacks and Asians all day, but even in CA, there's only one race actually overthrowing the others.

Personally speaking, here in LA I was hearing blacks saying Obama was a corporate puppet years and doing nothing for them years before Trump.

they know for a fact who pays for their 8 kids. they may have an iq of 60 but they know very basic ideas. the smarter ones that have jobs usually work for the government. once you get hired it's very difficult for you to be fired etc. they don't want to lose those easy jobs that pay 48k a year.

now the very smart ones work for bigger corporations or are self employed. black women with an iq of 110 above are the only ones with a possibility of voting for trump.

the rest want welfare and or easy jobs.

>cover their faces and attack when nobody's looking
>hug when he has the smallest semblance of a fight

Lowest test of this decade. Holy fuck what a coward.

>thinking the rich want tax cuts when they can easily dodge them but their competitors can't
Also if you factor in the removal of loopholes and deductions, the net rate reduction for "the rich" is almost nonexistent.

There's a reason companies like Amazon and Google shill so hard against Trump's tax cuts, their current effective tax rate is way lower than 15%. Without the loopholes and a 15% rate, they'd be paying more.

ss of the info, i want to believe

UGH I GOTTA PEE SO BAD

I'm telling you, it is the absolute best case scenario that a civil war brews by her staying in power. The we want them to infight and a lot of pressure would be relieved if they get some people in power that they want, or at least a change of faces.

Ideally no one changes spots and they get btfo in 2018, then dem civil war.

They weren't the only ones.

God i hate the DNC. I lived in texas for years by the way. i'm not black, but i know blacks have to be careful about telling anyone else who the voted for. People will freak the fuck out and attack them in some cases.

I'd rather just skip to the actual civil war desu senpai.

yeah it was this

GET OFF THE PLANTATION BLACK MAN
youtube.com/watch?v=XkgA2rUAY-o

That's hilarious.