>"I told you no alcohol during Ramadan."

Truly, migrants have brought cultural enrichment to Europe:

youtu.be/KTiaefVU7OA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=don't have to live like a refugee
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I told you no Alcohol during Ramadan

Piece of shit Muslim
Where does he think he is?. Go back to your country Camel rider piece of shit.

nice try
the guy is a stupid youtube comedian

France breaks my heart

He might aswell be in his own country knowing France

The only thing comedic here is the sorry cucked state of Europe.

he's right though, this was recorded in 2015 and was a sketch by yacine hasnaoui.

pretty telling we all fell for OP's shariablue bait and discredit thread cause it wouldn't at all be surprising if this did actually happen.

It's a comedian called Yacine Hasnaoui, the video is from 2015. Fuck off with your fake news.

That's just a fucking Larper and knows that the cucks at the store wont do shit.

don't forget to sage

It's almost like our cultures are incompatible...

>1 post by this ID
neck yourself

It must be shitskin humour because i don't feel the fun

makes it even worse though when you go and watch his videos

>speaking Arabic to most members of the public
>mocks old native French people or Belgians wherever the fuck he is

filthy

>if we import these people who say they're syrian refugees but are actually from all over the middle east, places we've fucked up for many decades, they'll be peaceful and democratic and abandon their deeply held religious beliefs for a failing cheeseburger circus culture

Do you have brain damage? Serious question.

If this had actually happened, it might have spurred the French into doing something.. all they care about is their wine

link?

Wow
This cunt must be the funniest comedian ever

Its true they are quite passive.. But thats one of the things i love about them. fuck they had such a peaceful way of life.. I hate whats happening to them

Pretty much. Look at this facebook page comments, only mudslimes find his shit to be funny.

Me too , what a beautiful place it once was.

It's too close to the actual mudslime shimpout to be qualified as "humour". Honestly I have little trouble believing this shit is genuine, I've seen those creatures throwing tantrum for less than that...

I'd torch that guy on the spot. With alcohol.

He even managed to offend me by acting like alcohol is okay when it's not ramadan. He sounds like one of those shitty muslims that just uses his religion to whine but doesn't actually get it, and probably drinks alcohol the rest of the time. The same kind that talk about remaining virgin until mariage but are okay to rape white girls. Like 99% of muslims in France really.

Also reminder that Ramadan is supposed to compensate for the fact that you don't give to charity. Any muslim following ramadan is a jew in disguise that refuses to help the poor. The few that do only give to poor muslims.

We should torch them all.

il est un comedien espece de cretin , lis le fil .

>yacine hasnaoui

Well yeah, a muslim.

>franch

Being a comedian doesn't magically protect you from the consequences of your actions. You can't just do anything because it's "humor". Especially when you use "humor" as a pretext to do anything you want while shielding yourself from responsibility. What's done is done.

It's always that exact same tactic used to ridicule whites, European culture and history, and Christianism, it's all "humor", so it's okay it's not like it's racist or anything. Meanwhile, try a joke about Muhammad, and you'll get shot.

Guess what: I'm a comedian too, I set muslims on fire and it's really funny.

That's a nice PEPE and it will come handy very often and soon.

Impplying smashing alchol bottles is a bad thing.

Typical filthy lying stinking pol. Always talk about ending degeneracy, and then complain when someone tries to end the degeneracy of filthy disgusting alcoholic drinks, If a guy doing a roman salute did this in the name of ending dgeneracy you'd be heiling along with him, wouldn't you, you disgusting lying hypocritical Zio dogs.

Face it, the only reason you "white nationalists" and "fascists" hate this action is because the guy's a Muslim. Basically you don't judge actions on your ideology, your only idoelogy is white people can do no wrong, and everything a Muslim does is wrong.

You don't; give a fuck about ending dgeneracy you pencil necked, needle dicked cocoraches. This is why even when you copletely destroy Arab countries and humiliate the Arab people, we still go to other countries, have strong families, strong and stable communities and don't fall for the dgeneracy FILTH that you apes do. No wonder you always chimp out over Islamic culture, it's not because of hatred, it's because it's jealousy.

>You can smash the French people with turcks of peace, you can kill their children and they will still love you
>But touch their wine, and they will boil you like dirty swine

I remember pretty well those french comedians who went to barbes and started screaming :" quitte la france bougnoles " its just racial banter m8 , nothing wrong in it

>trips predicting next can of peace

You mudslimes have bigger issues than alcohol, see pic related.

youtube.com/results?search_query=don't have to live like a refugee

This* I was just debating how Muslim will dictate to the west within 50year ...

I guess I was wrong 5~ Minutes
Praize Kek check my h8te

>muslim smashing french wine bottles
I am in shock in awe. I thought France would rally to war if this would ever happen.

Degeneracy isnt related to alcohol, if anything it is more related to the poppy that you sand "people" seem so fond of

>cocoraches

Alcohol is only degenerate in excess. Distilling and brewing are inherently white activities.

>the degeneracy of filthy disgusting alcoholic drinks
How old are you, 12 ? nothing wrong with a good glass of wine, chill the fuck out, nobody likes an uptight prick.

>it's not because of hatred, it's because it's jealousy

Jealousy is protecting what's yours. So yes, it's jealousy. We don't envy Islamic culture, you don't see whites migrating to Sandnigland. But you do see the whole fucking world coming to Europe. Ask yourself the right questions.

Meanwhile, there's nothing wrong with wine, especially wine. It's part of our culture. The degeneracy comes from people drinking too much, being irresponsible, and holding others responsible for their bullshit. It all boils down to responsibility. You can't hold your drink, that's your problem.

No one on Sup Forums will ever criticize responsible adults enjoying a glass of wine. Kys.

> Pol is one person
You really rock that flag.

Nothing wrong with a nice dose of heroin either amirite?

France is so far gone

>Distilling and brewing are inherently white activities.
LOL:Brewing has taken place since around the 6th millennium BC, and archaeological evidence suggests emerging civilizations including ancient Egypt and Mesopotamia brewed beer

>cocoraches
you made me kek but you are still dirty gogoat fucker :^)

I'd like to say I feel sorry for the French people but I don't. Their revolution was collectivist, their mentality is rotten, older generations refused to learn some english because MUH FRENCH HERITAGE (I live in a tourist town, spoke English with darkest nigs from subsaharan africa without major problems, good luck doing that with the french) but have no problem voting for Macaroni who gave his first speech with fucking EU anthem instead of french, they chose a legal system that operates on the principle of everything being regulated by a specific law (even things that don't even exist ATM)...

to be fair, he already told them that there wasn't suppose to be alcohol during Ramadan

nice try
he's actually just a piece of shit muslim

Another guy in France got stabbed by a Muslim right outside a store for buying beer on Ramadan.

If I was there I would find the nearest bottle of vodka, glug it, then beat the fuck out of that sand niggers faggot ass

>There is archaeological evidence to suggest that the Celts first cultivated the grape vine, Vitis vinifera, in Gaul. Grape pips have been found throughout France, pre-dating Greek and Roman cultural influences, with some examples found near Lake Geneva being over 12,000 years old.

We've been making and drinking wine for more than 12,000 years, Muhammad. It's part of our culture and is the nectar of the Gods. Now back to the desert with you.

There is nothing degenerate about a good bottle of red wine