Asian women don't know how to love their husbands. It's in their culture

>Asian women don't know how to love their husbands. It's in their culture

Is this true? Source: eurasian tiger

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Adrian
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hate Asians but i am glad that their ugliness is attracting retarded white pigs and creating an inferior new race so that us true Aryans can rule the world again

I'm China, the smartphones come with this app preinstalled that makes chinks look more attractive in their photos. That's how ugly Chinks are.

No joke. Been to China.

The after pic doesnt even look asiatic it could be photoshopped right into a catherine the great portrait and none would be the wiser ffs

>eurasian tiger
ahahahahahahahahaahah
that guy is retarded because hes a retard, not because hes a hapa like he claims.
why bring this shit here?

>Asian women don't know how to love their husbands
>It's in their culture
Don't you dare place the blame on yaoi hentai and eroge.

EurasianTiger spreads a good message, but his whole thing against white people is what bothers me. He just sounds really butthurt and thinks every pro-white person wants a asian gf. Also because he thinks AMWF is fine, but not WMAF I can't support him. Both are equally horrible.

are you blind?

>inferior

>preinstalled that makes chinks look more attractive in their photos
but that's also in the west. have you ever seen a selfie with a flower halo or a dog face? those are the 'beautiful' filter in a sneaky disguise

>hapa female

elliot rodger says hi

what an ugly animal no where near as beautiful as an Aryan women(i am not talking about white fags)

Asian women are like Slav women, they try much harder and behave themselves much better with a Western husband. Both do shit all over their own men tho

I work closely with an Asian guy my age. He hangs out with Asians exclusively. The world of Asian socialization is weird as fuck. It's like everyone is autistic as fuck and can't communicate properly.

>superior

He wants while males chained up and forced to watch as microdicked chinks impregnate all blonde nordic women. That's his entire mission in life.

I actually know two chicks that are riced, one is white South American, another European.

it's true don't cone here white man

>fake photoshopped social media images
Kys
white women: no sex, obese, loose pussy from taking BBC, disgusting spider veins, take all your money

>yada yada yada

It's called golddigger.

Probably.

>china
I wonder who this could be...

if u wanted more pics all u had to do was ask

wat?

Yes im gonna beat my eye dog for innaccurate portrayal of her figure

Women don't feel "love" like men do. In fact, men feels a much stronger kind of love. Women are more cold and calculating by nature.

Having recently returned from Japan.

I can assure you all that Jap women are absolutely beautiful.

The quality of women in Japan is about 2-3x that of UK and US. I only saw one fatty in my whole 2 weeks there. The meme is real.

Yes Asians love whites, and so they try to emulate them, but I am happy. I will marry Asian qt.

Ask a hapa that looks like Elliot anything. I am fine at socializing though, maybe because I'm 6'3. Also, had multiple gf's, mostly white, but several asians. I don't have a BMV or a house, that sucks though.

It doesn't count in Russia though, Russia is different.

Yea keep on breeding with Asians whites in time us true Aryans will rise again

True beauty

>I can assure you all that Jap women are absolutely beautiful.
puh-leeze, don't make me post japanese group photos

>microdicked
You know from all the rate my microdick threads here on Sup Forums, surprisingly the majority of them are white guys.

Stop projecting your own faggot cock in every thread that has nothing to do with dick sizes.

nigga your entire country is Elliot Rodger

they might be THINN, but i rarely find their faces attractive

>mostly white guys on Sup Forums
>mostly white guys with micro dicks on Sup Forums

Also, what are you doing in threads looking at other people's dicks in a mongolian cave drawing forum? Insecure much?

If for you pretty == non-fat, then I suppose so, although imo this is too low a standard my bong friend. Did you look at their faces though? Japanese girls are homely.

>faps to anime girls
>says asian women are ugly

Europeans are physically much bigger than little Chinks. Get over it Chink.

Maybe not all but you understand me surely user

just...just...look at this, and there are a lot of women THIS attractive in JP

okay, you all go on ahead
we're gonna go to the beach

Actually whites and asians are mostly separated here, even tanned Caucasians and Nordic whites see each other as different. Most tatars are either fully white or distinctly asian, mixed russians are rare too.
>Slavs are not white
literally a fucking meme

micropenis is like a medical conditition though, what matters is the average size (and girth). and I must say results are not in your favour.

Anime girls aren't inspired by asian women

>>Slavs are not white
we are not white. i have brown hairs and green/blue eyes and pale skin. whites have blonde hairs, blue eyes and not so pale skin

the faces are, if not the breast sizes. In fact, breast sizes aren't inspired from human women at all!

no there's not, Mayuyu is a gift given by the gods to remember us how pathetic we are

In Russia Asians are fully russified, because that's what commies did. So it really just boils down to looks. Whereas in the West there's so much asian family / asian stereotyping bullshit.

Dude, I have BEEN TO JAPAN.

There are lots of girls who are that level.
I know because I remembered them and fapped when I got back to the hotel.

But srsleh, AKB48 was all over Akihabara, I would walk in shops and they'd have AKB48 pics everywhere.

I even went to the AKB theater, and the waitresses, total jizz milkers. If you can go there my friend please do.

>eurasian tiger

Isn't he that Leddit faggot ?

His life is shit because he is a shit person, not because he is a hapa.

Seriously - blaming MUH hapa is a load of shit. Why no other mixed race kids have these problems? This guy just using it as an excuse or his shit life to avoid doing anything about making it better

>women don't know how to love their husbands
Close, but this is more accurate

anime faces are in fact slavic. its combination of asian and white features.

Serpentza made a video once where he said the condoms sold in China are too small.

You obviously have been in Sup Forums for long. There's maybe 5-6 continuous cock rate threads every day. Even in pol/ eventually any thread reduces to a dick-measuring contest.

If it has anything to do with blacks, it's the BBC meme.

If it has anything to do with asians, it's the microdick meme.

Could you faggots for once just stopping about dick sizes?

There we go again. You faggots need to stop researching and compiling your cock infographs. Who da fuck has that much spare time to do this shit?

The only cock you should worry about is your own, not Tyrone's or Chang's.

>not so pale skin
whites are as pale as you can get

wrong. look at germans, every german i met looked tanned

it's not that I want to marry a chink either

I chuckled

Sad? truth is I don't have the yellow fever so never had to replentish my condom suply here. But it's funny as hell to know, I'll try and maybe post results on here.

Y u no docter yet?

I've been hit on by girls with fiancées. There's some truth to it.

Blonde women are so ugly ffs

They cant love
they genetically have no empathy

i have hope now

No problem. If you go to Japan your Yellow Fever will get stronger, not weaker.

I literally can't look at women in my home country the same way now. My dick is broken here.

who cares. are any of us itt asian males?

Because it triggers all the males here. The thing a man is most insecure about at around age 18 is his dick size. Don't take Sup Forums too seriously.

I suppose to some degree that both sexes feel impersonal with each other due to other commitments and , like any other relationship, familiarity begets resentment if none of you guys change. I pretty much see a more successful relationship if the couple are both working full time. That's the reason why both working parents teach their children at an early age to be self reliant and do the chores when they're not around.

At one end of the spectrum tho, Asians are pretty nostalgic when it comes to the way they spend their idle time with loved ones and tend to be melancholic when telling stories from the past.

but blacks DO have average 20 cm. its just fact and if you accept it it helps you stop being insecure

>Why no other mixed race kids have these problems?
ALL of them not only have problems, but they are problems. they are physical manifestation of evil

Nah man, some tatars, chuvash or buryat rural areas only speak their own fucking language and some level of stereotypes exist too. Asians in the west are too responsible for stereotypes, most study too much and hang around their own only.
Nice one Schweik, the burger will be confused.

>physical manifestion of evil

kek

>implying there are pretty chinese outside of Taiwan and Hong Kong

I'm not convinced that women in general can even feel love the way men do.

>elliot rodger
meme

every fucking time
plenty of rich happas, doctors, lawyers, actors, models. doing just fine

you never used snapchat in the west? its the same shit user.

>smartphones come with this app preinstalled that makes chinks look more attractive in their photos
Same in South Korea. Shit is insane.
I bought a Samsung phone and after I took a picture everyone in it looked washed out like smoothed in photoshop.
Turns out they had setup the "beauty filter" by default on all their phone cameras.

Mila Kunis

>what an ugly animal no where near as beautiful as an Aryan women(i am not talking about white fags)
preach on, bro

Asian women: NO SEX EVER AT ANY POINT EVER, boney boy-bodies, gigantic untrimmed bushes, general phobia of sexuality and their own bodies, disgusting brown labia, take all your money

>plenty of rich happas, doctors, lawyers, actors, models. doing just fine
supposedly those are AMWF and not the reverse

>getting mad at pubic hair

It's aesthetic, you pedo.

yeah, anyone can go onto the internet a cherry pick a bunch of losers or winners hapas

elliot rodger was a loser, rich kids, with mental problems, we get it. if he didn't have mental problems he would have done just fine, like many other hapas.

>fatties are unattractive

shocker. at least post mama june post-weight loss. she looks better

a quick internet search says otherwise.
the most famous one would come up, which, would be actors and models

what search are you using?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Adrian

chinese mom
white father

Quinn family
White dad
Flip mom

lenn's mother is Japanese and her father is of German-Scottish-Irish descent.

Though I'm in Bongland and white, I now only date Asian girls, mostly japanese, some korean. They come over here mostly to learn english and are from wealthy families. Feminine, slim, youthful, playful, submissive, whats not to like?

Is this photoshop or makup?
What happened there exactly?

Hammett's father is of partial Irish descent, and his mother is Filipino.

Gooks are hideous.

Must be why he cries in public so much.

Why not ?
How ?

>actually recognising this bitch from a shitty TV show
KYS

it's photoshop.

>Fivehead
>Perfection

Criss's father is mixed European descent (English, Irish, German) and his mother is from the Cebu province of the Philippines.

is this from People of Norilsk