Why do Germans not only unironically celebrate the death of their people and heritage...

Why do Germans not only unironically celebrate the death of their people and heritage, but obsess about forcing this on others?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Switzerland_in_the_Napoleonic_era
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3872514/Syrian-refugee-s-hand-outs-FOUR-wives-22-children.html
google.de/maps/@52.4943107,13.3602165,3a,75y,294.09h,87.46t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s0J72geB9yJM2l2GNGfkdmg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
google.fr/search?q=altersaufbau 2020&client=firefox-b&sa=X&tbm=isch&imgil=NDrFYbjGlWvd9M%3A%3Bh6D8dI0tdbyCRM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.zahniportal.de%252Fwissen%252Falterszahnheilkunde%252F&source=iu&pf=m&fir=NDrFYbjGlWvd9M%3A%2Ch6D8dI0tdbyCRM%2C_&usg=__6h9RL-AqlOPgX50-J9LzejcUVkM=&biw=1904&bih=947&ved=0ahUKEwjjyqybxtHUAhVLK8AKHXQ0DWIQyjcINA&ei=yMRLWePGGcvWgAb06LSQBg#imgrc=-C_VBl0t2QqoDM:
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they're forced to since birth and that partially is your country's fault.

The average German gets told from birth in every form of media that German identity is evil. Most people are weak willed and accept what media tells them, and thereafter believe that they should feel guilty for being born. Rejecting German identity and actively working to destroy the entire concept of German identity is a way of assuaging the guilt they have been programmed to feel, and signalling that "I am not like them", where 'them' in this case is the stereotypical goose-stepping Nazi comic-book caricature in mass media.

As for the elites, who knows. They don't receive the same sort of indoctrination.

The people that live in the land called Germany aren't germans. They are turks, jews, faggots, and soviet transplants.

All the real germans moved to the US of A

Germans are very sheepish people in general. Similar to ching chongs in that regard. But this explains it well.

I went out with a German and thus interacted with a couple for a while, they have shit attitudes and almost zero humor. I admit this is anecdotal.

For power. Our current state is too weak to contain us.

They have brainwashed by Jews even worse than Americans and anglos, assuming that's even possible

In reality, we're actually the only ones Jews are still willing to deal with. Because most Germans know better than to discriminate.

This

Life is pain

Yeah they're willing to deal with you

They tell Merkel to flood Europe with non whites and she obeys, like a dog.

I still have hope some Germans can save the country

America and Germany would have been allies in WW2 if the kikes hadn't killed Huey Long

I can tell you as a swiss, since we've learned to live in the shadow of this fucking german madmen for thousands of years:

It's in the german's genes. Whatever they do, they completely obsess about it and they do it with absolute vigor. Ever seen a german grow flowers in his garden? Other countries go to war with less determination, pre-planning and cunning than the average german uses when growing his fucking flowerbed.

Combine this nature with the De-Nazification after WWII put in action by the winners, telling the germans 24/7 how bad and evil they were, and we have the Germans of today: Absolutely determined to be the good guys by saving the poor refugees. And since they're just as determined as they were when they decided to save the world from the jews, they cannot stop at their own borders - they never could and they never will, no matter what the thing is about.

Germany has three times more European immigrants than Islamic ones, you scaremongering burger fuck.

I can tell you as a German that you Swiss are even more obsessive than we are. And less moral, because instead of being hardline pacifists you are hardline shekel manipulators.

Germany isn't a country anyway, it's private property of the government in Berlin. German nationalism is basically finding new property for their owners in Berlin, much like dogs go find sticks for their master. All the modern probelms stem from Bismarks mistake.

I love the doodle. Excellent art.

At first I was like,
"Hey Germany isn't so stupid guys, guys?"
But then I was like
"What could go wrong?"

Pretty accurate actually.

>Immigrants

That doesn't even take into account children of mudshit immigrants or grand children of mudshit immigrants.

Your autistic desire to not be racist hinders your autistic desire for correct statistics. Mudshit children, niggers, Arabs, etc are called "native" Germans

If this is true isn't it over for Germany already?

Assuming German women breed with shitskins then yes

Statistically though white women are far more loyal to their race than white men

Either way, than many men for that few women, expect a lot more rapes.
I never thought I would say that one day, but I feel bad for the fritz.

a) Only the swiss germans are obsessive, the french/italian speaking guys are pretty laid back.
b) We're learned not to shove our obsession in other countries throats, because they usually don't like it.

Don't fuck with big bro.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Switzerland_in_the_Napoleonic_era

Do you actually believe muslim households in Germany have three to twenty children? Are you completely out of your mind?

>Why do Germans not only unironically celebrate the death of their people and heritage, but obsess about forcing this on others?
As a bavarian I can explain this.

Germans are basically a race of swamp dwelling slaves.
For their entire history germans were raised as human cattle.
Wörk, wörk and then eat pig slop with the pigs in the stable while the local ruler plows your wife while you plow his fields.

If niggers can claim 400 years of slavery made them retarded 2000+ years of slavery made germans retarded.

Bavarians in comparison are a pround and noble race of mountain dwelling rebels who only want to leave that shitty country.

Everything the world LOVES about germany is from bavaria, beer, sausages, oktoberfest, castles, bmw, lederhosen, sauerkraut, schweinsbraten, dirndl.

Everything the world hates about germany (being a filthy commie, being refugees welcome, being totalitarian no matter what, being cucks, being hardcore protestants, being grey and no fun) is from northern germany.

So please just stop the germans and allow bavaria to secede.

They still make more than 1.4...
Are you shooting blanks or wat?

We are responsible. We made Germany self-hating so they would never trouble the white race again. But even in their suicide they are finding one last way to fuck Europe over.

The Kraut must not live.

Then why are there 60 Jews in America for every 1 Jew in Germany?

The greater danger isn't that German women will breed with refugees, it's that Germany is going to have a population of millions of foreign, jobless, sexually frustrated young men at whom the entire society looks askance. There is a 100% chance that this will lead to massive civil unrest.

Six to twenty sounds more accurate, yes.

Are you seriously disagreeing? Obviously the average isn't literally 11.5/woman but it's still like double the rate of the natives.

Based Swiss. The Kraut is a danger to us all.

They are just jelly, because our capital looks better (despite those 6 sieges in the past).
Too bad it's not Prague tier anymore.

Is that why America is so fucking cucked?

They're not a real country that's why, no identity

Well you gotta put it in context.
4 wives and 22 children.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3872514/Syrian-refugee-s-hand-outs-FOUR-wives-22-children.html

>3-20

On average it's between that. They are on a mission of racial conquest so yes they breed as many children as possible in order to kill the crusaders after all.

better prices

Prove it.

I just see that as an opportunity for mass genocide of non whites

Bavaria secession when

>They are on a mission of racial conquest

>tfw the top left one is LITERALLY 3 minutes away from where I grew up
ayyyyyyy

Source for this image?

this tbph

they think that they will win such way

germany is a big industrial human farm that is run by nazis

nazis need more people, because old animals in german herd stopped to make children, because they wanted to be free and rich also.

Bavaria join us! You can pay off German government with our gypsies

That dog will be injected with acid and killed when the Muslims get to him

So sad

Soon, hopefully. Germany has no right to exist and was only allowed to after WW2 to preserve American Hegemony in Europe.

They've been trying to Balkanise us for years, we should give them a taste of their own medicine. If I had a huge sum of money, I'd set up a super-PAC and push for Bavarian independence.

>Everything the world LOVES about germany is from bavaria
You forgot Rudolf Hess

It's the Sozialpalast in Pallasstraße 35, Berlin.

google.de/maps/@52.4943107,13.3602165,3a,75y,294.09h,87.46t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s0J72geB9yJM2l2GNGfkdmg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

It divides the good part of Schöneberg from the bad (read: immigrant infested) part of Schöneberg.

>bavaria
>not completely retarded and backwards
>speaking comprehensible german

kek

Everything in politics and social behaviour goes completely against ops statement that is presented in the form of a fact.
CDU/CSU has not been this rightwing since Franz-Josef-Strauss and a very large part of the population hates immigrants.
We have the most hardline approach to immigration since the existence of germany, surveillance without courtorder, ankle monitor "for potentially dangerous people (completely undefined)" and basically nobody is granted refugee status anymore.
It is sad how people feel the need to alter reality to this degree, just to feel like they still know more than the average person or to feel like being part of a secretive club of people who understand the world, where everybody else is stupid and you can live in unity in your madeup reality.
CDU used to move left to grab the voterbase of SPD, now CDU moved so far right that only literal racists,senile people and neonazis vote afd.
Truth is,"your" people and heritage is an abstract concept, even more ironic when championed by a US citizen.
Germany flourishes because of an artificially kept dirtcheap labourforce, and you dont need to be a Harvard professor to see that unqualified immigrants fit that bill, thus it is, at the very least, an argument with 2 sides --> infrastructure cost vs economic gain.
Stupid people always hate what is different, every country and population in existence is the result of countless migrations.
It would be nice if germany had learned from its past, but there is an equal proportion of retarded people in every country

They're muslims, all they do is try to conquer.

>Race doesn't exist
>Cheap non white labour is good for the economy
>Germany isn't getting flooded with Arabs and niggers because if you claim otherwise we'll throw you in jail

Do you have anymore pearls or retarded leftist wisdom?

just a reminder when ur family will be killed and raped and u will try to emigrate to the east, we will shoot u at the border(if u get that far), your genes will die with u and your nation will burn in front of your eyes

Rome was destroyed by internal degeneracy
Most crusaders weren't German
Protestantism was an important reform of the church
Niether WW1 or WW2 can be blamed on Germany

The last panel is accurate but only because Germans have been brainwashed by jews

found it on here
Just researched it and found a dental site 'holding the original', and a german subledit

google.fr/search?q=altersaufbau 2020&client=firefox-b&sa=X&tbm=isch&imgil=NDrFYbjGlWvd9M%3A%3Bh6D8dI0tdbyCRM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.zahniportal.de%252Fwissen%252Falterszahnheilkunde%252F&source=iu&pf=m&fir=NDrFYbjGlWvd9M%3A%2Ch6D8dI0tdbyCRM%2C_&usg=__6h9RL-AqlOPgX50-J9LzejcUVkM=&biw=1904&bih=947&ved=0ahUKEwjjyqybxtHUAhVLK8AKHXQ0DWIQyjcINA&ei=yMRLWePGGcvWgAb06LSQBg#imgrc=-C_VBl0t2QqoDM:

He's a suicidal leftist he doesn't care

He wants to die

>Niether WW1 or WW2 can be blamed on Germany

You wouldn't find me fighting against them for that cause. It makes you wonder if this is a long game to justify the 4th Reich

sure i have one just for you:
my life hasnt changed, i do not see more foreigners than at any other time in my life and thats from someone living in the city where most refugees arrived (munich).
The people that go crazy about these things are people who dont see a foreigner all year, thus are detached from the reality of the situation.
My countryside relatives are scared their house will be seized and refugees will be placed there.
This sums up most of the talking points on pol.
The reality is usually very different than what people make up who have absolutely no clue about a situation and escalate it further and further in their minds.
also: cheap labour is the base of germanys success, not like you would know anythign about economy, you probably wouldnt even find germany on a map.
also: nobody is going to jail in germany for claiming anything, besides denying ausschwitz/holocaust for obvious reasons, but keep victimizing yourself, because a victim you are if unqualified labour is threatening your existence that much

Some user said it's made under the assumption that the immigration rate during summer 2015 continues, all throughout the year, for 5 years and no one is being sent back.

>Most crusaders weren't German
Most of the ones who sacked Constantinople were from the HRE

>Protestantism was an important reform of the church
It wasn't reform, reform is supposed to come from within. Martin Luther's method of "reform" was as destructive to Europe as it could have been.

>Neither WW1 or WW2 can be blamed on Germany
*Smug anime face*

I'll give you the first one though.

>Everything the world hates about germany (being a filthy commie, being refugees welcome, being totalitarian no matter what, being cucks, being hardcore protestants, being grey and no fun) is from northern germany.

I'm from northern Germany and this is true, since Preussen was destroyed and with it a major part in german culture.

Bitte bald.
Swiss annex pls

Germany literally only exists because it is a welfare baby of the USA.

>Lol, it's not a problem because there aren't any foreigners where I live
Do you really not see the problem with importing millions of immigrants with a birth rate significantly greater than that of the native population?

Because they are obsessed with imposing their concept of order on the rest of Europe. That concept of order changes with the zeitgeist, but the Teutonic urge remains the same

Truely a palace fit for kangz

They are desperate to bury their past.
That'll happen when the whole fucking world paints you as the greatest evil of the last century.

this
Read Finis Germania by sieferle

Thanks for understanding the problem.
I myself lived near hamburg for a while and the arrogance of cultureless north germans, who gobble down their kebab and wash it down with coca cola while prattling on about how bavaria is backwards because we have some cultural identity left was really harsh and made me realize HOW culturally dead and identityless northern germany really is.

Its really disgusting how few truely german traditions have survived outside of bavaria.

its the same argument every time there are migrations, we had "young,male,unqualified" turks and italians as cheap labour and even 20 years later CDU still had secret plans to send everybody out again, today they are a normal and functioning part of society. Same as the indians and poles in the uk. Problems arise if a country fails on the economic side, because capitalism leaves people frustrated if they cant consume. Also the further a country is developed the, youll find less and less people willing to take the bad jobs, in germany there are hundred thousands of apprenticeship positions open because nobody cba to do the basic jobs any more. Thus germany can sustain the current levels of immigration and the economy is demanding it. Btw millions of immigrants is a massive exaggeration

Because everyone told them that being nazi was bad so as good prussian autists they went to the extreme opposite, from völkisch to selbstmörderisch.

That's wrong, the only thing swiss are obsessive about is independence and self preservation, the logical result of living 700 years between the french and austro-german ogres and the italians states.

Oh, what, is your government one of those countries that actively suppresses ethnic statistics?

The sending back thing is a myth. It's one of Merkels fairy tales and has nothing to do with reality. The vast majority, especially those with african or arab origin, will stay forever.

I can tell you why you don't see anything in Munich. It's because they are housed in tiny villages somewhere in Niederbayern by the hundreds. Rent is much cheaper there than in the city.

i know, it was just anecdotal evidence that neither in the city, where most rightwing newspapers proclaimed chaos would break out, nor on the countryside, there are any real changes.
Though you are not accurate in one point, rent isnt cheaper because the state pays a flatrate per person per night, basically its just about if the landlord wants to rent to the state for that purpose and if the local politics agree.
Also its less ghettolike than you make it sound, a friend of mine bought an old property in a village deep niederbayern and there are 20 refugees living quite happily with the backing of the village community.Basically mostly anyone who actually interacts with foreigners/refugees is much less critical of the whole thing. Not like its the first time germany had to integrate a million people.

>t. someone who knows nothing about Islam

Islam must have grown to it's size because of how virtuous it is.

hello hasbara

>make a case for refugees from arabic countries, where antisemitism is at its strongest
>must be israeli propaganda
keep learning names and memes, and use them regardless of context, to show the world you are incapable of using logic

You're a descendant from very old germans you twat. Brits are Germanic lmao.