Remember Sup Forums...

Remember Sup Forums, you must always have a respectful dialogue about consent before you ever even think of going to bed with someone. Not doing so is rape.

What if its part of my culture, are you a bigot?

nah I'd rather jerk off than deal with that bullshit

Fuck off. I can't believe that we are still being bombarded with these shit threads-

Remember user, you must always look in the fucking mirror and have a long conversation with yourself about degeneracy before you ever even think about posting bait of this low quality. Not doing so is autistic.

>Some folks may not want certain body parts referenced
So they're going to scream rape if you say you like their ass during sex when they didn't consent to that?

What exactly is wrong with this picture? Have we really gone so far in our hatred of SJWs that we even consider checking for consent and safety to be too pussified? This leads to exactly the strawman rape culture SJW keep harping on about.

Yeah, I'm sure it won't kill the mood if I make her sign 8 sheets of contracts before fucking her.

"her" are you assuming? Reported for hatespeech

This.

That part seems a little dodgy.

Telling a roastie "Nice flaps, mate, you use them to fly or what" and it's suddenly rape?

Yeah I'm sure this shit works in the real world. Gotta firm a written contract before coitus.

Remember this is written by feminists.. oftentimes they are female virgins who have no real concept of sex

Fat ones too

>no male presenting figures discussing boundaries
>EQUALITY

>Everyone's boundaries matter
I don't want to work with non whites and we don't cater to gay weddings

There's a big difference between asking for consent and asking "can I mention your breasts during sex?"

>don't look at that cock, bin that dirty talk

>Language desires limits and safety.

Wew this is shit normal and well adjusted people figure out on their own. Bongiovanni and anyone who thinks like this is a mentally stunted adult child who doesn't understand what being a grown human being is.

The law is very clear on rape.

It is rape if she feels like it at any time in the next ten years (statute of limitations). This is true in all cases unless there is video (judges love video)

If you are wealthy the statute of limitations does not apply since they will find a lawyer willing to find loopholes to get to your money.

Because nobody who is good in the sack asks. They just start making out and then you take her pants off and fuck. Body language should be enough

Holy shit dude, getting verbal consent isn't that big of a deal. I do it every time just to make sure my ass is covered. Not once has it killed the mood, and if anything it adds a layer of comfort with each other that wouldn't otherwise be there.
Fucking retards
>Hurr durr how do I talk without being awkward!???!??!

>Bongiovanni

Is this a British-Italian name?

Women like to be forced and told what to do. That's what makes their pussies gushy. If they don't want it they will say no. I don't have to say shit but the alphabet while I'm munching chow.

The only consent I need is that of my benis when it is entering a tightly puckered bung-hulio.

>gay
>Don't need to have a half hour spark ruining conversation about limits
>Submissive guys go nuts when I quietly dominate them.
>Not autistic stunted child so I know when they want it.
>Zero problems, always told I put them exactly where they wanted.

All of this heavy consent shit is for people too mentally damaged to be having sex in the first place.

How would you prove verbal consent when it's her word against yours anyhow?

it's not hard, the issue is whether or not men should be legally liable for "rape" simply because a girl says (evidence or not) that some ridiculous/arbitrary standard was violated.....for example "he didn't ask if he could reference my left buttock, but he did it during sex anyways, please send him to jail for rape". It's outrageous.

Exactly. As a man you need to audio record sexual encounters these days in case a feminist chick decides that she regrets consenting to sex and accuses you of rape.

does it matter?

verbal consent can be withdrawn at any time, so even if you were to get her to sign a statement or record her saying so, it still means nothing.

EVERYONE'S BOUNDARIES MATTER

EXCEPT THE BOUNDARIES OF YOUR NAZI SKULL

ALSO PROPERTY BOUNDARIES ARE SO BOURGIERDSSIEGOEWIEWSIE

actually getting an audio recording would mean an awful lot, because it is no longer your word versus hers.

That said, this whole "verbal consent" meme is complete bullshit. If women want to be treated like adults, they can learn to be responsible like adults. If they want to behave sexually and get into sexual situations, as adults they have the freedom to do that. If they want to engage in sexual behaviors with men but not have sex, it is their responsibility to make that clear. Sexual behavior inherently carries some risks (pregnancy, STD, assault, etc), and if women cannot accept them, they should not be hooking up with anyone.

> some folks might not like some body part touched or referenced
> or referenced
Seriously : did the people who write that shit even have sex at least once ?
The whole feminist rape-culture-culture looks more and more like sex advices given by nuns, based on what they heard other people do.

>"Nice flaps, mate, you use them to fly or what?"
>mfw

It's insane that there are people who actually think this way. They need to be culled