Perfect Europe IMO

Perfect Europe IMO.

>Scotland cucked
Every time

Scots are literally Mountain-Anglos.

Not even close and autistic af.

Hell no. Russians have enough.

Fuck off ivan, nobody wants to be part of Russia.

Byzantine Empire is the pinnacle of autism. My map is clearly superior. .

who cares what nobody wants

I think my map is very reasonable. Nations that are economically and culturally similar form political unions. Alboz get their greater Albania borders thus preventing them from further spreading...bascically they breed like rats and unless Bulgaria and Albania split up Macedonia it's going to be Kosovo all over again. Just close the border and let the Alboz rot in their shithole.

You need to be contained. You shouldn't even have acces to the sea.

at least one think that all appear to agree on is unifying flanders with netherlands

now we only need to meme it into reality

dude, cause thread is pretty empty I tell you i post this map over and over again, just for lolz.
I like to watch people reactions to it.

>thinking albos won't spread even if they get they're "GRATER ALBANIA"

I thought it was some westerner lumping us with Lithuania again but it's a Slav. You need to educate yourself fampai.
We should erect a wall around Lithuania and turn it into butthurt containment zone.

You know why Slovenian cars have only 3 gears?

Because by the time you shift to 4th you're out of the country.

Not if you ban all Albanian immigration and kick out the ones already here since they all seem to love Albania so much.

Didn't know that there are tensions between Poles and Lithuanians. I guess Lithuanians can become a vassal state of the glorious Nordic union.

>not giving us a (you)

Looks good to me

Finally someone likes it. Thank you.

is that finnish empire or what

Looks good to me, France is a bit too divided though. 7.4/10
Rate mine:

Nah brah it's a union of Nordic and Baltic states...preferably with Russians being kicked out.

Great Britain is a union between Scotland and England. The Scottish are just as cucked as the English.

No way, you will never convince any italian to become a baguette

>independent Hungarian land in the middle of the country
m8 what

Almost the same concept...I'm just not as skilled with "map making as you. Greater Poland looks pretty nice. However I would germanize alsace-lorraine and I don't belive it's feasable to take back the western coast of Anatolia.

Not the same state. North Italy would just be in a union with France. As far as I know North Italians aren't big fans of the southerners. Quite a diffrent culture and to some degree (sub)race.

Oricum e mai bine decat unii care dau toata Transilvania de Nord ungurilor. E doar o harta imaginara nu iti fa griji, si eu urasc la fel de mult ungurii ca si tine.

My dad's northern Italian, and he absolutely hates France for a long list of reasons. As for splitting from the south, maybe that'd be a good thing.

Fuck off, sticking us with the Germans like that.

A union with your Teutonic brothers after the "Race War" . You are already with in a union with them just ideologically the wrong kind of union.

in a union*

Objectively best evropa.

Seriously, fuck off with the Germans. That Europe? It would be refugee fucking central with those self-righteous German freaks in charge.

German Alsace-Lorraine is a meme as well as German Poland lad

But you are a greman, my germanic friend :^)

We're all Neanderthals!

REMOVE KEKS

>88
>confirmed

and you're absolutely right.

Best version Europe already existed at one point

not going to lie, i liked it for a moment

i want greater albania

>Poland from sea to sea
Polish meme/dream came true, lol
Also I see what you did with France and Germany. Orange is muslim containment zone, right?

Balkans, Poland and PIGS are Europe in name only

true :3

Anything with Slavic countries existing as sovereign nations is not a perfect Europe, fuck off.

Belgium and Germany should be ruled by the Netherlands.

We've had a zero tolerance policy on immigrants since the 90's. Get with it faggots. 1 Crime and you lose your passport.

Janez I'm disappointed.

>non-Germanics can naturalize
>immigration exists
Good cuck. Tokkie delusions are the best

time to post this again :P

Not-realistic/10

That "Fennoskandia" would have more Russians than Estonians.

>Not-realistic
Explain?

that map is wrong

Daily reminder that if Northern Ireland exists on your map, you're a retard with terrible taste.

Your entire grasp on history and geo-political events can be based upon how you handle Ireland in these threads.

>all British
ok
>all Irish
bit memey but still within the grounds of reality
>literally anything else being your "ideal" scenario
retarded
>some faggy celtic union
kill yourself

I like this!
Dar ai uitat de Buceag!

V4 is enough i would never be part of this abomination. We just recently accepted poles as human beings but southern sea jews are too much for me.

I aplaud you. Bravo!

Yeah we tried. Got bombed for the effort

>Albania together with Greece and Central/Southern Italy
No thanks, give them to the brown union
Meds don't want them
Also, I wouldn't put my homeland Florence with the fucking frogs, paint us purple

>hurrr durr let's make bigger countries out of smaller countries!
go back to r*ddit faggot

What do these colours mean, friend?

Fixed it

You've been playing too much hearts of iron

what is this shit
are you in for trollin

I'd do some little fixes, but overall this is fine

Those borders make me physically uncomfortable.

Braca Slaveni

fixed all of your niggers artwork

More so, considering they vote 80% left.

desu indonesia, bangladesh and sicily are nice aditions aswell

Germanic =/= German you neocuck

Scotland doesn't exist. Just a bunch of Irish fucks occupying English territory.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Perfect Europe.

>estonia
>lativa
>nordic

estonia could maybe be accepted based on their kinship to the finns and many swedes used to live there.

But LAtiva!???? They have no connection to the other nordic countries, other than being know for crimes like human trafficking and drug smuggling.

The real Europe in current year.

leave based Kazachstan alone

*Ejaculation intensifies*

You are very right with Spain

that's the current yurop tho

If we ruled you, you'd all be gun owners and worship cheeseburgers. Which is not the case. No, currently Germany rules Europe and the degeneracy is out of control.

How bout this.

But that shit continent is still there. Fuck you eurofags go die in your multicultural sperm bath

fucking bullshit. no one in germany wants to be german. everyone just wants to be american. that's the reason why most germans are hardcore liberals or left wingers.

Pretty nice.

But why? Germans have great history and have contributed much to humanity in terms of science and culture. Just keep away from rightful Slavic clay.

This. Albanians have the highest birth rates among ethnic Europeans. Albania and Kosovo are also the youngest populations in senescent Europe. Albanians have qualities that other Europeans should adopt. They'd never let Arabs defile our women or disrespect our lands.

their*

Everyone needs some cheap labour and prostitutes. Anyway you can colonize their land and apply eugenics to improve their population.

Trust me, we Americans do not act like that. Hollywood brainfucked your entire country. We're socially conservative and modest people.

Why not reclaim Constantinople?

true. i know you guys tend to be alright. but fuck your media.

i'm actually polish btw. but born here. however we don't learn anything about germany history in school anymore. nothing. i never learned anything about WW1 or WW2 in school. i just remember reading a childrens book about a jewish guy getting killed by nazis or something like that.

imagine being a yuropean. you are in germany and you love the U.S. you want to become more american yourself. americans hate germany with a passion. so you as the yuropean also start to hate germany.

>believing you can break up switzerland

switzerland came into existance through pure willpower of the people and survived over 700 years, through every conflict in europe.

ahahahahaahahahhaahah

>not pre-WW1 germany
gay

GOAT Europe coming through