Europe is not a US ally

I'm sick of playing nice with these fuckers. Everything thing they do completely goes against what America is all about. There is reason we said fuck it and start killing these swine all those years ago. There small land mass has made them all inbred and retarded. And the onslaught of inbred mongoloids from the Middle East doesn't help neither. Fuck'em.

I'm not just talking about the U.K., I'm talking about the entire continent. They're all fucking inbred.

>56% white
ha ha ha, americucks made their bed long ago but desperately try to call Europe "cucked"

>wherever i am, i must kill white people
yeah fuck off

I agree, fuck em

We're winning. Stay mad Americunt

You are right about the EUSSR not being allies of the US.

The only true allies you have in Europe are the EU countries of the former communist block, Denmark, Norway and Switzerland.

It's time to purge the Germans again.

a strong united europe is the anglos greatest nightmare. expect them to try and cause real trouble on the continent soon

>Europe is not US ally
But we are de facto protectorates, only an insurection would change things up.
But that day is not foreseable.

So, what kind of people moved to America? Well, the Yanks would tell you it was the energetic, the industrious, the thinkers, dreamers and thrusters, casting off the stifling social shackles of Mother Europe.
Well, they would say that, wouldn't they?
Permit me another interpretation. What kind of strange people travel halfway across the world to a wilderness, leaving families, homes, and friends behind?
The misfits do. The weirdos. The credulous, simple-minded cultists of new religions. The strange, the unloved and the unlovable. Weak husbands running away from their wives, felonious criminals escaping the law, repeat failures at life dodging creditors. The greedy, the lazy, and the feckless.
The energetic and motivated don't run to a new land; they stay and are successful in their homeland. The intelligent don’t risk everything on the whims of the sea. The brave don't flee from their circumstances. They stay, they persevere, and they make a success of themselves.
We can see its effect in England. For 50 years Great Britain cast off its dead wood across the sea, freed itself from the shackles of the mediocre, the criminal, and the crazy.
The result? For a hundred years England, a small and poor nation, presided over the greatest sustained period of advancement in the history of mankind. Its trade was several times larger than its next rival. Its fleets unmatched at sea. Its empire spanned the globe, the largest in history, the largest that will ever be. Look at Ireland; after 100 years of casting off the dead wood, she was able to free herself from England.
(1/2)

Islam will unite you all, no doubt.

Meanwhile, the Americans were handed a pleasant land of fields and roads, managed by a friendly and welcoming populace and blessed by a climate suitable for the growing of any crop that can be imagined. The mineral wealth of the Northern continent was a vast untapped jewel box, the greatest of its kind ever known. Within two centuries, they had genocided the friendly natives, turned vast swathes of productive land into dust bowl wastes, and after two hundred and fifty years of freely plundering the greatest natural treasures ever discovered, still managed to find themselves trillions of pounds in debt, universally loathed by everyone else, in possession of a ludicrously materialist culture, a legal system up for auction to the highest bidder, a morally bankrupt kleptocratic political system, a poisoned land rapidly getting more poisoned and the world’s most ignorant and fattest population.
A nation settled by betas, founded by betas, and almost entirely comprised of betas and their history, politics, so-called ‘culture,’ with an astounding track record of military failure to peasant guerrilla armies across the globe that only serves to confirm this.
(2/2)

Hello Osman.

are you trying to confess to something?

first of all amerifag bitching about another country being inbred, second of all amerifag bitching about people of common ancestry thirdly and this is just a little thing i needed to say 'their' not 'there' it's theirs, not over there

>Europe is not a US ally
Yes, we all know that. What is your point?

We had EU officials saying the most outrageous things about your government. An ally would not do that.

Cute, this coming from an American presumably.

I would say kill yourself faggot, but your country is doing that already between its gun violence, opioid abuse and continuous war in the middle east.

Thats just mean. I'm telling my mummy (sister) on you and my cousin (wife).

lol stupid burger thinks the EU flag represents Europe

there is no europe without the EU

Europa is blood and flesh of the white man.
EU is just a political construct put in place by US invaders and jews.

The second is a threat to the very existence of the first.

with the destruction of the EU individual states would become even more dependent on the usa and russia and anything european remaining would quickly be destroyed